Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2016, 04:27 AM   #16
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffer View Post
Great idea

I have two for you

Use 5 minutes to give us your "whore ad".
You are going to try to get customers using your voice. As if you are doing a radio ad.
The objective is to advertise your prices and convince the audience to get your sex services.
Written Report

Oh dear...! This was embarrassing. I didn't get anywhere close to 5 minutes. But I think this may be the best you get! Love the idea though. Very funny and humiliating. (Your other task will be done later/tomorrow).

Audio Recording

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Px5YVNSZV5

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to initialrush for this post:
Old 07-23-2016, 04:27 AM   #17
Mister Edge

Tie rope twice on your tits and behind your back so one rope is above the nipple and one below. Hold ice on your nipples for 30 seconds before adding clothes pins to each one. Then use your vibrator on high speed as you tell us your favourite methods of sucking cock and maybe a story of a time you sucked a big cock. When you're close to edging I want you to roll a die, if you get a 6 you may cum. 1-5 you must stop the vibrator and slap the clothes pins off.
Denied until: 24/07/2016
Last orgasm: 22/07/2016
Mister Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:02 AM   #18
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Good girl.

It really sounded like you were turned on by reading the degrading mantra.
Did you orgasm after?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:10 PM   #19
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
Good girl.

It really sounded like you were turned on by reading the degrading mantra.
Did you orgasm after?
Thank you. I got very, very turned on reading it. I didn't orgasm at the end but I did before I went out today

I would love it if you lovely people could add to my tasks. I'm intrigued at what your filthy minds can think of.

I'll definitely be doing some more recordings tomorrow. Maybe some tonight.

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

Old 07-23-2016, 03:01 PM   #20
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

I don't have a task for you, I'm afraid; just wanted to say that I find listening to these incredibly hot. Please keep them coming.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 03:11 PM   #21
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by widmerpool70 View Post
Put pegs on your pussy lips.

Remove them without using your hands, either by slapping them into a table or chair or by shaking your pelvis until they have all dropped off.

Written Report

I am afraid I did not do so well at this task. I wasn't able to get the pegs off by slapping them into objects or shaking my pelvis. Bu I recorded my attempts for your amusement.

Audio Recording:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BhVOm8jllQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan-ide View Post
I don't have a task for you, I'm afraid; just wanted to say that I find listening to these incredibly hot. Please keep them coming.
Thank you! I am really glad you are enjoying listening to them

27/F/UK

The following user says Thank You to initialrush for this post:
Old 07-23-2016, 03:21 PM   #22
herpderp42
getDare Addict

As said, the recordings are amazing. A rather silly idea, but could be tun for all of us if you like it: Play some quiet music in the background while you use your Vibrator and try to sing along.
Old 07-23-2016, 03:23 PM   #23
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Spend 5-10 talking about the dares you've been doing and how they made you feel.

While you are doing this, have this app running on your phone (with headphones) at a 300ms delay.

Written Report.

I just spent 5 minutes trying to talk. This didn't block my speech or stop me talking. But I feel like it made it harder. As a result, this recording is quite dull to listen to

Thank you for the task. I think I have a headache now!

Audio Recording

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nasYCcQZQl

27/F/UK

Old 07-23-2016, 03:29 PM   #24
JustVisiting

I have a question before I suggest anything: you mentioned that it takes at least 5 minutes for one edge. What about bringing yourself to orgasm? Is that something you could achieve in the time limit?
JustVisiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 03:31 PM   #25
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustVisiting View Post
I have a question before I suggest anything: you mentioned that it takes at least 5 minutes for one edge. What about bringing yourself to orgasm? Is that something you could achieve in the time limit?
Yes. It's possible with my vibrator

27/F/UK

Old 07-23-2016, 03:35 PM   #26
JustVisiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrush View Post
Yes. It's possible with my vibrator
In that case, bring yourself to orgasm with it while barking/panting like a bitch in heat. Start off doing it slowly and quietly, then gradually get louder and faster as you get closer and closer to cumming (keeping the volume within limits, of course. I did notice that "loudness" is one of them).
Old 07-23-2016, 03:48 PM   #27
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustVisiting View Post
In that case, bring yourself to orgasm with it while barking/panting like a bitch in heat. Start off doing it slowly and quietly, then gradually get louder and faster as you get closer and closer to cumming (keeping the volume within limits, of course. I did notice that "loudness" is one of them).
Oh my...Just thinking about having to do this is getting me turned on.

27/F/UK

Old 07-23-2016, 04:13 PM   #28
widmerpool70

Quote:

Written Report

I am afraid I did not do so well at this task. I wasn't able to get the pegs off by slapping them into objects or shaking my pelvis. Bu I recorded my attempts for your amusement.

Audio Recording:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BhVOm8jllQ
That was great. As we say in the States, you gave it the old college try. Great recording. Maybe your pegs are super-high quality.

Limits: scat, blood, gore

Kik: petertemplar70
widmerpool70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 04:30 PM   #29
JustVisiting

Quote:
Oh my...Just thinking about having to do this is getting me turned on.
Great! Looking forward to hearing what an eager little bitch you are.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:43 PM   #30
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

You did a really good job with the bondage one. Your description was so vivid. The handcuffs were also a nice touch. Good job, you exceeded all of my expectations.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk