Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 03:05 PM   #16
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

That was a fantastic report! I am very pleased with your performance, and Sir Robert is a very, very lucky man.

If you ever need more tasks or punishments, I would be very happy to help out.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
The following user says Thank You to Jdelt for this post:
Old 09-27-2016, 04:05 PM   #17
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Well since you seem to be enjoying having your breasts bound then put those elastic back on, as for how you should edge, I think we whould have you back in the chair with your legs taped and clothespins on you pussy lips clit and nipples. Make sure that if someone was to look up at your window they would be able to see your pussy, if you can't do this from your chair then do it with the spreader bar instead. Now put pinky in you on high and secure the wand to your clit with the crotchety rope on the setting you find makes you cum the fastest. If you can also get your wii vibe in your pussy with pinky on high but this part isn't necessary. Now until you edge whatever is in your pussy and the hitachi must be on as directed for 30 seconds, but after every 30 seconds you must turn them off for another 20 seconds and then repeat. Once you edge wait 7 minutes before turning them all back on again. Also, during this time you must not touch yourself in anyway and can only touch the toys to turn them off. If possible attach something slightly heavy to the clothespins on your nipples but this also is optional. Looking forward to your report as always Andrea, I do so enjoy teasing you when you can't cum
The following user says Thank You to JohnHartham for this post:
Old 09-27-2016, 06:40 PM   #18
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Edge once. - On your stomach. - Ass up in the air. - By rubbing on a pillow. No hands while rubbing. Instead, they should be writing back on a report or "thank you" that you may need to catch up on.

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:52 PM   #19
DreamingEvil

well lets start by attaching your ankles to the spreader bar and then having you bend over and wrap your breasts with elastic bands, now your going to use tape to attach the bands to the table so you can't stand up. once in this positing put in your 8 inch soft feel pink vibe and set it to low. keep your ass spread until you edge then remove the vibe for 2 minutes and then put it in until you edge again.

Likes: nipple torture, edging, orgasm control, bondage, pain, long time anal insertion, ice, sounding

dislike (punishment): sounding, hard pain, mesy

Limits: Public, family, illegal, kids, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, cam, work, school, enema

Last orgasm:1/27

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81633
Old 09-27-2016, 08:03 PM   #20
wolf82
Prodigy

Hmmm .... what about doing one edge with arousal gel on your nipples and clit with a crotch rope also in place at work and for the other edge, perhaps that female coworker of yours would be interested in having some fun with that we-vibe.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:51 PM   #21
scotts96
getDare Sweetheart

edge using the hitachi. after each edge flog your pussy 10 times. Let us know how it goes

Females are welcome to apply for dares and punishments.

Kik: scott.s1996

Unlocked males please don't message me.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:29 PM   #22
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Ahhh...memories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
Edge once. - On your stomach. - Ass up in the air. - By rubbing on a pillow. No hands while rubbing. Instead, they should be writing back on a report or "thank you" that you may need to catch up on.
Thank you Sir... This post brought back some delicious memories. On my stomach, ass in the air...however back then I wasn't having to write reports, my hands would find that soft wet area that you find yourself thinking about.
One hand would gentle spread my pussy lips wide, with my other hand, my fingers would find my small soft clit. Slowly circling, slowly feeling it swell. Around my fingers goes, then slowly up and down the length. So wet....my face smothered in the bed, almost struggling to find air. My breathing getting heavier as my fingers start to gain a faster rhythm. Mmm...my fingers now sliding in and out of my cunt, the one hand still holding my pussy lips wide....oh how I have cummed this way...so many times.
Oh and by the way, Sir Digi, I wrote this report while on my stomach, ass high in the air...just so you know

xoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 09-27-2016, 10:37 PM   #23
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I want you to grab some duct tape and cover your pussy with it I don't want to make it easy for you. After all you told me that I would be able to read about the option of you being fucked in the office window quite some time ago and I still haven't seen the report yet. Hopefully that will make it much harder to complete the 2 edges for me. I want you to grab your blindfold and find the nearest window and take your hitachi with you and you can use it on low. Once the blinds are pulled up and you are naked put your blindfold on and you will stay there until the 2 edges are done. Your suction dildo wasn't listed but if it also available I would like to request it be attached to the window so you have something to keep your mouth busy.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 09-28-2016, 12:40 AM   #24
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

You had quite fun. I bet you didn't expect so nice sensation from your pinned clit
Old 09-28-2016, 09:25 AM   #25
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I want you to grab some duct tape and cover your pussy with it I don't want to make it easy for you. After all you told me that I would be able to read about the option of you being fucked in the office window quite some time ago and I still haven't seen the report yet. Hopefully that will make it much harder to complete the 2 edges for me. I want you to grab your blindfold and find the nearest window and take your hitachi with you and you can use it on low. Once the blinds are pulled up and you are naked put your blindfold on and you will stay there until the 2 edges are done. Your suction dildo wasn't listed but if it also available I would like to request it be attached to the window so you have something to keep your mouth busy.
Thank you, Sir
This was not easy, it was so hard not to cum. I am sure you know that I can cum just my squeezing my pussy, no amount of duct tape can stop that. However, the duct tape did add to my torment...the sensation on my clit was UNREAL!!!!
The unknown of who may or may not be watching...so I played out a scenario for myself. My breasts oiled pressed against the window, my back arched, wand on my clit from behind...you amongst others from the GD community looking up at me, watching. Just for you Shadow, the suction dildo at perfect height to fuck my mouth. Moving the wand over tape..it was almost surreal, kind of like feeling myself from afar..not sure if that makes sense. Moving it in circles, my pussy muscles tighten and tighten...oh my...I feel the warmth inside, the tape blocking my delicious juices from escaping.

Mmm...I hope Sir likes the idea of the duct tape...I sure do

Old 09-28-2016, 11:49 AM   #26
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts96 View Post
edge using the hitachi. after each edge flog your pussy 10 times. Let us know how it goes
Thank you Sir,
I waited until today to enjoy this...yes I am working from home again today. A bit more freeing and it's not the 'work' getting done that you think is. Sir is expecting his slut to be wet and ready when he returns home later his afternoon.
One edge...slightly wet, still holding my pussy lips wide open, awaiting the wand...
The flogger 10 times...slightly sensitive...my clit tingles as I feel the flogger pull away

I can only handle one more edge...I will explode!! The flogger intensifies the sensitivity of my clit...throbbing, I want to cum sooo badly.

So wet, I can hear my wetness as my fingers slide in and out of my cunt.

Mmmm....what now???

Old 09-28-2016, 12:59 PM   #27
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Not sure if you noticed mine or not or are just waiting to do it but I'll suggest that you read it and do it again. Looking forward to it
Old 09-28-2016, 03:01 PM   #28
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Afternoon Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Well since you seem to be enjoying having your breasts bound then put those elastic back on, as for how you should edge, I think we whould have you back in the chair with your legs taped and clothespins on you pussy lips clit and nipples. Make sure that if someone was to look up at your window they would be able to see your pussy, if you can't do this from your chair then do it with the spreader bar instead. Now put pinky in you on high and secure the wand to your clit with the crotchety rope on the setting you find makes you cum the fastest. If you can also get your wii vibe in your pussy with pinky on high but this part isn't necessary. Now until you edge whatever is in your pussy and the hitachi must be on as directed for 30 seconds, but after every 30 seconds you must turn them off for another 20 seconds and then repeat. Once you edge wait 7 minutes before turning them all back on again. Also, during this time you must not touch yourself in anyway and can only touch the toys to turn them off. If possible attach something slightly heavy to the clothespins on your nipples but this also is optional. Looking forward to your report as always Andrea, I do so enjoy teasing you when you can't cum
Oh Sir,
I have become a messy wet slut. I have been repeating your task all afternoon. Hopefully Sir will be please with the state of my raw pussy. I wasn't sure if I could handle all the toys...sure was fun trying to find out. My clit is rather raw from the rope. And my lip sore from biting. I am still taped to the chair and I am still tormenting my hungry cunt, edge after edge....and then pause. I plan on being in this position for when Sir walks through the door. He can see my pussy open and displayed for him.
In the meantime...the vibe is set to low....just slid Pinky deep inside me...lets try the wand on the higher setting.....aaack.....I can barely touch my clit!!!! Hopefully Sir's soft tongue will be eager to help.
Sir John? Should I continue....

Old 09-28-2016, 03:06 PM   #29
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Sir's tongue is quite the lucky organ!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:19 PM   #30
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
Sir's tongue is quite the lucky organ!
I love his tongue. It slowly circles my clit and when he slides one finger inside of me...he always finds that 'spot'.

You know, I'm still taped to the chair, wand and vibe on lowest setting, Pinky soooo deep

Tell me Digi, what would you do if you found the visual of some slut when you walked through your door? Her pussy open and displayed for your complete enjoyment.....the possibilities....

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial., edge, pain, punishment, vibe