Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-12-2015, 04:40 PM   #16
Achingly Submissive

1) Age, gender?

22 and female.

2) When/how did you begin to enjoy humiliation/teasing?

When I was about 14 and engaged in sexual activity with another female friend. She had shown tendencies that suggested she was actually a lesbian, but refusing to admit it. I, to 'help' her feel more willing to open up to me about her orientation, offered her my body to enjoy. It was incredibly uncomfortable and embarrassing for me to let her explore my naked body, make me call her names, and to have her rub her clit against mine, but I accepted it as being 'for the greater good'. I realised I enjoyed this - despite the humiliation (or because of it) when she gagged me with her breast and forced me to suck her nipple whilst she pulled hard at my own. I didn't want to, but the more I resisted, the more aggressive she became, until I had little choice. I liked this a lot and soon actively sought to pleasure her this way. She would also make me kneel on the floor in doggy position, completely naked, so she could spank me; it was always loud and we were always at risk of being caught. If she left the room, she would demand I stay naked at all times, and would not lock the door, leaving me always anxious that I would be caught. If someone came in, we would hide our naked bodies under the bed covers, but she always held me in such a way that she could play with my nipples and my pussy, making me become wet and get very close to the edge, whilst I was forced to look people in the eye and not give away our secret.

3) What is the thing about yourself you're most embarrassed about?

That I would rather commit myself fully to this lifestyle and to the service of others than to have great wealth and status and success in a 'normal' life. I want to please others, so I have been ambitious enough to seek it whilst benefiting myself, but I'd rather have nothing and still please others. I do not feel worthy of greatness.

4) What would you most like to be called? What would least like to be called?

I would like to be reminded constantly that I am nothing more than a slut and a whore, used for the pleasure of others. I would hate to be called pathetic for having these desires, as they plague me constantly, or useless/inadequate to a Dominant, as all I wish to do is to please others, and if I cannot do that, I would feel truly worthless.

5) Are you a virgin?

Yes.

6) Are you proud of your body? Why?

No, however I also do not detest it as I used to. I have learnt that my body is not permanent - it can be moulded and, thus, improved if that were so desired. There are things I personally would change - I, for example, would like my stomach to be naturally flatter.

7) Name your most embarrassing fantasy.

To be tied to a tree, completely naked, and struck again and again on my pussy and slapped in the face just for kicks, or to have men pleasure themselves in front of me (or in me, if they preferred) and then decorate my body with their cum. If the men were really old, too, that would be particularly uncomfortable for me to have to endure. I would become a toy for any casual passer-by who wanted to play with me. I would have to be tied there for hours and if I wanted a drink, I would be force fed urine or cum and then left to relieve myself. If I refused to drink, I would simply go without.

8) Name as many things that make you feel horny if people call you that as you can.

There are a few - slut, whore, my bitch, little girl, easy, a good ride etc. - but I'm sure there are more that I simply don't know whether I'd like them or not. I do enjoy a bit of creativity though.

9) If you were caught by somebody you know, who would you prefer to catch you? Who would you be most embarrassed to be caught by?

One of my former teachers, who I am sure has had inappropriate thoughts regarding me at some point - particularly as he nearly broke protocol and kissed me once. He is always incredibly, noticeably, flustered around me, and it would be very amusing to see his face if he were to walk in on me in a compromising position. He gets in a flap easily and I'd love to watch him trying to think of what to do with himself.

Any of my family or friends would be dreadful.

10) What is your most ridiculous dream?

I can't remember anything that stands out particularly, though I know I have had numerous dreams where I have been employed as a prostitute, or forced to pleasure old men. There was one the other night where I was inside a grope box, chained down, or where I was paid money to suck the cocks of mysterious men through glory holes. I like the thought of female glory holes, too - I'd love to try it.

11) What is your most embarrassing fear?

It's not embarrassing as such, but I really hate explaining to others that sometimes I get really freaked out when it's dark,and my only means of seeing is by strobe lighting, or being in darkness whilst I am in a confined space (confined spaces are okay themselves, unless they're particularly restrictive). I've never labelled myself as having claustrophobia or had it established officially, but I can't think what else it could be.

12) What makes you cry?

Quite a lot. I cry at emotionally-stirring scenes, whether they are primarily sad or happy, it doesn't matter, I will cry. If someone I care about is deeply disappointed in me, I feel really ashamed at myself for whatever I have done, even if I didn't intend to disappoint them - and if they even remotely raise their voice, or simply take on a disciplinary tone, tears start forming almost completely involuntarily.

13) What makes you nervous?

Large crowds - again, the feeling of claustrophobia seems to set in. If I am in that crowd but secure, then it's fine, but if I'm jostled about, I get nervous. I really hate drawing attention to myself as well - I'd rather blend in unnoticed.

14) Do you enjoy feeling helpless? Why? What makes you feel helpless?

I'm a bit of a control freak, actually, so I don't like feeling that there is something I could do to make a situation go my way if it is going wrong, but circumstances are preventing that from being possible. I like feeling helpless in regards to having no choice in a decision, and being forced to go along with it, as uncomfortable as it makes me feel initially - so long as I, in some way, enjoy the end result. Bondage, therefore, is ideal. I guess I like that because it pushes my comfort zone and helps me to discover things I actually like, which I may never have known if I'd let my self-consciousness get in the way of the decision.

15) Tell us two embarrassing facts about yourself, not previously mentioned.

Completely without meaning to, in above mentioned teacher's class, I edged - though my panties were suspiciously like they are when I cum, so I think I did - whilst we were looking right at each other. It was so abrupt that I made no attempt to hide my embarrassment as I felt my panties get soaked, and was unable to leave without drawing suspicious attention to myself - this was in a room of at least ten other people and another teacher, who was standing right next to me. I had to sit with my soaked panties on for at least another forty to forty-five minutes or so, hoping that it would not eventually run through to my jeans and then attract unwanted attention to the smell of my juices. It would be very inappropriate considering the context and location - I was mortified, and neither of us could look each other in the eye for the rest of the time.

I have a belt I like to use as a substitute for a collar and lead, and I like to look at myself in the mirror whilst wearing it and imagine what a good bitch I would make - naked, on all fours, with all the necessary accessories to make me look like an animal, and be told to do things that would make me feel like an animal. As much as I'd hate to actually do it, I also often imagine what it would be like to go out naked, on a lead and all fours, in public.
Limit that can be pushed/used as punishment: Public, cum, degrading, humiliation.
Limit: Blood, scat, piss/poo, diapers, permanent/scars/marks, sharp objects, family/friends, illegal.

Last edited by Achingly Submissive; 08-12-2015 at 04:43 PM.
Achingly Submissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:37 AM   #17
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

1)Age, gender
45 male
2)when/how did you begin to enjoy humiliation/teasing?
at 14 after seeing a mate with belt marks on his back at the gym (from his father)
3)What is the thing about yourself you're most embarassed about?
my weight.. not overweight but too much for me (I was so slim... maladive slimness in my youth)
4)What would you most like to be called? What would least like to be called?
like : slave... dislike : nothing...
5)are you a virgin? of course not
6)are you proud of your body? Why? not bad except the overweight
7)name your most embarassing fantasy.
being rape in a party by more than one male
8)name as things that make you feel horny if people call you that as you can.
everything degrading
9)If you were caught by somebody you know who would you prefer to caught you? Who would you be most embarassed to be caught by?
never been caught... I'd like to be caught by a male friend of me
10)what is your most ridiculous dream?
hard labour under the flog
11)what is your most embarassing fear?
veertigo
12)What makes you cry?
getting a beating
13)What makes you nervous?
anticipation of a beating
14)do you enjoy feeling helpless? Why? What makes you feel helpless?
sure I love that... being tied
15) tell us two embarassing facts about yourself, not previously mentioned.
I like to be used and abused by my master

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:12 PM   #18
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

1)Age, gender:

23, male

Not really sure exactly when,but probably right around the time it joined GetDare, so around 3 years ago.

Probably my weight.

4)What would you most like to be called?

It really doesn't have any strong feelings either way on being called names

What would least like to be called?

See answer above.

5)are you a virgin?

Yes, it is

6)are you proud of your body? Why?

For the most part, yes. There are some areas that need work, but overall, yes.

Hmm, it's most embarrassing fantasy would be to have somebody who controlled it, and was forced pleasure anyone that it was told to.

Words are hard, and the sentence above is unreadable by me...

9)If you were caught by asomebody you know who would you prefer to caught you?

Probably someone it liked

Who would you be most embarassed to be caught by?

Anyone from its family

To be a multi-millionaire

Don't really have a really embarrassing fear, so I'll just say I really don't like slugs

12)What makes you cry?

Believe it or not, but the ends of Disney/Pixar movies are always sad...

Not much really, but if it has to list something, it would have to pick being in big crowds.

14)do you enjoy feeling helpless?

No, not really

Why?

I just don't?

What makes you feel helpless?

This question is something that it really can't answer. That it can think of, it has never been in a situation in which it felt helpless.

1.) It sometimes likes to provide picture proof to anyone who asks
2.) I've met a guy in craigslist once
Old 08-18-2015, 05:38 PM   #19
falakaguy91

1)Age, gender
24, male

I can't exactly call how did all this started, but I think it started with the major foot fetish I have which led me to BDSM & the "humiliation for pleasure" thing. Later on I find my self more kinky & more open-minded that I received many humiliating dares from other males. It drives mw so horny now

Nothing really. I'm totally fine with my little imperfections & give least importance to other ppl opinions about me. In other words I know who I am & what I'm doing.

"Slaveboy" drives me horny & so obedient, regardless of my "switch" state. I don't like to hear direct meaningless things like "son-of-a-bitch".. It's a turn off actually

5)are you a virgin?
Yes. can you believe that?? you may PM me a punishment for that lol

Yup. I'm neither athletic nor chubby. I may need to be more active but I consider myself "fit".

Being caught watching kinky stuff & blackmailed by a sexy female colleague, forcing me to be her home-servant

Slaveboy- footboy- little bitch- fuck toy- Master - Sir - daddy - good boy

9)If you were caught by somebody you know who would you prefer to caught you? Who would you be most embarassed to be caught by?
A sexy female work/school mate as I mentioned before.

To fuck a girl in an elevator which stops at each floor in a skyscraper

being watched masturbating in front of the whole family.

12)What makes you cry?
In a kinky mindset I'd answer: non stop spankings/bastinado. But for sure there are many things in this life that make me drop off some tears

all forms of human abuse

In kinky situations, of course. It gives a message that I'm totally out of power for the sake of my partner's pleasure.. like being hogtied for hours or in a chastity device

I've repeatedly cleaned my ass using my fingers AND I'm edging myself right now but my dad is in the next room watching tv. the door is open

LIKES-DISLIKES-LIMITS HERE

PM DARES
falakaguy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:13 PM   #20
HypnoSlaveBitchBoi

1)Age, gender: 18, male
2)when/how did you begin to enjoy humiliation/teasing? When I joined getdare
3)What is the thing about yourself you're most embarassed about? appearance
4)What would you most like to be called? What would least like to be called? Bitch, slut, slave, fuckboy, etc and faggot, ECG
5)are you a virgin? Yes
6)are you proud of your body? Why? Kinda, it's alright but not to my standards
7)name your most embarassing fantasy. To be tied up, in a hanging wedgie, in just underwear, infront of my friends
8)name as things that make you feel horny if people call you that as you can. Slut, bitch, slave boy, pet, fucktoy, fuckboy
9)If you were caught by somebody you know who would you prefer to caught you? Who would you be most embarassed to be caught by? A close friend and the jocks or populars
10)what is your most ridiculous dream? Being turned into a latex gimp but it was sooooo sexy :3
11)what is your most embarassing fear? Spiders
12)What makes you cry? Dunno
13)What makes you nervous? Speaking I front of audiences
14)do you enjoy feeling helpless? Why? What makes you feel helpless? Yes because it's relax and nice, being tied up blindfolded and gagged.
15) tell us two embarassing facts about yourself, not previously mentioned? I can think of plenty of facts about myself:none that I'm embarrassed about.

Limits: piss, poop, messy, illegal, blood

My results- http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1058672

slave Callander :3 https://teamup.com/ksfb022d1cbbd54504

Pm dares:- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73896
I will obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget reading any commands with the words "MUST DO" in them.
HypnoSlaveBitchBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:40 PM   #21
for_yourpleasure

1)23 m

2)when i was 14 and woke up to a guy blowing me

3)my craving to be fucked

4)call me your bitch, What would least like to be called? cumslut?

5)are you a virgin? no

6)are you proud of your body? Why? yes im sexy

7)name your most embarassing fantasy. to be gang raped in a forest or park make=ing me there bitch

8)name as things that make you feel horny if people call you that as you can. slut bitch cumdupster sextoy cockslut analslut...

9)If you were caught by somebody you know who would you prefer to caught you? this shemale i know Who would you be most embarassed to be caught by? family

10)what is your most ridiculous dream?was raped by my nieghbors dog

11)what is your most embarassing fear?not being able to please you

12)What makes you cry?sad things

13)What makes you nervous?large groups

14)do you enjoy feeling helpless? yes alot Why? i dunno something about being tied up and forced to service you What makes you feel helpless?being tied and slapped aroung and called names being ass fucked or having cock in mouth

im straight but crave being ass fucked all the time and love sshemales

dislikes: scat

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? what ever im forced to

What kind of sexual toys do you have? dildos, strapon, vibrators, but plug, straps and more

Most humiliated you've ever felt? when i guy broke in and fucked me, cumming several times wiping it all over my dick and leaving some in me

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? maybe
for_yourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:34 PM   #22
slavetoall

Answer that copy the question or include some form of "I don't know" are not valid. Justifications and detail would be nice.
1)Age, gender 32 male
2)when/how did you begin to enjoy humiliation/teasing? about 5 years
3)What is the thing about yourself you're most embarassed about? my toes
4)What would you most like to be called? What would least like to be called? most like to called a sissy least like to be called princess
5)are you a virgin? yes
6)are you proud of your body? Why? no lots of flaws
7)name your most embarassing fantasy. being a cuckold slave
8)name as things that make you feel horny if people call you that as you can. slave
9)If you were caught by somebody you know who would you prefer to caught you? Who would you be most embarassed to be caught by? most work friends least my parents
10)what is your most ridiculous dream? being a passable shemale
11)what is your most embarassing fear? flying bugs
12)What makes you cry? thought of being alone
13)What makes you nervous? public nudity
14)do you enjoy feeling helpless? Why? What makes you feel helpless? yes because im no longer in control of my actions, bondage
15) tell us two embarassing facts about yourself, not previously mentioned. I wound like to be a women in a relationship, I work as a cart attendent
slavetoall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 09:52 AM   #23
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

1)Age, gender
18, Male
Aged 11
Wearing a diaper
Girl, little, baby, beautiful, pet, pup. Twat, c***.
5)are you a virgin?
Yes
No, I have no muscle
Being turned into and kept as a sissy baby
Bitch.
I'd prefer to be caught by my friend Olivia. I'd be most embarassed if my family caught me.
Being turned into and kept as a sissy baby
Dogs
12)What makes you cry?
Feeling lonely
Busy crowds.
I hate feeling helpless, I feel helpless when I can't talk to anybody.
I wish I had had my pants pulled down by others when I was in school.
I own my own pink dress.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:36 AM   #24
HeySarah163

1)Age, gender
18, Female

Think when I was 15, I started watching bdsm porn and found out more

That sometimes I act girly without even noticing

Most: Slut, Whore etc. etc.
Least: Sissy, Shemale etc

5)are you a virgin?
Yes

No, not at all. Simply because its the wrong sex and Im kinda fat

Being locked in a chastity belt over my clothes.

8)name as many things that make you feel horny if people call you that as you can.
Slut, Whore, Cunt, Slave, those kind of words

I honestly have no idea

Being a unicorn?

When I start HRT, getting clocked

12)What makes you cry?
My body

Being in a big group of people

Yes, because I know anything can happen. Bondage mostly

Im bad at shaving and I sometimes dont do tasks because Im lazy

kik= his.little.slave
HeySarah163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 08:26 PM   #25
Use_Me

1)Age, gender
24, female
It was so long ago, I don't really remember. It was definitely some time in elementary school. When I'd see kids getting bullied especially with more severe stuff in movies I'd always get sad that it wasn't happening to me. I'd always try to piss bullies off at school but I maybe cause I'm a girl theyd just ignore me.
Probably my weight. Parts are just so flabby and gross looking.
That's a tough one, I think I'd most prefer cunt or pig. As for least probably Bitch.
5)are you a virgin?
No but I've never been with a guy, only girls.
Yes and no. It's stocky and hella strong which I like but also hate the flabby bits and sometimes wonder what it would be like to be a petite feminine girl.
Most embarrassing would probably be between being fed a piss and cum diet, everything I ate would either have to be covered in piss or cum and of course just the direct stuff as well. Or having bizarre and disgusting things shoved in my holes and being forced to fuck myself with them as a bunch of people watched.
Cunt, pig, fucktoy, useless, slave, cow, cumdump, garbage, piece of shit
I'd prefer to be caught by my best friend. She knows I'm into some different stuff just not quite the extent. I still think she would handle it the best though. That or one of my few male friends in the hopes that maybe they like it and will take advantage of me. Most embarrassed would be my dad. I'm a cute innocent daddys girl in his eyes.
To be taken to a farm and fucked by the various animals. Ridiculous and impossible but the thought still gets me horny.
Probably birds, those evil bastards are everywhere and they're always out to get me
12)What makes you cry?
Stress and hormones mostly.
Strangers.
Yes I do. The most helpless I've felt has been being tied up and at the mercy of the person who did the tying. Usually get fucked and have my tits tortured.
Hmm I have in fact tried eating a variety of food covered in my own piss and despite being a lesbian I have an overwhelming urging to suck cock and lick guys assholes. Sadly have not yet had the opportunity.

Likes: Weird Insertions, Anal, Nipple/tit Torture, Pussy/clit Torture, Wedgies, Piss denial, Humiliation, Orgasm Control

Dislikes: Enemas, Edging, Ice, Watersports, Orgasm denial

Limits: Public, Permanent, Family, Blood, Messy, Scat, drinking piss
Use_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 12:45 PM   #26
tugwell

1)Age, gender 24 m
2)when/how did you begin to enjoy humiliation/teasing? About a year ago I found a joi humiliation video and I loved it
3)What is the thing about yourself you're most embarassed about? my weight
4)What would you most like to be called? What would least like to be called? like to be called slave, whore, slut. least like to be called anything involving weight faggot retard
5)are you a virgin? yes
6)are you proud of your body? Why? no i am overweight and have been trying to lose weight for years
7)name your most embarassing fantasy. get forced to jerk off by my mother infront of her
9)If you were caught by somebody you know who would you prefer to caught you? Who would you be most embarassed to be caught by? my mom to both questions
10)what is your most ridiculous dream? honestly cant think of one. ill edit this if i do think of one
11)what is your most embarassing fear? bugs
12)What makes you cry? my past having mental health issues blows
13)What makes you nervous? being out in public, i wonder if they see anything bad about me or are laughing at me
14)do you enjoy feeling helpless? Why? What makes you feel helpless? no i dont
15) tell us two embarassing facts about yourself, not previously mentioned. i spend money on nudes of my ex. i stole money from my parents to get the pictures of my ex
tugwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 03:33 PM   #27
luc89

1)Age, gender: 27 male
2)when/how did you begin to enjoy humiliation/teasing? Just by watching porn
3)What is the thing about yourself you're most embarassed about? The fact that I wanna be abused by other men as a sextoy
4)What would you most like to be called? What would least like to be called? sexy Pervert
5)are you a virgin? no
6)are you proud of your body? Why? Not particularly, not real ashamed of it eather, though I am puting on weight.
7)name your most embarassing fantasy. Being used as a sextoy by a group of men who torture me and fill my mouth and ass with cum. Being locked up after, fed only with cum, piss and shit. Being used for days in a row.
8)name as things that make you feel horny if people call you that as you can. sexy, slut, honey, sweety
9)If you were caught by somebody you know who would you prefer to caught you? Who would you be most embarassed to be caught by? Prefer for it to be someone who would share my pervs, who would punish me and humiliate me further. If it had to be a specific person, it would be a (girl)friend named Kim. Would be most embarassed if my girlfriend found out.
10)what is your most ridiculous dream? Being reborn a girlform of myself
11)what is your most embarassing fear? Finding out my girlfriend has an STD I didn't know I had myself (I'm her first and only sexpartner, she doesn't know I was barebackfucked by a man and sucked another.)
12)What makes you cry? Funerals
13)What makes you nervous? Being around a beautiful friend, thinking about her sexualy and being under the influence of alcohol (scared I would act on the sexual thoughts I have)
14)do you enjoy feeling helpless? Why? What makes you feel helpless? yes I do, being tied up, being controlled (live or online)
15) tell us two embarassing facts about yourself, not previously mentioned. I've not been able to have actual good sex with my girlfriend so far (penetrating her hurts her a lot), I realy enjoy eating my own cum and having others watch me.

Likes: cum, humiliation, pain, anal, oral, deepthroat, rimming, semi public, let's find out what else
Dislikes: piss, extreme pain, standing in a corner, scat
Limits: Public, family and friends, permanent damage, blood, pics and videos
luc89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 05:28 PM   #28
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

1)Age, gender
27. Female

2) When/how did you begin to enjoy humiliation/teasing?
Do not remember. I guess it happened a few years ago with one of my ex. I was the independent type and he was a real sadist. He had a few things in his sleeves that worked.

3)What is the thing about yourself you're most embarrassed about?
Currently it is about my age when people around you expect you to get married and start having children.

Like: One of my nicknames... the Almighty.
Dislike: Woman driver

5) Are you a virgin?
No.

6) Are you proud of your body? Why?
Yes, I really do not mind showing off a little bit IRL. It could be better if I can get a few more pounds off thou...

7) Name your most embarrassing fantasy.
Anything involving the banging from a stranger... It is a fantasy only. It is in the off zone IRL so get off me, guys.

8) Things that make you feel horny if people call you.
Anything sex suggestive: Lovely and pretty usually do the trick. When I am already in the mood, it can be anything, say "a brainless, dripping bitch" works just fine

9) If you were caught by somebody you know who would you prefer to caught you? Who would you be most embarrassed to be caught by?
Strangers are okay if I am with my bf. Bf if I am by myself.
Most Embarrassed... co-worker? I would kill myself if that happened.

10) What is your most ridiculous dream?
Sex on the street where people are around.

11) What is your most embarrassing fear?
Pee in an accident.

12) What makes you cry?
Anything when it is over.

13) What makes you nervous?
Anything new.

14) Do you enjoy feeling helpless? Why? What makes you feel helpless?
Only when I am with somebody I trust.

15) Tell us two embarrassing facts about yourself, not previously mentioned.
* I liked playing around with vibrating bullets when I was only a teenager. I wore it under clothes going out. There were a few times when orgasm hit me in public.
* I did try out a few sluttish outfit dating back a few years ago and I was horny on the street fantasying being raped. It is now a "how could I do that?" experience.

egaskrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 07:39 PM   #29
laurapug6

1)Age, gender
Almost 25, female
A few years ago I really started exploring my love of teasing and humiliation with a former partner of mine who was into degrading me.
I'm actually not sure, I'm pretty proud of who I am, but maybe some of my more taboo fantasies.
I love names like slut, whore, cumslut, etc. and also names like princess, kitten, and babygirl. I can't think of many I have a problem with being called.
5)are you a virgin?
Definitely not.
Yes, I have come a long way in my self confidence and currently am happy with my body.
The first one that comes to mind is a fantasy where I'm in a room strapped to a table completely naked and vulnerable and horny as hell and slowly the room fills with hundreds of naked men, all with big hard erections staring at me. One by one each man takes a turn in both my pussy and my mouth, calling me names and using me for their pleasure. They grab at my body, massaging my tits and pinching my nipples and covering me with cum. Finally, when every man is satisfied I have to leave the room and walk home Stark naked and covered head to toe in a thick layer of cum.
Slut, whore, cumslut, cumbucket, bitch, ho, nasty, flilthy, worthless, doll, slave, pet, cum dumpster, skank etc.
I'd be fine with any stranger or friend of mine catching me but I'd be embarrassed is a family member caught me.
I had a dream that a tiny man was trying to steal a baby duck from me to eat it and to get him to stop I had to let him feel me up and give hm a blowjob.
The dark.
12)What makes you cry?
Some sad songs and movies.
Travelling.
Yes, I do in sexual situations because it makes me feel weak and like the slut I am. I like not having control over my own pleasure. That's what makes me feel helpless, losing control over when I can receive pleasure.
One night a few months ago I was really horny and wanted to suck a dick so badly that I spent hours sucking on a dildo, like really getting into it and one time on the bus I accidently moaned when a guy accidently bumped into my tit.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Edging, Nipple Play (Not Torture), Age Play, Following Orders, Verbal Humiliation
Dislikes: Mild Pain, Small amounts of Anal
Limits: Pictures and Videos, Urine and Feces, Blood, Extreme public

PM any questions or ask on my AMA
laurapug6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 07:56 PM   #30
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

1)Age, gender
33 Male

There was small signs back when I was a kid, but I was also worried about what people thought of me, so kept it repressed.

3)What is the thing about yourself you're most embarrassed about?
How I look naked and when wearing female clothing.

Most like to be called: bitch
Least like to be called: The actual nickname for my given name. (Which won't be listed on here.)

5)are you a virgin?
Negative.

Nope. I'm fat. And even if I wasn't fat, I've never been even close to attractive. (Didn't used to be fat when I was young and was still ugly.)

7)name your most embarrassing fantasy.
For an ex to have me in chastity, permanently, and have any person she is with know about it.

Bitch. Slut. Princess. Sissy.

9)If you were caught by somebody you know who would you prefer to caught you? Who would you be most embarrassed to be caught by?
Who would I prefer? One of the female friends of mine who is somewhat aware of my submissive side.
Who would I be most embarrassed by? Family.

I don't remember dreams.

11)what is your most embarrassing fear?
Getting caught.

12)What makes you cry?
Physical pain, when extreme enough. Emotional pain has to be VERY extreme to make me cry.

People and crowds. Oh, and especially anyone seeing me naked (or in female attire).

Physically helpless? Yes. The few times I've been restrained, it felt absolutely marvelous and *RIGHT*. If I ever had another relationship, I'd love it if she had a cage built into the bed and that is where I slept (at least some of the time). Silly fantasy...

15) tell us two embarrassing facts about yourself, not previously mentioned.
24/7, I only wear female underwear now. My last Mistress had me get rid of all male underwear. I maintain that still.
I have had fantasies about having a significant other who would cuckold me and I'd "clean her" when she came home from having fun with her boy toy(s).

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, survey