Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-17-2014, 02:05 PM   #16
LDCII

I have one more spot available for tonight's sessions if anyone wants to DM me for It?

female Cows for the milking shed for Humiliation & Udder control (PM with the title "Moo")

For Towel Drop Dare PM with the title Towel

If your interested in becoming a contestant on the Naughty Game Show DM with the Title Game show (Entry application required)

WANT your clothing controlled. Get in touch now.

KIK & SnapChat: LDCII (No time wasters)
LDCII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:36 PM   #17
LDCII

Hi It's Tit pain Tuesday if your up for it? See the first page for details and DM me.

female Cows for the milking shed for Humiliation & Udder control (PM with the title "Moo")

If your interested in becoming a contestant on the Naughty Game Show DM with the Title Game show (Entry application required)

Old 11-20-2014, 04:15 PM   #18
LDCII

Seems my newest Tit Pain Lab rat has got me in the mood tonight so if anyone's interested in joining then DM me now!

Old 11-21-2014, 03:58 PM   #19
LDCII

It's Friday Funday so if you're looking to get your tits tortured then DM me now!

Old 12-13-2014, 04:35 PM   #20
LDCII

Hi ladies sorry I've taken some time out for personal reasons, but I'm back and I am accepting new lab rats!

If your tits need punishment pain and torture then DM me for more details and KIK.

Be seeing you all soon.

Old 12-14-2014, 03:05 PM   #21
LDCII

Sunday Lab Rats booking s now being taken via DM check the first post for all the info

Old 12-18-2014, 08:17 PM   #22
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

I am male, but like nipple torture/ being used kik me skylord_duck
SkyGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:13 PM   #23
LDCII

Friday night Funtime at the lab. See the first post for details on how to become a lab rat ladies..

Old 12-23-2014, 03:37 PM   #24
LDCII

Now accepting Christmas Lab Rat appointments. See the first post for all the details.

Old 12-25-2014, 04:37 PM   #25
LDCII

Looking for a couple of lab rats who have a Santa hat and some tinsel to play with in the lb tonight.. If that's you DM me for more details with your KIK addy.

Old 12-27-2014, 04:33 PM   #26
LDCII

Saturday Lab sessions now open. DM me for details and contact details.

Old 01-01-2015, 10:30 AM   #27
LDCII

Who wants to be the first to dare enter the lab to be the first lab rat of 2015? Some all new punishments to be trialled.. PM me for more & KIK details.

Old 01-05-2015, 05:17 PM   #28
LDCII

After having a New Years clear out on my KIKS I now have room for a few new Lab Rats.

Drop me a PM for KIK details and to save you waiting your time some images are required during sessions.

Old 01-10-2015, 04:12 PM   #29
LDCII

Saturday night lab rats.. New and old contact me via DM for your appointments

Old 01-16-2015, 07:07 PM   #30
LDCII

Looking to punish some tits tonight. I have a couple of spare places for new lab rats. DM me for more info and KIK

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, tit pain, tit torture