Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-16-2014, 12:25 AM   #16
ilovepubliclewdness

I'm sorry that I haven't reported in a while, I haven't had the chance yet... but I did some dares

On Wednesday night I went to an extremely sexy girl's house that goes to my school to do that dare. I walked up to her house at about 11:00 pm and got naked to masturbate in her front yard for a bit. The house was in a large neighborhood on a small residential street, and while it wasn't busy late at night, if a car did drive by I was in plain view. I masturbated for about 10 minutes and edged probably 10 times to build up a big load, and 5 cars drove past me while I jacked off, and plus somebody was walking on the other side of the street but they didn't see me. When I couldn't hold it in anymore, I went up to what I believe was her room and came on her window. I walked to my car naked and drove home.

The next night my parents weren't home, so it was perfect for your all night dare. I spent the day stretching my ass, especially way deep inside because I needed the space to carry everything. When it hit around 6:30 it was just barely light out, so I took a shower and put my longest dildo (almost 8 inches) lube (I put some into a smaller bottle), a small bottle of water, and a small butt plug in my butthole. A string was tied well to the dildo and hung out of my ass. Walking was a tad uncomfortable, but it also felt heavenly to have all that stuff inside me. I wrote "sex for silence" On my chest to the best of my ability, but it was too hard to write it on my back. I left my house, totally naked except for shoes and a watch at about 7:15. I headed first to my neighbor's house where I usually would masturbate and masturbated there for only about a minute. It was rush hour and there were so many cars I was worried, so after I came I got up and ran the opposite direction up my neighbor's driveway and onto another residential street.

I followed a trail behind a house which led to another residential street, and the end of the trail overlooked a busy street. I really liked the spot because the traffic was too heavy to be any closer, but I could still easily be seen, especially because the area was lit up by motion-activated lights on the house nearby. I laid down in the dirt trail and pulled the things out of my ass, which was difficult the first time. I lubed up a fist and the dildo because I knew I was going to be there for longer than 10 minutes, I wanted to cum a lot. I threw my legs in the air and rammed my dildo into my butt, effortlessly sinking the whole thing in my ass. I needed more so I rammed my fist and arm into my ass along with the dildo, pushing it deep into my butt. It was almost pure ecstasy, having so much going in and out of my butthole while rubbing my cock AND in such a public place, totally naked, with hours of this ahead of me. I fucked myself so deep that If I bent backwards a little to stretch my tummy you could see the dildo pop out a little. I left after about 20 minutes and continued my walk.

By that point my sexual drive was pretty much drained and I really didn't want to continue anymore, but I knew I had to so I just kept walking for a while. Eventually I wound up at a point that the only place I could go and not backtrack was a very busy street. By that point I was feeling desperately horny again just from being naked in public and having my ass stuffed, so I walked along the side of the street until I reached the next nearest side street. I was so hard and fucking horny walking down the street getting lit up by a car that would pass every so often.

I got on the next side street and went straight to a construction site overlooking the busy road I just walked and sat on a treestump, very close up and masturbated with my dildo and arm for about 10 minutes, got up, and left. As the night progressed and traffic got lighter I started sticking to main roads, masturbating in too many places to name (without cumming), and eventually arrived at a parking structure of an office building right near the freeway. There weren't any people in the structure at the time, though there were cars parked, so I walked up the stairs to about the 4th level which had a totally open balcony that I could lay and masturbate in looking right over the freeway. I shot cum off the balcony and walked down to other levels and fisted myself on top of people's cars and came on the windows and door handles and grinded on them to spread the lube in my ass all over them. One of the cars was UNLOCKED, so I climbed inside and fucked the gear changer and came all over the steering wheel, gauges, and seat. I was fucking myself and everything around me like an animal, like I had lost my sensitivity to orgasms and wanted nothing but to cum HARDER. I was so fucking horny I can't describe it... but then I realized.. cameras. Everywhere. I FREAKED out and ran as fast as I could as far away as I could get and hid. I didn't want to move so I just fisted myself while I waited (to escalate pain I attempted two fists, succeeding after about 20 minutes) to comply with the dare. I was behind a building at the mall in some bushes and I just waited to see if anything happened. After about 45 minutes (my ass was SO sore I thought I was gonna die) nobody arrived at the structure, and nothing really happened, so I got up and continued.

It was around 3:30 at this point, and it took my a while to get my drive back. When I finally did I masturbated some more, never cumming though, building up another load. I was getting very close to my house, and was walking down the sidewalk of the main road in the area. It was almost, sunrise, so I decided I would finish right there. I took everything out of my ass again and laid down and threw my feet over my head and rammed the dildo straight down into my tummy as far as I could get it, nearly to my elbow. I paid special attention to apply alot of pressure to my prostate, and milked my self dry into my mouth and drank it while a few cars passed by... and for the first time someone honked. That scared me so I sprinted back to my house from there, arriving just before sunrise.

It's been a few days since, and I haven't heard anything about the car garage. There'es a good chance they weren't even active, because I would have been in trouble probably that night had they been.

All in all, this was the most exciting and sexual night I've EVER had to myself, thank you!!

Dislikes: scat/pee, blood, messy, crossdressing, pain (unless anal related), family

Orientation: Straight, auto-sexual
ilovepubliclewdness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:29 AM   #17
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Sounds like you had a lot of fun and you certainly did a great report
too bad you failed the dare miserably
"-You can't stay in the same place for more than 10 minutes"

Go do it RIGHT this time. And as punishment, you may not cum and must edge whenever in a location for more than 3 minutes. Furthermore, you have to wear a single lit glowstick (bring a good supply for when each runs out)

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 02-16-2014 at 08:54 AM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:35 PM   #18
ilovepubliclewdness

You're right I should have fucking read it again! I just thought I had to torture my ass after 10 minutes... I'll do it again this week.

Dislikes: scat/pee, blood, messy, crossdressing, pain (unless anal related), family

Old 03-17-2014, 11:55 AM   #19
ilovepubliclewdness

Default Very Public Dares, no limits besides listed *photo and video evidence* per resquest

Sorry to previous posters for being absent for so long, life kind of got in the way. Anyways I have the day off and am getting ready to go have some fun, and if a few people could give me some extremely public dares that would be great I will provide photographic and video evidence through PM upon request. HURRY!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal fisting, exhibitionism, extreme public, public masturbation, straight