Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-14-2013, 11:58 PM   #16
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by suanhay View Post
This dare wasn't quite as easy as I had anticipated.

As this dare required me to be without panties (I am already shaved), I went into a public toilet, removed my thong and trashed it. I then moved on to a different area of town, and started my search for a suitable store for this dare.

I found a place, a bit larger than the last, with a few more people in. I browsed the racks in a quiet area of the store and found a top. I removed my t-shirt as quickly as I could and tried the top on. I found another top in the same rack and tried that on too, putting the first top back. I then took it off and put my t-shirt back on and moved to another part of the shop with a table display. This area was a little more open and I could be seen more clearly. I took off my t-shirt and grabbed a t-shirt from the table and put it on. I checked it out for a moment before starting to remove it. It was at this point a sales assistant came over and asked what I was doing. So I said I was just trying on tops, and asked her how the one I was wearing looked. She didn't respond, just asked me to use the changing room to try on any more clothes. I didn't feel like arguing with her and possibly being thrown out so I retired to the changing room to put my t-shirt back on before leaving the store.

I moved on to another shop and tried on the last two tops without much incident, aside from being seen by an elderly lady as I put my t-shirt back on at the end. I don't know if she told anyone as I quickly left the shop.
Very well done indeed!

Here comes your next dare:

Get dressed in a long dress with long sleeves. But nothing else (no bra, no panties, no stockings, nothing!). Put on your boots with the highest heels.You should look very reputable and conservative. Not cheap at all!

Go to a fashion shop and look for business suits. Pick three suits with short skirts and blazers that are shut only with one button. (like this one: http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/M...354477_fpx.tif)

Enter the fitting room but leave the curtain or the door open. Take off the dress and try the suits, putting on the skirts at first. If there is someone outside the fitting room be sure that he gets a fine view of your tits.

Go outside the fitting room and model each suit to the sales girl and ask her if the suit fits you and witch one would be the nicest. Ask her if the blazer has the right size. Open the blazer, so she can see your entire tits and close it again.

If she tells you, that you should wear a blouse underneath tell her that you won't do that because you love it if everybody in your office can see your tits wearing the blazer just like this.

It's up to you if you buy one of the suits.

Write a detailed report: who saw you, how did they react, Witch suits did you pick, what said the sales girl, ...
Brahater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 05:02 AM   #17
loves strip bets

So what was the public dare that you did that made you start this thread
An what is the story behind your profile picture
loves strip bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 05:30 AM   #18
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves strip bets View Post
So what was the public dare that you did that made you start this thread
An what is the story behind your profile picture
It was a dare given to me on request by a member here called Your Dom. Basically it was a skill game that I performed in local woodland. I had to strip naked, and try to get stones into a small circle from about 10 paces away. Every time I succeeded I could put an item back on after I had masturbated to orgasm. If I missed 3 times in a row I had to spank myself 10 times, and if I missed 5 in a row I either lost a won item of clothing or had an extra 5 swats if I was naked. Fortunately I found my aim quite quickly and only had to give myself 1 set of spankings. I did have to have 3 orgasms to get my clothes back, and really struggled to keep quiet by the time of the third.

It was the excitement of that dare that left me wanting more, so I decided that as I have the time at the moment, I would start this thread and do as many as I could.

There isn't much of a story to my profile picture, it was just a photo taken a couple of years ago when I was on holiday in The Philippines. I was wearing the t-shirt because I was feeling a little self conscious at the time as I was carrying a few extra pounds of weight.

F/30

Not allowed to wear a bra or panties until November 23rd 2022
suanhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 05:56 AM   #19
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Fantasy View Post
Go to a cafe with a white blouse without bra. Accidently pour your coffee to your breasts. Then go to the nearest clothes shop, choose the other blouse that can not cover your breasts properly too or too tight, take off your blouse (I prefer not in a change room), and put on your new outfit.
I was able to do this dare this morning. I put on a white blouse, blue pencil skirt and heels and walked down to a nearby coffee shop. I ordered a coffee and sat down for a while, occassionally sipping the coffee, waiting for it to be cool enough. Once I was ready, I poured about half the cup down my front, trying to make it look like an accident. The liquid, despite the brown colour, actually made the blouse quite see-thru. I made a show of trying to clean myself up a bit before getting up and heading for the nearest clothes store.

Once there I looked for a suitable new blouse. I picked out something I liked, but a size too small. I took it to the counter, where the sales assistant saw the mess down the front of my top, and gave an understanding look as she scanned my purchase. Once I had paid, she asked if I wanted to use the changing room to swap shirts, but I told her it was fine before leaving the shop.

A little further down the road there was a closed down opticians shop. I stood in the doorway there and swapped my blouses over. I had my back to the street at first, but turned as I tried to button up the new blouse. The new top was very tight, and I could only fasten a couple of the buttons, and left a lot of cleavage on display. The walk home was interesting, and I had to endure many tuts and stares of disapproval, along with the odd wolf-whistle.

F/30

Old 06-15-2013, 07:40 AM   #20
Dark Fantasy

Quote:
*The new top was very tight, and I could only fasten a couple of the buttons, and left a lot of cleavage on display. The walk home was interesting, and I had to endure many tuts and stares of disapproval, along with the odd wolf-whistle.
Good report...Maybe you should change your avatar with the picture of you wearing the new top outfit...

: ρåтħєтιç đιѕσвєđιєит ѕυв

Currently not looking for a new sub to fulfill my dark fantasy. Coz my life is already dark enough with working n studying. Lol
Dark Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:04 AM   #21
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Default Evie's Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
Go clubbing dressed in top, bra, skirt, panties, high heels and a coat that closes only with a belt and just covers your ass. (Make sure it are old clothes)
At the bar hang your coat up.
Now put a sign on your back:
Second hand clothing store, ask for prices.
If someone comes up to you the prices are:
Top - 2 drinks
Skirt - 3 drinks
Bra - 4 drinks
Panties - 5 drinks

1 item per person/group

Have fun clubbing
I attempted this dare yesterday evening on a night out with a few friends.

I put on the required clothing, a blue patterned top, an old black mini skirt, a matching black bra and panties set, and some heels. The coat I took did have a couple of buttons as well as a belt, but I wouldn't button the coat.

I had printed out a couple of signs earlier in the day, and had them prepared in my bag. They read:

Second Hand Clothing Store.

Prices available on request.

I met my friends (2 guys, 3 girls) at a local pub which we always use as a meeting point before heading out. A couple of the girls had an been told about the dare, and what I had planned, but when I announced it to the rest of the group, there was a moment of silence before the guys broke into huge grins, one of them saying "wow, this will be fun". We all sat chatting for a while before moving on (I had to get them on board with a few other dares coming up).

We moved on to a bar that is open til late, and has dancing most nights. It is a place we go to regularly, and where we are always afforded a little leaway if we are (in the bar managers words) "being silly". We found a booth to sit in, but I was told I had to sit on a chair at the end of the table with my back to the bar, so that my sign would be seen. There was nowhere to hang my jacket, so it was kept at the far end of the booth, as far away from me as possible. I sat down and one of my friends attached one of the signs to my back.

After a short while, I started attracting attention, and a few small groups or individuals would come up and ask me what was happening. When I told them, it was generally met with amusement or head shaking. However, I wasn't getting any offers. I started to think that maybe it was going to be a bust, maybe people just didn't think it was real, or that I was serious. Eventually, one of the men that had spoken to me earlier came back and asked me what I was drinking. I told him, and he went to the bar (closely followed by one of my guy friends, we didn't want the drinks to be tampered with), and was soon(ish) back with 2 drinks. He put them in front of me, and looked expectantly. I took a moment, then pulled my top off, removed the sign from the back, then handed the top to him. He said he wasn't sure if I would actually do it, but thought it worth the risk. I just smiled at him, and he went back to his friends with his trophey.

The sign was reattached to my back, and now sitting in my bra I started attracting more attention. After a few more enquiries at the table, I was suddenly presented with a tray of 5 shooters. I sighed, and looked up to see my friends, all with huge grins on there faces, they knew that not only was I going to lose my panties, but they would get the drinks (I hate sambuca). I shook my head, reached up under my skirt, pulled down my panties and handed them to the nice guy who had so kidly provided my friends with drinks. He held them above his head and whooped loudly, garnering cheers from his friends.

I was then encouraged to get onto the dancefloor with my girlfriends. Again, huge amounts of attention for the girl with a sign on her back, dancing in her lacey bra. I soon had guys grinding against me, either asking about the dare, or just telling my how sexy I looked. The girls were having a great time, they were laughing at the attention I was getting, and any time I wasn't, would attract more guys over by grabbing my skirt and flashing my butt at them. Anyway, it was on the dancefloor that I was asked again about prices, so I said "3 drinks for the skirt, 4 for the bra", but the guy enquiring then asked "what about the shoes?", and before I could say they weren't for sale, one of my friends told him "4 glasses of white wine", which he agreed to and he went to the bar with my friend to get the drinks. The rest of us took this opportunity to return to the booth. A few minutes later, the wine was delivered, and my shoes were gone. ( I liked those shoes, okay, they weren't expensive, but they were nice).

A while later, after some banter with a few groups of people (not all of it nice, especially from some of the girls), I was bought more drinks and had to relinquish ownership of my bra. This of course got lots of attention, and unfortunately got the attention of a member of the security team. He told me that I had to cover up or I would have to leave. I looked at my friends, and was handed my jacket which I put on but didn't do up, this seemed to be acceptable, and the security guy left us. My friends though decided that it was probably time to go anyway, so we finished our drinks and got up to leave. I didn't tie the belt until we got to the door, and got a few whoops, whistles and comments as we walked through the crowded bar. At the door I tied my jacket, and walked out in just that and my mini skirt.

Thank you evie for the dare and helping me have such a fun evening.

F/30

Old 06-16-2013, 05:02 AM   #22
Johnyg423

Next time you get a haircut you should masturbate to orgaam. You should start as soon as they put the sheet over you.
Johnyg423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:58 AM   #23
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

This dare was sent to me in a pm, and was done a couple of days ago:

simple one..still with the help of your friend just go and play "strip pool" in a public place..as on the other dare..you may refuse taking off something..but this will cost you..for every item you do not take off..she may have you use 1 of your toys while naked in a public place of her choice till you cum ..returning your clothes..same as the other dare..she choose after you have done 2 tasks set by her ...

For this dare I was wearing a yellow hooded top, skater skirt, bra, panties and heels. My friend Nikki came to pick me up, and while at my place packed some of my toys in a little bag, just in case.

We drove down to a small friendly pub that we know with 2 bars, a larger saloon bar, and a smaller “games” bar. The games bar is almost always quiet, and would give us the time and opportunity to play a number of games of pool. When we got there, the bar was empty, so we gained the attention of the barman, who was in the other bar, and ordered some drinks. We then moved over to the pool table and placed a stack of coins down to hold the table should anyone else come into the bar.

Now, I should point out that neither of us is great at pool, but Nikki is somewhat better than I am. This was telling in the first game, as she beat me easily. As the black went in, she gestured and said “top”. I composed myself, then quickly took it off. I held it against my chest for a few seconds, but Nikki quickly snatched it from me and put it in her bag. The next game was a lot closer, and I almost won. However, Nikki got the win eventually. She looked up, looking past me and suddenly said “bra”. I felt my face drop, then a voice behind me asked if everything was ok. I turned and saw the barman stood there. Nikki explained what was happening, and asked if it was okay. He told her it was fine so long as he didn’t get any complaints. Nikki turned to me again and said “ come on, bra”. I looked at her and whispered “please”. She asked if that was a refusal. I hesitated for a moment and shook my head. I reached back and unclasped my bra and handed it to her, quickly covering myself with my hands. I heard the barman laugh before saying that he would check back shortly.
We started the next game, but were soon joined in the bar by 6 guys. The barman had obviously mentioned to a few people in the other bar what was happening, as he soon returned also. I tried to cover up, but quickly realised it was pointless. I actually won the next game, not through any skill of my own, but because Nikki accidentally potted the black early in the game. Our audience was obviously disappointed that she wasn’t removing anything, but this just made them more vocal in their support for her. Nikki won the next game, and again to the disappointment of the rest of the bar, asked for my shoes. I handed them over, but started to worry if I could go any further if I needed to.

I had another slight reprieve as I won the next game. Then I lost again, and Nikki perked up everybody’s interest by demanding my skirt. It took me a little while, but I eventually handed it over. I asked her “Please, can we go now?”, to which she replied “One more game, then we’ll go, whatever the outcome.” I tried to convince her, but she refused, and the calls from the audience to keep playing, left me resigned to playing again. I struggled to hold my concentration in that last game, and lost easily. I really didn’t want to remove my panties, and be naked in front of this group of strangers, but with the pressure of the crowd, and the fear of where Nikki might have me use my toys for a refusal, I finally relented and slowly pulled down my panties. My immediate instinct was to cover myself with my hands, but Nikki made me put my hands down, and turn around for the audience before we left.

I made a dash for the car, a bit self-conscious that I was naked outdoors in public, with the streets quite busy by this time. Nikki didn’t wait long before letting me into the car thankfully. We drove off, but it wasn’t long before Nikki pulled into a car park and we parked up again. She then started going through her bag, and pulled out a vibrator and had me use it there in the car. As I was getting close, she held a phone up to my ear and said “It’s Chris, tell him about next week, and don’t stop.” So I had to have a conversation with one of my friends, trying to sound normal while fighting the approaching orgasm. Then, just as I went over the edge, she ended the call and let me finish. Then she told me to get out and give her a little dance, and to “make it good.” I looked at her, but she just said “go on”, and turned her full beam headlights on. So I got out of the car. There were a couple of other cars around, but I don’t think they were occupied. So I danced for her for a few minutes before she shut off the headlights and let me back in the car.

After that she drove me home. Once there, I asked for my clothes. She said that my efforts had been ok, so only returned my top and my heels. I put them on, and walked the few metres to my door trying to pull my top down to cover my butt.

F/30

Old 06-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #24
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webdare2 View Post
Plant a key somewhere outside your house, then proceed to lock yourself out naked. Now you must find the key to get back inside
Just did this. My friend Nikki was over to return some clothes, and hid the key in the garden for me. She stayed in the house while I stripped and went out to search. It took me a while to find, and I had to keep low to the ground a several cars went by. I eventually found the key and was able to come back inside

F/30

Old 06-16-2013, 09:58 PM   #25
evie.sub
gD king

Here is another little dare for younas you enjoyed my last one.
Get a thin overall pref white. Get a waterproof marker and make sqaures of 4x4 inches.
Now randomely number the sqaures 1-6.
Put the overall on with high heels and nothing under the overall.
Bring your friend for safety, a dice and a pair of safety siccors.
Count how many sqaures there are on your averall.
You have to ask 3/4 of that amount (amount of sqaures / 4 x 3= amount of people) of people the following:

Please roll the dice.
The number that is rolled is one sqaure with that number you can cut out of the overall.

Have fun with this one, i would say do it in a park but in an area were there is little risk of kids.
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 04:05 AM   #26
evie.sub
gD king

Here is another little dar for when you go out.
Get dressed in some fun clothes go out with your friends.
Now you gonna ask them to play a song and you can act it out.
The song is:
It is getting hot in here - nelly

Have fun
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:37 AM   #27
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Default "No Game"

The following dare was sent to me by pm, and performed yesterday.

your dare:
you will start dressed..you are to wear a skirt and not jeans or trousers and a shirt with buttons all the front, or a summer dress with buttons all the front..all the rest is up to you..
you will have with you your vibe with remote control, remote control goes to your friend..
she is going to come take you ..then the 2 of you are going clubbing or shopping or the both..
and then you are going to play some game..
first game "no game" , must be done in public and crowded places like pub, mall , movie etc.. you cant answer no to direct questions, after every question you act consequently, if you answer yes..you have to undo/unlace/take off something everything count form shoes to ear rings..every thing you take off must be handed to your friend, she is going to keep it and not return back..unless you win back in some way..we will see later.
for every "no" added penalty is 1 min vibe on at highest speed.
You may refuse to take off something or to act consequently to your answer but it will cost you...first 3min of vibe at highest speed..then..youll see later
let me explain with an example:
your friend:- do you feel hot?
you: Yes (cant answer no..)
friend: so you'll fell better if you undo your shirt
you: Yes...
and then consequently undo your shirt...
friend: and maybe if you take off your bra?
you:No....
penalty..and , example, you take off your ear rings..and your friend switch your vibe "on" for 1 mins..
friend: or you may take off your skirt to feel better?
You: Yes...
but you refuse to take off your skirt, then vibe goes on at highest speed for 3 mins and..added punishment later
and so on...

when your friend have enough of this..she will take you somewhere else..(her choice) still public but not so crowded place..if you are using a car you may start the second game as soon as you enter the car (while still walking to the car or to somewhere else you must still play the "no game")
now..every time you refused to act consequently to your answer or take off/undo /unlace something..count as 1..item of clothing you must take off and hand to her..if not already naked..1 masturbation to orgasm and 10 spanks on your pussy/tits (each) and ass ..must alternate orgasm to spanking..if already naked add 5 spanks for each session, then
some card game, hi-lo card..run all the deck, first you draw a card..then you have to guess if the next is higher or lower, if not already naked you lose an item of clothing every time you miss..when naked you must spank yor pussy 5 times and after 5 miss you must masturbate to orgasm ..run all the deck and you are done..
time to go back home...as you are and i think you will likely be naked...
at home..chance to have your clothes back..well depends on your friend, she must set 2 tasks for you to do on the way home..then she will decide..bare ass naked..or will give you your clothes back?
have fun.

For this dare I wore a white button down summer dress with 14 buttons, a white bra, panties and sandals, I was also wearing stud earrings and a silver bracelet. My friend Nikki came to pick me up, bringing with her a set of new batteries for my remote control vibrator. I made sure the vibe was in place, and she checked that everything was working before we left.

We got into the car and she turned to me and asked if I was ready, I replied “No, but…”, and she switched on the vibrator, which initially surprised me, then started getting me going really quickly. After a minute or so she switched it off, and said “Oh yeah, we are starting right away, is that ok?”, to which I obviously had to reply “Yes”. She reminded me that I owed her a penalty, so I undid a button on my dress. She asked again if I was ready, “yes”, and she started driving.

As we drove into town, she said “Look at you. Are you feeling a little flushed?”, “Yes”, “Would undoing a couple more buttons on your dress help cool you down?”, “Yes”, she hadn’t mentioned which buttons, so I undid 2 buttons from the bottom. She gave me a look, which conveyed that I was not going to get away with that again. As we arrived in town and parked up, she said to me “You have really lovely boobs, shouldn’t they be released from the confines of that bra?”, I looked at her and said “already, really?”, to which she responded “Was that a no?”. Spot the trap there? I either say yes and she takes the “already, really?” as a no and I get the vibe for a minute, or I say no and I get the vibe for a minute for that no, and have to agree to remove my bra. I thought for a moment, then replied “No”. I will explain my thinking here. I realised that removing my bra now would be easier and less obvious than trying it in a more public place. I went through another minute of the vibe on high, it left me feeling even more flushed, and wet. I then, with a small amount of struggle removed my bra. Nikki reminded me again that I owed her something as a penalty, so I handed her my bracelet.

We started walking up the road, and again Nikki said “You really do look quite hot, wouldn’t it be a good idea to undo those top buttons on your dress?”, “Yes”. So as we walked I tried to make it look casual as I undid the next couple of buttons. Now, as the dress moved when I walked, I think it was obvious I was braless, and another button would seriously increase the risk of me exposing myself. We went into a Caffe Nero and ordered some coffees. We sat and chatted generally for a little while, then suddenly she nudged me and pointing at a rather ordinary looking guy said” hey, he’s cute, isn’t he?”, without thinking I immediately said “No”. Trapped again. Nikki just laughed and switched on the vibe. After another minute, and now feeling pretty turned on, Nikki asked what I was going to give her. I didn’t want to open another button yet, so settled on giving her my earrings. However, she didn’t let it go. She persisted on about this guy. “Come on,” she said, “he’s cute, do you want to go and talk to him?” I really didn’t, but had to say “yes”. I just sat there for a little while until Nikki said “go on then”. I didn’t move, so she said “You have 30 seconds or I will assume you aren’t going to follow through”. So, I took a breath and got up and walked over to him. His name was Aidan, and was nice enough to talk to, but I really didn’t want to be there. After a couple of minutes, Nikki came over and said we had to go. As I got up, Aidan asked if we could go for a drink some time. I looked at Nikki whose look made it clear that this question counted, so I said yes, and asked for his number. As he gave it to me, Nikki whispered “wouldn’t it be nice to give him a kiss, as a thank you?” I replied “yes”, and gave him a tiny peck on the cheek. As we walked out Nikki said “That really doesn’t count as a kiss”, and proceeded to subject me to 3 minutes of the vibe.

Once she was done with that, we walked on to look in some shops. As we walked she asked the dreaded question “Are your panties wet?”, “Yes”, “If that’s the case, wouldn’t you be more comfortable if you took them off?”, “Yes”. So, there in the middle of the shopping centre, after a few moments to compose myself, I reached under my dress and pulled down my panties and handed them to Nikki. She took them and said that they were very wet and that she really didn’t want to put them in her bag, so asked if she could throw them in the bin. I replied “yes”, and they were gone. We shopped for a little while, and Nikki seemed to get absorbed with trying on some skirts, and forget about the game somewhat. At least, until she spotted a guy checking her out as she went into a changing cubicle. She called me over to help her, and told me about the guy, and asked me to keep an eye on him. He glanced across occasionally, which I told Nikki. She responded by saying “Do you think it would be funny to flash him the next time he looks this way?”, I replied “yes”, and undid another couple of button on my dress to make it a bit easier, then started to prepare myself. He, of course, eventually looked over again, and I pulled my dress open a bit and flashed him. He quickly looked away, and I could tell he was almost as embarrassed as me. Nikki, who was just finished, laughed, then told me I couldn’t redo the buttons. She didn’t buy anything, and we decided to leave.

Nikki decided that it was time to move on, and so we headed back to the car. At the car, Nikki insisted that as the kiss didn’t count, I owed her 1 piece of clothing. So, I reluctantly handed her my shoes, leaving me in just my summer dress, with 7 buttons left. I then had to masturbate to orgasm in the car. We then drove off to a quieter area, a local picnic spot. It was evening by now, and the area was pretty quiet. We parked up a bit out of the way and went and sat at a table in a quiet area. I played high/low through a whole pack of cards, and without going through it card by card, I think I did quite well. I was more than half way through the deck before I finally lost my dress completely. I was rather embarrassed, and quite turned on by this point. There were a few people about, but they seemed mostly concerned with their own things, and I received only the odd glance. Through the rest of the pack I ended up receiving 65 swats to my pussy, and give myself 2 orgasms. Doing this in such a public place was embarrassing, and very difficult to do whilst trying to avoid attracting too much attention.

We left for home, and I was waiting expectantly for my extra tasks. However, Nikki just drove me straight home. When I asked her about the tasks, she said she had forgotten about those, and said she would keep my clothes for now and would set tasks later and maybe return my clothes when I had done them. So, I had to rush as quickly as possible into my home naked, just hoping I wasn’t seen by my neighbours

F/30

Old 06-19-2013, 05:00 AM   #28
NoClothes

Default Difficult dare

Version One:

Put only your skimpiest bikini and high heels. Go for a walk in the forest. You need to get to the forest wearing only the above.

Version two:

Put only classy black high heels; black, self support thigh high stockings, nice black (semi sheer/sexy) panties, matching sexy bra. Go for a walk to the forest. You need to get to the forest wearing only the above.
NoClothes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #29
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahater View Post
Very well done indeed!

Here comes your next dare:

Get dressed in a long dress with long sleeves. But nothing else (no bra, no panties, no stockings, nothing!). Put on your boots with the highest heels.You should look very reputable and conservative. Not cheap at all!

Go to a fashion shop and look for business suits. Pick three suits with short skirts and blazers that are shut only with one button. (like this one: http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/M...354477_fpx.tif)

Enter the fitting room but leave the curtain or the door open. Take off the dress and try the suits, putting on the skirts at first. If there is someone outside the fitting room be sure that he gets a fine view of your tits.

Go outside the fitting room and model each suit to the sales girl and ask her if the suit fits you and witch one would be the nicest. Ask her if the blazer has the right size. Open the blazer, so she can see your entire tits and close it again.

If she tells you, that you should wear a blouse underneath tell her that you won't do that because you love it if everybody in your office can see your tits wearing the blazer just like this.

It's up to you if you buy one of the suits.

Write a detailed report: who saw you, how did they react, Witch suits did you pick, what said the sales girl, ...
I did this dare today, well mostly anyway. I needed to make a couple of alterations, but we’ll get to that later.

I put on a calf length dress, with short sleeves, as it was too warm for long sleeves today. I also wore high heel boots. I went out into town to look for business suits as required. I decided to take 1 suit at a time into the changing room. I couldn’t leave the curtain of the changing room completely open, as it would have looked deliberate, and would have probably gotten me thrown out of the shop. So, I pulled the curtain, but left plenty of space to be seen if someone looked. I stripped naked, and tried on the first suit. I left the changing room and modelled the suit in front of a mirror. The assistant was busy with a customer, so I changed back, returned the suit to the rack and chose another. Again I went into the changing room, leaving the curtain as open as I could. As I stripped this time, another woman walked past and looked in, I think she was embarrassed and rushed past. Again I left the changing room and modelled the suit. I then went and spoke to an assistant, asking her how it looked. She looked a little surprised that I wasn’t wearing anything under the blazer, but was pretty professional and said that it looked good. I undid the button and opened the blazer as I asked if the blazer was the right fit. She lost her composure a bit at that, but again recovered and pulled the blazer closed and did some looking and feeling, and said that with a blouse the fit would be fine. I replied that it’s so much naughtier without though. She just smiled at that, so I said thank you and returned to the changing room. I then went and got the third suit. Again I left the curtain partially open and stripped. As I was putting on the suit, another woman walked by, this lady was obviously not impressed, and yanked the curtain closed. I again left the changing area and modelled the suit. The same assistant came up behind me and said that it looked nice. I undid the button again and turned to face. I asked if she was sure, and she said yes, it was very nice, and the colour suited me. Again she pulled the blazer closed and said she really thought I should buy this one. I thanked her and returned to the changing room. I changed back into my dress, and decided I would buy the third suit, as it would be good for my new job.

F/30

Old 06-20-2013, 10:35 PM   #30
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I did this dare today, well mostly anyway. I needed to make a couple of alterations, but we’ll get to that later.

I put on a calf length dress, with short sleeves, as it was too warm for long sleeves today. I also wore high heel boots. I went out into town to look for business suits as required. I decided to take 1 suit at a time into the changing room. I couldn’t leave the curtain of the changing room completely open, as it would have looked deliberate, and would have probably gotten me thrown out of the shop. So, I pulled the curtain, but left plenty of space to be seen if someone looked. I stripped naked, and tried on the first suit. I left the changing room and modelled the suit in front of a mirror. The assistant was busy with a customer, so I changed back, returned the suit to the rack and chose another. Again I went into the changing room, leaving the curtain as open as I could. As I stripped this time, another woman walked past and looked in, I think she was embarrassed and rushed past. Again I left the changing room and modelled the suit. I then went and spoke to an assistant, asking her how it looked. She looked a little surprised that I wasn’t wearing anything under the blazer, but was pretty professional and said that it looked good. I undid the button and opened the blazer as I asked if the blazer was the right fit. She lost her composure a bit at that, but again recovered and pulled the blazer closed and did some looking and feeling, and said that with a blouse the fit would be fine. I replied that it’s so much naughtier without though. She just smiled at that, so I said thank you and returned to the changing room. I then went and got the third suit. Again I left the curtain partially open and stripped. As I was putting on the suit, another woman walked by, this lady was obviously not impressed, and yanked the curtain closed. I again left the changing area and modelled the suit. The same assistant came up behind me and said that it looked nice. I undid the button again and turned to face. I asked if she was sure, and she said yes, it was very nice, and the colour suited me. Again she pulled the blazer closed and said she really thought I should buy this one. I thanked her and returned to the changing room. I changed back into my dress, and decided I would buy the third suit, as it would be good for my new job.
Very nice report! Thank you.

How much of your boobs can be seen wearing the suit without a blouse? How log is the skirt of the suit?

What is your new job?
Brahater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Brahater for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk