Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How is this story
Terrible 1 2.22%
Bad 1 2.22%
Worse than the last one 1 2.22%
Same 7 15.56%
Good 14 31.11%
Great 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2009, 12:08 PM   #16
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

i agree but please go on
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:26 PM   #17
Justamale

Send a message via MSN to Justamale

nice story very intresting
stockings
High Heels
Chains
Whips
Nipple tourture
Orgasm denial
Wax play
Breath Play
Hair pulling
And Many Many more

Limits Hates
Sick and Scat
Incest
Justamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #18
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
To tell the truth I'm still a little confused about the chastity belt thing, she wears it to swimming practice? And if she's wearing it doesn't that mean shes not naked when she goes to sleep?
I know it's a stretch. But when he said that she could sleep naked that meant that someone could see a) 'other' parts of her b) the belt. And about swim practice, well, it could be a water-proof, minimlaist chastity belt. Okay I'm "Gasping for air" () here. You just have to have some suspension of disbelief.

Quote:
It's still good, I also don't really see where it's going. You had so many great cliffhangers in the last part.
Thank you, and btw, I'm not giving away all the details
Old 01-04-2009, 02:51 PM   #19
nightmare09
Account Banned

go on please go on
Old 01-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #20
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Very nice, can't really suggest much for the future since it's so indefinite at this point :P but i'll sure keep reading!
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:33 PM   #21
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man
Cool

Quote:
To tell the truth I'm still a little confused about the chastity belt thing, she wears it to swimming practice? And if she's wearing it doesn't that mean shes not naked when she goes to sleep?

It's still good, I also don't really see where it's going. You had so many great cliffhangers in the last part.
such small things can and should be ignored!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:25 AM   #22
kitkat

Thanks, it was just starting to bug me, I love this story, at the moment I'm only logging onto getdare just to check for updates in it.

I don't know much if anything about chastity belts and wanted to know if there was something I didn't understand. Molten Man, I'm sorry, I didn't know if it was something I should ignore or if it was something I didn't understand about the story. My knowledge of chastity belts pretty much ends at what I saw in a Robin Hood movie.

I think its a fantastic story and this is the only thing I've not really gotten.

Can't wait for the next installment.
Don't send me a PM 'just to say hi' or asking 'how I am'

Feel free to PM me about anything else, but I just want to clear this up so you don't waste your time.
kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:39 PM   #23
nightmare09
Account Banned

please go on i like it
Old 01-05-2009, 03:15 PM   #24
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 5: Operation Swim

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel Huge to you three hours ago, at 4:47, on Monday, May 6, 2009.

Dear Slave,

How are you? I told you a while ago that I would be sending you e-mails with your tasks? Well, here is your first one: Operation Swim.

As I know, you are on the swim team at the community center. Good. Hopefully, it keeps you in shape. I realized that I have a friend on the opposing team in Friday's meet.

What you will do is this: go on Friday as always. In the changing room, I have rented a locker. At locker 42 I have placed a towel (you will use it), a two peice swim suit (I don't care, you will wear it), and a box. It will have a lock on it. Find the key in the locker. Then, open the box. Inside you will see another key; the key to your chastity belt.

It is up to you to get your parents to let you sleep over with this girl; Julie. She'll have some 'fun' with you.

Anyways, take off the chastity belt. Put it and the key to it in the box. Place the key on top of the box. Don't try any funny buisness here; if I see that you've doen somethig to make a duplicate of the key, or something like that, I'l release all the photos. I'll also do that if you don't sleep over with Julie.

At the swim meet, you will 'accidentally' lose your top in the water. Don't worry; I'll be in the audience, cheering you on. You'll go back to the room, and take a long shower. Brings back memories, doesn't it?

Julie will meet you in the locker room. You'll take her to your parents, and let her drive you to her house. Lie to your parents in any way.

Have fun!

Master Daniel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I'll post more soon. I just made this one short because of the fact that it's just an e-mail. You'll have to wait for more...
Old 01-05-2009, 03:59 PM   #25
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Ah, curse you and these god damn cliffhangers! :P Better get another addition ASAP x]
Old 01-05-2009, 04:28 PM   #26
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

cant wait for the next part!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:34 AM   #27
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Part Six: The First Assignment Begins

"Please, Mom! I know this girl, Julie!" pleaded Pam

Her mother interogated, "Then why have I never met her or heard of her before?"

"I told you already," Pam explained, "She was at my camp two years ago. Then she moved away, and I forgot about her. Now, she moved back nearer here, and she remembered me. So she called, and we talked. We found out that we had a swim meet together, and agreed to sleep over at her house. What's so hard to believe about that?!"

"Only everything about it! I don't know her; I don't think you even know her! What's her last name?"

"Uhhh... Andrews?"

"Right. Julie Andrews. Come on, Pam. I had a whole night planned for us here."

Pam used her last resort; the puppy dog eyes. She glanced at her mother in a way that said, "Please, mommy. I really need this."

"No, I can't." stuttered her mother.

"Please, mom." Whispered Pam.

"Fine." Sighed her mother.

"Thank you!" cheered Pam.

She walked away and said to herself, "I did not think that would work."

__________________________________________________ _________

The swim meet wasn't til five, and most people arrived at 4:30 or so, so Pam arrived a half hour earlier. She found locker 42. She opened it, and saw a little post it note that said, "Smile! You're on camera!"

She took out the swim suit and the towel. The suit was skimpy. She couldn't wear this to a swim meet!

She knew that she had no choice, so she decided to wear it. But first, muttered Pam, I have to get this chastity belt off.

She found the box. Locked. But where was the key (not the the key to the belt, the key to open the box that holds the ket to the belt.)?

She saw a string, and pulled it, revealing a small brass key. She took it, and undid the lock. She pulled off the top anxiously, and inside all there was a small silver key.

She undid the lock in the back, and took off the belt gladly. She knew that she would obviously have to put it back on soon, but she was glad to have it off for a bit. It was an uncomfortable thing.

Now, Pam put on the swim suit, took the towel, and headed for the pool...
Old 01-07-2009, 05:22 AM   #28
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Seven: Things went 'swimmingly'

Pam entered the pool room, and saw the audience. Lo and behold, who was in the corner, sipping a soda? Daniel. He gave a little wave. Soon a girl with short black hair, and a black swim suit came out of the door. She talked to Dan.

Pam walked over. Her parents weren't there yet, so she could associate freely with them.

"Pam, this is the girl I was telling you about." said Daniel, with no greeting.

"Hello, Pam." said Julie.

"Hi!" greeted Pam.

Daniel said, "You girls better get in the pool. And, uh Pam, remember to do my 'assignment'."

Julie and Pam dove into the pool. Within a couple minutes, the meet was ready to begin.

After a couple laps, Pam thought to herself, "Well, I might as well get this over with now."She jerked her arms akwardly, and soon enough, her top began to slip off.

Her tits were in full view, but Pam was thankful that not many people would be able to tell unless they were specifically looking. Daniel, she knew, did see.

She decided to swim on, and retrieve the top after her next lap. She swam back to the other end of the pool. Now she turned and tried to get the top back. Unfortunately, do to a miscalculation in weight, the top was sinking.

"Fuck!" Thought Pam. She remembered that the top seemed heavy. There must have been something stitched into the lining.

It was the deep end, so it would be hard to go get it. It was sinking, and certainly wouldn't float anytime soon. She had two options.

She could either not get it until later, but then the top would be at the bottom of the pool. Or, she could get it now, and cause attention.

She decided to dive. She forced herself down with all her might, but it was no use. There was far too much pressure. Uh-oh. She was popping back up!

She surfaced, topless, exhausted, in the middle of a swim meet, with everyone watching. As you coukld tell she was humiliated. People saw her boobs, an dshe could here people taking pictures with a camera phone.

She swam on, cursing pools and cameraphones. They had gotten her into this mess, hadn't they? Well, now she was watery erself, as tears rolled down her cheeks, right back into the pool.

Pam was stopped by the refferee at the end of the pool, who quickly handed her a top. She thanked him, multiple times, and swam on. She realized that not only had she no chance of winnin this meet, but that she would probably quit the swim team.

She lost, and was in klast place. Unfortunately for Pam, Julie had won...
Old 01-07-2009, 07:09 AM   #29
kitkat

Wow, that was great!
I feel so sorry for her! Poor girl!
Don't send me a PM 'just to say hi' or asking 'how I am'

Feel free to PM me about anything else, but I just want to clear this up so you don't waste your time.
kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #30
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, you really created a mood there! Very nice description. I can't wait for the sleepover

Advertisements
Kink Talk