Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-29-2014, 09:10 AM   #16
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Start of go drink 2 litres of cold water wait 60 mins (no toilet use allowed from first mouth full til dare is complete) now complete this:
Get dressed in your chosen clothes, get a belt and secure it around your waist then a second belt under your crotch and around the waist belt and secure it tight (like a belt g-string)
Once on your bed you are to tie both feet together and then tie them to the end of your bed.
Before you may get off bed you are to do 50 sit ups after every 10 sit ups you are to stop and push down 10 times on your bladder ( to make it harder have your nd push on your bladder) then edge 2 times then do the next 10 sit ups keep this up till all 50 are done. Once you have completed all sit ups you may untie your feet and remove the belts, you are now free for the day.

You may not get off the bed for any reason until you have completed the 50 sit ups (unless your life is indanger)

If you pee during the sit ups you are to edge 5 more times then wait 10 minutes, then you may cum but calling out your a dirty little pantie wetter as you cum You are now free to clean up (hope you dont get seen washing wet sheets ).

The punishment for failing to hold your bladder.
As a punishment for wetting the bed you are to go buy diapers at the store or online and wear them as your underwear each till the pack is gone. (you must pee them twice before changing) something like / or these :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MCN...ref=mp_s_a_1_4

A full report on completion is required thanks.
I did this earlier. I drank the 2 litres of water as asked and I waited for an hours watching TV. As you told me to have my mouth full I decided to put on panties on my mouth to make it sexier. I got dressed in shorts and a tshirt. I got the 2 belts and secured them as the g-string, it was a little uncomfortable. I went on looking for a rope to tie myself with and came back to my bedroom to do it. I started by tieing my feet togheter tight so I wouldn't be able to get them off and then to the bed. By this point I began to have this little hurge to pee, but it wasn't so bad.
Once I was tied I started with the first 10 sit ups, that weren't so hard. I pushed my bladder with my hand and I felt like I needed to pee more, but still could manage not to. Then I managed to get a hand under the shorts and edged twice. I repeated the same process for 2 more rows of ten. When I finished the 30th sit up I was in real need to pee. I was feeling as I would explode and started to get really hard do hold it in. I put myself togheter to hold it for a while longer. I finished the 50th sit up and needed to pee so bad, I tought that I wouldn't make it trough the 10 pushes on my bladder. I pressed it, edged two times really fast and then I untied myself, went to the bathroom and had a very good orgasm while peeing. I peed a lot, it was a big realese, it felt so good to be able to pee and orgasm. It was a really fun dare, thank you.

PS: dirty_mind9869 - I'm going to do your dare later today. I will report in some hours. But I'll do it today and write the report here

Likes: Semi or "accidental" public, moderate pain, pussy insertions, nipple play, orgasm control and denial, spanks, piss, anal.

Might do: Wedgies, kissing strangers, scat.

Limits: Ful Public, family, kids, animals, pics, video, audio, very long term dares.
Anything else should go.

I'm not looking to be a sub or a dom, don't ask please.

Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=191135
Denial Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197391
SexyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:11 AM   #17
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Any more dares? I would love some more dares.

Likes: Semi or "accidental" public, moderate pain, pussy insertions, nipple play, orgasm control and denial, spanks, piss, anal.

Limits: Ful Public, family, kids, animals, pics, video, audio, very long term dares.
Anything else should go.

Old 08-29-2014, 03:57 PM   #18
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_mind9869 View Post
plug up both your ass and your pussy with as many insertions as possible (and i mean really stretch them so your walk is impaired a bit and it's obvious everything is there) then put on a really tight shirt and a short skirt, short enough to just barely cover yourself, and you can not wear underwear or a bra of any kind. Then go to the mall, walk around, and shop for four hours making extra effort to make it obvious your insertions are there. during this time you must "accidentally" drop something and bend over to pick it up in front of 4 groups of your choice. for every person that notices you must go to the bathroom and edge yourself in each hole using your insertions and then return to your shopping. If any of your insertions should happen to fall out, it does not matter where your are or who sees it, you are to stop and re-insert it and continue with your shopping like nothing even happened. I expect a very detailed report of this once completed please.
I just came back from doing this dare.
I began by masturbating and edging 3 times before filling my holes so it would be easier. For my pussy I used a 8 inches dildo that I could get it all inside with some time, since I normally don't insert it fully and 5 pencils next to it. I could feel it really full and was uncomfortable, since the pencils were moving a little inside me. For my ass I used my anal plugg only, it's a big one. I practised walking in my house to make sure that it was going to be uncomfortable. I dressed in my skirt and a white thight shirt and headed to the nearest mall. I was nervous since I had to be there for 4 hours. I started just walking, window shopping, when I saw 3 guys togheter inside a sport store and diced to bend over for them, pretending to look at some running shoes. I bent over for a couple of seconds as I felt that the pencils moved a little, and being so full didn't helped me too much to concentrato on walking out the store. Right after 3 minutes of leaving the store 2 pencils fell from my pussy near a stair, so I squat down and inserted them again, with a ittle of force to do it quickly. I think that a couple that was going up the stairs saw me. Then, the second hour I bent over in the food court to a group of people (2 girls and 3 guys) and let them see me holes filled for a few seconds. While bending over I felt that my anal plug as sliding off a little, I was so worried that it might slide off right there completely that I quickly walked away. Luckily it didn't fell of during that hour, but I felt it sliding out a little more during the rest of the walk, I was so afraid that it would get out during bending over. In my third hour I saw 5 guys walking togheter, so I decided to bend over they, my anal plug was almost completely out when I did this. It actually got out less than a minute after I walked away from them, right next to the door of a shop. I was so embarrased, I swaut down again and start to push it, it was difficult, I saw some people pssing by me, getting out of the store and they all looked at me, it took me like 5 minutes to get it in again, I was very nervous, so that didn't helped. It was even worse when I got up again and 3 pencils fell out of my pussy. I jsut shoved them in fast as hell, my face was red as a tomato and I walked away quickly. Finally, in my last hour I bent over another group of 3 guys, letting them see for some seconds and walked until the hour was done. Luckily nothing fell off again the last hour, but I was really tired of walking so uncomfortable. I walked to the bathroom after each bend, but didn't fixed my insertions too much after the edges. I edged 15 times,

Anything else should go.

Old 08-29-2014, 04:08 PM   #19
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

I want more dares from you guys please

Anything else should go.

Old 08-29-2014, 04:40 PM   #20
smidmigud

Default Something daring

Hello,
I hope you're in the mood for getting a little dirty :-)
So what I want you to do is to wear a short skirt, very tight shirt/top and very high heels. Pull your hair back in a knot, preferably wearing a pair of glasses, giving you a slight school teacher look.

Now put pins or clamps on your nipples - anything that will hurt a little and be slightly visible through the shirt. Also insert a pair of panties in your pussy and pee into a bottle, you can bring in a small purse.
Now go to a local café with some people present, the more the merrier ;-)
Order something to drink that is served in a transparent glass and both something a little gooey to eat along with something penis shaped (banana or similar).

Now first you should finish your drink and refill the glass with your piss.
While drinking your piss in public, secretly insert some of the gooey food in you pussy and stick the penis shaped stuff in your ass.
Enjoy the rest of your time at the café while consuming you piss and a bit of leftover food.

When finished, walk to a public bathroom with everything still inserted. When you sit down on the toilet, extract the food from you holes and eat them slowly really noticing the taste :-)
When done, extract your panties and insert them in your mouth and taste yourself while masturbating until you achieve orgasm.

Thanks you for reading, and please enjoy the dare...

Smidmigud.

Limits: Underage, permanent, blood, family, CBT.
smidmigud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:46 PM   #21
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by smidmigud View Post
Hello,
So what I want you to do is to wear a short skirt, very tight shirt/top and very high heels. Pull your hair back in a knot, preferably wearing a pair of glasses, giving you a slight school teacher look.

Now put pins or clamps on your nipples - anything that will hurt a little and be slightly visible through the shirt. Also insert a pair of panties in your pussy and pee into a bottle, you can bring in a small purse.
Order something to drink that is served in a transparent glass and both something a little gooey to eat along with something penis shaped (banana or similar).

While drinking your piss in public, secretly insert some of the gooey food in you pussy and stick the penis shaped stuff in your ass.
Enjoy the rest of your time at the café while consuming you piss and a bit of leftover food.

When finished, walk to a public bathroom with everything still inserted. When you sit down on the toilet, extract the food from you holes and eat them slowly really noticing the taste :-)
When done, extract your panties and insert them in your mouth and taste yourself while masturbating until you achieve orgasm.

Smidmigud.
It seems like a really fun dare, I will try it tomorrow, thank you

Anything else should go.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:11 PM   #22
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Public piss fun

Prepare a free timetable, since you will have a fun day at the mall, the cinema and the club .... You like public accidental encounters and piss, so my dare is for you to not use the toilet for pissing in any way, furthermore you must not hold your pee for any reason anywhere. Your bladder should be relaxed and no piss depot but more likely a street. Feel free to choose your outfit, I prefer waterproof pants (leather, latex,etc) with heel boots or a short black skirt with/without panties with stockings and high heels.

The piss will run down the stockings, they spread it and it will be gone in a few minutes, the high heels will prevent the squishy sound when in wet shoes. If it does not hinder the pissing or help you hold it feel free to plug your ass.

Your first pee encounter can be chosen by you wether you prefer pissing in bed or dribbling while drinking your morning water, coffee and orange juice. Then dress up and dont forget to relax your bladder (little hint, once you are wet it is way easier, so piss yourself on purpose first) all the time from getting up on. When dressed drink another litre of water before going to the mall, use towels in your car if needed, but good diluted pee doesnt leave stains or smell, so drink and enjoy!

Once there your only mission is to drink and piss, mark your territory, try to dribble at least once in every store, wet the cushions in restaurants, its so fun trust me. If discovered pretend you spilled your drink, go to a pantie shop and try on some panties and dribble, you will feel so naughty that you cant stand it I promise.
If you can attract a guy ask him if he wants to join you in cinema later.

Later its time for a movie in a cinema, wether alone or not buy 3 big 2L cups for you, have you ever dreamed about a cinema movie without the need to pee, here it is, wet the seat, wet it, rewet it, soak it! If you have company and he asks if you dont need the toilet you say, "no should I?" and once in the movie when you are extra horny and your seat is wet fingerfuck yourself with his finger pissing all over it and tell him to drink plenty to join your fun. You may suck him if you feel to in the cinema.

After that next station is a club, same story drink much, piss everywhere, mark your territory. But before going to bed edge and piss a nice stream into your bed before falling asleep, this will make you orgasm I bet :-)

You can also add piss drinking of the guy or yourself too, or lick the cushion when he asks you and you say its water.
Have fun and tell me how it went

Last edited by e28; 08-29-2014 at 05:14 PM.
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:20 PM   #23
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28 View Post
Prepare a free timetable, since you will have a fun day at the mall, the cinema and the club .... You like public accidental encounters and piss, so my dare is for you to not use the toilet for pissing in any way, furthermore you must not hold your pee for any reason anywhere. Your bladder should be relaxed and no piss depot but more likely a street. Feel free to choose your outfit, I prefer waterproof pants (leather, latex,etc) with heel boots or a short black skirt with/without panties with stockings and high heels.

The piss will run down the stockings, they spread it and it will be gone in a few minutes, the high heels will prevent the squishy sound when in wet shoes. If it does not hinder the pissing or help you hold it feel free to plug your ass.

Your first pee encounter can be chosen by you wether you prefer pissing in bed or dribbling while drinking your morning water, coffee and orange juice. Then dress up and dont forget to relax your bladder (little hint, once you are wet it is way easier, so piss yourself on purpose first) all the time from getting up on. When dressed drink another litre of water before going to the mall, use towels in your car if needed, but good diluted pee doesnt leave stains or smell, so drink and enjoy!

Once there your only mission is to drink and piss, mark your territory, try to dribble at least once in every store, wet the cushions in restaurants, its so fun trust me. If discovered pretend you spilled your drink, go to a pantie shop and try on some panties and dribble, you will feel so naughty that you cant stand it I promise.
If you can attract a guy ask him if he wants to join you in cinema later.

Later its time for a movie in a cinema, wether alone or not buy 3 big 2L cups for you, have you ever dreamed about a cinema movie without the need to pee, here it is, wet the seat, wet it, rewet it, soak it! If you have company and he asks if you dont need the toilet you say, "no should I?" and once in the movie when you are extra horny and your seat is wet fingerfuck yourself with his finger pissing all over it and tell him to drink plenty to join your fun. You may suck him if you feel to in the cinema.

After that next station is a club, same story drink much, piss everywhere, mark your territory. But before going to bed edge and piss a nice stream into your bed before falling asleep, this will make you orgasm I bet :-)

You can also add piss drinking of the guy or yourself too, or lick the cushion when he asks you and you say its water.
Have fun and tell me how it went
This surely looks like a lot of fun, I'll try doing it tomorrow or the day after, but I'm going to try it! Thanks

Anything else should go.

Old 08-30-2014, 12:52 PM   #24
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by smidmigud View Post
Hello,

Smidmigud.
I started to preapre everything for the dare, I got some small pins to attach them to my nipples and my clothes that you told me to wear. The first thing I did was put the pins on my nipples, that weren't so bad actually. Then I peed in a small bottle, I couldn't fill it all, but was enough for a glass. Then I decided to insert the panties in my pussy, thing that I love and put on my skirt, my shirt (that when I looked at myself in the mirror the pins were a little visible), the high heels and tied my hair into a ponytail, along with a pair of glasses. I grabbed my purse and put the bottle with my pee there. I was already very nervous and I haven't even started, I felt as my nipples started to get hard.
Once I was ready I walked to a coffe shop, ordered a glass of water, a muffin and a banana, paid and sat alone in a table. There were a few people around, but it wasn't full either luckily. I drank all the water and took my bottle out of my purse, I got a few looks, but I don't know if any people understood what the bottle had. So I poured my pee in the glass and started peeling the banana. I was so embarrased of starting inserting it in my ass, because I knew that for sure some people would see me. When I finaly got the courage, I drank a litte of pee and began to insert the banana in my ass, there were a group of guys in another table that I'm sure that they saw me. When I finaly could insert it all inside I knew it was the moment for the muffin in my pussy. I was already thinking how hard it would be since I had panties already there. I broke it into smaller pieces with my hands and inserted some in my pussy, it wasn't as hard as I tought luckily. I ate the rest of the muffin and drank the little of the piss that was left and headed to the bathroom.
I entered a stall, closed the door and began to take my banana out of my ass, in order to eat it. It was really good actually, tasted good, I ate it slowly until there was nothing left. Then I took out the pieces of the muffin, and ate them, licking ym fingers after it, the taste was also really good, it was a chocolate muffin. Finally, I took the panties out, with some little left overs of the muffin and put it in my mouth. I fingered myself for a couple of minutes in the stall and had a really good orgasm. I went out and walked home with my panties hiding in my mouth. It was a really fun dare to do, and I enjoyed it, thank you.

e28 - Sorry, I didn't have time to do your dare, I will do it tomorrow.

And for the rest, I'd love some other dares for the next days too, thanks.

Anything else should go.

Old 08-30-2014, 01:45 PM   #25
christopher
Account Banned

I have a dare put a thong on and a short skirt and go into a store and give yourself a wedgie then get 5 guys and 5 girls to spank u and wedgie u until the thong rips then tell them to spank u 20 times each then go home and tell me how it felt
christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:48 PM   #26
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I have a dare put a thong on and a short skirt and go into a store and give yourself a wedgie then get 5 guys and 5 girls to spank u and wedgie u until the thong rips then tell them to spank u 20 times each then go home and tell me how it felt
I would do it, but I don't think that I can find 5 guys and 5 girls to spank me and give me wedgies. You can change your dare if you want.

Anything else should go.

Old 08-30-2014, 02:24 PM   #27
christopher
Account Banned

OK do u have a kik. And I dare u to give yourself a wedgie then find some girls and let them give u a wedgie and if u can't find any then fill ur panties front and back up with ice and give yourself a hanging wedgie in an area filled with people and stay like that until ur panties rip then go home and stick some ice in ur vagina until they melt and tell me how it felt and when u get done go up to a random girl and kiss her or kiss one of ur friends and it has to be a female

Last edited by christopher; 08-30-2014 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-30-2014, 02:25 PM   #28
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
OK do u have a kik. And I dare u to give yourself a wedgie then find some girls and let them give u a wedgie and if u can't find any then fill ur panties front and back up with ice and give yourself a hanging wedgie in an area filled with people and stay like that until ur panties rip then go home and stick some ice in ur vagina until they melt and tell me how it felt
I don't have kik, sorry. I'll do this dare, thanks for changing it.

Anything else should go.

Old 08-30-2014, 02:35 PM   #29
christopher
Account Banned

Ur welcome what about Skype
Old 08-30-2014, 02:56 PM   #30
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Sent you PM, let me know if you like the Dare