Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-12-2008, 12:36 AM   #16
seeker

Default Thanks

Belated thanks to terra_nova for the informative reply. This thread fully deserves five stars.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:06 PM   #17
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

agree with almost everything

one thing however i don't agree with is the "camera is broken" idea. i'm a college student with a broken camera and i barely make rent payments i can't afford to fix it. granted i do have a camera phone but not everyone does as you say. i personally have 3 friends that don't.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:11 AM   #18
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

I totally agree with this.

One more thing to add is if someone is on webcam and they never do much and they keep on saying no to standing up etc they maybe on replay.

I have had this before when someone just aims there cam at a video they have recorded of someone else on webcam.

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:40 PM   #19
Sambo123

Send a message via MSN to Sambo123 Send a message via Yahoo to Sambo123
Default Something to think about.

I have been conned recently by one of the "fakes" when i was new to the site. This may have already been discussed, but i just wanted to say it anyway. I got an email asking me to sign up to sites like "amateurmatch.com" etc FREE so they could find me and talk to me. It sends you emails then from other fake girls that you cannot reply to unless you pay a premium rate to join, and then they stop talking to you. Its all one big scam. Luckily i got suspicious and googled it low and behold it is. So watch out any potential slaves!
Sambo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:16 PM   #20
applebooty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andom4444 View Post
I totally agree with this.

One more thing to add is if someone is on webcam and they never do much and they keep on saying no to standing up etc they maybe on replay.

I have had this before when someone just aims there cam at a video they have recorded of someone else on webcam.
Wow. The lengths people will go to constantly amaze me. I would suggest having the person go on webcam and create a sign with whatever you want written in it, as a simple picture can be easily photoshopped.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:16 PM   #21
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Yeah it is a very good post however I'd like to add a few comments here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra_nova View Post
1st tip: Assume the worst.
Due to just how easy it is to become someone else on the internet, i think the guilty until proven innocent is a good approach. and at the end of the day, your protecting yourself by assuming the worst.
Not so sure to having a kind of over-skeptical approach is the best way to start off in any kind of D/s relationships. When I was searching I've had some folks asking me every 2 mins "are you really a girl" so much so that they just annoyed me & I moved on. You must take into consideration that time is your friend and also that perhaps the person you're talking to has had a few fakes contacting them as well in the past too...

There just as many fake Masters out there for example. I remember one who managed to come up with 3 different nationalities & 2 different ages in a week when I chatted with him last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra_nova
[B]4th tFaker Cliches:
I cant send any pics, cos i dont have any! - Really? no one has ever taken a digital photo of them and hosted it somewhere? they have never been digitally represented anywhere, ever? This is unlikely, especially if they are seriously thinking of starting a D/s, T or D, or any other such relationship with someone
I have never had or used a digital camera before december of last year although I've been involved in online M/s stuff before that. So saying that someone is lying if they say they don't have a camera or pics of themselves on the net sounds a bit exaggerated to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra_nova
who dosent have a camera phone?
meh... I don't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onknees View Post
Funny thing I got disputed some days ago because I told that an announce without cam has high probability to be fake !
Hmm yeah I remember replying to you about something like that. And what I said exactly was that it would have been preferable to post a thread instead of replying to another person's post in the main s/m area which is for advertising and not about discussions like here. It had nothing to do with your opinion but rather where you chose to post it. Sorry if there was any... ermm... "misunderstanding"...
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:06 PM   #22
Tek

Yes, very good post.
Tek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #23
Tek

Yes Amature Match is notorius for sending you fake messages just to get your money to relpy to them DO not go to AM.
Tek is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk