Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-13-2007, 01:30 PM   #16
Tony12

Default Part 4

Before I left to go to the supermarket they had gave me a sheet of paper and £20. They wrote a list of things to buy. Also they wrote they would be at the supermarket waiting for me. On the list of things to buy there was: Adult sized nappies, A Extra large thong, Ice cubes and some food. Below the list it said I was to bend over and give a worker at the shop a clear view of my ass. So I was walking along on my way I say the girls drive by in a taxi. Then I was passing a bunch of older guys. They knew I was a guy and started laughing at me one of them pushed me and they were threatening me. I ran away not very fast as I was wearing high heels. As I entered the supermarket it was near closing time. A lot of people going out stared at me. My cheeks were as red as my legs when they were waxed. I felt like I was going to suffer eternal humiliation. So I walked into the door picking up a basket on my way. I saw the three girls as soon as I went in. I pretended I didn’t know them and walked on to buy the items. They followed a bit behind. I picked up some milk and a few other foods first. Then I went for the babies nappies. I felt as if I was being watched by everyone I had never felt so nervous and vulnerable in my life. I picked up a packet of adult sized nappies and headed on. As I walked by one of the workers was laughing he was trying to stop himself but couldn’t. I decided I would bend over to him. So I dropped the nappies and bent over to pick them up. He was watching then he saw my ass and ran away laughing probably to tell his workmates. So I went and picked up the thong and headed for the checkout. At the checkout it was really embarrassing when I was buying the items. The women at the checkout was staring at me as she scanned the items. I paid for it and walked outside. A few minuets later the girls joined me. They were laughing hysterically. So we got a taxi home to my relief. It didn’t really get better from there…
Again continue to tell me if better worse e.t.c...
I think this one is a little short but i didnt have much time!
Tony12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:43 PM   #17
sxcm

Default short but sweet!!!

I agree it was fairly short but a great story nevertheless! keep up the good work!
sxcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:46 PM   #18
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

keep the good work up it is great
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:53 AM   #19
2doctor

Cool

keep it up its one of the best i have ever seen
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:43 PM   #20
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean
Default grrr

just wen i thought it was closed, u gave us another great part. I'm really wanting to know wot happens, so kep it up
the Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:00 PM   #21
COOLCAT44

Default Omg I Love This Story!

Come On I'm Waiting!
COOLCAT44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:32 AM   #22
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

don't be so demanding, and don't type all in capitals which makes it seem ruder (I can tell because most forums now change complete capitals to just caps at beginning of each word)

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:14 PM   #23
COOLCAT44

Exclamation Wtf

OK NOW I'M IN CAPS MAN MORE STORY PLEASE IT BEEN 2 DAYS!
MABYE HE GOT A GF AND FORGOT?
NO W8 IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS
COOLCAT44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:37 AM   #24
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

stop demanding people write the story, they write when they feel like it, and rushing them will ruin it

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 10:14 AM   #25
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimousbob View Post
stop demanding people write the story, they write when they feel like it, and rushing them will ruin it
I completely agree. They have chosen to write this story, you should be grateful that they wrote it in the first place. They could have just decided to keep it themselves.
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:56 PM   #26
daremaster1

next part of the story best be good and hurry
daremaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #27
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster1 View Post
next part of the story best be good and hurry
didnt u read the last few posts
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:26 AM   #28
2doctor

stop demanding to see more it rude adn rember he is writting a story for all of u be gratefull
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:50 AM   #29
Tony12

Hah thanks for the support!
I shall continue shortly
I havent been on getdare in a while Sorry!
And next part may be last part for a week or so because im going on holiday for a week
Old 06-20-2007, 12:21 PM   #30
Tony12

Default Part 5

So here's the post you've all been waiting for!
Part 5
The taxi got to the house and the girls paid the taxi man. I got out and went into the house. So Claire said “Go into the living room and wait”. So they took the shopping I bought and went into the kitchen. I heard them discussing but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I just patiently waited. After what seemed forever the girls came out and told me what they were going to do for the next day. Claire explained “ Your going to be our baby until tomorrow at 6pm”. Kelly said “ There are rules”. Arlene said “ Rule 1. You cannot talk you may only make sounds a baby can make you may not talk to ask for food or even anything. You can cry to indicate you want something. Rule 2 You cannot use the toilet that’s what the nappies are for. Rule 3 You must wear this dummy”. Kelly pulled a dummy out of her pocket and gave it to me. Arlene said “Rule 4 You cannot walk only crawl.” So they stripped me of all my clothes and put the nappy on me. Kelly put the dummy in my mouth. I got down on the floor and started crawling. I crawled up and sat on the floor and watched T.V. This was one benefit I got from being a baby but it didn’t last for long. Kelly came up and pulled me away from the T.V. They said it was feeding time. Claire took out her breast and squeezed breast milk into a cup then put a lid with a dummy out the end. ( Like a baby bottle). Claire gave it to me and told me to drink. I took my dummy of. I reluctantly put the bottle to my mouth and started sucking. The milk wasn’t the nicest of tastes it was sour but I bared it. It was hard to drink the whole bottle though. I finished it with a nasty aftertaste. After that they sat down and watched T.V. I crawled over and sat down. They turned me to face them and said I’m not allowed to watch T.V. Foolishly I said “why not”. Arlene shouted at me “WHAT DID I TELL YOU IT WAS RULE 1!” I put my head down and looked to the floor. They discussed how I would be punished. Arlene ran upstairs and came back down with a leather whip. I gasped. I was wondering where she got the whip from. Arlene said “ We’ll let you off lightly since your only a baby. They pulled my nappy down put me lying down over a chair and said they would each whack me once. Arlene was first with a sharp crack it hit my ass. The pain not as bad as I expected. I went red. Kelly stepped and there was another crack. Pain suddenly flushed through me. It was a shock from the last crack and a few tears went down my cheeks. I was embarrassed from the crying. Arlene took a picture. Then Claire stepped up and there was another sharp crack. The pain was unreal nothing I expected from being hit on the ass. So after that they pulled my nappy back up Arlene put the whip away upstairs. I lay down crying from the pain. I was embarrassing but the crying helped. Well I thought it did anyway. After I had finished crying I went and sat next to them facing away from the T.V. Claire went into the kitchen and came back with a pint of water. I realised what was going to happen. She gave me it and told me to drink. I drank slowly 10 minuets later the water had went down. After 2hours of T.V. they decided it was time for my bed. I was bursting for a pee by that time. When I went into bed they tucked me in and kissed me goodnight like a real baby. I spent half an hour trying to hold my piss in. Eventually I gave in and did a pee in the nappy. After it I felt a bit itchy but I just put up with it. I didn’t like the wet sticky feeling either. It wasn’t very pleasant as you can imagine. Luckily I don’t think the nappy leaked. I went to sleep after another half an hour sitting in piss.
I hope you enjoyed this as much as you appeared to have enjoyed the previous posts!
Again tell me if this was better or worse than the last few

Advertisements
Kink Talk