Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-06-2013, 08:16 AM   #16
vafancoulo13

I couldn't believe my eyes. Laying on the bed was a girls outfit: panties, and short skirt, a bra, a tank top, and tall fuck-me heels. Before I could process what I was seeing though Aunt Eliza came up from behind me.

"I know its unorthodox," she said, in the understatement of the year, "But my friend bet me I couldn't get my nephew to dress up as a girl. I told her that I could get you to me many things. Help me win this bet James."

"But Aunt Eliza.." I stuttered.

"Help me win this bet James," she said, "And I'll make it worth your trouble." As she said this she reached down, while still looking me in the eye, and reached through the towel I had wrapped around my waist until her hand closed on my dick and she gave it a squeeze. I shuddered and arched my, inhaling sharply. When I didn't respond for a while she nodded, taking my silence to be agreement. "Alright then. Now I'm going to take this towel and put it in the wash. Get dressed quickly, she should be here any minute. Come down to the kitchen when you're dressed."

With that she ripped the towel off my body, leaving me standing there naked. I quickly recovered, giving a little shriek and placing my two hand over my penis to trying to maintain some dignity. She just winked a me and walked out.
I shut the door behind her as she left, and went over the bed. Time to do this, I thought grimly. My cock was still a little hard and I couldn't stop thinking about how Aunt Eliza would make it worth my time, so getting the panties on was a challenge. Eventually I squeezed them over my bulging cock, and hurriedly pulled the skirt on next. Then the bra, then the tank top, and finally the heels. When I was fully dressed up I walked slowly over to the mirror.

I was dressed like a slut. Up top was't so bad, but that's cause I didn't have boobs. But my skirt was way too short, and the heels made me arch my back in a weird way which caused my butt to jut out. Now I do have a nice butt, if I may say so myself, and it was pressing the confines of the skirt. Even worse, because my butt was jutting out like that, the back of the panties went right up my butt crack.

Fully dressed, I decided now was as good of time as any to head downstairs. So on my high heels I wobbled out into the hall and down the flight of stairs. When I got into the kitchen, my Aunt's friend was already there. She was nearly polar opposites with Aunt Eliza. While Aunt Eliza was slim and athletic, her friend was curvy and voluptuous. She had huge breasts, and was short so they seemed disproportionately large. She had a nice ass too, nice and large, probably a real beauty in her prime. She looked to be a few years younger than Aunt Eliza, and had a pretty face. There was also a man in the kitchen. He was about the same age as Aunt Eliza's friend, which if I had to guess was around thirty four. He was a prototypical jock, with jacked arms and a jacked stomach. He had a shaved head and had his arm wrapped around Aunt Eliza's friends waist, so I'm guessing they were dating or married.

My suspicion was confirmed seconds later, when Aunt Eliza introduced me to them. "James, I would like you to meet my friend Jane and he boyfriend Tom. Jane and Tom, meet James, my sissy nephew." They both looked at me at burst out laughing.

"Wow, Eliza, you were right! You do have magic powers!" giggled Jane.

"You a queer, son?" Tom asked me.

I blushed, and shook my head.

"Sure as hell look like one," he muttered under his breath.

"So I guess I win the bet," said Aunt Eliza. "Time to pay up, Jane."

Jane's face paled. "Right here? Right now? In front of everyone?"

Aunt Eliza nodded.
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:29 AM   #17
and9simo

Default nasty

this isn't fair. stop leaving it on cliffhangers like that, haha. great story nevertheless
and9simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:13 AM   #18
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Wasn't expecting that!

Wooooow! Totally worth the wait. I am loving this story! The cliffhangers, are they really nessisary? lol can't wait for the next part!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #19
slave552

oh please leave these kliffhangers

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #20
homealonedare

This is so good - please keep updating it!
No - extreme public vhastity, diapers, piss consumption, shit, family, friends, extreme pain

So, im always looking for dares to complete while home alone, and would highly appreciate any suggestions, i will, or course, provide a report and possibly picture proof!
homealonedare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:05 PM   #21
mrthatguy21

Great Story!

The Cliffhangers really keep me reading!

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #22
MissPersuasion

great story but you need to add more soon :P

“That's all for now. I've given you more than enough to think about. You are totally safe here. I love you more than you can imagine. I can't wait for us to talk, really talk.” -James Patterson
MissPersuasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #23
Silvercola

Thank you for continuing this story. Please keep up the good work.
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #24
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Such a great story, one of the best I've read on here.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:04 PM   #25
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

more, more more.... great story

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #26
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default there has to be more?

Were is the rest of the story?
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:38 AM   #27
mrthatguy21

You really shouldn't keep us waiting so long.

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #28
vafancoulo13

"Fine," grumbled Jane.

Aunt Eliza turned to me. "We often make little bets about things, whether it be sports, fashion, or whether I can get you to dress up like a girl. For this bet, the punishment was that she would have to spend an hour in just her underwear." She leaned in close to me and whispered, "I told you I would make it worth your trouble."

Jane pulled off her shirt to reveal her large breasts. They were definitely the biggest I had ever seen in real life, but then again I had not seen than many pairs before. They were encased in a plain white bra. Next to go was her skirt, which she simply slid down. She had nice tan legs, and it was a (pleasant) surprise to see that she was wearing a black thong. It left little to the imagination, and I could see that he pubic hair was shaved nicely. Even better, as she bent down to take off her socks her ass jutted out at me. The string of the thong disappeared between her cheeks and my cock jumped a little bit.

"Happy?" grumbled Jane.

"Immensely," replied Aunt Eliza. "Now let's begin lunch, shall we?"

The lunch was delicious - no matter what qualms I might have developed about staying with Aunt Eliza I had to admit that eating her food was not one of them. It was after lunch, however, that things got interesting.

First what happened was that we went into the living room. We had not yet eaten dessert, so Aunt Eliza brought the pie that we were to have in there and sliced it up. It was at that moment that Jane looked at a clock and saw that her hour or being in her underwear was up.

Before she go and grab her regular clothes Eliza spoke. "Now Jane, I'll give you two choices," she began. "The first is that you can simply put your clothes on and we can resume eating this delightful pie. The second one is that you can put on the clothes James is wearing. To be sure, they may not fit you as well - but on the plus side I will not allow him to get any more clothes, so you will be able to feast your eyes on a nearly nude teenager in great shape. What do you choose?"

I was a little taken aback. I had not agreed to this! I was about to speak up, but before I could Jane said that she would wear what I was wearing. Eliza then shot me a look, and I knew that if I disobeyed it would be hell from her.

I got up reluctantly and took off my top. I looked silly in just my bra, as it didn't really do much. Next to go was my skirt, revealing all of my pale thighs and, of course, my bulging cock. I wasn't even hard - it was just tough to fit all of it under such a small amount of cloth. Jane then put my clothes on. The skirt was small on her too, showing off much of her legs. When she sat down you could see basically straight up it. And the top was much too tight, straining at the boobs.

I sat back down and took a plate and a slice of pie, holding it over my crotch to better shield myself. The fact that I was nearly nude in front of two much older, hotter women was turning me on, I hate to admit.

It only got worse when we finished dessert. Jane looked me over, and then turned to Aunt Eliza. "You know what I would love to see your little nephew do?"

Aunt Eliza smiled wickedly, "I have no idea what you're planning, but I can assure, he will gladly do it." The last part of the her sentence was clearly aimed at me, giving me a direct order to seemingly do whatever Jane wanted me to do.

"Well in that case..." chortled Jane.
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:55 PM   #29
homealonedare

This story is really good - i am thoroughly enjoying every line of it!
But please could you keep updating it a little more often?
Thanks!
No - extreme public vhastity, diapers, piss consumption, shit, family, friends, extreme pain

So, im always looking for dares to complete while home alone, and would highly appreciate any suggestions, i will, or course, provide a report and possibly picture proof!
homealonedare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #30
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

can't wait for more!!!! enjoying this very much... just ask my straining cock.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
incect, rated18