Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-12-2016, 06:21 PM   #16
LPV
getDare Saint

A bimbo is not capable of making her own decisions. Go to www.yesnobutton.com and let the button make the decisions.

1--You must ask the button for permission to use the bathroom. If you get a "No" you must wait 20 minutes before you can ask gain. If you get another "No" you must wait another 20 minutes and so on.

2--You must ask for permission to go to bed.

3--You must ask for permission to dress and undress.

4--You must ask for permission to shower with hot water. If you get a "No" you must take a cold shower.

5--You must get permission to eat each meal. Remember, if you get a "no", there is a 20 minute wait time.

I will PM you some other instructions.

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:52 PM   #17
anonkinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
A bimbo is not capable of making her own decisions. Go to www.yesnobutton.com and let the button make the decisions.

1--You must ask the button for permission to use the bathroom. If you get a "No" you must wait 20 minutes before you can ask gain. If you get another "No" you must wait another 20 minutes and so on.

2--You must ask for permission to go to bed.

3--You must ask for permission to dress and undress.

4--You must ask for permission to shower with hot water. If you get a "No" you must take a cold shower.

5--You must get permission to eat each meal. Remember, if you get a "no", there is a 20 minute wait time.

I will PM you some other instructions.
this is a great idea!!!!!!! thank u sir! now I can stop thinking
Limits: scat, family, public, friends, anal, pics, messaging outside getdare

DEGRADE THIS FILTHY CUNT!
anonkinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:23 PM   #18
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

A bimbo needs to be ready for sex at any time. Keep some condoms and a few sex toys in your purse when you are walking around. Bimbos are also clumsy sometimes. Drop your purse at least once a week in public in a way that others can see what's inside of it if they were looking.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:34 PM   #19
anonkinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomas View Post
A bimbo needs to be ready for sex at any time. Keep some condoms and a few sex toys in your purse when you are walking around. Bimbos are also clumsy sometimes. Drop your purse at least once a week in public in a way that others can see what's inside of it if they were looking.
I'll be sure to do this!

Old 02-12-2016, 07:49 PM   #20
Itchynugat

I'd say the sexiest thing about a bimbo is her vulnerability and her obliviousness towards it. Short skirts and tight tops are a good start, but the real test is Not acting like you know you're drawing attention. Be spunky and fun. Play games and wear pigtails. Basically have the personality of a little girl, without the little girl voice or baby talk, as that just gets creepy.

There's plenty of subtle gestures like knocking a knee (turning one knee inward) or biting your lip will convey a sense of innocence, while your ample curves invoke male desire.

I'd vote against using too much slang as another poster suggested, as the image that bring to my mind is one of a jaded and used person of the streets, while bimbos should be sweeter and cleaner of mouth and mind.

Likes: Costumes, Cross-dressing, Comedy Humiliation, Pies in the face, Role-play, Hidden Public, light bondage, tasks.

Maybe: semi-permanent, wedgies, public, webcam.

Limits: Scat, pee, cum, diaper, family, extreme pain, anal, nude.

Crossdress Costumes I Have: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76105

Skype live:.cid.99f1fcd3b2a80072

Kik: ikitsch
Itchynugat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:38 PM   #21
anonkinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchynugat View Post
I'd say the sexiest thing about a bimbo is her vulnerability and her obliviousness towards it. Short skirts and tight tops are a good start, but the real test is Not acting like you know you're drawing attention. Be spunky and fun. Play games and wear pigtails. Basically have the personality of a little girl, without the little girl voice or baby talk, as that just gets creepy.

There's plenty of subtle gestures like knocking a knee (turning one knee inward) or biting your lip will convey a sense of innocence, while your ample curves invoke male desire.

I'd vote against using too much slang as another poster suggested, as the image that bring to my mind is one of a jaded and used person of the streets, while bimbos should be sweeter and cleaner of mouth and mind.
thank u 4 ur input sir i'll definitely do that stuff n i love the pigtails!

Old 02-12-2016, 08:43 PM   #22
bananabob
Distinguished Member

A bimbo needs to make sure she remains attractive at all times so she must workout regularly.

You should ensure you workout at least three times per week, and one of these should be a workout of level 5 or above as in my signature, and report on how it goes.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 11:13 AM   #23
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Lollipops and sex toys.
You should always have something either in your mouth or in your pussy.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 12:32 PM   #24
anonkinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Lollipops and sex toys.
You should always have something either in your mouth or in your pussy.
thank u! I've been wearing a butt plug a lot hehe it's pink and sparkly!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbo, bimbofication, dares, rules, slut