Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-04-2009, 08:25 AM   #16
soldier8998

Send a message via MSN to soldier8998

man this is an awsome story. just my kinda stroy. some more laurie and belle would be nice too.

likes:crossdressing,anal,water,bondage,light pain, more to come.
soldier8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #17
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Opportunity #2 - Recall

Francis had wandered the streets for several hours, before deciding on a course of action. He distinctly remembered his night with Barbara and their conversation. Francis felt guilty for running out on Belle, despite her transgression and given his own, but he couldn't go back. He was hurting and he wanted some form of revenge, whatever form it took.

The plan in his mind wasn't fully elaborated, but he would make it up as it went along.

======================================

Belle had cried herself to sleep, naked in her bed. After Francis ran out on her, her first instinct had been to run after him - but she was naked in the hallways of their apartment complex, and she didn't want to aggravate her situation with a stint in jail. She had managed to recompose herself enough to return to the apartment, shutting and locking the door behind her. She had collapsed against the frame and had cried a lot, eventually managing to regain enough strength to drag herself into her bed.

Her second instinct had been to call her best friend, Laurie - but it was Laurie who had put her in this predicament in the first place. Or was it her fault? She couldn't reason it at the moment. She had stupidly and perhaps irrevocably lost the love of her life.

In those precious moments before sleep had set in, Belle had revisited her time with Francis. From their first encounter at the bar to their wedding night, it had been almost nothing but bliss. Granted, Francis was more possessive than others, but she had never minded. Whenever another man stared at her, Francis would cast him an accusating glance. It had never gone farther than that. Having Francis defend her and cling on to her like that made her feel unique. Whenever he got somewhat angry and suspected she might think of someone else, he would be even more agressive in bed, and she enjoyed it. She enjoyed teasing him to the brink and then letting him explode all over her. The sex had been the most satisfying part of their relationship for a long time.

Then, the bachelorette party had happened. It had started pretty casual at the restaurant, but then the bar had become a scene of lust and debauchery, none of which she had partaken. Maybe she should have indulged a little, given a handjob or two, or stripped naked and let some man cockwhip her. But she had strayed away from all potential acts of infidelity. Francis' ghost had swooped over the activity; she'd seen a few of her friends get laid right before her eyes. She could still recall Ramala's moans as the white stud rode her naked black body from behind; she remembered the perky breasts of Li as another stud titfucked them. Laurie had remained at her side all the while, holding her hand, while another stud flashed his junk in her face. But she had held on to her principles that night.

When she'd gotten home, Laurie had stayed with her. They needed to get up at nine and it was already three PM. Belle had practically not had sleep. Her only moments of rest had been punctuated by images of dicks, pussies, breasts, muscle and sweat. She'd teased herself all night. She wanted to feel Francis' hard shaft pounding inside her; instead, she'd spent the night in the same room as her best friend, who was sleeping practically naked on the couch.

One thing Belle had never told Laurie was that she had gotten up that night, walked over to Laurie's side and stared at her intently. Laurie's chest heaved up and down; Belle had cupped her breasts for a moment, then kissed the exposed flesh. She had then looked down at Laurie's crotch, staring at it for a long moment. She pulled the panties aside and watched the pink pulsate under Laurie's breath. She'd planted a kiss there as well, for some strange reason.

And then, the following day, while getting ready for her wedding, Belle had felt the pull of her sexuality strike her down; and the only way to silence it had been to give in. She had never expected Laurie to come into the room; the act of asking her to stay and masturbate alongside her had been without forethought. It had just felt right, as right as kissing her or letting her eat her out. It had felt natural and appropriate - at least at the moment.

But then, the rush had taken over. The wedding had gone ahead - why had Belle gone ahead with it, despite what she had just done. She actually felt relieved that she'd had a lesbian experience before getting married, and she was glad it had been with someone she trusted.

But as soon as Francis and Belle were on honeymoon and fucking like crazy, Belle kept thinking of Laurie's luscious body, and every time she felt his hard dick enter her, she also felt Laurie's tongue against it.

Thus had begun the dry spell which had now shattered their relationship.

The phone rang. It stirred Belle from her sleep. She hurried to the phone, aware that it could be Francis.

"Hello?"

There was a long silence. Then Francis' voice spoke up.

"Belle... Please listen."

He seemed calmer. Perhaps he had quieted down.

"Francis, I'm so sorry, I..."
"Belle, please."

She had so much she wanted to tell him, but she remained quiet.

"I'm going to have an adventure now. I'm going to find someone, and I'm going to have an adventure."
"Wait... don't hang up."
"Belle, my mind is made up."
"Francis, please... I... I'm not going to stop you... but... I... we need to talk, we do."
"I know. But later."
"NO! I mean... please, I won't try to stop you, I just..."

She paused. Silence crept back to claim its place between them, but she pushed it back again.

"I am so sorry."

She emphasized each word.

"And I can understand your anger but..."

Silence began creeping up again, but it was Francis who spoke first.

"Belle, okay. I understand that... no, I don't understand but it doesn't matter. Listen to me. I may not have an adventure..."
"Okay?"
"I may not. I may. It lies solely on you now."
"What do I have to do?"
"Hang up and wait for my call. I'm going to call you back in a moment. With instructions."
"Okay."
"Hang up now."

She did so. Her entire body was shaking. She held the phone against her chest with force - it was her only lifeline to wherever her husband might be.

Last edited by interesting; 05-04-2009 at 11:34 AM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #18
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

nice writing!!! keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:25 AM   #19
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Opportunity #2 - Preparations for the Game

It seemed like forever as Belle waited in her bed, naked under the covers, for the phone to ring. She didn't want to leave the confines of her bed. It was her fortress at the moment. She stared at the hand-held phone as if her gaze could trigger it. But so far, there had been nothing.

Belle was uncertain as to what was going to happen. All she knew was that she had been told to wait for Francis to call. And Francis hadn't called yet. It was Sunday evening, it was getting late and she had work in the morning. But nothing mattered but that silent phone.

When it rang, it didn't have to ring more than once.

"Francis?"
"Belle..."

Silence again before Francis spoke up.

"Before we go anywhere else, I need to ask you a few questions. You will answer them truthfully or I will hang up."
"Okay."
"When did it happen?"
"...it happened on... our wedding day."
"Who was it?"
"It was... Laurie."

Francis didn't answer immediately. Belle's heart skipped a beat.

"Laurie?"
"Yes."

Belle couldn't tell from the phone if the revelation of another woman (and not another man) was a good or a bad thing.

"Where?"
"In the changing room at the church..."
"At the church?..."
"Yes..."
"Why?"

Belle had been dreading this question.

"Why?... Well, I don't know... maybe..."
"Stop."

Belle hung on this word.

"You'll have plenty of time to come up with an answer."
"Francis, I don't want to sound... but it's late... can't you come home and can't we talk about this? Please?"
"Belle, this is something we have to work out on our ends."
"Do you love me?"
"I can't answer that right now..."
"Why?"
"Because I can't, okay. Don't ask me that again."

Belle lowered her head. She felt tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"What do I have to do?"

She waited patiently for his answer.

"I want you to dress up: wear your black mini-skirt, a white blouse, matching bra and panties, white. Wear your high black heels."
"The stilettos?"
"Yes."
"What else?"
"Take a shower first; wash your hair too, then tie it in a ponytail. Don't bother drying it. Do your legs too. I want you in pristine condition."
"Okay. I'll do it... when can I see you?"
"At the end."
"The end of what?"

He didn't answer at first.

"The end of your adventure."
"My adventure?"
"Yes... you're going on an adventure so I don't have to go on one. I'll be at the end of your quest."
"All right..."
"I'll call you back in twenty minutes. Be ready."

He hung up.

"I love you!"

She tried to squeeze it in but it was too late. She had to get ready anyway. She hurriedly took out the clothes he had requested, tossed them onto the bed; her mini-skirt was in the clothes bin and was dirty. She decided she'd take it with her into the shower and clean it there, but then realized it would be all wet. She could still wear it: it wasn't stained at all, she had just worn it a few times before.

She hurried to the bathroom, turned on the shower and let the warm water cool her skin and her demeanor; she washed her hair with care; twenty minutes wasn't enough time to do her legs with the waxing strips so she shaved under the water. She didn't much like to do it because she always ended up cutting herself. Yet oddly enough, this time, she managed to do it without a single scrape. She then washed her whole body with soap thoroughly, as if the rinsing could wipe away her misdeed. She stepped out of the shower with seven minutes to spare. She wrapped a towel around herself and dried her skin while returning to the bedroom. She stared at her naked self in the mirror as she dried her hair. She had really let herself go since the wedding. She had gained almost ten pounds: it didn't make her ugly at all but she felt awkward in that extra bit of flesh. All she really needed was to get back to exercising and it would burn away.

With her hair somewhat dry, she hurried to put on the clothes Francis had requested. She clasped the bra in place, slid her panties up her legs, then the mini-skirt. It itched somehow. She decided to ignore it. She then put on the blouse.

It then occured to her that he had asked her not to bother drying her hair. For a moment, she didn't know what to do about it. She hurried back to the kitchen, slid her hair under the fosset and rinsed them thoroughly again, this time not bothering to dry them. As she got up, the excess water poured over her blouse, back and front, giving it a wet see-through look that didn't actually work. It made her look shabby. Still, it was what Francis wanted. She simply got her hair in a knot and sprayed the excess water into the sink.

She recovered her heels: he hadn't said anything about socks or stockings but she took some of both and slid them into her purse, just in case. With her preparations complete, she had only a minute to spare. If Francis kept the same clock as she did, he would call soon.

================================

The unexpectedness of the revelation had taken Francis completely by surprise. He had never even thought that his girlfriend might fancy another girl. It had always been the issue of the other man. And yet, there was the confrontation in his idea.

Perhaps Belle was covering for someone. But it didnt' sound like her. Belle had always been straightforward about telling things the way they were. She didn't lie. She would shut down and hold the truth inside her, but never outright lie.

He tried to imagine how it could have happened. The bride and the bridesmaid locking lips in the church changing room before the wedding; locking lips and more apparently. Had Laurie jumped her? Had it been the other way around? Initially, he'd thought something had happened at the bachelorette party. His own bachelor party had been pretty wild, with naked chicks prancing around his friend's apartment all night. He had sucked his share of boobs that night; it was part of the ritual. He'd even been given a rubjob by one of the girls. But it wasn't sex; she'd just rubbed her ass against his crotch for so long that he had come into his pants. They had all gotten a good laugh out of it, especially when he came back from the bathroom with his messy panties and tossed them to the girl. And she had licked them. It had been pretty fantastic.

Laurie... she was something else. He had seen them frolicking in the water the previous summer, giggling about like the best friends they were. He'd seen their hugs and their light kisses, but he'd never envisionned anything more than that happening.

He didn't want his anger to subside but it had. This made him feel more guilty than he initially had for his own transgressions against her. But really, did it matter if she'd been male or female? In the long run, an adventure was still an adventure. He'd had his fun with Barbara and that should have made them equal. But he'd gone to this length to set up something to get back at her, and somehow it didn't seem right not to go through with it. Besides, he was curious to see how far Belle was willing to go to get him back.

He picked up the phone and made a call, to make sure that he had set up everything. He got the confirmation. All that remained was to call Belle and launch her on her way. It was a bold and daring thing, something the likes of which he had never imagined. He wasn't even sure how it would turn out. All he knew is that only the adventure itself would tell if everything had been worth it.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #20
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice Writing. Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Old 05-06-2009, 10:02 PM   #21
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Opportunity #2 - Round One

The room was poorly lit. Belle didn't feel that confident about entering such a seedy place, but Francis' voice had been adamant and his instructions were clear. In her current outfit, she stood out like a sore thumb - not that it mattered because most of the clientele were too focused on what was happening on stage to notice a newcomer. Belle was shivering from her trek outside. She had walked from her place to this strip joint, the same that her lover had told her about a few times. She had imagined it more classy, but really, what class could there be had in a location where women took their clothes off for money.

Belle's eyes scanned the darkness in the hopes of spotting a familiar face or head, but no such luck was had. She moved past the tables, careful to avert her gaze, and reached the counter. The barman, a burly man probably in his fifties, barely rose an eyebrow as he asked her what she wanted.

"I'm here... here to see Wanda."

The barman actually stopped what he was doing, looked up and stared at the gorgeous women across the counter from him. He seemed puzzled.

"You here for a job?"
"I'm here to see Wanda."

Francis' exact words. 'Walk up to the bar and ask for Wanda.' The barman paused and pointed towards a hidden side door near the bathroom access. She politely nodded and made her way towards the door. With the racket that was going on, there wasn't that much of a chance that someone would hear her rapping on the door but she did, quietly at first, then with some force.

The door swung partly open, and a lady wearing a silk bathrobe opened up. She was blonde, wearing her hair just above the shoulders. Her face betrayed her age despite the amount of makeup - she had to be near forty, if not a little above.

"Yes?"
"Are you Wanda?"
"Who wants to know."
"I'm here to see Wanda."

The woman seemed puzzled, then moved away from the door, opening it, and letting Belle come in.

"You Belle?"
"Yes."

The woman seemed to examine Belle from head to toe.

"Not bad..."
"What?"
"He told me you'd be pretty, but this pretty..."

Belle didn't feel pretty. She felt horrid, her hair still wet, her clothes still clinging to her body. She felt wrinkled and used.

"I'm Wanda."

Belle saw past this entryway another room behind a curtain; she heard the voice of women.

"Is this where the dancers rest between acts?"
"It is. Come on over, honey."

Wanda led the way and Belle followed. They entered a large vestibule where several mirrors, tables and chairs had been set-up to allow the dancers to change. They looked up, saw the new woman, then went back to their business. The women were of ages ranging from late teens to early fifties; all were in relatively good physical shape; most had their chests remodeled and a few had other cosmetic adjustments. Given their scantily clad disposition, it wasn't hard for Belle to tell.

"What do you want, then?"
"I don't know. I was told to come and see you."
"He sent you..."
"Francis?"
"Frank, yeah... He told me you'd be dropping by?"
"Is he here?"
"Nope. At least, I don't think so. He left earlier after giving me a package."

Wanda went over to an empty stall; there was a small box on it. She brought it to Belle who hurriedly opened it, but was puzzled by its contents. She pulled out the red thong and bra (definetely not hers), as well as the lacy band of cloth. There was also a memo in the bottom of the box. She read it in her mind.

INSTRUCTIONS
1- You have made it to the bar. That is good. I want you to get a drink from the barman; his name is Sam. Order a 'Sex on the Beach'. Drink it down. Then, tell him you don't have any money. Tell him you are willing to pay him in another fashion. If he accepts, you must do exactly as he tells you.

There were also instruction on the other side of the card, but Belle was reluctant to switch it around. She had no idea what Francis had in mind - or what Sam might ask for in exchange for the drink. Actually, she had some idea but didn't want to think about it. She finally flipped the card to see the rest of the instructions.

2- Once you have paid off Sam, you need to find a man named Lou in the bar; he will hand you the next set of instructions, but only if you do as he asks; comply with his request.

P.S. Carry the change of underwear in your purse. Give whatever money and credit cards you have on you (except for four quarters) to Wanda; she will keep your valuables safe until I tell you to reclaim them.

She turned to Wanda.

"How can I find Lou?"
"Who?"
"Never mind. I need to give you my things."
"Sure, honey."

It wasn't easy for Belle to abandon her money and credit to this stranger; at least, she didn't have much on her, only forty or so dollars. She decided to keep her debit card just in case. She handed the rest to Wanda who placed the lot in an envelope she slid into a desk that locked.

"I'll be back to get this later."
"Sure."

Wanda didn't seem too preocuppied with Belle. Belle headed back out, sliding the pieces of clothing in her purse. At least Francis wasn't asking her to strip for the crowd. But she was wondering what the two men she was supposed to talk to would ask her to do. She didn't want to back down, because she wanted to get to Francis as soon as possible, but how much runaround was involved in this game, and how far would she have to submit to these whims before she couldn't take it anymore.

Sam, the barman, was not the most attractive man, but he did have a flair about him that made him likeable. He turned back to Belle who was coming back near him.

"Meet Wanda?"
"Yes. Thank you. I'd like a 'Sex-on-the-Beach'."
"Comin' right up, ma'am."

She watched him prepare the beverage: Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry and Orange juice. She'd tried it before and enjoyed it. She sat on a stool as the drink came over.

"Can you make it another?"

She was feeling the need to lower her inhibitions in order to keep going.

"Make that two others."

Sam simply complied and the three drinks were in front of her. She stayed at the bar, sipping them but not taking her time doing it. The speed with which she was drinking the cocktails was sure to have an effect on her system. She was used to drinking a lot, but she usually paced herself. She knew the effect would only really kick in when she would get up from the stool. As it turned out, she needed to pee fairly quickly, which meant that she had to head for the bathroom. But first, she needed to clear her bill. She realized she had no idea how to approach the subject matter.

She reached for her purse, taking out her wallet and faking the surprise of finding it empty. She motioned to Sam and he came over.

"Oh God!"
"What?"
"I... I'm so sorry."
"What?"
"I have no money."

She realized her debit card was showing so she closed off her wallet.

"What?"
"I... don't know what happened. I'm so sorry."

Sam didn't look too happy.

"I can pay you another time, maybe?... or... another... way?"

The words weren't easy to spit out, but the intoxication of the alcohol was starting to loosen her mind. Sam just stared at her, as if he'd seen the maneuver a thousand times before.

"Look, lady, you're not the first pretty face to try that line on me. You need to pay up."
"I'm serious... I have no money."

She reached for her purse and bent down; as she did so, she let her debit card fall into her purse. She opened the wallet in front of Sam's eyes.

"See?"

He sighed. She wondered if he was simply going to throw her out. That wouldn't be good to help her find Lou.

"Look, I really want to pay that bill, I just have no money."

Ideas were racing into her head and most of them, she did not find appealing. It was only around fifteen dollars. For that much, he wouldn't dare ask much. Maybe a handjob. That's what she figured. She'd turn down a blowjob, for certain. Or maybe he'd ask for his bra or panties, or both. Maybe that was what the replacements were for: Francis could have anticipated this.

"All right, lady, show me your ID."

This was the worst possible scenario. He would tag her ID and have her thrown out. But she didn't want to argue so she complied. For a moment, the man stared at the card, then a glimmer of understanding appeared in his mind.

"You're Belle."
"You know me?"
"I know Frank."
"He was here earlier."
"Yeah... I bet he put you up to this."
"Please, you have to help me. I'm... I need to find him. Not him, Lou. I need to find Lou."
"Who's Lou?"
"Damn... sorry. Look, I owe you money, I have to pay."
"Tell you what, Belle. You just give me a kiss on the cheek and we'll call it even for tonight."
"Really?"
"Sure... I'd never do anything bad to Frank's girl."

Immense relief filled Belle's heart.

"I do apologize for all this."
"It's good."

She leaned in and kissed him squarely on the cheek, planting her lips for a long moment there. Sam was smiling.

"But I can't serve you anything more unless you pay. And if you do manage to get some money and pay your tab, well, that'd be nice; otherwise, I'll put it on Frank's tab next time he comes in."
"That's not a good idea. I'll find some money, I'll pay you back, I swear."
"Sure you will."
"I mean it."

She was insistent. He could tell she was serious.

"I just need to find Lou..."
"You might mean Louis..."

She turned to Sam.

"Louis?"
"Yeah. Louis. Lou. He's not here though. At least, I don't think so... unless..."
"Unless what?"

Sam motioned to his assistant that he was going somewhere. He took Belle towards the bathrooms. As she got up, she felt the topsy-turvy of her drinking hit her like a wall. Sam helped keep her steady.

"Damn... I can usually hold my liquor better than that."
"I made them pretty strong... you okay?"
"Fine."

A few moments later, she was back on her feet and able to walk. They moved past the bathrooms and into an even seedier section of the bar. There were doors to the right, and each door had a red light overhead.

"Peepshows?"
"Louis could be in there?"
"It's a girl behind a screen..."
"Yes."
"Does Frank know Louis?"
"Sure he does. They drink here all the time..."

At least that was a good thing: she wouldn't have to explain much to him, hopefully. But what would Louis ask in return?

"I gotta get back to the bar..."

Sam left Belle at the entrance of the corridor. Louis was probably inside one of those booths. But what to do? Should she wait for him to come out? Or was there another way to find him? And how would she know if it was him?

Ideas on how to proceed started popping into her head, ideas that didn't bode too well with her...
Old 05-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #22
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Opportunity #2 - Round Two

Wanda got off stage and put on her robe, covering her nudity. Someone had spilled beer on the dance floor and she had almost slipped on it. It had seemed deliberate. She didn't feel particularly good about it. She had noticed the troublemaker and would flag him to Peter, the doorman at the earliest occasion. Wanda considered herself a professional when she was on stage, and the man's act, whatever the reason, was a hindrance to her performance. The tips hadn't been that good. She counted the money. 10. 15. 25...

She looked up and saw Belle. What was she doing back here?

"Excuse me?"
"Yes, honey."

She didn't want to insult her but she didn't feel like indulging the young woman more than she already had. She'd played along with Francis' strange idea and that was supposed to be the end of it. So what was this Belle doing back here?

"I need a favor."
"Yes?"
"I need to get into the peep shows."
"You just go around the bathroom corridor and..."
"No. I mean, I have to get inside the booths... of the dancers."
"What? You want to dance?"
"Yes... no... it's complicated. I have to find Lou and I'm pretty sure he's in there."
"Why don't you just knock on the doors from outside. He won't be with the girl, he'll be on the other side of the glass!"

Belle seemed puzzled. Wanda wondered how this lovely but slow young woman could be Francis' girlfriend. Then again, she did have an innocent quality about her which made her endearing. Wanda imagined she was a devil in the sack: most girls who looked like Belle were, from her own experience.

"You just go knocking on the doors and ask for Lou..."

The truth was Belle had considered this option. But she had concocted something else and somehow wanted to see it through. It might have been the booze in her system but she felt more daring now than she had earlier. She didn't want to back down.

"Please... You can see the guys in the booth?"
"From the private rooms? Sure, if you want to. But I'm not sure the girls would let you in..."
"I'll deal with them. Please?"

Wanda didn't understand this girl, but then again, she didn't want the hassle.

"Come with me."

They moved to the other end of the room and Wanda opened a sliding panel which led to a small poorly lit corridor.

"There will be five doors to your right, honey; each stall is manned by one or more girls. I suggest you knock before entering..."
"Thank you. I'm so sorry for the trouble."

Wanda didn't answer. She slid the panel back in place when Belle entered the corridor.

There were five booths for peepshows, as Wanda had mentionned. She could see the doors on her right which led into the performance rooms, or whatever they called them here. There would be a girl in each room, maybe more than one if what Wanda had said was true. Belle's plan was simple: introduce herself to a girl very briefly, explaining her plight. She would ask the girl if she knew the name of her client. Some might be regulars, after all. She imagined it was possible for the girls to talk to them through the glass. If Lou was indeed in one of the cubicles, she would then enter it and see what she had to do. Presumably, Lou was in on it, since he supposedly had instructions for her.

Five rooms. This was tougher than Belle had anticipated. She headed for the first door. It was slightly ajar. She peered into the room; from this angle, she could hardly see anything, though she could hear the creaking of what was possibly a bed. She did her moans, but they seemed to be coming from further away. She gathered her courage and knocked on the door.

"Hang on dear..."

The voice spoke from inside the room. Belle was surprised when a topless girl, a platinum blonde with artificial breasts and a very strict face opened the door. The blonde was stunned not to recognize the girl in front of her.

"Who let you in here?"
"Wanda. Please, I need to ask a favor."
"I'm kind of in the middle of something here..."
"Are you with Lou?"
"You his girlfriend or something?"
"No. I just... Are you with Lou?"
"Who are you?"

Belle couldn't escape an explanation. She hurriedly told the blonde about Francis' instructions.

"No, I'm not with Lou."
"Thank you. Sorry to have bothered you."

The blond shut the door, this time closing it completely. One down, four to go.

The second door was locked. This first encounter had given some motivation to Belle so her knock on this door was a bit more forceful. She heard moans from inside the room. She waited a few moments, then knocked again.

"Come in..."

The voice was inviting her in. What to do? She needed to see if Lou was there. Reluctantly, she opened the door and entered. She froze upon the sight. A beautiful thirty something woman with dark hair, completely nude, was arched back on a bed, her pussy exposed to the glass where a man was leering, and she was clearly touching herself erotically. Belle's hesitation forced the dark-haired woman to take the initiative.

"What do we have here?"

She stopped playing with herself for a moment but remained in position.

"Looks like I have a friend... Come here, friend."

Belle's legs got her next to the bed in a very unnatural walk. She could barely look at the glass screen, where the darkened figure of a man leered on.

"What's your name, gorgeous?..."
"Bell... Bella. Name's Bella."
"Are you here to join me?"

Belle didn't know what to answer. A few years back, when she lived with Laurie and they shared an apartment, she'd caught her masturbating a couple of times. This was beyond anything she had ever witnessed and though it troubled her, she couldn't tear herself away. Clearly, the dark-haired woman seemed to understand that something was up, but she remained professional because of the customer.

"Come down here and kiss me, love..."

Belle leaned forward, her head towards the woman's head.

"I'm Raven."

Raven grabbed the back of Belle's head and pulled her in. Their lips met. Suddenly, the glass vanished behind a lowering wall. Raven released Belle from the kiss.

"You have about twenty seconds to tell me what you want..."
"I'm looking for Lou. Is his name Lou?"
"I don't know. I didn't ask. Do you want to ask him?"
"Can't you?"
"You're the one looking for him."

The panel slid open. Raven turned to her customer, straightening herself a little.

"Did you like that?"
"Hell yeah. More... You, new girl, kiss her nipples."

Belle froze, but Raven seized the initiative. She felt sympathetic to Belle's plight, whatever it might be. Belle seemed involved in something too big for her. Raven understood what that meant. She stared at her customer.

"Tell you what... This beauty here, Bella, she's going to play with me a moment... and she's going to ask you a few questions. For each question, you answer, she'll take off something... Deal?"
"Hell yeah..."

Raven turned to Belle and whispered in her ear while licking her ear lobe for the customer's benefit.

"You better show some skin..."
"Sure..."
"Get behind me and massage my breasts for him..."

Belle climbed on the bed and did as she was told. The man's shape was slouched over; his hands were nowhere to be seen. Belle shivered at the thought. But she had questions to ask. The obvious thing to do was to simply ask his name. But that would put Raven in a predicament... Two questions, perhaps?

"What's your name, soldier?"
"Jake."

No luck. Belle couldn't hide her disappointment. The other question simply popped into her head.

"Have you ever seen two women going at it?"
"Yeah, a couple of times..."

Nothing more came to mind. Raven took over, sensing that Belle wanted to call it quits.

"I have a question, and if you answer me correctly... Bella will kiss my body all over."
"Sure thang..."
"Do you know a regular named Lou? Is he in tonight?"

The question took the customer by surprise, but he answered nonetheless.

"You mean Louis? Sure. Saw him earlier..."

Raven turned to Belle and whispered again.

"You better cooperate..."

Belle nodded. As Raven lay down presenting her side to the customer, Belle got up. She had to remove two items of clothing. She didn't have to think much about it. She started to unbutton her blouse. She didn't want to seem too provocative so she did it quickly. For the second piece of clothing, she reached down under her skirt and pulled off her panties. It wasn't elegant but it did remove another item of clothing. Raven snatched it from her hand and placed it in her mouth; Belle was surprisingly aroused by this.

"Kiss me all over now..."

Belle complied. She started at Raven's feet, moving up on her legs and hips; she didn't really concentrate on the exposed crotch, instead kissing longingly around the navel, the breasts, neck, then the lips. It was odd to kiss Raven's lips while she was biting on her panties. Belle bit on the edge of one panty while Raven held onto the other. The panties were soaked with saliva. The man was drooling behind the glass.

Just then, the panel shut open.

"If you don't want to go further, you had better go."
"All right. Thank you so much."
"My pleasure, love."

Belle retrieved the panties and the blouse and ran into the corridor. She slid the blouse back on; her soaked panties were unwearable. Belle was exhilirated at the experience. She didn't bother to put the panties back on, or replace them with the fresh pair she had. She just tried her best to dry them before tossing them in her purse. She took a moment to regain her composure and went towards the third stall: hopefully, the right one.

She hesitated a moment before knocking on the door. It came open, but no one moved.

"Hello?"

She called inside.

"Who is it?"
"It's Bella... I... Can I enter?"
"You want to join us?"
"Sure..."

Belle could not hide the hesitation in her voice; still, she pushed the door open and entered the room. There were two girls on the bed; the brown-haired one was wearing leather chaps and a harness with a very ominous looking strap-on; the blonde one was wearing silk lingerie that covered none of the important bits. A customer was looking in on the scene. The woman in leather spoke first.

"Hi Bella. I'm Maxine. This is June."

June bowed ever so discreetly.

"We're having some fun. Want to join us?"

Belle didn't want to say yes, but why else would she be here?

"Actually, yes and no... I'd like to, but I have a few questions first... for our wonderful customer."

Belle's comment surprised everyone in the room, mostly the customer. An idea popped into Belle's mind, something a little wicked and definitely influenced both by the alcohol in her system and her encounter with Raven in the other room.

"That is, if it's all right with everyone here..."

Obviously, both Maxine and June had no idea who Belle was or what she was doing here. Their ability to play along with her (like Raven before them) amazed her. They simply smiled and stared at the customer, who finally answered.

"What's in it for me?"
"Well..."

Belle made her most seductive look towards him. She was definitely committing to much here. Still, she wanted to see this through and the man was on the other side of the window.

"Can I ask your name first?"
"My friends call me Lou..."

Belle's eyes widened and a large smile made its way across her lips.

"That's wonderful. I've been looking for you."
"Is that so?"
"Yes. In fact, I have instructions to do... exactly as you say."

It was obvious to Belle that this Lou, a man in his late twenties, completely bald, was becoming aware of who she was. His leer had transformed itself. A man doesn't like at another man's girl in the same way he looks at a regular dancer. This boded well for Belle. Still, Lou might be unpredictable: who knew what Francis had told him or what he was capable of.

Just then, the panel closed over the window. Belle's heart skipped: what if Lou ran? Then again, why would he? Maxine took the time to inquire.

"What's going on?"
"I need to talk to this man. I'm sorry if I'm a burden."

June's attitude had completely changed in the blink of eye, from submissive to agressive.

"You better not be costing us money..."
"I'll pay you myself. Please..."
"What's this about?"

The panel slid open. Lou was still there. June's attitude switched back to the submissive.

"Okay, Bella... here's what I want. You're going to direct these two girls. Tell them exactly what to do..."

Maxine shivered, back in character.

"Oooh... exciting..."
"But first, I want to see your ass..."

Belle shivered herself, but not for the same reason as Maxine. She complied with the order, pulling her skirt up, remembering only after that her panties were in her purse by the door.

"oooh... oh oh oh..."

Belle's cheeks became bright red as she exposed her behind to this stranger. How humiliating. She was also exposing her front to the girls in the room, but she didn't mind so much. She kept her back towards Lou.

"All right, tell them what to do..."

Truth be told, Belle had no idea how to proceed. She simply stared at the girls for a moment. Would she simply ask Maxine to penetrate June from behind and ride her? It seemed awfully straightforward. But was that what Lou wanted? Maxine sensed Belle's discomfort.

"Do you want me to cockwhip her?"
"Okay..."

Raising herself on her knees, Maxine slapped the strap-on across June's cheeks several times; each time, Maxine gave a little squint.

"Maybe I should slap her behind?"

Belle looked over her shoulder. Lou seemed to like the idea. Maxine therefore carried it out; each slap on her butt made June squeal in pain. She was miling it good.

"You should caress her ass now..."

And Maxine did just that, rubbing gently June's behind with her gloved hand.

"Slap her again."

Slap! It was easy to tell that Lou was enjoying the display.

"Gentle again..."

And so it was that for a moment, Maxine slapped June's behind, then carefully caressed it, making it better. The panel slid up once more. Bella turned to Maxine.

"I don't know what to have you two do."
"Do you want to join in?"
"No... I mean, I can't... I'm married, but... it's complicated so..."
"All right, sweetheart. Why don't you ask June to lick me?"
"Okay, and then?"
"Just roll with it..."

The panel slid open again. Belle did as had been suggested; the girls moved around on the bed, so June's face was in Maxine's crotch; watching June perform limited oral sex on Maxine was almost as much a turn-on for Belle as it was for Lou.

"I want your bra..."

Lou's voice brought Belle back to the moment. She did as any girl could do; she reached under her blouse, unclasped her bra and pulled it out, all without revealing her attributes to Lou. He was already seeing enough of her ass (and possibly a little of her pussy) to her liking. She saw a vent, like a slot, and placed the bra inside it. She pushed the drawer inside and it opened on the other side. Lou retrieved the bra.

"Thanks."

Maxine was moaning loudly, making a spectacle of it. Clearly, June wasn't digging all in - but Lou couldn't really know that. That's why it was a spectacle.

Just then, the panel closed. June pulled back, spit on the floor and raised herself.

"I think he's good and ready, Maxine, just lie back and I'll get on top of you. That should be good enough for him."
"Okay."

Amazed, Belle saw the two girls shifting positions. Maxine laid on her back and June descended upon her, allowing the strap-on dildo to slide into her for real. The panel opened at that moment. As June started swaying back and forth and up and down on the dildo, Maxine started talking dirty.

"You're gonna come for me, bitch, huh? You're gonna come, right. Oh! You're a dirty little bitch... yes you are..."

It seemed to Belle that Maxine was talking not only to June, but also to Lou and to her as well. Belle was fingering herself without even realizing it; when she eventually noticed her fingers down there, she had to make a conscious effort to pull them away. June was moaning loudly - it wasn't certain if she was exagerating this time. But the low moan they heard came from the other side of the window. Lou's face was stretched, his lower region invisible to them. Belle actually turned to her side, inadvertendly exposing her pussy to him, not that it mattered anymore.

Lou pulled up the bra; it was covered in his semen. He smiled at the three girls. Just then, the panel closed.

June immediately got off Maxine, as if nothing had been happening. But Belle's eyes stared at the panel. It didn't open again.

"He's done alright. Typical male."

The girls laughed, but Belle found nothing amusing.

"No! My instructions..."

She pulled down her skirt and headed into the corridor. She had to catch up with him. He had instructions for her, for the next part of her ordeal. She didn't say goodbye to the girls; she just hurried back to the girl's changing room past the sliding door, and then towards the bar. When she opened the door, she was startled by a presence. It was Lou. Her heart missed a beat again. She had a hard time regaining her composure. Lou just stood there, silent.

"Thanks for the show, doll..."
"My bra...?"
"I'm not sure you want it back... anyway, that's not what you're really after?"
"No. It's not."

Lou produced a folded envelope and handed it to her. She took it with haste.

"Thank you. Thank you."
"He's sure got you running in circles..."

She didn't bother with his comment. He remained there for a moment, as if he was expecting something else. Belle waited - he simply walked off. Belle's heart rate was now returning to normal. She'd done the deed. It didn't matter that she had lost her panties and bra; Francis had thought of that by leaving her the red ones. The red bra would be seen through her blouse, but it was like wearing a bikini top underneath.

The envelope was now in her hands. The instructions for her next task, whatever they were, were inside it. She knew it. She was one step closer to finding Francis. That was all that mattered at the moment.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #23
shilo1077

Send a message via Yahoo to shilo1077
Default Wow

This is fantastic please keep it up!!
shilo1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:53 PM   #24
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Opportunity #2 - Interlude

Belle's next order of business was to read the next instructions. It was already almost midnight and she did have to work in the morning - oddly enough, she didn't fret too much about it. If this meant that she could patch things up with Francis, then she could take a day off. If it didn't, she might still need it.

This new game that Francis had thought up for her was somewhat different from the games they'd shared before. She didn't know how to take it or what to expect. It made the game both exhilirating and frightening.

She headed for the women's bathroom and leaned against the counter inside. There were hardly any women in the place so the room was small. The dancers had their own private bathroom anyway. She tore open the envelope and took out a folded piece of paper. She unfolded and read it.

I trust everything went well. Your next task will require going to a different location. You are probably in the bathroom reading this: I recommend you go to the bathroom if you need to.

She set the text aside for a moment. Francis was clever. He had anticipated her moves thus far. Was she so predictable? Or did he just assume the obvious? She hoped for the latter, but would be content with the former.

You need to go downtown to the large fountain. You will find further instructions there, under a bench.

Under a bench? Why not? She decided to heed his advice and head to the bathroom, where she took a leak. She remembered that she wasn't wearing any underwear, or bra for that matter, but that he had anticipated this fact by providing her with replacement. She proceeded to put both on before departing the bar. She remembered that she hadn't thanked the two girls in the booth, but decided if she really wanted to thank them, she could come back another time.

The street was cold and wet. A gentle rain was pouring. Belle had no umbrella nor coat, her legs were fully exposed and she was wearing heels. Not the best weather for her to go out and take a stroll in. She took about calling for a taxi, but realized that she had no money on her. She had given everything to Wanda except for one dollar in quarters (for a phone call, she imagined). She hesitated for a long moment, wondering if she should just turn back. But again, as before, curiosity and the need to find Francis took over. She strolled into the drizzle. Besides, the fountain was less than ten minutes away.

Before long, the water was soaking her blouse, making it almost transparent. The red bra she wore under was clearly visible. She didn't mind that as much as the cold that was seeping into her body. Halfway there, she hid inside a bus depot for a moment, trying to warm herself up. On Sunday night, around midnight, the streets were empty of people and traffic; whoever might have been out was scared off by the rain. She should have brought an umbrella.

She went back into the downpour as it intensified. She actually removed her heels so she walk faster, barefoot, across the sidewalk. She looked out for debris of all sorts. She was lucky.

She rounded the corner and spotted the fountain. She was drenched now. She could see the benches around the fountain. One of them had to contain the information she needed. She raced to the place and started looking about. She was worried that if there was an envelope there, it would end up all wet and its instructions wouldn't be readable. Under the third bench she inspected, she found a piece of paper, taped to the bottom. It was still dry, protected by the wood, but if she took out, it would quickly get soaked.

Crouching beside the bench, overcoming the cold she was experiencing, she proceeded to remove the envelope and attempted to read it under the soft lights of the fountain illumination, careful to keep it under the wood so it wouldn't get too wet. The minimal lighting made it impossible for her to read it She would have to find another spot.

She slid her purse under the bench, opened it and tucked the letter inside. Then, she held her purse close to her body and ran for cover. She ducked inside a covered entryway leading to a closed Italian restaurant. The owners wouldn't mind.

Coming out of hte water, it was then that Belle realized she was really cold. She had to find some way to get warm, if not dry. There was only one solution in the immediate vicinity: she spotted the neon light of a run-down motel across the fountain yard. It didn't look too inviting but at this point, she would have taken almost anything. Hiding her purse against her body again, she dashed into the rain, across the yard. She made it to the motel but soon hit a locked door; she knocked and the clerk buzzed her in.

As she closed the door behind her, she was very much aware of how she must have looked to the clerk. He was a man in his forties, balding with a large grey mustache. He was a large man, taking up most of the space behind the counter. He winked at her. She shivered and not just from the cold.

"How ya doin' there, missy? Awful wet, hey?"
"Can I dry up in here? Do you have a bathroom, or something?"
"Sure. S'got a bathroom down there..."
"Thank you."

She started to walk down the hall, but the man called out to her.

"Say, needin' a towel or somethin'?"
"That would be nice."
"Hang on a min'..."

The man waddled around the counter and headed for a nearby storage space. He entered, recovered a clean towel and tossed it to her.

"Wanna be takin' a room?"
"No. I can't. I mean.... No."
"'Kay."

She hurriedly left him to his devices and made her to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her but realized it didn't lock. She sighed. She put the towel on the counter. The floors were dirty, as were the walls. The toilet looked as if no one had washed it for many months. She could hear the grinding of the water in the pipes. In order to get dry, she would have to get undressed, but doing so in this place made her sick. Still, beggars can't be choosers - or so she reminded herself.

But before proceeding, she decided she would read the instructions. Who knew? Perhaps Francis has anticipated the rain.

3. Head for the motel and enter. There will be a reservation for a room in your name. Get the key and head into the room. Close the door behind you. Open the blinds, then get undressed and stand in front of the window.

Those instructions took Belle by surprise. She hadn't anticipated them. Then again, only the motel was open in the area, so it made sort of sense to send her there. But Francis had set a reservation in her name? Could he be in the room? More likely, he was in the area, and wanted her to further humiliate herself. She could stand it, if it meant he would come back to her, if it meant they had a chance to chat.

She was relieved, however, that she didn't have to change in that dirty bathroom.

=========================================

Francis stopped his car in front of the apartment. He had decided to alter his plans slightly. He wasn't really sure how to proceed from this part on, so he was winging it and hoping for the best. He hoped Belle was all right; the rain had been sudden, unexpected. It fit the mood he was in, though.

Francis got out of the car and hurried to the apartment building, which he entered. It was almost midnight and he needed to get inside the building. He didn't mind waking up the person he was visiting, given the circumstances, but would she allow him in? He wasn't sure. At this late hour, he couldn't wait for someone to simply walk by. There were five floors to the building. He buzzed all the apartments above the third floor. As a voice came on asking who was there, someone else buzzed the door open. Francis hurriedly went in. He climbed the stairs to the second floor and headed for the target apartment. Getting there, however, he froze.

How could he do this? How could he knock on this door and remain calm, not panic or go into a frenzy? He didn't want to aggravate things, but Belle's revelation on the phone had forced him to reevaluate his position. Still, he needed to do this now. With some hesitation, he rapped on the door.

He was in luck. The occupant was in. He heard a move towards the door. A voice came through it.

"Who is it?"

He was tempted to lie. What was the point?

"Francis. Open up."

There was silence on the other side of the door, then it swung open. Laurie appeared, dressed in a nightgown that went down to her knees. She stared at him for a moment, then she looked down.

"You know?"
"I know. Can I come in?"
"Promise... you won't hurt me?"

Francis had cooled down since his outburst. In truth, he'd never been violent in his life and wasn't tempted to start.

"I promise. I won't touch you. But I need to talk... about what happened. I need to know why..."
"Okay... Come in."

Laurie let him in and shut the door behind him.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #25
molten man
Distinguished Member

Great writing!!

Keep it up..

26/m/straight
Old 05-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #26
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Opportunity #2 - Round Three

Francis sat across the room, in Laurie's couch and stared into his cup of coffee. Laurie was on her recliner, still in her nightgown but not assuming any provocative posture. Laurie didn't have any coffee.

"Maybe Belle should be here..."
"Belle is fine."

At least, Francis hoped she was fine.

"What I need to know, Laurie, is what happened between you two?"

It was obvious to Laurie that Francis was not going to hurt her in any way, but the admission of her own guilt was something that she had dreaded for so long, it was hard for her to find the words.

"We had sex, Francis. Nothing more."
"In the church..."
"Yes. How much do you know?"
"Just tell me your side of the story, okay?"

Laurie's mind raced back to the events of that day, but somewhere inside her mind, her memory travelled much farther than that. It went back to the time when she and Belle lived under the same roof. It came back to a simpler time, one where there were no problems in her life. Perhaps that was the root of the problem.

"You know that Belle and I used to live together?"
"Sure..."
"Well... here's the thing. We were really close. We did... almost everything together. And we often showered together, and bathed... sunbathing in the nude... we were really close."
"I know, Belle told me."
"Okay, but... here's the thing. There's one thing which we never did, which always bugged me to some extent... we never had sex. Did you know we slept in the same bed?"
"No, I didn't."
"For a time. The first few months, we only had one bed. Mine. And it was a small bed, for one person. But we shared it. We spooned and got some sleep. We did that for some time before I got my own bed. And even then, once in a while, I would creep up in hers or she would creep up in mine. We were really, really close."

Francis didn't entirely understand what Laurie was hinting at.

"I remember one night, we came back from a party. I don't think Belle remembers because she was too drunk. I dragged her to the bathroom, got her undressed in the tub and washed her. Because I didn't want to get my clothes wet, I had gotten naked myself. She kept fondling my breasts; I told her to stop jokingly... but she took it seriously and went sulking. I got her laughing again by tickling her, and then she kissed me, passionately, on the lips. I didn't pull away. I took her out of the bath and dragged her to her bed after attempting to dry her. As I lay her down to sleep, she kissed me again and said she loved me... I was tempted to take advantage of her that night, I really was..."
"You're not a lesbian!"
"No but... when you get that close to someone, someone you really care about... I don't expect you to understand."
"It's okay. Go on."
"Anyway, I told her we'd talk about it in the morning. She drifted to sleep... and we never talked about it again. I didn't bring it up and she never did. Not until the wedding day, anyway... I don't know what happened, really, why we did it. Maybe it was desperation, the fact that after she married you, my opportunity would have gone... maybe it was the bachelorette party, I don't know..."

Francis was reacting to every word; he didn't seem to condemn her. Instead, she felt him actually trying to understand. Maybe what she was telling him was turning him on. She didn't mind, nor did she care. It was the truth, as she felt it.

"Do you love her?"
"Yes I do. But not the way you do."

Francis seemed to ponder the revelations.

"Where is Belle, by the way?"
"Safe, somewhere. I hope. I have to check in on her... can I use your phone?"
"Sure."

==========================================

Belle closed the door behind her and locked it good. Her first instinct was to look about the room to see if she could spot a hidden camera or something. She was still shivering from the cold so she decided to carry out the instructions and worry about other things later.

She pulled the blinds open; there was no one outside, not in this weather. She then removed all of her clothes, tossing them aside into the corner of the room, drying herself with the towel in front of the open window. She wrapped the towel around her form, mostly for warmth. Then, she waited.

Several minutes went by. She decided she had better look around the room, to see if there were instructions waiting for her. There were not. This made her confused. She sat on the bed for a moment, still naked, pondering her situation. It was now well into night. She was getting somewhat tired. She decided to lie down on the bed for just a few moments...

The phone rang and startled her. It took her only a moment to answer.

"Hello."
"You're there. Good. How are you?"
"Tired, and cold and wet... You?"
"Better."
"Francis, please, I need to see you."
"In a short while, I promise. I want you to say 'hi' to someone."

After a short silence, Laurie's voice came on the phone.

"Bella?"
"Honey! Laurie, are you okay?"
"Yes. Francis is here."
"I know. I'm so sorry... it's all my fault, I shouldn't..."
"It's all right. He's calmed down... he wants to talk to you again."
"Okay... thanks Laurie... I'm sorry again."

Francis' voice came back.

"You know where I am. You know where to find once you're done at the motel."
"Okay... What do I have to do?"
"A simple task, really. You will lie down on the bed face up and cover your face with the pillow."
"And then?"
"Then, you will not move from that position until the phone rings again. But before that, you need to unlock the door."
"Are you sure?"
"I am. Trust me, Belle."
"Okay."
"Whatever happens, whatever you hear, whatever you feel, don't move from that position."
"Okay."
"I'll call you back later."
"I love you..."

But Francis had hung up again. Belle was already lying on the bed. She shook her fears away, moved to the door to unlock it, and then went back to the same position, this time drawing the pillow over her head. Then, she waited again, her heart racing.

She didn't have to wait long. She heard the door open and close. Despite what Francis had told her, she couldn't help herself talking.

"Who's there?"

An unfamiliar female voice shushed her.

"Stay calm. I'm not here to hurt you. Just lie there."

The voice seemed relatively young, but that was all Belle could gather from it. She heard the wrinkle of clothes; was the woman getting undressed? Maybe just removing a raincoat - it was raining after all?

Belle heard a familiar click. A picture. She stiffened up.

"Don't worry, dear. These are for your lovers' eyes only..."
"You're getting an eyeful."
"Honey, I'm just passing through."

There was a nonchalance in the woman's voice.

"Though I can see what he likes about you... You have wonderful curves."
"Thank you."

That comment made Belle blush. The woman was definitely taking snapshots. She felt the weight of the woman on the bed; her foot touched bare skin.

"Are you naked?"
"What if I am?"

Belle did not answer. Two hands rested on her knees and pushed her legs down to the bed. The woman climbed on top of her; she was naked, there was no doubt about it. The woman rested on her lower legs; her crotch was around the same level as Belle's. She took another picture.

"Why don't you remove that pillow?"
"I can't. He told me not to."
"Come on, it's just us girls now."
"No... I can't..."
"All right then."

The woman crept up along Belle's body, her behind now resting on Belle's stomach. The woman grabbed one of Belle's hands and placed it on her hip. She then moved the other hand and placed it on her breast. Belle was panting.

"What are you doing?"
"Honey, let me explain something here. I'm on your side. I don't work for your boyfriend..."
"...husband..."
"...whatever. I work for myself. Here. I'm setting the camera down. I want to see your face."

For a long moment, Belle hesitated. She had felt the camera being put down beside her. It would be her word against the woman's if it ever came to that. But what was the point of this game, and who was this woman? Curiosity got the better of Belle and she removed the pillow, only to stare at a gorgeous and well-endowed red-head.

"Hello Belle. My name is Barbara. It's wonderful to meet you."
"How do you know me?"
"Oh! It's easy. I slept with your husband."
Old 05-13-2009, 07:10 AM   #27
molten man
Distinguished Member

nice writing!!

Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Old 05-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #28
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Opportunity #2 - Overtime

Belle was transfixed, her gaze plunging into Barbara's eyes, bewildered. She was lying naked in a motel bed, with a gorgeous and buxom red-haired lady sitting on her stomach, and claiming to have slept with Francis. Her mind had been officially blown.

"Come again?"
"I'd like to, but I'd need to come a first time."
"What?"
"I said... me and your husband had a fling. In this very room."

Belle was too stunned to move. She had understood that her couple had undergone hardship - but she had never imagined that Francis could fall in with another person? Had she been so blinded by her own guilt? And what was the point of this revelation? Was it another way for Francis to play with her mind? Was she even telling the truth?

"I know what you're thinking, doll, so let me answer your questions before you ask them... it only happened once. It wasn't an affair, it was an adventure."

Belle still couldn't bring herself to speak, so Barbara decided to keep talking.

"Basically, he wasn't getting any at home... for a long time, if I understand correctly. He... found me through a service."
"...a service?"
"Yeah. Look, I don't want to get him in trouble... actually I don't really care, to be honest, what happens between you two is none of my business. But when he called me up earlier, and asked me to do this... well... I wanted to see what kind of woman you were."
"Could you... get off me, please?"
"No. And I'll tell you why. I don't want you running off half-cocked back to him... not until you and me have had a chance to chat."
"Why? You said you didn't care about us?"
"No, but I care about you right now. Because, honey, you look confused..."

Belle looked down, then back up.

"Well... what am I supposed to think? I do all these stunts for his benefit, and then some girl I never even met climbs on top of me and tells me she's fucked my husband... what am I supposed to say?"
"Well, maybe you could ask yourself why..."
"Why what?"
"Why he did it... Why I'm here... Why you're here..."

Belle put her hands to her face. Barbara continued.

"What happened today? What changed?"
"I told him..."
"Told him what?"
"I... slept with someone else too."
"Ah!"

Barbara seemed quite pleased with the answer.

"What?"
"Well, everything makes sense now. You, another man, him, another woman..."
"Actually, it was another woman..."

Barbara was stunned, then had a large smile.

"Really?... Well... and he still got mad?"
"Yes..."
"Not a typical male reaction... He must like you a lot."
"Typical male?"
"Oh! From experience, guys like two girls doing it..."
"Well... he seems calmer now... he's with her... My best friend."
"He might be boning her as we speak."
"Oh! no, I don't think so."
"Are you sure?"

To be honest, Belle did have some doubts about it. Francis could be somewhat forceful, and if Laurie felt guilty enough, she might even acknowledge her deed and expunge it with... but no, Laurie wouldn't do that. And neither would Francis... and yet...

"What do you want with me, Barbara?"
"Same thing I want with everyone. A good time."
"What?"
"You, and me... right here, right now..."
"You want to have sex with me?"
"Well, if that's what you want. But I'm really looking for some quality time together... you know... talking, getting to know each other a little... fun has many faces."

Barbara's forwardness actually made sense to Belle. She had always been very vocal about her own needs and desires, that was until a few months ago when she had shut down. She felt herself loosening up again, allowing her natural demeanor to resurface.

"How about you get off me then and we chat a little?"
"All right. If you promise not to run."
"I promise."

Barbara got off Belle and went to lie on her side; Belle turned to face her. Barbara looked at Belle up and down, admiring the view.

"He's got quite a treat at home..."
"Yeah... why did he come to you? Why... didn't he...?"

Belle didn't finish her question because she already knew the answer. Still, Barbara provided a response.

"It wasn't about me. Believe me. It was about you."
"Was he tender?"
"Excuse me?"
"When he was with you? Was he...?"
"No. It was just sex. I was a proxy... for you."
"But..."
"Honey, cheating, having affairs, adventures... it's never about anything more than sex. Really. When love is involved, truly involved, couples break up. But you don't want that... and I don't think he does either."
"Why didn't he just slap me back to my senses, then? Why did he have to go off and...?"
"Honey, he loves you. He'd never hurt you. Not physically anyway. And that's a good thing. I don't know how you were, but I get the feeling he didn't feel like he could talk to you..."
"I know he tried to... but I..."
"You felt guilty?"
"Yes."
"Well, so did he... at first. But then, he's a man, so he was better able to deal with it, or something."
"And you?"
"Me? I'm just up for a good time."

Barbara's hand went to rest on Belle's waist.

"Honey, the thing about sex is... it's not love. It never was. People confuse one and the other all the time... and when you love someone, having sex with them is a great way to spend time and show you care but... you can have sex without love... you can have love without sex though I don't see why you'd want to."

Barbara laughed. Belle smiled.

"I'm guessing there's some hope for you two yet... you had your fling, he had his... maybe that makes you even..."
"No."

Belle's comment surprised her.

"I've been... angry at him, and at me... and the world... and I've been running around the place, trying to find him, to make him forgive me... which I think he already has, given what he did... given how guilty he must feel himself."
"I'm sure some part of him regrets."
"Well it shouldn't... I wasn't there. I was... out of it. Completely. I can't blame him... well, I can, but I forgive him... But it's not a question of being even... it's a question of being well, and happy..."

Belle's worries were slowly melting away. She leaned in and kissed Barbara's lips.

"You want to know something, Barbara?"
"What?"
"I love him. I do. But I love Laurie too. I think. Not in the same way, but..."
"Laurie? Is that the girl...?"
"Yeah. My best friend. We've been together for ages... I remember one night, when we were in college, I came back to our apartment. I was quiet, so I didn't make noise - I heard moaning from her room. I thought she might have a man there, so I crept up... I've always been a little... anyway, she was alone, on her way, playing with... well... it was so hot. I wanted to run in and assist her... I did. But I never did. I wonder why."
"Because you were afraid."
"I guess."
"Everybody's afraid, love. It's normal. I choose not to let it bother me."

It was Barbara who kissed Belle this time.

"Then, I'm not going to let it bother me either."

The girls started kissing again, longingly, bringing their bodies together, pressing their breasts against each other's, locking lips and tongues, sliding their hands across the other's back and ass. They kept at it for a long time, allowing the tension to rise between them. Belle eventually pulled away.

"Oh... I'm horny."
"I have an idea... if you're game..."
"Oh! I think I am... tonight anyway. I don't know. I don't want to waste this... and if I keep him waiting a little..."

Belle kissed Barbara again.

"I hear you. Hang on."

Barbara got off the bed and went to her coat, lying on the ground. She looked at the inside pockets and retrieved two items: a belt harness and a strap-on dildo. Belle's eyes widened.

"You really were expecting to fuck me!"
"Always be prepared for anything. Have you ever tried it?"
"No..."
"Want to do me first, see how it looks?"
"Okay..."

Barbara winked as she came back to the bed. She tied the harness to Belle's waist and hips and the dildo to the harness. She then had Belle lie down on her back, with the device sticking up.

"I love doing this..."

Barbara climbed on top of everything, resting her pussy against the hard toy - she then played with it a little at the edge, before starting to slide onto it. She moaned loudly.

"Oh! God!"

She smiled and looked down at Belle, who was staring at Barbara's pussy, where the shaft had just disappeared. Barbara went to rest her hands on Belle's breasts, kneading them gently.

"Just sway your hips up and down... like you were the man."

Belle did just that; in mere moments, adding her own momentum to the sway, Barbara was in vocal ecstasy, riding herself hard on the device. The mere sight of Barbara moving up and down, her breasts dangling, made Belle desire her even more. She couldn't wait for her turn to come up. Damned be Francis. If he'd had the right to enjoy this fine piece of woman, why shouldn't she?

Barbara collapsed on top of Belle after achieving a loud and violent orgasm.

"Oh God! Sweet Jesus all mighty...."

Barbara kissed Belle's lips, the device still inside her pussy.

"So good... I want you to take me again, Belle..."
"Okay."

Barbara got off and went on all-fours, exposing her glistening pussy and her ass to Belle. Belle got up and, getting on her knees, proceeded to glide the device into Barbara.

"Fuck me good... make me come good..."

And so Belle went off, swaying her hips back and forth, riding the artificial shaft into Barbara's pussy. The moans of pleasure filled the room again.

"Faster... oh God do me faster!"

It was hard for Belle to keep the pace, but she did, and sooner than later, she felt Barbara's orgasm reach her once again, as Barbara jerked around back and forth, collapsing on the bed. Belle collapsed on top of her, the device still twisted inside Barbara's pussy. Belle felt good on top of Barbara, dominating her.

"You're one awesome fuck, Barbara, did you know that?"
"You betcha... and it ain't over yet."

Barbara pushed Belle off of her. The shaft came out and snapped back into place. Barbara turned on her back, allowing Belle another way to access her pussy.

"Damnit, Barbara... You already came twice. When's my turn?"
"Three times the charm, baby... do me one more time..."

Belle didn't insist. She slid back into Barbara, this time lowering herself onto her. As she pumped into her pussy, Belle locked lips with Barbara. Belle's hips were already tired from all the swaying, but she wanted to make this last. She paced herself as best she could, and before long, she had Barbara in the throes of ecstasy once more. Another orgasm sent Barbara's head tilting backwards over the side of the bed. Belle just collapsed on top of Barbara. Her hips were like jelly. Barbara wrapped her arms around Barbara and kissed her everywhere she could reach on her face and neck.

"Oh yeah..."
"I'm tired..."
"All right, baby, rest against me a little... we'll pick this up in a moment... I promise I'll give you the ride of your life..."

Belle closed her eyes. She was almost ready to fall asleep. She hadn't realized it, but the constant rubbing of the harness and edge of the dildo against her sex and its surrounding area had also provided her with some release. And Barbara's warm arms were so inviting...

=========================================

"How long do we wait for her?"

Laurie's question was pertinent. To be honest, Francis was getting a little worried, though he tried not to hide it.

"It shouldn't be long now."
"Maybe you could call back."
"No... she knows I'm here."
"More coffee?"
"Sure."

Laurie got up. From the kitchen, she hailed to Francis.

"What do you expect to do when she shows up?"

Francis didn't answer, because he didn't really know. It would all depend on how she was when she came in. Would she be angry at him? Apologetic? Indifferent? Would she jump into his arms or scorn him? A lot of things were still unresolved in his mind. And of course, there was the presence of Barbara in the equation. He wasn't sure how good of an idea it had been to send her to take the pictures. But he really didn't have anyone else who could do it. At least, Barbara would have a notion of his predicament. But he really didn't know her that well. He finally provided an answer as a refilled cup of coffee came his way.

"We'll see."

Laurie didn't like that answer. She wanted to ask Francis to leave. He was invading her home, even if he was civil about it. She had work in the morning. It was already past one.

It looked like neither of them was going anywhere for a while.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:32 AM   #29
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice Long Post.....

26/m/straight
Old 05-15-2009, 11:44 AM   #30
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Opportunity #2 - Game Over

(Thanks to molten_man again. The length of the sections I write vary from part to part because these stories are written as spur of the moment additions. It's next to have a long, drawn out scene once in a while. This one is shorter, but hopefully as enjoyable.)

Belle slowly tilted her head to the side and squirmed gently. She was feeling extremely content and satisfied. For a moment, she failed to remember why.

Suddenly, her wandering hand groped a breast - another woman's breast - and the memories of her location came back to her. She jumped up, startling Barbara who was also resting in the same bed.

"Oh my God! What time is it?"
"One thirty... about..."
"You let me sleep?"
"Well, not much, just maybe half an hour."

Barbara's hands went to rest on Belle's hip.

"It's funny. I'm the one who got more than her share and you're the one sleeping."

Belle realized she was still wearing both strap-on and harness.

"Oh my God! I have to get to Francis."
"He'll be there..."
"It's just.. oh... I really have to go..."
"Don't you want me to do you too?"

Belle froze. She remembered the conversation. She had allowed herself to go second - but her exhaustion had caused her to collapse afterwards, before Barbara had a chance to return the favor. She still didn't have her fix - and she had been looking forward to it. But truth be told, she was more worried about Francis and Laurie than she was about her own physical pleasure right now. Her emotional need was greater than her physical need.

"Are you sure you have to go?"
"I have to. I'm sorry..."
"You don't have to be... you're just missing out on something, well... I can't promise it will come around again."

Belle smiled at the woman but her mind was made up.

"Barbara, you're sweet and I appreciate the offer, but there are priorities here, and franky... I'd enjoy it, but I've already wasted enough time. It'll take me at least twenty minutes to get to Laurie's place."
"All right... you're walking?"
"Sure."
"I can drive you."
"Are you sure?"
"Of course..."

Belle was suspicious and she decided to voice her concern out loud.

"Why are you being so nice and... nice?"
"Honey, I like you, but don't think it's personal. I have a ride, you don't. I'm just offering."
"Okay. Sorry."
"It's okay, honey... you already paid me in full for the ride anyway..."

Barbara laughed as she got up and moved towards her coat, lying on the floor. She didn't seem to have any other clothing.

"You came naked?"
"Well, yeah... I mean, I knew you'd already be, so..."

Belle let a large smile fill her face, much to Barbara's delight.

"You're quite a looker, Belle..."
"Thanks. So are you..."

Belle bit her upper lip. She did fancy having Barbara ride her hard... but not now. Maybe later. Another time, if it was possible. Or maybe not. She imagined it all depended on what Francis and her would discuss later. She wasn't tired anymore.

As she went to get dressed, she noticed her clothes were still somewhat wet. She put on the panties as best as she could, but decided to abandon the bra. She slid her skirt on, then clung the fabric of the shirt to her body. She could see her nipples through the damp cloth. She didn't care.

Barbara recovered the camera and took out the memory stick, handing it to Belle.

"Here. You're supposed to have it."
"You keep it."
"Honey, I'm flattered, but I can't take it with me... I can't risk my husband finding out what I did here."
"You're married? I thought you were..."
"You didn't ask."

Barbara had a point. The two women exited the motel room and headed into the parking lot. The downpour had turned into a drizzle now. They hurriedly made it into the car.

"Where to?"

Belle gave her the directions to Laurie's place. The drive there was silent. Barbara put on the radio. When they finally reached the destination, Belle let out a long sigh.

"Something wrong, honey?"
"Just asking myself... what I'm going to say."
"Just tell the truth. You can't keep lying. You don't want to. Some people can, others can't... I think lies eat you up inside, so... just tell the truth."
"About you and me?"
"If you want to... I mean, it's not like he didn't take advantage of me first."
"True."

Barbara's hand went to rest on Belle's shoulder.

"You should know something about what he's going through now... and he should do the same. If you can't sort it out, just... well... to be blunt, don't fight for something that's not worth it."
"What if it is?"
"Then fight for it, love... with all your might."

Barbara leaned in and kissed Belle on the lips.

"I'm still not sure what to do when I face him."
"I might have an idea for you, love."

Barbara's smile told of another shrewd idea hatching itself into her mind. Belle was sure she would like it.

====================

Laurie's head was resting against the pillow on her couch. She was only half-asleep; she was aware that Francis was getting impatient across the room. He had turned on her television set and put it at some sort of show; she couldn't see what it was from this angle. She was still waiting for Belle, hoping she would come soon. She was certain, though, that tomorrow she would call in sick - she was dead tired already.

Francis, on the other hand, was still full of energy, even if it was misguided. He had anticipated Belle's arrival around one in the morning; it was now almost two. He was wondering what kept her - or if she was even going to come. He had been tempted to pick up the phone and call the motel room, but he hadn't built up the courage yet. Once in a while, his gaze wandered towards Laurie. From his position, watching her cuddled on her couch, he could see under her nightgown - she didn't wear any underwear. He tried not to look but his gaze often brought him back. He wasn't really paying attention to the images on the television. There was no sound.

There was suddenly a knock on the door. Laurie jumped up, but Francis was faster than her. Laurie stood up and remained motionless, while Francis headed for the door. Without looking through the peephole, he unlocked it and opened the door.

He froze: there, in the hall of the apartment complex, stood his wife, Belle, stark naked, safe for her handbag, tucked under her arm.

"Hello Francis. Can I come in?"

Advertisements
Kink Talk