Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-16-2013, 08:45 PM   #16
ThatGirl449

Cover one of your butt plugs with toothpaste and sit on it. You have to sit completely still and quiet with it in your ass for fifteen minutes. Every time you move, another minute gets added. If you make any noise, another minute is added. And be sure to get plenty of toothpaste up there
Old 12-17-2013, 04:11 PM   #17
ilikey123

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
Just before you go out coat a dildo and plug in toothpaste and put them inside tour pussy and butt. Now apply duck tape to hold it in...no panties.
If you need a pee you will cock your back leg and go on a tree or bush then shake/drip dry as best as you can.

MK
I went out to buy groceries yesterday so I had a chance to do this. I did as you asked putting lots of toothpaste on my dildo and buttplug. Master said that I should wear no panties and bra, wear a see through tank top and short mini skirt. Before I left, master told me to drink 3 glasses of water so I would have to pee. I did pee after I bought my items from the grocery, and thankfully, no one saw me. Master also wanted me to flash my ass while pretending to drop something. Thank you for the punishment.

Dislikes: toothpaste, puppy play, harsh anal, pussy torture, spanking, semi public, crotch ropes.

Limits: illegal, dangerous, extreme pain, social suicide, involving others, public, pictures, video

PM me "tight" and I will have to have a crotch rope for however long you please.
PM me "slap" and I will slap myself on the face as hard as I can
ilikey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #18
ilikey123

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
You must smack your pussy 100 times with a hard object. Afterwards rub your pussy with sandpaper. Now coat it with toothpaste. Take your biggest butt plug and dildo cover them in toothpaste. Now tape them both in and no panties. Walk around like this and if you go out wear a short skirt. Whenever the toothpaste wears of reapply. When ever you have to piss or shit you can remove them. But to clean yourself use your panties. Afterwards wear them on your head. You must be like this for 2 or 3 days depending on what your master says. Tell us how it went afterwards and how each day was.
I smacked my pussy 100 times with a brush, after, my pussy was sore and red. After rubbing the sandpaper against my pussy, my pussy was throbbing. I rubbed for about a minute and a half. My pussy was throbbin for about an hour. After taping my dildo and buttplug, I went for a walk. Master said to only do it for 2 days. One the 1st day, I re applied toothpaste every hour, and on the second day, every 30 minutes. It was awkward going to the bathroom constantly and master said that 3x a day, I must re apply toothpaste in a semi public place. I did apply toothpaste behind a bush, tree, garbage can,and in a room where no one was in but if they opened the door, I will be seen.
On both days, I only took it out 3 x (besides the times when I applied toothpaste )
Thank you for the punishment sir.

Dislikes: toothpaste, puppy play, harsh anal, pussy torture, spanking, semi public, crotch ropes.

Limits: illegal, dangerous, extreme pain, social suicide, involving others, public, pictures, video

PM me "tight" and I will have to have a crotch rope for however long you please.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:48 PM   #19
masterrk

get your plug and lube it with toothpaste. then get a penny. press the penny up against the wall with your nose. the step back a couple of feet so that you are bent over still pressing the penny with your nose. Stand on your toes. Put the plug deep in your ass hands strait in the air don't use the wall for support. if your drop the penny, your feet hit the floor or your hands go below your head, you have to fuck yourself for 2 mins with plug in the ass in the same position then add 5 mins. start with 30 mins
masterrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #20
ilikey123

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
I dare you pee into something where you can freeze it into cubes or other smooth chunks. Then put them in your pussy and then put in a tampon (or a pad in your panties). You must be clothed while they are melting and spend at least some of the time in public.
I put 5 ice cubes up my pussy, then the tampon, I couldn't fit the whole tampon in though, I went out right after that to a park, wearing a short skirt with no panties. It took 10 minutes for all the ice to melt. By the 4 th minute, the pee was trickling down my legs. Thank you for the dare sir.

By the way, I still am accepting punishments, so feel free to post some of your worst punishments you can think of.

Old 12-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #21
ilikey123

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickh View Post
master is going have you stand in the corner for 30 minutes or longer if he pleases!
Master had me kneel for an hour on uncooked rice. He also made me wear a tight crotch rope, because I recently found out that I do not like wearing crotch ropes. He also suggested that I put lots of toothpaste on my clit every 10 minutes. Thank you for the punishment.

Old 12-22-2013, 05:58 PM   #22
ilikey123

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxy View Post
Edge ten times then put toothpaste on your clit then coat a dildo in toothpaste and stick it in your pussy now edge another ten times applying toothpaste between every edge now slap your pussy 50 times if you cum at all you have to edge at least 20 in a row without cumming then no touching yourself for 24 hoirs
Edging was very hard for me but I maneged the 10 edges. The toothpaste made me wet because of the coldness from it. The slaps were very painful, but it actually pleasured me suprisingly. Thank you for the punishment. By the way, I did this yesterday but didn't report back because I couldn't find time to.

Advertisements
Kink Talk