Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-05-2014, 11:49 AM   #16
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Train Task

I have done it, some time ago. It was a task given to me by my then Master. It took me a lot of time to figure out how do it without raising suspicion. In the end, I did wear loose, low cut "boy friends" jeans. They were hanging low, showing my panties and they were wide enough for my roaming hands. To make sure that I could touch my pussy unhindered, I unstitched the trousers pockets.

The car I was in was very crowded. I sat in the last row, so I could watch all the other people. I slid my hand in my pocket and started to touch myself. The thought of playing with my sex in full sight made me wet immediately. Even when two young girls sat very close to me, I kept going, but I moved my purse into my lap for added cover. When the two girls got up and left the car at the next station, I could not hold it any longer. It was a very strong orgasm, and I did not manage to be quiet, but fortunately nobody seemed to care.

I was still horny and the situation was so arousing that I continued to play. At the end of the journey I was so horny that I was bold enough to push my panties to the side and insert 2 fingers in my dripping wet cunt. I managed to cum just in time, the moment the train reached the station. I got out, feeling a little bit shaky.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 12:21 PM   #17
LoveYourGoddessNyx

I've gone to school a few times with a dildo in my pussy. I didn't edge or cum but I could definitely feel it. I took it out during my classes though, I wouldn't want to be too distracted. :P

PM me and order me to cum (In more than a few words, or I'll ignore it, thank you.) and I'll try as hard as I can to cum in under 10 minutes. If I fail I'll do 1 dare that doesn't go against my limits.
LoveYourGoddessNyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:55 PM   #18
Princess.Ashley
Distinguished Member

I have never done that and I think I'm way too scared to.

~Ask me anything~

Butterfly loves me ♡

I am the boss of everybody.
Princess.Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 03:42 AM   #19
jfstrjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_E View Post
I have done it, some time ago. It was a task given to me by my then Master. It took me a lot of time to figure out how do it without raising suspicion. In the end, I did wear loose, low cut "boy friends" jeans. They were hanging low, showing my panties and they were wide enough for my roaming hands. To make sure that I could touch my pussy unhindered, I unstitched the trousers pockets.

The car I was in was very crowded. I sat in the last row, so I could watch all the other people. I slid my hand in my pocket and started to touch myself. The thought of playing with my sex in full sight made me wet immediately. Even when two young girls sat very close to me, I kept going, but I moved my purse into my lap for added cover. When the two girls got up and left the car at the next station, I could not hold it any longer. It was a very strong orgasm, and I did not manage to be quiet, but fortunately nobody seemed to care.
I was still horny and the situation was so arousing that I continued to play. At the end of the journey I was so horny that I was bold enough to push my panties to the side and insert 2 fingers in my dripping wet cunt. I managed to cum just in time, the moment the train reached the station. I got out, feeling a little bit shaky.
It sounds like real fun!!!!
Thanks for sharing! Have you done more of this since the last time?
Hard Limits: poo, pain, wet, family, friends.
jfstrjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:45 AM   #20
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

Never whilst someone was there but I once managed to strip naked and masturbate on a train between stops whilst the carriage was empty

Can't do it again as all of the local trains now have CCTV

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 09:33 AM   #21
Kitten
The One & Only

I have.
In the toilets, that's the easiest.
On night coaches & night flights, reasonably easy.

Nobody ever noticed. I think. Once someone looked at me but if he noticed he didn't mind - mind you, I did have a blanket.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 05:16 AM   #22
jfstrjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
Never whilst someone was there but I once managed to strip naked and masturbate on a train between stops whilst the carriage was empty

Can't do it again as all of the local trains now have CCTV
Wow totally naked on a train!!! Well-done!!!
Old 09-02-2015, 05:17 AM   #23
jfstrjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I have.
In the toilets, that's the easiest.
On night coaches & night flights, reasonably easy.

Nobody ever noticed. I think. Once someone looked at me but if he noticed he didn't mind - mind you, I did have a blanket.
Did he know that you were masturbating?
Old 09-02-2015, 09:21 AM   #24
Braveheart73

Would love to do it but only if I knew that someone wasn't going to find it offensive and report it to the police, as that could turn nasty very quickly...I
d enjoy it if I knew the females was enjoying watching it

http://braveheart7370.imgur.com/all/

Kik: Braveheart7370

http://ask.fm/Braveheart7370

Here for truth's and banter and maybe some dares depending
Braveheart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 04:20 AM   #25
sumsar1972
getDare Sweetheart

I have done it in bus and train

Sitting in the back of the bus, I rubbed my cock in my pants while looking at sexy female cyclists we passed.

In the train I have done it once, where the carriage was almost empty and no one could see me, and once, where there were more people, but I used my coat as a cover.

Likes: Spanking, role play, corner time, precum, cum, a little anal, verbal submission, panties, blindfold.

Limits: Public where others can see me, messy, things that leave marks.
sumsar1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 11:57 PM   #26
HornyLindsey
Account Banned

I have before on a trolley and on an airplane. The person next to me on the plane didn't notice because they were asleep, and nobody was sitting next to me on the trolley. I did it both times just rubbing myself through my pants till I came.

I am NOT looking for a Master!

Likes: Masturbation, Cumshots, Facials, Flashing, Breast Play
Limits: Pain, Blood, Scat, Picture, Video
HornyLindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 12:21 PM   #27
curvyandnerdy

Yeah! I don't think I've ever been noticed but I've done it on the bus and on the train. I do it by just squeezing my thighs together.
curvyandnerdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 07:57 AM   #28
wolf82
Prodigy

Nope I have not. It's more difficult for guys and plus I don't think I'd be able to really concentrate enough.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 08:06 AM   #29
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

I would never do it, especially because i travel with the same public transport everyday so it would be really emberassing. I've never seen someone do it aswell.
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:59 PM   #30
Shoyu

I do give task to my slave(in real life) to masturbate on public transportation time to time.
By myself and alone? I won't.
But we did alot of mutual masturbation on public transport, I think those count. =)

I don't give dares personally, I give tasks.
PM me if you want a task and don't forget to report.

My Tasks include:
Humiliation, Edging/Forced-Orgasm Control, Hidden public, Semi-public, Public, Inspection, Masturbate, Humping, Bondage, Shibari, Read/Write, Low-Med Pain
Shoyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk