Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 02:15 PM   #16
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
You bet I can! I am excited to hear if you whimper or moan too I do love a loud girl Hate when they try to hold it in or really over do it! Although when I imagine it theres no need for a huge dildo if you know what I mean :P

Mmmm Delicious sir shadow

I want you all to know i just reread all your posts.....while sitting at my desk, i had two men in my office while i read....pervy guy being one of them.

I drifted off as they discussed the financials from july.

Iam so aroused right now....extreamly wet...trembling and my nipples are rock hard....iam sure these boys have noticed.

Iam about to excuse myself....time for my scheduled mid afternoon edge.....so hot knowing they will be patiently waiting for me while i edge in the bathroom....back soon

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 08-10-2016, 03:02 PM   #17
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Well hello there! I hope you have been enjoying your edges thus far. Here's a little something for you to read when you have the time:

Remember when you went to the hot dog stand with the vibe running and it kept on running longer than you anticipated? Remember all the men that were checking you out? Imagine them all watching you pleasure your Sir's cock. How jealous do you think they would be? I bet they would be pretty jealous. Perhaps even impressed at your talents? But that's not the biggest point of this PM. You are at work after all. What if you were called into an emergency meeting right now? The whole company is there. All eyes are on you as you walk in. You look around and wonder if anyone knows how soaking wet you are. And then you meet eyes with him - it's your Sir. He has surprised you. He orders you onto your knees so that you can pleasure him in front of all your work colleagues. I bet you would love that. All your male coworkers would know how much you love sucking cock while I bet many of your female coworkers would be jealous over how talented you probably are. What if your Sir even let you play with yourself? I bet that would make you cum sooo hard knowing that you are pleasuring your Sir in front of all your colleagues while you also play with yourself in front of all your colleagues.
OMG.....i am a dripping wet cock craving train wreck!

I just finished edging using my wiivibe.....reading Sir Wolf's post
imagining all those hot, hard men in suits watching me skillfully swallow my sirs cock....talking with each of them while doing so

Asking them how hard their c ocks were

Asking if they thought i was a good cock sucker

My head was spinning as the effects of the vibe took hold...

I swear after 30 seconds i wanted so desperately to cum....knowing i could cum again almost imeadiatly after....and then again...

I want my Sir so badly right now

And imagining the two men waiting for me in my office only makes things worse!

I need a minute to collect myself

My thighs are soaked

My nipples are so hard an sensitive

Face flushed with redness

The crotch rope relentlessly tormenting my pulsing clit....i dont know if i will make the walk back to my office without having to stop and regroup myself.

This is evil

But this slut lives every minute of it....

I may just have to toy with pervy guy a little.....see how awkwardly hard i can get him

X oxoxo

Wish me luck!

I am a

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 08-10-2016, 03:38 PM   #18
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

I'm imagining you fingering yourself...and then taking a (non-sexual) object to Pervy guy...something drenched in your juices. Maybe a pen? Maybe a post it note with something important on it? Just something for him to get a whiff of your aching, craving pussy...

I'm imagining you, dressed slutty, giving Pervy guy an "accidental" peek of too much skin...

Just imagine Sir walking in, cuffing you and dragging you out into a more open part of the office with all your coworkers...imagine yourself wanting to beg to stop because the rope is tormenting you. What do you do? Do you beg? Or do you take it until you climax in full view of everyone in your office as they stop working and stare, as your master explains by loosening your clothing and explaining to your coworkers that you are a filthy slut that needs to wear a crotch rope to work, explaining that you get aroused by teasing them, but what you really want is for them to see you - all of you.

He takes off every shred of clothing, tormenting you by pulling on the rope, telling you you better not cum until you earn it. In front of your coworkers, you softly whisper, "yes, sir." What then? Beg him to let you earn it in front of the whole office? Beg him to take you home, knowing it will only prolong your release? Or just do as he says and begin to suck his cock as he pulls tighter on the rope?

Perhaps at the end of the afternoon he will take suggestions for your outfits for the coming days.

Maybe he will cum on your face and tell you you had better still have the cum, dried on your skin, when you come home, and if you don't do that, then no orgasm for you.....

The question is, would a desperate slut want that? Would you take it excitedly, relishing the act of becoming s complete, humiliated slut at work? Or would you reluctantly do as you are told, knowing you can't possibly pass up a chance to cum? Or maybe you would only act reluctant while secretly knowing you want and need and crave every eye on your body...
Old 08-10-2016, 04:16 PM   #19
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default last office edge ......it was awkward

Sir Rock,

For my last office edge of today i selected your senario to read thru.

And in keeping with your theme....i desided to edge in my office at my desk!

As you may know, my office has a door and three glass walls that look out over the entire floor.

I positioned myself at my desk, slid the pink 8 inch vibe inside myself, set on medium speed, and began slowly sliding it all the way in, then all the way out, pausing between each stroke to circle my clit with the vibrating tip.

About halfway thru reading your post, i plunged the vibe deep inside my wetness, finding my favorite spot and enjoying the ride.

Just about at the "stop or cum" point....and the door opens.....OMG....pervy guy.....

Fuck! No way to remove my vibe, hot, hips grinding, face flushed....fighting not to cum....while he babbled on about something.

After what seemed like for ever....he left...vibe out....i slumped back in my chair....

A hot wet mess

Thank you Sir Rock

Xoxoxo

Old 08-10-2016, 04:44 PM   #20
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default home time, tugging in traffic

Phew....what a day

On my way home, as per my Sir's instruction, i will be naked this evening except for heels, collar and leash.

I will be edging at the top of each hour until bed time....

Not sure if this slut will be able to resist the temptation to cum......

Ironically, its like i cant keep my fingers away from my clit for more than 5 minutes, thoughts of my Sir ramming his cock into me from behind....or forcing it down my throat are all i can think of.

Constantly squeezing my legs together....

Constantly wet

Constantly tormented by the crotch rope on my clit

I want to cum so badly...

Your thoughts....

X oxoxo......

Old 08-10-2016, 05:17 PM   #21
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Wow...how badly did you want to just open your legs and turn toward pervy guy and ride wave after wave of orgasm as you looked him in the eye, the visible crotch rope and soaked vibrator sliding inside you telling all that he needed to know as you ride wave after wave of a spectacular orgasm......how badly did you want to cum with him standing there, the utter humiliation and slutty behavior making you cum over and over?

I'm imagining you tensing your legs together, rubbing your knees up and down against each other just to feel a constant sensation in your most sensitive places. How badly do you want him to bring home someone to watch? How badly do you want him to drag you outside by that collar and give someone a show as you suck him? Would that make you cum harder? Does thinking about it make you want to cum even more?
Old 08-10-2016, 05:47 PM   #22
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir Rock,

For my last office edge of today i selected your senario to read thru.

And in keeping with your theme....i desided to edge in my office at my desk!

As you may know, my office has a door and three glass walls that look out over the entire floor.

I positioned myself at my desk, slid the pink 8 inch vibe inside myself, set on medium speed, and began slowly sliding it all the way in, then all the way out, pausing between each stroke to circle my clit with the vibrating tip.

About halfway thru reading your post, i plunged the vibe deep inside my wetness, finding my favorite spot and enjoying the ride.

Just about at the "stop or cum" point....and the door opens.....OMG....pervy guy.....

Fuck! No way to remove my vibe, hot, hips grinding, face flushed....fighting not to cum....while he babbled on about something.

After what seemed like for ever....he left...vibe out....i slumped back in my chair....

A hot wet mess

Thank you Sir Rock

Xoxoxo
These are the kind of posts I look forward to reading the most, where you start doing something that you thought would be completely normal, and then something happens to make it last longer or feel even better . Almost done coming up with another scenario for you, took a long time to think of the last one. At the latest you will be Abe to read it at work tomorrow, possibly while the vibrator goes crazy while talking to someone 😏
Old 08-10-2016, 06:06 PM   #23
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default andreaswallows......and wants MORE

Mmmmmm......i cant wait to read more......keep me wet and ready please....

Old 08-10-2016, 07:08 PM   #24
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
Wow...how badly did you want to just open your legs and turn toward pervy guy and ride wave after wave of orgasm as you looked him in the eye, the visible crotch rope and soaked vibrator sliding inside you telling all that he needed to know as you ride wave after wave of a spectacular orgasm......how badly did you want to cum with him standing there, the utter humiliation and slutty behavior making you cum over and over?

I'm imagining you tensing your legs together, rubbing your knees up and down against each other just to feel a constant sensation in your most sensitive places. How badly do you want him to bring home someone to watch? How badly do you want him to drag you outside by that collar and give someone a show as you suck him? Would that make you cum harder? Does thinking about it make you want to cum even more?

Home at last, as directed by my Sir, i have removed all my clothing.

Iam wearing my 5 in heels, black leather collar, leash attached, crotch rope and freshly oiled legs, ass, and breasts.

Standing on front of the full length mirror in the foyer of the house, i hear the Crisp click of my heels on the tile floor as a spread my legs approx three feet apart....iam instantly aware of the crotch rope against my tender clit....a shiver runs up my spine.

Holding the Hitachi wand in one hand, my phone in the other, i begin reading Sir rocks post....the effects of the wand are instantaneous on my pulsing and very alert clit....i reach the part where rock suggests i am to be dragged outside by the leash and put on a cockswallowing show for all to see.....the man in i see in this senario is my master, Sir Robert.
oh how i want to feel his cock in my mouth now, how i want him to see what a good slut i have been today.....starting to shake....quivering about to loose my balance....i must stop....but a part of me wants to go on.....

Andreaswallows.......and follows direction well.

X oxoxo....

Old 08-10-2016, 08:14 PM   #25
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I really loved your angry edge you are such a good little slut for us allsteady myself wdidn't realize you had a suction dildo until that post but it did give me a very fun idea. Why don't you try to attach your dildo to the door pussy level then bend over at the waist legs spread and give it a few test tries that it inserts easy. Next you are going to open and close the door in a fast manner to basically be fucking yourself with the door. Just imagine its sir back their pounding your needy pussy. I don't know how long he normally fucks you in this position but you should go at least that long! I wouldn't want to make things easy on you
Sir Shadow,

I have chosen your senario for my last edge this evening.

I attached the suction cup monster to the door to my Sirs den. I positioned a chair in front of me to stedy myself with.

Standing tall, legs spread, holding the leash in my teeth, i reached back and slowly guided the monster inside my dripping cunt....omg....this thing was huge...stretching my poor tender fuck hole.

I slammed the monster inside me for what must have been 5 solid pussy filling minutes
i couldn't take it anymore....

I collapsed in a shaking heap on the floor....hot, sweating, shaking and so horny.....iam still here on the floor, not sure i will be able to walk for a while.

Thank you Sir Shadow for punishing my slutty fuck hole

X oxoxo.....

Old 08-10-2016, 09:56 PM   #26
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Sir Shadow,

I have chosen your senario for my last edge this evening.

I attached the suction cup monster to the door to my Sirs den. I positioned a chair in front of me to stedy myself with.

Standing tall, legs spread, holding the leash in my teeth, i reached back and slowly guided the monster inside my dripping cunt....omg....this thing was huge...stretching my poor tender fuck hole.

I slammed the monster inside me for what must have been 5 solid pussy filling minutes
i couldn't take it anymore....

I collapsed in a shaking heap on the floor....hot, sweating, shaking and so horny.....iam still here on the floor, not sure i will be able to walk for a while.

Thank you Sir Shadow for punishing my slutty fuck hole

X oxoxo.....
Good job Andrea I am so very proud of you! I didn't think it would be quite so intense... I am sorry if I pushed you too hard. I bet you looked and sounded so hot doing that for me. It put a huge smile on my face, too bad I didn't make you cum. I will have to keep trying throughout the week

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 08-11-2016, 12:18 AM   #27
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

I was wondering, how large is your suction cup dildo out of curiosity? And as promised, here is another scenario for you to read, but keep you vibe in your pussy on high at work while reading, will be more fun for you that way, I'll also send another later tomorrow. Your sir has taken you to the mall for some shopping, naturally you have you vibrator in as you do, on high of course. He has you pick out an extremely slutty outfit, tiny tank top that barely goes down to above your belly button and pushes hard against your tit, and teeny tiny shorts, like the ones Harley wears in the new suicide squad movie, but no panties or bra. This took about an hour and the vib has been going all this time, but you are not allowed to cum, so you are sensitive and dripping wet. He then takes you to the washroom door, where he looks at you and tells you to go inside and strip, then come back out to give him your clothes and get some of your toys. You're already wet and excited, so you go into the washroom, luckily there's no one there but you go into the stall and lock it just to be safe. Most of the way through undressing you hear the bathroom door open, and the sound of high heels clicking across the floor. You freeze as you are mid way through taking off your panties, you consider waiting for her to leave, but you know that your sir would be disappointed, and besides, the thought of someone seeing you like this makes you even wetter. You quickly fold all your clothes into a pile, then open the door and rush out to your sir who takes your clothes and hands you a bag. You then rush back in to the bathroom and the stall, but this time you see the women staring at you as you come back in, at a complete lost for words that could possibly describe what she is seeing. You feel even hotter as you open the bag, your vibrator nearly fell out as you ran to your sir and back you are so wet, but you managed to keep it in by locking your knees together, even though this slowed you down. Imagine all the people that may have caught a glimpse of you as you ran to your sir, how many cocks made their jeans tight, and how many men will be thinking of that tonight, even as the fuck the girlfriends or wives. You open the bag safe in your stall, inside is your suction cup dildo, the wivibe which buzzes as you look at it, a stopwatch, and a note. You take it out and read, it says that your sir is instructing you to edge 20 times while you are in the bathroom, using each of the toys atleast 5 times. It further goes on to say that if the 20 edges take less then 30 minutes you must continue to edge until 30 minutes have passed since you started and then edge yourself 20 more times. Once you have finished that you must make yourself cum 5 times, and if you do not cum 5 times in under 10 minutes, you must cum a total of 10 times instead. As you read this you get wetter and wetter, but you are fairly confident you can do it without to much trouble or risk, until you read the next sentence. While you follow your instructions, you may not fully hold in your voice, it can at most be quite moans. As soon as you read this you imagine innumerable scenarios, where you are unable to keep your voice quite but can't hold your mouth shut, so you scream out in pleasure as you cum, just as someone opens the door so everyone outside can hear you. Suddenly you aren't as confident, especially when the final sentence read that you must keep the wivibe on your clit for your sir to control at his leisure. Finishing the note you set it down before taking out the wivibe, which has recently stopped buzzing. You put in place on your clit, and get out your viberator which you has let fall out of you once in the stall, you set it on high and put it at the entrance to your dripping pussy, already imagining how it will feel to have it shoved into you as it vibrates. You pause a moment before shoving it in as, at that exact moment the wivibe goes off at max power, you gasp, already brought to the edge by the sudden assault of sensations and how sensitive the vibrator made you while shopping, fighting not to cum since you know ther are 19 more to go, and wondering if it's even possible they could be spread out over 30 minutes without waiting a few minutes inbetween. You decide to remove your vibrator and swap it out for the suction up dildo, knowing that if you continued to use it in this state it would be near impossible for you not to cum, pulling it out you shakily grab the suction cup dildo, the wivibe now switching from constant high power to a sort of wave motion, going from high to low, then abruptly back to high. You attach the dildo to the wall above the toilet, and slowly slide it inside you, letting out a small but clear moan since you are unable to keep your voice in. You are sure you hear someone enter the bathroom as you start sliding back and forth on the dildo, breathing heavily and moaning as you do. You hear the women stop outside you stall and say what the, before tapping on the stall door. Are you alright she asks, you try to say I'm just fine in a mostly normal voice, but finish in a loud moan as the wivibe suddenly sets itself on high and stays there. As you try to convince the woman you are fine you feel yourself approaching orgasm, and force yourself off the dildo, knowing that staying on it will make you cum. Finally the woman does her business and leaves. After a moment you slide back onto the dildo, but pump yourself faster this time, as the wivibe has turned off for awhile. You build up to an impressive speed, moaning and panting as you go faster and faster, edging 3 times within 5 minutes, suddenly the door opens and you feel the wivibe come back to life just as you slam yourself back onto the dildo, and you can't help but let out a scream of obvious pleasure as you do, not too loud, but loud enough that anyway within a few feet of the door would be able to hear it. You find yourself barely able to stop from cumming as you slide slowly off the dildo and her a female voice say she'll find another washroom. Your face burns as you realize what just happened panting and rubbing your clit with your hand, quickly edging again as you relive the experience in you mind. 13 left you think, as you turn to the stopwatch and see that 11 minutes has passed, you might just be able to pull this off. You switch from the dildo to your vibrator, realizing that while normally the dildo might get you off faster, with the unpredictability of the wivibe it is almost more risky to use the dildo. You pump it in and out of your pussy on a low speed, hearing multiple people enter and leave the washroom, some ignore you, some offer help. You easily edge as one offers in a clearly lust filled voice if she can help you with that, and you imagine your sir watching her abuse your body, making you cum over and over again, before you decline her offer. Yet another clearly calls you a slut as she leaves, and you edge, imagining what all the people who had come must have thought, and what they might do if they find such a filthy little slut. You look over at the stopwatch and see that it's been 25 minutes and you have edged 15 times in total. You slowly pull your vibrator out of your pussy, knowing that turning it up would make you edge to quickly, while leaving it as is wouldn't be nearly as much fun as going back to the dildo. You slide onto it and start to get a good speed, edging once in 2 minutes, when suddenly the wivibe which had been varying between low and medium speed for the past 15 minutes or so suddenly goes to high and stays there, almost immediately you edge and know that your sir is trying to make you do the edges in under 30 minutes. You slow down but aren't able to stop yourself from edging 2 more times in just 2 minutes as the sudden increase in pleasure catches you off guard. You fight hard not to edge while keeping the dildo pumping in your pussy. Still fighting not to edge you turn and realize that 32 minutes have passed, and you are in the clear. You almost let yourself cum as you realize this, but you know that you have to finish the last edge first. Sliding off the dildo you decide to cool down a bit, or at least as much as you can while the wivibe goes full strength on your clit. You aren't sure if anybody was in the washroom during your last 3 edges, but you are certain that during them you weren't able to keep your voice in at all, and imagining who might have heard you whorish moans and panting combined with the wivibe lets you cum, hard, as all the built up pleasure implodes inside your body. You scream out, unprepared, then lean against the wall before looking at the stopwatch, you only have 5 more minutes to cum 4 times! As though he knows what sort of predicament you in, your sir abruptly shuts off the wivibe. Clearly he intends to make you cum as much as possible.you pick up your vibrator and slam house,f as far onto the dildo as you can, fucking it as fast as possible while your vibrator does its work along your lips and clit. You are unable to keep your voice in at all at this point, doing everything you can to cum as fast as possible, moaning and panting for all to hear. Then you scream out in orgasm before looking at the stopwatch, only 3 minutes left! You're double you efforts, slamming even faster onto the dildo, when suddenly a group often enter the washroom. You are aware they have come in, and they al, stop talking as you continue to moan and pant, doing everything you can to cum before screaming out, feeling your orgasm hit you hard, followed quickly by another, and finally, as you look at the stopwatch and see you have only 15 seconds left, your fifth and final orgasm rips through you, seeming almost to combine with the other 2 into one giant orgasm. You scream out FUCK YES as one of the women tells you off while they all rush out of the washroom, before you fall off the dildo onto the toilet seat, completely spent and just sit there gasping for few minutes, letting the orgasm ripple through you until it slowly, finally dies out. After about 2 more minutes you take a look at yourself, your legs are covered in your juice, your pussy is red and raw, and your whole body is flushed from the orgasms. You realize that you are going to have to get your clothes from sir, and slowly you put the toys back into the bag, before stumbling out of your stall. You barely have energy to stand, and as you walk out of the washroom you see you reflection in the mirror. Hair everywhere, tired but exuberant expression on your face, flushed, the picture of slutty perfection. You stumble your way to the door and push it open. Your sir hand you and bag and takes back your toys, before you go back into the washroom, unable to run from exhaustion you are sure plenty of people got a good look of you naked and disheveled. You stumble into the stall and open the bag, and you see the clothes you and your sir bought earlier, the super small tank top that pushes against your breasts, and the Harley Quinn shorts. If you put these on everyone will be able to see the juices all over your legs, your nipples poking right out of the fabric, and the shorts will constantly rubbing against your cunt and will surely be drenched in no time. You put it all on, before walking shakily out to your sir who helps you back to the car. The walk seems to take forever, and the whole way the shorts rub against your cunt, easily bringing you to the edge but leaving you there, taunting you. As you sit down you look at your shorts and see that they are drenched and everyone would've been able to see it. This finally put you over the edge and you cum right there and then, shaking but unable to make a sound from exhaustion. Finally, after what was only an hour but felt like a lifetime, your sir takes you home. Hope you enjoy this Andrea, possibly multiple times �� I'm going to do exactly what your sir asked us to and make this as difficult as possible for you, so look forward to many more. I would've sent this as a pm but you asked us to post them here instead. If you read this at home, make sure you read it again at the office. Not wait to hear what you think, enjoy not being able to cum. It actually logged me out of the site I took so long writing this.

Edit: Wow, seeing it in one post and not the tiny space they give you to type I realize just how long this is, no wonder I took forever to type it.
Old 08-11-2016, 07:57 AM   #28
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Rise and shine.....and edge 5 times!

MMMMM.....a new day, one more day until I see my Sir and one again have the opportunity to show him what a good well behaved slut he owns.

As directed, I started my day with 5 edges......I have a very full day today and in the interest of efficiency I have elected to do all my edges consecutively.

Remaining naked, I elected to wear my black leather collar and leash, a certain sence of instant obedience and readiness to please. In addition I desided to add nipple clamps just to change things up a bit.

Now for the fun / torturious part.

I retrieved my wiivibe from the charging cradle, as well I got the 12 inch suction cup dildo from the toy box.

Attaching the nipple clamps to my already hard nipples, I shiver a bit, I always go thru a brief period of adjustment when I feel the teeth of the clamps bite into my nips.

I insert the wiibibe and instantly am reminded of how tender my clit and pussy are from the punishing day I had yesterday.

Next, I attach the 12 inch monster to the wall beside the bath tub.

Turned on my I pad and got in position!

Straddling the edge on the bathtub, I discovered how easy it was to press the wiivibe directly on my clit every time my body moved forward.....WOW....in credibly intense!

Reading Sir John's post only served to drive me even wilder.

I aligned myself in such a way that I was able to wrap my lips around the monstercock stuck to the wall in front of me.

Setting the ipad on a small shelf allowed me to clearly read Sir John's lengthy post.

Ipad on
Wiivibe on
lips wrapped around monster cock

Go time!

I started slowly, taking the cock deep in my throat, I instantly was alerted to the fact that as I slid the cock deeper in my mouth, it caused me to lean forward applying pressure to the wiivibe and subsequently my tender clit. The sensation of struggling to handle the huge cock at the back on my throat while the vibe intensity of attach on my clit increased was overwhelming. After the first stroke I had to slide the cock out of my mouth.....and left me gasping for air. OMG I almost came after ONE stroke.

I pressed on, this slut does not want to disappoint.

over and over I continued, pushing the cock deeper down my throat, gaging, eyes watering, gasping for air......I quickly turned into an angry cock swallowing edge whore. My motions became aggressive, mad, almost animal in nature while I struggled to perform my task, yet becoming increasingly frustrated that I was not allowed to cum

5 edges, 12 minutes, eyes watering, pussy throbbing, jaw sore, throat raw.

This is going to be one slutty day for this frustrated cock sucking cum slut.

See you all at 10 for my edge.

Pissed off, office slut, needs to cum dammit!

xoxoxo.............

Old 08-11-2016, 09:54 AM   #29
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
MMMMM.....a new day, one more day until I see my Sir and one again have the opportunity to show him what a good well behaved slut he owns.

As directed, I started my day with 5 edges......I have a very full day today and in the interest of efficiency I have elected to do all my edges consecutively.

Remaining naked, I elected to wear my black leather collar and leash, a certain sence of instant obedience and readiness to please. In addition I desided to add nipple clamps just to change things up a bit.

Now for the fun / torturious part.

I retrieved my wiivibe from the charging cradle, as well I got the 12 inch suction cup dildo from the toy box.

Attaching the nipple clamps to my already hard nipples, I shiver a bit, I always go thru a brief period of adjustment when I feel the teeth of the clamps bite into my nips.

I insert the wiibibe and instantly am reminded of how tender my clit and pussy are from the punishing day I had yesterday.

Next, I attach the 12 inch monster to the wall beside the bath tub.

Turned on my I pad and got in position!

Straddling the edge on the bathtub, I discovered how easy it was to press the wiivibe directly on my clit every time my body moved forward.....WOW....in credibly intense!

Reading Sir John's post only served to drive me even wilder.

I aligned myself in such a way that I was able to wrap my lips around the monstercock stuck to the wall in front of me.

Setting the ipad on a small shelf allowed me to clearly read Sir John's lengthy post.

Ipad on
Wiivibe on
lips wrapped around monster cock

Go time!

I started slowly, taking the cock deep in my throat, I instantly was alerted to the fact that as I slid the cock deeper in my mouth, it caused me to lean forward applying pressure to the wiivibe and subsequently my tender clit. The sensation of struggling to handle the huge cock at the back on my throat while the vibe intensity of attach on my clit increased was overwhelming. After the first stroke I had to slide the cock out of my mouth.....and left me gasping for air. OMG I almost came after ONE stroke.

I pressed on, this slut does not want to disappoint.

over and over I continued, pushing the cock deeper down my throat, gaging, eyes watering, gasping for air......I quickly turned into an angry cock swallowing edge whore. My motions became aggressive, mad, almost animal in nature while I struggled to perform my task, yet becoming increasingly frustrated that I was not allowed to cum

5 edges, 12 minutes, eyes watering, pussy throbbing, jaw sore, throat raw.

This is going to be one slutty day for this frustrated cock sucking cum slut.

See you all at 10 for my edge.

Pissed off, office slut, needs to cum dammit!

xoxoxo.............
Glad you enjoyed the post, I'm almost done another, but I'm starting to run out of ideas.
Old 08-11-2016, 12:25 PM   #30
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Bell 10 am office edge...........

This angry frustrated denied cum slut is pleased to report on her mid morning office edge.

However before doing so, I just want it to be clear; I NEED TO CUM SO BAD!

I had no idea how difficult this would be when I started, edging is one thing, but reading your posts and PMs while doing so has almost made my denial impossible.

The senarios you have created, the descriptions of what effect my reports have had on you, the stories of what you want to see this dripping cock sucking slut do for you...........well....to be honest, I believe I could actually cum just reading your works.........no hands......just your words and my imagination would be enough to send my pussy into a pulsing torrent of orgasm after orgasm..............mmmmmmmmmmmm.......k, I must stop imagining that

Now, back to my office edge of this morning; Given that I was clearly frustrated this morning after my 5 "good morning" edges.........I decided someone else should be a party to my high sence of frustration.

The natural choice...........office pervy guy of course!

In preparation for my mid morning pussy torment, I slipped into the ladies room at about 9:45 to freshen up, and by freshen up I mean moisturize legs, adjust and crank up my demi cup bra, strategically position my sheer white blouse in such a way that I could allow a quick view of my breasts and nipples on command just by moving a specific way, and of course, pull my red skirt up an extra two inches just for fun.

There, all set, now...lets go invite pervy guy to go for coffee.

I headed over to his desk, he clearly saw me approaching from quite a distance off.

I made an extra effort to add a little more "swing" to my step and also locked my eyes on his as I approached.

Reaching his desk, tilting my pelvis to on side, bending at the waste and placing my hands flat on the desk, I liked him right in the eyes and said "you and I need to go down ..................for a coffee"

His eyes darted between my exposed breasts and my Red lips. He nodded like a stunned moron and mumbled; "good idea"

10 minutes later, I walked back to his desk and while staring at his crotch, asked; "ready to cum big boy"

He followed to the elevator, the doors closed, we were alone.

I pulled out my phone, opening the wiivibe app and said; 'My sir has instructed me that I must edge during coffee time, and since you like to creep around me all day, your going to help me.....do you understand"?

Again, nodding like a little child.

Good, see that button there, push it, it will activate the vibe that is currently held in place by my well toned pussy muscles, see that button there?....that controls the vibe pattern.....push it three times.

the vibe started. he stared dumbfounded as I began to smile.

the elevator reached the atrium floor, we found a table, I told him to get me a iced coffee while my cunt gets wetter....

off he went

returning, sitting, enviously sipping his coffee....I asked him......"when you see me do I arouse you, does your cock get hard when you watch my legs move from across the room, does the sight of my breasts make you want to cum?"

nodding again.......

He could see my level of arousal increasing, my breathing increasing, my face flushing......I leaned forward and asked him "is your cock as hard as my cunt is wet right now"? a clear "YES"

I felt myself getting closer......and closer.............
"I so want to cum right here in front of you" I said in a breathy tone

"But I cant", I turned off the vibe with my phone app and stood, "come on, back to work....lets go"

"Um, I am going to have to sit here for a few minutes"..... he said, finally taking his first sip of coffee.

This public slut loves making men HARD

xoxoxxo.....

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, denial, edge, heels, slut