Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 06:23 PM   #16
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Hold a breast with one hand while you slap it 35 times with the other hand. Repeat for the opposite breast. With your breast spanking complete, apply a binder clamp to each nipple. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 150 times. Do this in 6 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 50 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove the clamps from your nipples when your spanking is complete.

Please send me your detailed report afterwards (by PM and posted here).
Started off easy 35 slaps to each of my pathetic boobs, easy, left them a little red but nothing I cant handle. I popped on the binder clips and didnt want them to be on long so I smacked hard and fast. Around 80-90 i had to slow down which ultimately didnt help. Eventually I did get through it though. At this point I had taken so much abuse I was practically numb and the wood spoon didnt really hurt. The sound was terrifying however. The slap of the spoon on my skin was so loud and profound. Good dare but not all that bad. Probably would have been worse if someone else did the slapping

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 05-26-2017, 06:33 PM   #17
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Thank you for the excellent report. It's always worse when someone does the slapping. I do have some other techniques that will make it worse if you're interested.

I know that you find your tits to be pathetic, but I just love really tiny tits, they can be such fun to torture (and play with).
Old 05-26-2017, 07:27 PM   #18
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
Thank you for the excellent report. It's always worse when someone does the slapping. I do have some other techniques that will make it worse if you're interested.

I know that you find your tits to be pathetic, but I just love really tiny tits, they can be such fun to torture (and play with).
What do you recommend to make it worse?

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Old 05-26-2017, 07:31 PM   #19
Rhowc
getDare Devil

A narrow leather belt works very well to add a nice sting that you won't soon forget. Alternatively, your phone charger cord folded in half will also leave an impression.

Another possibility, edge yourself 5 times prior to beginning the spanking so that you are nicely aroused.
Old 05-27-2017, 12:00 AM   #20
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

Can't remember if I've dared you in the past, but my MO is pretty consistent. I see that only permanent is a limit and not semi permanent, so I want you to tie yourself up in a chair however you please and make sure that you're in a position where it's really going to be a struggle to get out. Hang a pair of clippers right above your head and make sure they're on, so that it's inevitable that your head will make contact and amidst your struggle you'll have some nice bald patches on top of your head. If you have too much hair left, try it again a second time and make it harder

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
Old 05-27-2017, 12:01 AM   #21
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Do my worst, you don't want that.

Lets try a med. first, lets see if you can handle that, then we will move up.

Got to the store and buy two new green scouring pads. Cut one length wise, and the other in half. The two half go in your bra, against your nipples, and the length one, goes in your panties against your clit. Lets see if you can keep them in all day.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-27-2017, 02:57 AM   #22
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

So, time for some classic medieval penitentiaries.

First of all, you have to find a place outdoor where no one can disturb you, and where you can afford a certain nakedness without being caught.

This place outdoors, must have an uncomfortable ground, such as gravel or/and small spiky plants or/and uncomfortable wood bits, in short, a place where it is painful to walk barefoot because, of course, you will have to complete the dare completely barefoot.

Once in place, you'll have to strip yourself up to just stay with a cloth around your hips, (you can keep the underwear at your choice).
Then, once with your naked torso and barefoot, with a piece of rope doubled, start spanking your back while walking (if the place is small you can walk around).

50 slaps and 50 steps can be enough

If you are brave, you can add nipple clamps

if you aren't brave enough to be topless, you must wear the tack bra, but you have, before starting the walk, lay on the uncomfortable ground face down with the tack bra.

(i hope you can do it)

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Old 05-27-2017, 07:36 AM   #23
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Do my worst, you don't want that.

Lets try a med. first, lets see if you can handle that, then we will move up.

Got to the store and buy two new green scouring pads. Cut one length wise, and the other in half. The two half go in your bra, against your nipples, and the length one, goes in your panties against your clit. Lets see if you can keep them in all day.
Ive got them in right now. Not to bad so far. My tiny tits are kind of helping at this poinf because they dont bounce around much

Old 05-27-2017, 07:40 AM   #24
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleater View Post
So, time for some classic medieval penitentiaries.

First of all, you have to find a place outdoor where no one can disturb you, and where you can afford a certain nakedness without being caught.

This place outdoors, must have an uncomfortable ground, such as gravel or/and small spiky plants or/and uncomfortable wood bits, in short, a place where it is painful to walk barefoot because, of course, you will have to complete the dare completely barefoot.

Once in place, you'll have to strip yourself up to just stay with a cloth around your hips, (you can keep the underwear at your choice).
Then, once with your naked torso and barefoot, with a piece of rope doubled, start spanking your back while walking (if the place is small you can walk around).

50 slaps and 50 steps can be enough

If you are brave, you can add nipple clamps

if you aren't brave enough to be topless, you must wear the tack bra, but you have, before starting the walk, lay on the uncomfortable ground face down with the tack bra.

(i hope you can do it)
Done easy. Im not a huge fan of public dares but I knew a good spot. I went there and walked around on the gravel topless. Tbh without my shirt on I really look like a guy from a distance so its not that hard. It hurt a little but wasnt to bad

The following user says Thank You to Random11111 for this post:
Old 05-27-2017, 07:41 AM   #25
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Spread your labias by using tape, use one hand to retract your clithood and use your other hand to attach a clip with teeht on your clitoris and wear it for 2hrs

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
Old 05-27-2017, 07:42 AM   #26
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCWAM View Post
Can't remember if I've dared you in the past, but my MO is pretty consistent. I see that only permanent is a limit and not semi permanent, so I want you to tie yourself up in a chair however you please and make sure that you're in a position where it's really going to be a struggle to get out. Hang a pair of clippers right above your head and make sure they're on, so that it's inevitable that your head will make contact and amidst your struggle you'll have some nice bald patches on top of your head. If you have too much hair left, try it again a second time and make it harder
Ya im not going to do that. I cant exactly afford to be cutting off all my hair. That would take months to grow back and it would be uneven with the rest of my hair probably for a year or 2 I also dont have any clippers or a way to hang them from anywhere

Old 05-27-2017, 07:58 AM   #27
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

dare you to drive to a spot that you know some come to but not too many and strip nude get a vib put it in your pussy and leave everything else in your car you should only have your keys and shoes with you walk straight forward 35 min then to the left 10 mins not allowed to do anything other then walk can not stop or run no matter what but if someone says anything you have to stop and talk to them get real close to them so if they move their arm they can touch you even if they move it a small touch
Old 05-27-2017, 08:02 AM   #28
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
dare you to drive to a spot that you know some come to but not too many and strip nude get a vib put it in your pussy and leave everything else in your car you should only have your keys and shoes with you walk straight forward 35 min then to the left 10 mins not allowed to do anything other then walk can not stop or run no matter what but if someone says anything you have to stop and talk to them get real close to them so if they move their arm they can touch you even if they move it a small touch
That sounds kind of illegal. Like public indecency also I dont have a vibe so I cant really do that.

It seems like everyone is ignoring the toys and tools I have if you want me to go buy something i probably wont do that dare. If I have it already I will but otherwise I will not

Old 05-27-2017, 08:13 AM   #29
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

you can use te closest to it you got as long as something in there
Old 05-28-2017, 11:00 AM   #30
Random11111
Account Banned

Alright well a lot of you started easy. I want the hard stuff I said give me your worst

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hell, pain, punishments, slut, worst