joshl

i hope she loses and gets tortured bad
joshl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #17
Dark Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshl View Post
i hope she loses and gets tortured bad
Hahaha.. I hope you are not representing all the readers' mind with that statement. Come on, don't you people feel any sympathy at all to her? Derek definitely has taken advantage at her vulnerable time after Virgil's disappearance and controlled her completely. And all I heard here were some requests to make her begging, being fucked hard, being tortured and more.

Well, okay, I admit that she's kinda like that and getting wet and become more submissive with each different game, (and I kinda like that too to write various humiliating things to her and broaden her new life), but now we're talking about lending her to other master, a completely stranger to her. Do you really want Derek to send her there instead of a prostitute girl that he has promised to replace her position if she's being perfect in doing her BJ and they still loose? Don't you want to see a slave boy visit them and join Derek's cruel games? (I wonder what it would be) A male slave and female slave in Derek's hands instead of that unknown master's hands?

At Chloe's calendar at least she still has 30 days more to see the result. Maybe I will wait for other responses first before making decision and let her being tortured by the other master...If the majority want her to loose, maybe I will make her choke in swallowing Derek's cum..Hahaha...

: ρåтħєтιç đιѕσвєđιєит ѕυв

Currently not looking for a new sub to fulfill my dark fantasy. Coz my life is already dark enough with working n studying. Lol
Dark Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #18
Dark Fantasy

Let's continue to Virgil first..

Virgil's story

Not like Miss Gretta, Miss Vierra only take a glance to read the article and gave a brief summary.
"Torturing male's genital was a common thing in BDSM community, and was well known as Cock and Ball Torture, aka CBT...There are several ways to torture male's balls, such as: squeezing, slapping, pinching, clamps, weight, parachutes, binding, mummification and waxing. While for torturing male's cock could also be done by whipping, waxing and binding it." She made a summary.

Miss Vierra stared at Miss Gretta. "Okay Gretta, what will we choose that will hurt it most?"

Miss Gretta seemed confused. " I don't know..I couldn't decide it. .And what was exactly BDSM community?"

Miss Vierra searched the information in the article again and explained. "BDSM stands for Bondage, Discipline, sadomasochism and Masochism. It was a variety of erotic practices that involve dominance and submission, role playing, restraint, and other interpersonal dynamic. BDSM usually also constituted a form of sexual orientation."

Miss Gretta asked again. "So it means that they tortured male's genital for erotic and sexual sensation? It's so weird...Is that mean that the male whose being tortured were actually like it? How's that possibly happen?"

Miss Vierra shook her head, "How would I know? I think it is connected with their tendency in this life to be as a sub or a dominant..A dominant will like to torture other people, while a sub will like to be tortured. It's something related to sexual control issue and ego."

Miss Gretta seemed a little bit annoyed. " I don't want if we torture this slave's testicles and it enjoy it instead of suffering. It's suppose to be a punishment," She protested. "Now I get suspicious that this slave also enjoyed our whips and canes before, and pretended to hate it. We would be like a fool if he did that.."

Virgil couldn't believe what he has heard and made a complain. "Excuse me, ladies. If you are thinking that I enjoy every strikes you've given me to my barely skin which were hurting so much, you both are completely insane...Don't you see that I cried like a baby girl when you both hit me endlessly? Now I have a serious ego problem for crying that way in front of both of you. And no, I don't think that's erotic being whipped like that in front of the girls and cry..It's humiliating and painful.."

Miss Gretta kept silent to hear that, while Miss Vierra thought before she finally said. " So, since you don't like the torture very much, we will continue doing it as your punishment...And I'm sorry slave, I have to agree with that BDSM community in the past, seeing you under my control is the most erotic thing I have done so far this day. Controlling your cock and made you shot your cum in my hand at the market before was totally a new amazing experience for me. Make you completely clean shaven after your failed escaping effort was another satisfaction to me. See you being tied here helplessly is also nice.. And heard you screamed with your male's voice when I whipped you and saw the tears in your eyes? Wow, that were sensational thing to me. Or in your ancient words: an erotic thing. I think if I live in your era I will choose to be a dominant in BDSM community. Too bad, I think you're not a sub in your era. But maybe you will be in my era..I will make you. We will be a good couple together: a mistress and a slave, a dominant and a sub.." Miss Vierra winked at him and smirked.

Virgil sighed,. Damn, she used his own words to make fun of him: that they will be a perfect couple.

"What's the matter, slave? You don't look to be happy. I thought I am your special one who made you cum at our first acquaintance...You don't want to be my sub and be under my control?" Miss Vierra stood in front of him and caressed Virgil's chest. Virgil could not help himself to admire his mistress beauty. If the situation were different, he would catch her hands at her chest and kiss her hands, then continue to kiss her lips. Those lips looked so teasing and delicious in front of him. But now his hands were tied above his head, and he couldn't move at all. Miss Vierra's hands now tracing his stomach and down to his thighs. Virgil tried to move his body forward as a response eagerly. Smack..

"Ouch"...His dick was being slapped hard.

"If you want to be my sub, you have to control yourself too. Now answer me, do you want to be my sub and explore the BDSM ancient culture with me?" She smiled and rubbed his genitals with her hands.

Virgil looked into her eyes. He must be dreaming right now to be owned by such a beautiful angel. His heart saying, "oh yeah baby, I'll do anything for you, just let my dick slide into your probably tight pussy", but his mind saying different and he opened his mouth refused it. "Oh, yeah, in your dreams, baby.."

"Aaaarghhh..." The next thing Virgil knew was his dick being kicked hard with her knee. "Lady, please..."

Miss Gretta laughed and Miss Vierra yelled. "You are my slave now like it or not..I will make you completely surrender to me and do as whatever I ask you to do., No limits. Now slave, you have to rate those testicle tortures that I have mention before, from the lightest one to the severest one. You will get three of the severest one from tour ratings. So, rate it, slave...Started ffrom now!" She kicked his dick again.

"Aargh, please, don't kick me..How many tortures you've mentioned before, Miss?"

Another kick. "Don't ask me back...!"

"Aargh..Okay, okay, just give me a minute. First is slapping..and that's including kicking." He answered.

"The lightest one or the severest one?" Miss Vierra asked him.

'The severest one', Virgil thought. " The lightest one," was his answered.

"Next?"

"Clamps.." He didn't want to get it too,

"Third?"

"Binding" he just said that, coz he forgot the rests.

"Fourth?"

He didn't really remember. "Squeezing?"

"Fifth?"

"Waxing?" Lucky guess.

"Sixth?"

He didn't remember. A slap on his dick. "Ughh.."

"Seventh?"

"I, I don't remember.." Another slap on his dick. Virgil felt his dick on fire right now.

"Okay, enough. Since you only remember five, you will get all those tortures from us. But since you've been waxed before, I will change it with weights." Miss Vierra announced."Gretta, ready for the action?" She smirked again.

Miss Gretta stood up. "Yeah, sure..." Without warning she grabbed his balls and squeezing them in her palms, causing them to rub slightly one against another. Virgil started to breathed hard again and moaned.

"Do you have a wife or a spouse in your previous life before, slave?" Miss Gretta asked him while kept squeezing his balls. "I read about how's life that time. Getting married and doing a lot of sex thing for the reason of reproduce. And do you have any kids? How's your sex life if you are not into the BSDM community that we're talking about before? Any other community that you follow?"

Miss Vierra laughed. "Wow, wow...Gretta asks slowly and one by one...Don't you see he's out of breathe now trying to keep with your handy jobs?"

She traced his tied hands above his head, his armpit, his shoulder, his neck, then his head and hair while her eyes stared at his aching balls. She loved what she saw and what she touched. If her slave had a wife or kids in his previous life, she promised she would make him forget them. He was hers now, and his only reason to live now is to please her in many ways. Sexual things was something prohibited at her time now, but with her slave experiences at his past (and of course his manhood), she was ready to explore about sexual things which always curious her before. Of course she must be careful not to get into trouble.

Currently not looking for a new sub to fulfill my dark fantasy. Coz my life is already dark enough with working n studying. Lol

Last edited by Dark Fantasy; 06-02-2013 at 01:27 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:37 AM   #19
Dark Fantasy

Chloe's story

Derek untied Chloe's hands. He checked Chloe's soaking wet pussy and clit, and also her boobs, then smiled.

"A slave boy doesn't have those playful assets like yours. That's our advantage.."he said.

Then he helped Chloe to stand up. "I decided to adjust you in several positions when you suck my dick..People like three things from their slave: her hanging boobs when she bent over, her spreading legs exposing her bare ass or wet pussy, and her open hungry mouth,.So I will make sure that our viewers will get all of them from you. First, I will sit on the couch with my legs spread apart. And you have to bent over again, your legs spread as far as you can, with your left hand on your back and your right hand balancing your body on the couch. Your boobs will be hanging freely in front of me, and your ass fully exposed up in the air. Do your best to suck my dick in that position with the low speed of vibrators inside your pussy and clit, but do not cum yet. Do you understand me, slave?"

Chloe nodded meekly. "Yes, sir. I understand.,But you said first, master...What is the second?"

"Well, you have to lay down on the couch on your back, your legs spread apart again hanging and resting on the headboard of the couch showing your pussy up in the air, and your head at the edge of the couch. I will stand in front of the couch, spread my legs apart and put your head between my legs, so you will have fully access to my dick. Your hands must hold my legs. Suck my dick again.."

Chloe tried to imagine his explanation. "That seemed not a pleasant position for me, sir.."

Derek smiled. "It won't.."

"Are there still the vibrators in my pussy and clit?" Chloe asked.

Derek nodded,"Of course, slave.."

"Then, the last position is the common one. I will stand in front of you, while you are kneeling down, suck my dick, and massaging my balls with your hands until I cum. I decide that you will get a facial cum too like that boy instead of swallowing my cum in your throat, but you must then quickly lick my dick clean..."

"Are there still..."

"Yes, there are still the vibes in your pussy and clit, slave.." Derek cut her question. "I will turn it on from low to high speed and the contrary at the last session, and make you cum with me..."

"I need a real camera. And a cameraman to take the right angle of each moves we made. Just wait a seconds..." Derek turned off the vibrators, took his cellular phone and called Olly.

"Olly, I need you help here to tape us. Come quickly, okay?"

Chloe felt terrified. "Master, do we really need a cameraman? I can't let your driver see me like this, like a dirty slut. I'm completely naked and wet with two vibrators in my genitals. And I have to do a blow job to you..I can't do that well in front of other people without getting nervous.."

Derek grinned. "Well, get used to it..He often helped me with the cam and the result never disappointed me. This is not his first show, and you are not my first slut to be recorded that way too. Don't worry, he's loyal and trustable."

"Master, I beg you to discuss everything with your slave before doing things beyond her limits. I don't feel comfortable to do this.." Suddenly Chloe wanted to cry again.

"Listen, he's a gay, okay? Don't be embarrassed to do things with me in front of him because I'm sure he will be turn on more with my cock than with your tight pussy and firm tits.." He calmed her down.

Chloe wiped her tears. "Master, please apologize my question. He's not your sub too, right? Please, I really need to know.."

Derek laughed. "No, he's not. He's not interested with domination-sub world, and if I'm not mistaken he's already have a long term boyfriend who lived with him.I think I'm not his type..Haha.."

"Master, are you bi? Please apologize my question..." Chloe asked.

Derek looked at her. "Does it really matters to you? About people's sex orientation? No slave, I think I'm straight. I just like kinky games and do different things, even if it includes some boys..."

The door's bell rang, Chloe felt super embarrassed as Olly walked in, greeted her politely, and set the camera on. He didn't seem to be bothered or affected with her nakedness and the awkward situation. That made Chloe a little bit relax. Maybe he was a real gay, Chloe thought. Or, Derek has done it many times: made a woman strip naked in a cheap motel, insert toys to her pussy, make her wet, and taped her doing oral job or other sexual things. And now maybe Olly felt that it was just routine job.. Chloe felt a funny feeling inside her heart. Did she felt jealous? No, she thought she did not. She understood her relationship with Derek was pure about sex and power thing. And she couldn't except or expect more or imagine him as her normal future spouse. Then, why she felt disappointed that she's not the first woman that being recorded and get fucked as his slave?
Be careful, Chloe, don't get obsessed too much about this domination game and your master like the first time you you do it with Virgil, she thought. In the end, it will only hurt your feeling, she warned herself.

But, it's a little bit too late now, right? The first scene was ready to be taken. Derek took off his pants, sat on the couch and spread his legs. His cock waited patiently to be waken up. His hand holding the remote of the vibrators.

"Remember slave, do your best or I will send you to the other master if we loose.." Derek threatened her. "Olly, you can start to tape it now.. You can come closer to take a better view if needed."

Of course Derek didn't have to be worry. Chloe didn't want to loose and did the best she can to satisfyher master. She bent over to Derek, spread her legs as far as she can, put her left hand behind her back, and started to tease his dick with her tongue the best she can with that position. Derek turned on the vibrators in low speed.

Using the flat tongue, Chloe licked the underside of his cock like a melting ice cream cone. Then she swirled around the tip of his cock with her tongue. She moved her tongue to his coronal ridge, she licked it, and nibbled it gently, place her lips immediately beneath it and applied soft suction to the head. Derek squirmed in delight. She then took all of his cock in her mouth, then sticked her tongue out and licked his balls. It's a little bit difficult to do, but Chloe has practiced a lot to do that with Virgil before Derek. And it always drives all his men crazy: Virgil and Derek..

"Hhmmmphh..." Derek made a pleasure sound. He started to play with Chloe's hanging nipples in front of him. Chloe noticed that Olly got closer to them to take a better view to her harden nipples with the cam. She blushed but continue to concentrate on Derek's erected cock.

Chloe tried to maintain her balance while giving her master a blow job. She could smell her own wetness bending over like that. The vibes kept making her wet, and Derek's hands making her sensitive nipples sticked out in pleasure.

The first scene lasted in 5 minutes. Derek edged once during the session, but did not cum. At the next scene, Derek started to fuck her throat after her stimulation to his genitals. He smiled to see the bulges in her throat as his cock goes in and out, and turned of the vibrators in her pussy to medium speed. Olly made a zoom in her spreading legs and her very wet pussy, then to her open mouth which accepting Derek's dick in and out eagerly.

Chloe tried hard to take his fully erect dick in her mouth and not to cum by the rising simulation in her pussy. Derek's cock has glistened with a pre cum..He edged again and stopped the second scene.

At the third scene, Chloe became a real whore who trying to please her master with her hands, tongue, teeth, lips and mouth doing all the Kamasutra techniques she knew that related with a blow job. The changing speed of the vibrators in her pussy and clit from low to high and the contrary made her get wilder. Her body squirmed. The juices ran down on her thighs. She orgasmed uncontrollably, followed by Derek who took his dick out from her mouth and shot his loads to her face and all over her body. Chloe then licked his cock clean and thanked him.

"Okay, done..."Derek made an announcement. "Congratulation, slave. You are consistent to be a blow job master,"

Chloe blushed again. "Thank you, master." Virgil always wanted her to give him blow jobs too. There's a kinky game that they liked to play when Virgil watched his favorite softball or basketball game on TV. In that game she had to stripped naked and accompany him to watch the game (she didn't like watch sport game). Sometimes she just laid on his laps on her stomach, exposing her ass to be fuck fingered. Or she had to sit on his lap, and he played with her boobs and fuck fingering her pussy. But her favorite one was when Virgil held a bell on his hand, and whenever he rang his bell, she had to kneel down in front of him, unzipped his pants, and gave him a blow job. The reason they did the game because Virgil once told her that there's nothing more interesting than a softball and basketball game except her blow job. And Chloe had to make him always felt that way when he watched the sport games on TV. "Or I would never fuck you again" Virgil threatened her.

"Olly, you may leave now. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it. I will check your record and do some edits." Derek ordered Olly to leave. Olly nodded, greeted them again, then left. Chloe could see a bulk under his pants. And she didn't know what will make her happier, that the bulk caused by Derek or her.

Last edited by Dark Fantasy; 06-04-2013 at 10:02 AM.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #20
Dark Fantasy

Virgil's story

Riiiiingg...The door's house rang.

"Shit, who's that? I have told my salon's staffs for not disturbing us..." Miss Gretta released her hands from Virgil's cock and walked out of the room.

Her hands were immediately being replaced with Miss Vierra's hands. She held a small rope in her hands and now she's trying to tie his cock and balls together.

Virgil breathed harder as he felt the stimulation caused by the rope. Mrs. H was once tied his cock and balls separately before, preventing him to cum while teasing and seducing him on bed (to be honest on Mr. H's bed). It was an erotic unforgettable experience for him. The sensation of his become more sensitive members and the tense of adrenaline for being caught up in action, made it even more amazing. For a guy who was more experience in dominating a sub, such experience has brought new perspective to his life: that it was fine to be dominated by a female sometimes, as long as it brought such great satisfaction.

He looked at Miss Vierra, and finally spoke,"You should tie them separately. My balls and my cock. You know which one they are, right? It will be better if you tie them separately."

Miss Vierra stopped tying, looked at him and moved forward to Virgil so her face now was just an inch of his face. "And, why do you think that it will better that way, slave?"

Virgil's heart beat faster as he saw her clevalage."Because...because it will make them to be more sensitive." He answered.

Miss Vierra grinned. "Good suggestion, slave. I like it to be more sensitive when I slap them..."

Miss Gretta returned to the room, followed by Ken, the Avatar creature that Virgil just noticed as a female human too.

"Vivy, damn it, we have a visitor at the salon. Ken, tell her.."

Ken looked at Virgil with disgusting look, then turn to Miss Vierra. "There's a police at the salon, miss. One of the customer who saw me being attacked by this slave has reported it to the police."She said calmly.

Miss Vierra looked annoyed. "What?! What do that police want? She can't capture my slave just because it attacked other people once. Besides, what's her right to report it to the police when you as the real victim didn't report it. You didn't, right? Not to mention that we had punish it.."

Ken shook her head. "No, I didn't report it. Not yet..But, if it do it again, I wouldn't mind to report it to the police." She continued. "Not only that, the customer also worried that there was potential sex thing to be occur when she saw both of you play with this slave's genitals. She believes that the slave is a male human, and she feels terrified that it will bring bad habits and bad luck to us. So she reported us, and the police wants to check the condition here."

"I told you, your slave brings my salon into trouble when it kicked Ken. I just didn't know that it will be this far..." Miss Gretta looked nervous.

"Relax..Don't be panic..All that she wants probably just asking some question to us and to my slave. We will tell her that it has been punished and let her see it here. We have to assure her too that there's definitely no sex things here, pure punishments, so there should be nothing to be afraid of for the customer's reporting that it will bring bad things to the society. Okay?"

Miss Gretta nodded. "Okay..."

Miss Vierra turned to Ken. "Okay, Ken?"

Ken answered. "Sure, Miss V...Should I bring that police here now?"

Virgil interrupted. "Wait a minute..What will happen if she see me like this? She will release me, right? I mean, I am here being traded, forced to follow you, tied and tortured as hell. As a police, she must understand that those things are against the law..You can't do this to me, you just can't...I am also a human being here, like all of you..It's her job to release me and helps me find my way home."

Miss Vierra looked at him in disbelief. "You are such an idiot, slave. All that we worry here was that we will get trouble by your stupid action attacking Ken before or that you will be taken away, being punished and tortured in jail. Meanwhile all that you think of is that it's a way out to be release from your slavery? Poor slave, don't you know that I have my legal documents of my ownership to you? There's definitely no illegal thing about you being my slave.."

She continued. "Trust me, you will feel more pain in jail. If you didn't like what we're doing to you right now, in jail it will be worse and more tortures. We believe that you don't want that..."

Virgil shook his head. No, this can't be right. He didn't want to be trapped as a slave in this weird planet forever. " You're kidding me, right? You mean they won't do anything about my kidnapping here and will put me in jail instead?" He didn't believe that.

"Of course they will let you be my slave and will punish you for your bad behavior. Remember what I have told you before? I will take care of you as long as you take care of me...I won't let you go to jail as long as you promise me to be a good slave."

" Vivy," Miss Gretta said. "I think we should gag your slave. It's been talking too much so far as a slave. I didn't want it to say something wrong and endanger us in front of the police."

"I will take the gag," Ken offered her help.

Miss Vierra nodded. "Okay, gag it.." She untied Virgil's cock and balls, but retied it again separately and tightening the ropes around his members.

She stared at her work and admiring it. "Remember slave, be good, and you will not regret it...You can do that, right?" She whispered in his ear. Virgil kept silent and didn't answer her. Then he was forced to open his mouth and being gagged with a rubber ball.

Old 06-07-2013, 06:52 AM   #21
Dark Fantasy

Chloe's story
Another break...Derek watched the video being recorded by Olly, and seemed satisfied. " Just need some editing, and I will upload it tomorrow. I think it's great and we can win. I haven't watched our competitor video yet, but let's be optimistic."

Chloe rested on the couch. The vibes had been removed from her pussy and clit. "Do you satisfy with my performance, master? Can you reconsider again about the prize? Sending another girl, if we loose? Please..."She finally asked.

"Well, you made an amazing performance and definitely satisfied me...Your previous master must be very proud to have a slave with such an expert tongue, lips and mouth like you. I do. I mean I suggest you, if you need more cash, all you have to do is give extra compliment to your customers for every coffee they order by kneeling down on them and suck their cocks while they drink their coffee. They will pay you 10 times or even more from the price of the coffee itself and your usual tip. " He winked.

Chloe protested. "I'm not a whore, master..I don't do such kind of thing, especially for money."

Derek laughed. "Yeah, sure..You're not a whore..You are a slave, and slave do whatever they have to do for free just for obeying her master's order. So, if I order you to do that someday, you may have to do that. Not for money, but for me.."

"Master, you didn't mean that, right? Please, tell me you're just kidding. I.. I will refused to do that if you ask me. You can punish me as harsh as you want for disobeying you, but no..I won't do that..Besides, I will get fired if I do that in the coffee shop, and I think it's illegal." Chloe was getting upset.

Derek smiled. "Don't worry, I won't do that..At least not now, and of course not in your coffee shop, sweetie. I think you're not ready for such thing right now. But you will someday. Don't you realize that you always said you couldn't do what I asked you to do each time we were into something new, but then you did that anyway and getting turned on with it? This training is making a good progress every day, slave. You've conquered some of your limits somehow with my help as your strict master. You should proud of yourself and thank me for what I've done with you"

"Yes, master. I thank you for helping me explored new things and developed so far. You make me realize how submissive I am and how it turns me on to be dominated and humiliated by a strict master, a master who know well what I need and wouldn't mind to dare me and push me beyond my limits. But please, understand...I'm a very shy girl. You know that I have been fucked by only two men so far: you and Virgil, although yes, I admit I gave myself completely for both of you, to be used as you liked. The only reason I did that because I trust you both, master. I don't know if I can do that with another man, or many men that I don't trust yet, or ever I don't even meet before. I.., I just don't think I can or it is right." Chloe explained.

"That's including lend me to the other master. Gosh, he will see my face, my naked body, touch me, play with my sensitive body, humiliate me and then fuck me. I don't know him yet, master. And I don't want him like I want you. Please, don't do that..Don't make me disobey you, master..I want you to own me, I want you to be my one and only master." Chloe begged.

Derek stared at her'"What's that supposed to mean? You mean you will refuse if I ask you to go to the other master's place if we loose the bet, slave? You dare to disobey me, slave?"

Chloe tried to calm down. " Yes, master..I probably will..I'm very sorry..You can punish me as you wish. Besides, you tell me if I made you satisfied, you will send another girl, not me. You've admitted it that I did a good performance."

Derek didn't say a word for 30 seconds, then he spoke."But, we haven't lose yet, right? There are still 30 days ahead to see the final result. I tell you what, if we loose with the percentage more than 10% less viewers than our competitor, I will send you to him and his slave. If it is between 5 to 10% less viewers, I will accompany you and tell them what they can and can't do with you. If it is less than 5%, we will send a stunt girl to replace you. Deal?" He made an offer.

"Come on, don't refuse it again. I have made it easier for you. Please understand that I have to keep my promise to him too. I think I wouldn't be happy if he send me a prostitute boy to replace his slave boy when he loose, so it is the same for him. We have to play a fair game."He persuaded her.

Chloe want to scream."You should ask me first before say yes into a what you said as a fair game, master. Especially if it is about me..About my body and my feeling."

Derek shook his head. "Ssshh, I think you should understand that the basic rule of being a slave is that you do not have any right anymore to decide anything for yourself. Your master will do that, when you are with him. So why should I ask for your opinion, anyway?! Now, can we just stop these arguments right now, slave? We have our second visitor on the laptop. We can continue to discuss about it later. Oh yes, as a slave you still have right to express your feeling, in fact I think I want you to write a blog about your days as a slave. But you have no right to decide something for yourself. You can only accept my decision or refuse it and get punished. Understand?!!"

Chloe nodded meekly. She saw a girl on the screen. A young pretty girl with a large boobs and dark hair. Not like the first visitor, she showed her face on the screen. Gosh, she had to perform again in front of a girl. She felt very humiliated, but she didn't know why she still sat there waiting for the dice to be rolled. She touched her mask to make sure she couldn't recognize her. But then she saw on the small window on the screen that their appearance are without face.

" Hello, Charming Master..How are you? Wow, there are pretty messy on your slave's body. Is that your cum on her chest and her juices on her legs? What have you done so far?" She started to talk. She had a mic, and she used it.

Derek turned on the mic too. "Hello, Kimi..We're fine here. Thanks..I just finished fucked my slave's mouth and asshole before. Too bad, you couldn't see it.."

Kimi laughed. " So it means that I can only hope that I won't get number 5 like the first visitor when I roll the dice, right? But hey, I don't know if there is a number for fucking her mouth? Is the rules of the game still the same?"

Derek answered,"Sure, it's still the same, sweetie..Fucking her mouth just an intermezzo before your session, to make her more relax. This is the first time she performs on the webcam online for other people who is not her master. She's still a little bit shy."

Kimi laughed again. "You mean I am her first audience after you?"

"Nope, you are the second after that lucky one who got 5."

Kimi smiled and stared at Chloe. "Don't worry, slave. You will be okay. I am a little bit scared too when my master asked me to go online with a team viewer. But now I get used to it." She said.

Chloe couldn't help to ask. "Wait a minute, you mean you are also a slave of someone?"

Kimi smiled. "Yeah, you don't think that you are the only lucky girl who has a master, right? I have a master, a real master..And some online slaves who come and go..If you read my signature I am a switch, bi and sadistic..And I love to see a freaking kitten like you..."

Derek interrupted. "A team viewer? Wow, we should consider it to be the next dare for you, slave. Kimi, why your master never invited me to be one of the team viewer?"

Kimi laughed. " Because you don't know him, Charming Master...And because I didn't want you to. You already have your own slave. And I think you're not as charm as your username for a female slave. You could be very mean in your postings."

"Okay, but I hope you can join us if we need a team viewer for her. Now, please roll the dice.."

"Sure..You can invite my master too if she need a team viewer. I'll tell him. Alright, I will roll the dice."

Chloe closed her eyes. She didn't know what number she would expect to get. A freaking kitten, is that who she is now? Or an eager slut? Maybe both...

Kimi rolled the dice. "I get 2...Sorry master...You can't fuck her this time. She has to pleasure herself.."

Derek looked disappointed. "Damn..But that's fine..I think I need a break too. Okay, what do you want her to do to pleasure herself? Do you want any toys involved? We have some toys here..." He showed Kimi the toys from his two bags. "Well?"

Kimi seemed to think while looking at each toys. " I don't know, how much time do I get here?"

Derek smiled and circled his hand on Chloe's shoulder. "It depends. If you can dare my slave to perform to the maximum level like a dirty slut and makes me turns on, I will let you play with her as long as you wish. But if it is just a boring dare, I will make it over soon. Deal?"

Kimi laughed. "Sounds fair to me. Which part of her body that makes you turn on the most?" She asked him.

Derek smirked. "I can't tell you. How about you? You are a bi, look at her, what do you think her most delicious asset to be touched?"

Kimi grinned. "I'm afraid that's my little secret too. But since you've already play with her ass and mouth. And probably with her pussy since it looks so wet from here with juices, let's us concentrate with her breasts, and some torturing games. Do you think that's a good idea?"

Derek smiled. His hand grabbed Chloe's left breast, and squeezed it hard.

"Ummppphh.."Chloe gasped.

"Yeah, it is a good idea, Kim. To be honest I have played with her boobs twice this night. But look at these boobs. Who don't want to play with them all night long?"

He stood from the couch and let Chloe sat there alone waiting for Kimi's orders.

"She's yours, Mistress Kim."

"Okay, slave. Take the rope from your master's bag. You have to tie your boobs and put a tight crotch rope between your pussy cheeks, and clamps your nipples with clothes pins. To make it better, I want you to burn a candle and pour the hot wax all over your chest." Kim started to make orders.

Chloe blushed to hear that. Virgil had once tied her with a crotch rope during her once in a month naked day and asked her to do the laundry. It was one of the rare kinky things that Virgil ever did to her with a rope. She couldn't finish to do the laundry because of the sensation that she felt each time she moved, and finally she begged him to fuck her in the laundry room. She knew she wouldn't be able to fight her lust in front of them now. And it would make her more embarrassed.

Derek sat not far to her and smiled. "Good dares, Kim.."

Kimi smiled. "Thanks..it's just the beginning..."

Chloe looked at her master. "Master, I don't think that we have candle."

Derek grinned. "We don't sweetie, but this motel room has. Go to the bathroom, and you will find a scented candle there. Bring it here."

Chloe sighed. " I never did a hot wax before, master..."

Kim protested."Hey, do I have to hear her voice when we don't ask her anything or want her to speak? Be quiet, slave..And do as we ask. Do not speak until I ask you to speak.."

Chloe blushed again, but she went to the bathroom and bring the vanilla aroma candle back.

"Ah, and don't forget to get some ice cubes.."Kimi added.

That's it..I get a little bored to Chloe. Any ideas to make her become more attractive slave? Frankly speaking, I think this story is not about truth and dare anymore mostly. Especially with Virgil. I should be back on track.. Or quit..

Last edited by Dark Fantasy; 06-07-2013 at 07:33 AM.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:09 PM   #22
Dark Fantasy

Chloe's Story

Tying her own breasts was not easy, especially she had to admit that her boobs was not that big for a breast bondage. So Derek came over and helped her. He passed the rope over her shoulders and between her breasts, drawing the rope above and below the breasts together then passed back over the shoulders to the knots on the back. It's tight enough for Chloe to feel that her breasts become more sensitive and fully exposed.

"Well, I must admit that it's not as artistic as those breasts bondage that I saw on the webs, forgive my unskillful hands...But these boobs still look pretty cute here, right?" Derek said and pinched Chloe right nipple.

"Too bad, I think your slave's breasts are too small for some specific breasts tortures or games. I believe she can't do the most erotic tit fucking with that size of hers, right?" Kimi made an opinion.

" Nope, I think she can't, although well, we haven't do that so far...Not yet..To be honest, she's actually not really used to these bondage games either. Her previous master was the kind of person who would have made a massive orgasm just to see her being naked and tied spread eagle on his bed." Derek laughed at his own joke. "Wasn't he, slave?"

Chloe didn't answer. She paid her attention fully to the rope in Derek's hands when he made the crotch rope to her bottom area as Kimi's order. He wrapped the rope once around her hips, once under her ass, knotted, threaded the rope down under her lips, brought it back up, made a knot, then pulled tight through her pussy. Passed under the bands in back, yanked down, ran under the bottom band, brought the rope back up, then tied it again tight. Gosh, she could feel the pressure to her anus and clitoris. Every slight movement will tease her clitoris.

"Too bad..Well, you are her new master now. .You should consider to buy a kind of breasts torture binder if you want to go to the next level for torturing your slave's breasts. There are also steel collars that could be put around her chest, one above her tits and another below, with some screws to tighten the steel collars and make her crushed tits look like balloons which ready to explode. After that, when her breasts become sore and stretched, you can fuck her tits better." Kimi made an advice.

Chloe's heart beat faster when she heard the advice. She knew that Derek was very obsessed with her breasts, and he couldn't let her breasts free for hours without his teasing or torturing them when she's with him. She was afraid that Derek would consider the advice of that torturing tools.

Derek smiled. "You are a good counselor for this kind of thing, Kim. I will definitely consider it. Now, your bound slave is ready for your entertainment." He was backed off again to his chair.

Chloe stood there helplessly waiting for the instruction. She felt like a criminal waiting for the decision at the court in front of the jury. What made it differ was that she was naked, and whatever the decision would be, she was still the unlucky one.

Kimi coughed. " Okay slave, kneel down, start to massage your nipples until they get hard. Master, please give her a spoon so she can start to smack her tits right after that. She will not allowed to stop until I tell her to stop."

Chloe closed her eyes and started to play with her nipples. Circling them, massaging them and pinching the. She threw her head back. It didn't take long for them to get harder. She opened her eyes.

Derek handed her a spoon. " Smack them hard, slave..Make them pink enough for me." He encouraged her.

Kimi interrupted. "Oh, And I will give you truth games when you're torturing your breasts. Starting from now. Smack your right tit, slave."

Smack..."How many masters do you have so far?" Kimi asked.

"Two.."

"Hey, continue to smack your tit, slave. Don't make a pause between my questions."

Chloe nodded nervously and started to smack her right tit repeatedly.

" What was your most humiliating experience with your previous master?"

Chloe thought. "When he shaved my pussy for the first time ...No, when he put a dildo in my pussy and fucked me behind while he was on the phone with his grand mother. It made me embarrassed and felt like a whore, but turned me on at the same time." Chloe blushed when she said that. Why she had to tell them? She also wondered, Derek never told her about his family. What's his master's family be? He said he haven't married yet. Did he still get in touch with their parents? Did they know about their son sex behavior? Did they know that their son loved to taking control of a woman and treat her bad as his slave?

Smack.."Your left tit now..What was your most humiliating experience with your current master, slave?" Kimi continued asking her.

"I think today is my most humiliating experience with my current master. He made me like a whore in front of other people over and over again." She blushed again while continuing torture her tits. Her tits started to burn now.

"Why your first master left you or you left your first master?"

Chloe felt sad when she answered. "He just disappeared. Nobody know where he is. Is he okay or not..He's not bringing anything with him, and the police suspected he became a victim of a crime."

Chloe also remembered the day when Professor H, Virgil's boss, came to her apartment (Virgil ex apartment actually), and told her that she should let him go and moved on. He said that Virgil was not as good as she thought, and that he had betrayed her badly. He first refused to give her details information when she said she didn't believe him, but then he told her that she had to trust him because he was the other one that Virgil had betrayed and he felt upset about it. He said that it was worst to be betrayed when you have married than when you just in relationship. And it was even worse when the one who betrayed you was your trustee assistant. Chloe understood Mr.H's point. She only met with Mrs.H once, and all that she knew was that she's a gorgeous woman. She thought that Virgil finally had accepted her as his only one girlfriend before, but now she knew that wasn't true. Why she was never be enough for him? What did she do wrong?

"Okay, now what is your darkest fantasy that makes you feel most humiliated, degrading and horny as a sub?"Kimi grinned.

Chloe sighed. She could see that Derek smiled while staring at her sore tits. Damn, this is a tricky question!

"Answer me, slave.."

"Umph, I..I have a fantasy that I was being tied helplessly somewhere somehow and blindfolded, did not aware where I was or what's gonna happen. Then finally someone come, but when I asked him to release me, he tear off my clothes and started to fuck me hard. He left me there completely naked with his cum all over my body, and to make it worse the next thing happen was that people come and go fuck me there all day until I get very exhausted and released by a kind person at the end of the day. And I never know who the fuckers were, whether they were people that I know or strangers." Chloe answered meekly. She didn't dare to see her master reaction, but she was pretty sure that he was smiling now, knowing his slave's dirty fantasy.

Smack..

"Okay, that's enough, slave." Kimi ordered. "Now apply your clothes pins to each nipple. And start give me a 5 squat jump with your hands behind your head..."

Chloe was shaken to hear that. She knew that it would be painful to her tied clit and she probably would get orgasm by doing that. She had to take control, like when the vibes inside her pussy. She didn't want to cum when nobody even touched her. It would make her like a horny slut.

So she applied her clothes pins to her pink nipples carefully, adjusted them, then started to make a squat jump.

"Aaaghh, please, it hurts..." She cried out at the first jump felt the rope rub her pussy and anus and press them harder when she jump...

"Go on, slave..Jump low. Or just go up and down. You still owe me 4 and another 5 sit-ups." Kimi said.

Chloe breathed harder. She couldn't handle a squat jump, so she decided to just go up and down with her hands behind her head. She shivered feeling the stimulation because of the crotch rope being pressed to her clitoris getting more and more intense with the moves that she made.

"Ummphhh.."Chloe began to moan and squirmed after 5 semi squat jumps and 5 sit-ups struggling to control her urgency to orgasm with the pain in her breasts and the teasing pressure of the crotch rope in her clit.

"Stop it, slave..I do not want you to cum yet. Now remove your clothes pins and cut all of your ropes. Insert as many ice cubes as you can into your pussy and ass hole, lay down on the couch and let them there until they melted. And start oiling your skin. We will do the hot wax while we're waiting them melted" Kimi gave her another command.

Derek handed her a knife. Chloe could see a boner again under his pants. (He had well dressed again when Olly's gone.) She removed the clothes pins and cut the ropes carefully and felt a little bit relieved. But her relief was soon over when she laid down on the couch, and slid some ice cubes to her pussy and ass hole. She felt the chilly tingly burning feeling down there, and started to breathe harder again and closed her eyes while oiling her skin with mineral oil.

She opened her eyes when she felt the heat of the flame above her breasts and vanilla scent. Derek handed her the scent candle to do the hot wax.

"Here, hold it carefully. I don't want you to burn the motel. Don't pour it too near, keep the candle at least 18 inches above your skin, and wait for a minute before you pour it to your skin."

Chloe shivered when she took the candle. "Master, I am scared..."

"Don't worry, you will be just fine." Derek assured her.

"Master, please..."She wanted to cry.

"Sssh...Be brave..Make me proud.."

"Okay, ready slave? Pour the hot wax now to your belly first. Take it easy and only a small drop for start." Kimi ordered her.

Chloe followed the order. She felt her hands shaking, which made it harder to hold the candle. She almost cried out when she finally poured the candle and felt the heat of the flame warmed on her belly as the hot wax hit the skin. But she didn't do that when she realized that the wax instantly cooled down and hardened on her belly. She was relieved that it wasn't that painful as she thought it would be. She continued to the other parts of her body as being requested. Her inner thighs, her outer thighs, foot, hips, breasts and of course her sensitive nipples.

"Aaarggh..." Chloe gasped and jumped when she felt the pain on her hardened nipple. It was an amazing sensation, the mixture of pain and pleasure. The melted ice inside her pussy and asshole made more erotic sensation.

"Aaargh, .." The second nipple received the same sensation. Damn, it felt amazing. Chloe couldn't believe what she felt.

"Okay slave, enough..Have the ice cubes melted yet? They have? Good, now stand up..Use ice to remove the wax, and comb if necessary. Shake your body and do erotic dance when you do that, and do some spank to some parts of your body. Then when it's done, take your master dildo, and start fucking yourself until you orgasm. "

Chloe blushed when she tried to dance erotically like a paid striptease when removing the wax from her skin. Kimi gave her orders what to touch and what to shake. To humiliate her more, Kimi played the song 'I'm a slave for you' by Britney Spears.

"I'm a slave for you, I cannot hold it, I cannot control it..I'm a slave for you, I won't deny it, I'm not trying to hide it.."
That who she was that night. A slave, a slave to be used as they wished.

Derek started to rub his dick behind her pants, when Chloe finally inserted a big dildo to her cunt and started to ride it hard as the main show. Her cunt was still achy from the rope and the ice cubes and become more sensitive.

"Scream bitch, make noises as loud as you can like a dirty whore you are..."Kimi ordered her.

"Aaarggh, yes, master...Fuck me hard...!! Aaarggh, damn, I can't take it anymore...It hurt...Ummmpph.. Ooh, yeah...." Chloe screamed,, moaned and squirmed wildly, pretending that it was her master gorgeous dick.

"Aaarggh, master, can I cum?"She felt the juicy started to drip and her climax was near.

"Ask your mistress, slut.."Derek grinned.

"Aaarggh, mistress please..This slave need to cum...Can I cum mistress? Please..?" she screamed begging.

"Yes, slave you can.."Kimi smiled.

"Aaaagghhh, thank you mistreeeeeess.." Chloe made her orgasmed and collapsed on her knee.
She didn't feel as embarrassed as her first time before when she orgasmed in front of an online visitor and a girl. She looked at her master who had stopped jerk off on his chair and she knew that she was now a different woman with him. Derek had broken some of her limits, and she was a little bit afraid to think what would she become next.

Okay, Chloe has finished the second dare. Thank you for the one who has PM me and rolled the dice for 2. I'm sorry if I can't torture her breasts with many tools yet, but I will work on it next time. I hope you still satisfy with her performance.
Well, there are still 2 more dares from 2 visitors that she have to do, (probably I will reduce it to one, because she must be exhausted with the 3 challenges so far...). If anyone interested, pls PM me for the next session..

Old 06-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #23
Dark Fantasy

Virgil's story

Virgil tried to relax when Ken left them to bring the police in. Come on, it wouldn't be worse, everything would be fine, he tried to calm down. But frankly speaking, he's not a good citizen too in his previous world. He had some issues with police officers, mostly for getting drunk while driving a car after parties, once for having a drug in his car, and once for fighting in the club.

Yeah, he was born to enjoy his life. He had no mother to control him, and his father has given up to him a long time ago when he was just a child (and when all those punishments his father gave him never really stopped him). He had money. His father was a wealthy man, and his father's mother even wealthier. He had also inherited some money from his mother when he was 21 last year, so he didn't see any reason why he couldn't enjoy his life. His father had Christopher, his elder brother from a different mother, to be his favorite decent successor. He didn't have to be anything in his family for that reason. It's kind of disappointing actually, but at least he was free as a bird.

The one who never gave up on him and always interfered with his life was his grand mother. She was a very dominant woman in the family and also in the society. Even her son (Virgil's father) never refused what she wanted or asked. And this old woman always insisted to his son and his grandson that Virgil would not get any money if he didn't finish his school and his college and find a good job. She said that Virgil was a good and smart man but lack of responsibility. And that it was her duty to make him a responsible man. She was the one who gave him the job to assist Professor H at his lab in the university. The only reason he got the job because his grandmother donated a lot of money for Mr. H' researches. (And now one of Mr.H's research has sent him here to be a slave, thank to his grandma). But Virgil admitted that he loved the job. He didn't have any difficulties in assisting Mr. H, and Mr. H seemed satisfied with him and raised his salary. Yeah, he was a hunk with a brain and a little bit lack of responsibility. So what? Nobody's perfect.

Probably one funny reason which made him wanted to be a better man was Chloe. She was a very serious dedicated girl with her life, always worked to make a living (she refused his offering to pay all her needs except gave her a shelter in his apartment), and always refused to have fun like go to parties. It made him annoyed sometimes, but it made him embarrassed too comparing his situation and behaviors with hers. He never really understood why Chloe had to run away from home and took the responsibility to take care of herself since then.

The door opened. Ken entered the room followed by a very masculine woman (who reminded Virgil to Sheena, the heroine on a TV series) with a uniform.

"Well, well, well...Look who's here....Our beloved friend Vivianne Vierra...Why it doesn't make me surprise? I should have known that in every messy situation there is a chance about 99,9 % that you will be there.." The police officer smiled and stared at Miss Vierra.

Miss Vierra looked annoyed. "Oh, hello Janice..To be honest, it doesn't make me surprise either that everywhere I go there will be you watching me. Did my mother pay you to spy on me?" She grinned.

Janice, the officer, laughed. "Oh, I always loved your sense of humor since the first time I met you. It's too bad that your eldest sister doesn't have your sense of humor when we're both in school. And I'm sorry, I don't need your mother's money to spy on you. I have my own salary to do that. Spy on people and get paid, isn't that a lovely job?"

Miss Vierra didn't say a word, Miss Gretta made a fake smile, and Ken just stared at all of them without expression.

Janice turned her attention to Virgil. "Ah, and what's this? Are you both making a sex party here with this male creature?" She stared at Virgil's bound genitals with disgusting look. "Is it the one that attacked you, Ken?"

Ken nodded."Yes, officer.."

"Ummpph", Virgil tried to speak, but he couldn't because of his gag.

"Have you punished this slave, Ken, for what it's done?" Janice asked.

"Not me, officer. Miss Vierra and Miss Gretta did that to me. I don't really like violence." Ken answered.

"I see...Well, I don't see they are punishing this slave right now, what I see is that they're having fun with this slave's genitals and the rope..." Janice stared again to Virgil's bound genitals with suspicious look.

"Oh, come on, Janice...What will you report me this time? Trying to have sex with my own slave? It's ridiculous. Don't you see this whip, this cane, the red marks on this slave's body? And you think that the slave was having fun with us? Seriously, is that what you think? Hey, we're punishing the slave right now.."Miss Vierra said.

"And what will you do with the tied genitals"Janice asked, pointed at Virgil's helpless cock.

"We're gonna slap them hard that way..." Miss Gretta answered.

Miss Vierra looked at her in disapproval. She didn't want Janice to get involve in punishing her slave. But it's too late.

"Well, if that's so, I will stay here for a while to make a report of your punishment. You know, my boss will not happy if there are a guilty slave free from being punished. She needs a report as a proof." She waited. "Come on, slap the slave.."

"Ummphh," Virgil looked at them in horror. No, this wasn't the situation that he was expecting from the visit of a police officer. Shit, when would he wake up from this terrible dream? But too bad, it wasn't a dream.

"Well? I'm waiting here to make my report.." Janice said.

Miss Gretta looked at Miss Vierra. It was a look that said: come on, let's make it finish, what are you waiting for? Then she stepped up facing Virgil, and started to slap his throbbing dick and balls.

"Ummphh," Virgil gasped in pain and squirmed. Miss Gretta gave him about ten strokes.

"Miss Vierra, you have to punish your slave too...You can replace Miss Gretta and start slapping its genitals right now," Janice suggested.

Virgil stared at Miss Vierra with the begging look: Please, my angel, no..But there's no use. Miss Vierra stood in front of him and started to slapped his bound genitals about ten strokes too. He cried out in his gagged mouth and the tears started to fill hiss eyes again. He started to urinate a little right now, and he felt very embarrassed that his scared feelings and body responded that way. Like a little boy.

Miss Vierra stopped her action. "Ouch, look at the mess.." She yelled and slapped Virgil at his face. Virgil squirmed.

Janice smiled and moved circling Virgil. "Maybe we should continue to punish the other part of this slave's body." She stopped at his back, put her hands on Virgil's buttock's cheek, and started to spread them wide to see his ass hole.

Virgil squirmed again. Noo, please not there, he had a virgin ass. He had taken some girls' virgin asses, but his was still virgin.

"It seems like a tight ass hole. I'm surprised that you both haven't do anything interesting yet to this slave's ass considering your well known curiosity, Miss V.." Janice grinned.

Miss Vierra answered calmly. "No, sorry to disappoint you, Miss Harper. But I believe that inserting something to a male or female's holes for a specific purpose, wherever or whatever it is, is considering as a sexual thing, and it's against the law. I'm the one that surprised if you don't know that."

Miss Harper laughed. "Wrong...It's against the law if both party or one of them enjoy it and get aroused by it, if they don't or feel suffering instead, well, it haven't been mentioned yet in the law book, although most people will say it is illegal too."

Miss Gretta felt confused. She thought about the BDSM community that Miss Vierra mentioned before. " How can we know if it is enjoy it or not?" She asked.

"Good question, Miss..Why don't you try it yourself? Do you have something fit in his ass?" Janice smirked.

"Ummphh," Virgil squirmed again. Damn it, who the hell do the think they are? Please not my ass, please...He yelled in his mind.

Miss Gretta shook her head. "I don't want to do that..That's very disgusting.."

"Well, too bad..Then maybe I should bring this slave to my office. It should be punish there for a day or two because you both didn't punish it well. You know the rule, if the owners of slaves unable to discipline their slaves, then the slaves will be taken to jail and be disciplined there.."Miss Harper grinned.

Miss Vierra cut her words. "Alright, enough..What do you want me to do? Punish its ass?! Sure, I'll do it..Gretta, bring me your pen. I will punish this slave's ass with a pen.."

"Ummpphh." Virgil screamed in his gag. All he wanted was to fuck her mistress' ass, not the contrary!!

Then it happened. His tight ass hole being raped by his mistress. His ass lost its virginity because of his mistress' strap on, oops, pen. And it happened in front if other girls. Virgil's mind went totally blank. His asshole felt totally painful and hot. He began to moan and squirm in pain when Miss Vierra started moving her pen. And wait, damn, she added another pen. Two pens moved inside his ass.

"Umppphhhh.." Virgil's sweating and moaning in his helpless position.

It lasted about 2-3 minutes when Miss Vierra pulled out her pens, but he felt like it was a thousand years.

"Done..Now, is there anything else you want me to do? Shooting its head maybe?" Miss Vierra asked Miss Harper.

Miss Harper smiled. "No, it's not necessary...I will go back to the office now with my report. Just stay away from trouble, Vivianne.." Finally Miss Harper went after bowed to them and smirked.

"Shit, it was close. I hope she didn't report anything bad about me.." Miss Gretta cursed.

"May be not you Gretta, but me...She never likes my family. Not my sister, not me..I don't know why..." Miss Vierra said.

"I thought you told me that she liked your sister when they're at school..And now she likes you, I guess...I mean, look at how she stared at you..I think it was love.."Miss Gretta winked.

"Ooh, shut up...She had ruined my day..She is a scary woman ever alive" Miss Vierra blushed.
"Now what should we do? I lose my appetite to do anything with this slave.."

Miss Gretta shook her head. "I don't know. I don't want to do anything either. Maybe you should go back tomorrow."

"Ehmm..Excuse me, misses..I think you should clean up the mess that this slave has made. I mean it peed on the floor." Ken interrupted.

Miss Vierra nodded. "Yeah, you're right..Release it...Bring it to shower, let it clean up itself. And asked your maid to clean the mess on the floor."

Virgil collapsed to the floor when they finally released him and took the gag from his mouth.

"Damn you...I, I will not forget this..You will regret it..I will take my revenge someday when I am free.." Virgil cursed in anger. He felt very tired, angry and humiliated.

"Come on, stand up, slave,."Miss Vierra put back the leash to his collar and lead him to the bathroom.

" Clean up yourself, slave.." Miss Vierra ordered. And she didn't leave him when he started to clean up in the shower. She took a chair and sat there, not far from him, watched her slave in shower.

"Ahh," Virgil felt pain when the water poured on his red marked skin. He bite his lips and rubbed his painful body. When he's done, Miss Vierra came to him with a towel and started to dried his body gently. Virgil felt aroused again when she knelt down and rubbed the towel to his inner thighs and up to his bottom members. Damn, he had promised that he would never felt aroused again with this woman, a woman who had tortured him and raped his ass. But his weak body couldn't compromise with his promise. She was so gorgeous like an angel. He wouldn't believe that this angel was the one that made him in pain.

He stared down to his mistress. It would be easy to kick her and try to escape again.

"Mistress.." He called her.

"Yes slave?" Miss Vierra didn't look up to him and still busy dried his feet now,

Virgil thought for a minute. Finally he spoke," Would you mind to accompany me in the shower next time? I will feel honor if you can join me and make me cum again in the shower. At least I have a dick, and Miss Harper doesn't..And oh, it broke my heart to see how much attention she gave to you, mistress. As a slave, how can I compete with such a kind and independent officer like her? I don't have salary or money, all that I can offer you is just my body to please you. And it seems to me that it's not satisfying enough for a lesbian like you.." He was too tired to try to make an escaping plan again, so he just wanted to make his mistress annoyed.

Miss Vierra stopped rubbed his feet with towel. She stood up, facing Virgil and throw the towel on the floor. Smiled, Then...

Smaaaaackk.....She slapped his face very hard. "I hate Miss Harper...!!!"

Last edited by Dark Fantasy; 06-12-2013 at 05:40 AM.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:31 PM   #24
Dark Fantasy

Virgil's story

After the shower, Miss Vierra paid Miss Gretta for Virgil's shaven body, greeted her and Ken goodbye, then lead her slave to her car.

They didn't speak to each other on the street. Virgil was too tired and too angry for his abuse and humiliation experience, and Miss Vierra was still upset about Miss Harper visit.

Virgil laid his head on the car seat and closed his eyes. His first anal experience although with just two pens was very shocked him. He knew that some girls didn't like anal and told him that it was hurt, but he never knew how hurt it was till now. Chloe always refused sex anal too before, well it changed when she became her sub. She screamed and cried too at their first ass fucking.
She must be a strong woman, because they often do that since then. She had a tight ass hole, that's made him loved to fuck her ass.

His first time with Mrs. H was in the restroom of a fancy restaurant when Mr. H invited him and his research's potential donators there. Mrs. H texted Virgil to follow her to the restroom because she was bored with the conversation, and when he got there she locked the door, lifted her skirt and told him to fuck her. So he made her bent over to the make up table there, and fucked her ass for about 5 minutes. It was an unforgettable experience.

Virgil opened his eyes and stared at his mistress on the mirror. His first light anal was embarrassing. The one who took his virgin ass was a goddess, but she has treated him as her slave not her lover, and it made the whole process totally not romantic and painful. It shouldn't be like that. If he has to give his virgin ass to her, well, at least it should be happen in a suite room of a fancy hotel on a large bed with a silk bed-sheet cover it. She should teasing him first on that bed, naked together, before convincing him to accept her fingers in his anus. She could kiss his back when she finger fucked his ass. There's definitely supposed to be no people watching them, no whips and canes before, no bondage, no torturing his dick and balls. Aarrggghh, he hated to remember that.

" We have arrived'" Miss Vierra announced.

Miss Vierra's house was a big mansion with large garden. It reminded Virgil to one of his grandmother's houses, but smaller and more futuristic.

Miss Vierra leaded him to the main entrance door, and they were welcomed by a woman wearing a maid uniform look like.

"Oh, Miss Vivianne. Finally you arrive. Your mother is looking for you all day. She wanted you and Miss Valentine to go for a dinner tonight with her." She said to Miss Vierra.

Then she noticed him. "Excuse me, miss. I didn't know that we will get a guest today." She looked at his naked body in suspicious. "Whose slave is it? Is it Mrs. Vierra's new slave? She never told me that she will get the new one today."

Miss Vierra shook her head. " No, Eleanor. This is my new slave. It's mine, not my mother's. I bought it with a discount in the market. It will stay with us, and it will sleep in my room at night. Tell my mam that I don't feel well right now and want to sleep early. And, I'm hungry now. Could you bring some food to my room? Bring some food too for my slave." She said without looking at her maid and passed her headed to her room with Virgil followed her obediently behind.

"Yea, miss..I will send your message to your mam. And I will prepare your meal and your slave's meal." Eleanor nodded.

"Good, make it quick". Miss Vierra headed Virgil to her room upstairs. Her room was a large cozy room with a large bed, a living room with big screen TV, a mini kitchen and a bathroom with a shower and jacuzzi. A dog welcomed them there.

"Ah, hello Boney...Are you hungry too?" Miss Vierra knelt down and played with her dog.

"This is my dog Boney. I have kept him since he was 3 years old." She explained. "Boney, this is my new slave. It will stay with us. We should give it a name, right?"

Virgil sat on the couch. "I already have a name. You just never asked me.." He sat.

"Hey, you can't sit there. You are a slave. You have to sit and sleep on the floor."Miss Vierra yelled.

Virgil stared at her in disbelief. "What? I'm not a dog..I can't sleep on the floor. It's surface is hard and cold. You're kidding me, right?"

"No, I'm not..And for your information, Boney is allowed to sit or sleep on the furnitures. But you don't." Miss Vierra answered coldly. "You want me to punish you again, slave?"

Virgil sighed and moved to sit on the floor. Damn, he was naked with an electricity collar, and he's not allowed to use the furnitures. It was really a terrible situation.

"Okay, okay, fine, lady. Just ask me if you change your mind and want to share your bed with me." He said.

Then Miss Vierra changed her clothes. She just did that like there was no stranger in her room, exposing her amazing body. Virgil started to breathe harder when Miss Vierra untied her bra and took it off. He couldn't blink when she also took off her panties and showed her shaven perfect pussy. Suddenly Virgil wanted to masturbate. Shit, this woman tortured him and teased him at the same time, and made him like an idiot.

Miss Vierra took a long loosen t shirt from her locker and wore it without a bra. And she took a nice lace black thong and wore it too. She walked and stood in front of Virgil.

"So, you said you have a name, slave...What is that?" She asked.

Virgil rubbed his dick. "I am Virgil, Miss..And oh, nice to meet you either..."He answered and smiled.

Miss Vierra smiled him back. She thought, wow, this slave didn't only have a magnificent dick to offer, it also had a charming adorable childish smile. And it was hers.

"Hey, what are you doing, dirty slave? You play with your own dick? Put your hands off it..You can't play with it without my permissions. Don't you remember, your body is mine..."She kicked Virgil hands.

Virgil sighed and released his dick. "I am hungry, Miss. You will feed your slave, right? This body, yours, is getting weaker...I think I can eat your pussy, right now.." It was a joke that he used to say to Chloe when he's hungry. Chloe usually would blush to hear that. But Miss Vierra was not Chloe. She stared at him and grinned.

"Eleanor will send us the food, slave. Oh, yeah, you need energy to be my slave."

The door was knocked. It was Eleanor brought them their meals. Miss Vierra looked at the plate that Eleanor prepared to Virgil and said. "Put it on the bowl, Ellen...My slave will eat its food on the floor. And oh, its name is Virgil. A nice name. What it stands for? A virgin male? Hahaha..." She laughed heard her own jokes.

Eleanor nodded. " Alright, Miss. She put the food on a bowl and put it in front of Virgil on the floor. "Here's your meal, Virgil...Nice to meet you." Then she left.

Virgil stared at his bowl. No spoon, fork or knife. But since he was hungry, he took his food with his hand and started to eat.

"Hey...You can not eat without my permission...You have to wait until I finish my meal. And don't use your hands, slave." Miss Vierra yelled again.

Virgil stopped to eat. Damn, he waited Miss Vierra finished her meal. "Can I eat now, miss? I am hungry... I will not use my hands..." He was almost begging when said that. The fat lady that caught him and sold him at the market didn't feed him well, and he's exhausted.

Miss Vierra grinned. "What did you say before, slave? You are hungry and you think you can eat what?"

Virgil stared at her. "What? What do you mean, Miss?" He was a little bit confused.

Miss Vierra smiled again."Ah, you pretend that you don't remember. You said that you are hungry, your body which is mine is getting weaker, and you thought that you can eat my what?? Hey, answer me slave..."

"I can eat your pussy.."Virgil answered. I will love to do that, but please let me eat the real food first, he thought.

"Good...Boney, come here...Eleanor brought my slave a meal, but it decided to eat my pussy instead of its meal. So you can eat its food...Ah, good dog...Good dog..I know you like it..."

Virgil stared blanked at his bowl and Boney. "Miss, you can't do that...Hey, I am hungry, tired, weak and....Aahh, you can't do this to me.." He was angry now and frustrated. He stood to protect his bowl from Boney.

"Aaarggh.." It stinked again. His collar, sent the electricity.

"Sit, Virgil...I say sit..." Miss Vierra commanded him. Virgil sat down again on the floor.

Miss Vierra stood and brought a scarf.

"Put your hands on the back, slave..." She ordered.

"What are you doing? " Virgil looked up at her. He put his hands on his back.

"I will not let you attack my dog." Miss Vierra tied his wrists tightly with her scarf. "Don't try to release it."

She stood in front of him. "Now, kneel down in front of me.." She lifted her shirt and exposed her panties. "Take off my panties with your mouth and teeth, and lick my pussy, slave. I read it before...That what you called eat a pussy, right?" She grinned.

Do you want to be Miss Vierra's slave too?

Last edited by Dark Fantasy; 06-16-2013 at 05:43 AM.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:51 AM   #25
Dark Fantasy

Sorry, I have to get back to Chloe before Miss Vierra experienced her first blow job from Virgil.. Someone gave me the idea to take Chloe to the party and do some other dares there. So I have to try finishing her humiliating night at the motel first..Btw, if you have any idea what to do to Virgil, feel free to PM me before I stuck in a boring slavery story with him.

Chloe's story

It was already 2AM in the morning.

"Go clean up yourself in the shower. You look messy.." Derek ordered Chloe and followed her to the bathroom.

"Master, I need to pee. Can I have my private time?" Chloe asked him.

Derek seemed bothered. "A slave doesn't have her own private time when she is with her master. Gosh, should I draft a contract to make you understand the basic rules?"

"I'm sorry, master. I just don't feel comfortable to do it in front of other people."Chloe blushed.

"Am I here to make you comfortable? Certainly not..Don't misinterpret the whole things."

Chloe sat on the toilet and closed her eyes.

"Hey, sweetie...I need you to pee in a stand up position." Derek interrupted.

Chloe opened her eyes. She sighed and stood. She put her legs between the toilet to make sure that she didn't miss her pee.

Derek grinned. "Raise your left leg, sweetie. Do it like a puppy.." He smacked Chloe naked butt softly.

Chloe nodded. She raised her left leg and started to pee. A warm water runs down her legs. She felt embarrassed. The last time she pee in front of other people was maybe 14 years ago in front of her mother!

Derek smiled. "Good pet.." He turned on the cool water of the shower. "If you've done stand up here."

Chloe followed his order. "Master, it's cold..Can I have the warm water, please?"

"No, you can't slave." Derek pushed her to the wall. "Spread your legs. I'm gonna clean up my dirty pet." He handed her a soap. "Bruise your skin where I pour the water."

Then he started to spray her with the cool water from the front. Her breasts, her stomach, between her legs, etc.

Riiiing...Derek's cellular phone rang. Derek turned off the water. "Just a minute, sweetie. Stand still." He whispered.

He left to take his cellular phone, then back again in front of Chloe.

"Sshh..Keep silent...I will punish you hard until you can't go back to work if you make a sound." Derek told her.

"Hallo, honey..What's up? Why are you calling me so late.? You haven't sleep yet?" Derek started the conversation on the phone.

Chloe's heart started to beat faster. Her master was on the phone with his lover, whoever she was. And Derek's fingers started to traced her face and her naked wet body. It was as embarrassing as when Virgil received his grandma's telephone while fucking her.

"Aah, it's already morning there. Sorry, I forgot you're out of the country with a different time zone..How's your business there? Boring? Hahaha, it won't be so boring if I can go with you. We can do splendid things in your hotel room's bed, honey..Just both of us, naked..." Derek smiled and touched Chloe lips. Chloe open her mouth with anticipation. She accepted when Derek insert his thumb to her mouth and licked it.

"Me? Haha..Wearing my stupid pajamas, honey, in a hotel room. Alone of course..And missing you so badly. You know that my job always brings me out of town too...No, not too far this time. I brought Olly to drive me here and he stay with me here for a while, not in the same room of course. I can't believe you're jealous with him, just because he is a gay." Derek pulled his thumb from Chloe's mouth and started to rub it on her nipples.

"No, I never jealous with your gay assistant. I'm sure he couldn't offer you what I can: a real cock which needs q pussy.,Haha.. All he can do just assist you for your fashion show, not assist you on bed. And you also don't have what he needs, a fat cock...Haha, so I don't see the point to be jealous of him." Derek laughed.

"Sure, I hope you are success with your show. Yes, I have received your present. Thank you, it was a very nice design jacket. Very masculine, and glamour...I owe you one. Okay, good luck honey..No, that's okay, I couldn't sleep here. You're not disturbing me..Bye, bye..See you soon..Yeah, I love you too.." He smiled and turned off the phone.

Chloe couldn't help asking. "Is it your girl friend, master? Or your wife? Is she a designer?"

Derek stared at her. "What do you care? I've told you before that I haven't married. At least not yet. Maybe I wouldn't be here if I have married her. Ah, don't tell me that you're jealous with her, slave. Cause you don't have the right to do that..Our relationship here just based on power, sex and control. You know it. No commitment, no mambo jambo of a romance..I'm a free man. And you, I always allowed you to see other people in your normal life. You could get married, and I get married too. If we were lucky I could be a master for both of you: you and your husband, or you could be the slave for both of us: me and your husband, or both of you could be our slaves: me and my wife." He smiled when he imagined that situation.

Chloe shook her head. No, it wouldn't happen. Of course she wouldn't let her future husband into this insanity with Derek. Especially if he was a normal regular man. He must be out of his mind. All that she need was a man that could understand and fulfill her unusual needs to be her future husband and also her master. Someone like Virgil, or..her current master.

"But if you see another master, you should ask my permission first, of course.."Derek added.

Chloe stared at the floor. "You know I'm not looking for another master. I'm not that kind of person. And I'm still single.."She almost whispered.

"How about that bookstore dude in front of your coffee shop? Ah, you look surprise that I know him. Olly told me that you both were talking in an intimate way when he arrived there to send you my gift. Do you like him? Does he like you?" Derek smiled and winked teasing her.

Chloe raised her head and tried to look into Derek's eyes. "He's just a friend, master. There's nothing intimate about us. Your driver, Olly has lied to you. It was noon, and we just took a break at my workplace, talked and drank coffee. " She didn't know why it was important for her to tell Derek and convinced him that Kevin was just her friend. Maybe her master even didn't care too much if she and Kevin were more than that.

Derek laughed. "Take it easy, sweetie..Okay, okay, he's just your friend. But he is cute right? Olly told me that he looked like Peter Parker, a cute awkward boy. But hey, who knows that he can turn out to be a super hero that rescue you from a beast or monster, like me maybe, when you need him?" He pinched her nipples. "You're both will be a perfect couple. A geek and a shy girl."

"You're not a beast or a monster, master..I don't need to be rescued from you.,You're just, well, different. Maybe you are Bruce Wayne with the mask of a very demanded master."Chloe said quietly. She moaned when Derek continue rolled, pulled and pinched her breasts.

"No, you are wrong..I refuse to be compared with Bruce Wayne..I prefer to be compared with Two Face. I will flip a coin and be a sweet gentleman to any girl, or on the other side of the coin, I can be very mean and strict as a master."He grinned.

"How about your previous master? Is he your Peter Parker, Clark Kent, or Bruce Wayne?" Derek asked. He's still playing with her breasts.

Chloe shook her head. "None of them. He was a Casanova..." It was a sad confession. She remembered Mrs. H. And all other girls before he claimed her as his girlfriend.

Derek raised his eyebrow. "Wow, so your first master was a playboy? Was he often cheating on you, sweetie? Although you both lived together? That's kind of hurt.."

Chloe answered fast. Her breathe was getting deeper now, and her nipples were getting hard. "I don't want to talk about it. It was the past.." What the different? Derek was also cheating on his girlfriend right now by fucking her, she thought. But this time, she wasn't the victim. She sighed. Was she? If she wasn't the victim, why she always be the one who felt disappointed, used and sad? Why she always felt that nobody wanted her, and that she was just nothing but a sex toy?

Derek released her breasts. "Okay, I don't want to make you sad. Clean up your back and ass. I will be waiting on the couch. You have to be fresh for your next visitor."

Chloe nodded and finished her shower without saying a word.

When she returned to the couch, Derek was already online with their next visitor. Wait a minute, it wasn't a visitor, it were visitors! Chloe sat beside Derek nervously. There were two guys on the screen with no faces.

"Look, I don't care if you both are twin or something. The rule is one by one.." Derek protested. "If I let another visitor come, then it will be 5 visitors tonight, not four..If I let you roll the dice twice, both of you will enjoy her performances twice..That's not supposed to be like that.."

Chloe put her hands on her laps, covering her pussy. She felt embarrassed. Two guys? No, she hoped that all her visitors were girls right now.

"Oh, come on, man..Look at your slave...I think she doesn't mind to have two watchers. She is a slut, right? The more viewers, the more she feel horny.." One of the guy said.

"Hey, baby...Spread your legs, show us your dirty cunt..Don't hide it.." The other said.

Chloe face turned to red. It was very humiliating. She stared blank at the floor avoided the screen.

Derek thought for a seconds before he said. "Okay, you can watch her both, but you can only throw one dice. And you are our last visitors. I change the rule since you're both already here. And don't order my slave to do anything before you roll your dice.."

"Alright, man...Good decision" said one of the guy.

" Well, I think it's better than not at all,"added the other guy.

The first guy roll the dice. Chloe felt that four of them maybe held their breath until the dice stopped.

"Five..."said Derek. He sighed. "I'm sorry, gentleman. It was already taken by the first visitor. I guess you both unlucky tonight..I hope we can meet again at the next challenge."

Chloe couldn't believe what she heard and felt relieve, while the two guys protested.

"What?! It can't be true..Come on, man.."

"Yeah, come on, dude...What is the disadvantage to make her perform the same number in front of us?! Or at least we can roll the dice again..."

Derek smiled. "Sorry, guys..But rule is rule. I can't change it again in less than 5 minutes. Enjoy your night, goodbye.." He turned off the webcam.

Chloe thanked him. "Thank you master..You saved me. Those guys scared me a lot. I didn't think that I could do anything in front of the cam if they cheered me like that..I think I feel comfortable with ladies as my viewers." She almost cry in a relieve.

Derek shook his head. "No..No..No..Don't thank me, slave. It is nothing...Beside, I decided to make a more personal challenges with you till the morning come..Don't get it wrong, and think it has over..Just be prepared, okay?"

Chloe didn't know what to say or expect. It's still about 3 AM before the morning come.

Last edited by Dark Fantasy; 06-16-2013 at 05:54 AM.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:31 AM   #26
Dark Fantasy

Be focus, be focus...I must end Chloe's humiliating night at the motel...

Chloe's story

The next thing happened was Chloe being tied up spread eagle on the bed. Derek turn on the big screen TV and connected the cable to his laptop and started to play some porn videos there. Two domme-sub lesbians were on the screen playing extreme bondage, tit tortures, spanking and whipping. The sub moaned and cried out for each stroke she got on her sensitive body parts. The next video was about a girl being gangbang by three guys. All her holes are being used, and her bodies was covered with a lot of cum. Derek just left her there stared at the screen. He said he was outside for smoking.

Chloe was getting embarrased to see those scenes but felt a little bit horny at the same time. She had never experienced extreme bondage before: that hogtied, frog tied, or whatever it was. So far her experiences were just being tied spread eagle, being tied with her hands on her back, or the extreme one maybe being tied on her crotch. She must admit that she enjoyed the sensation of being tied. The feeling of totally helpless and under someone’s control always turned her on. She had never been whipped too. She didn’t really like to be hit. It was hurt. But she felt that there was a butterfly on her stomach when she heard the girl in the movie screaming in pain continuously.

Threesome. She never did it too. Virgil had once asked her if she wanted to do that with another girl. He said that despite his dom orientation, he liked to imagine serving two girls on one bed. He said that she didn’t have to touch the other girl if she didn’t want to, and he would not fuck the other girl too if she didn’t want him to. The poin was that he wanted two girls touched him and played with his body and his manhood all night. He wanted to fuck her while kissing or licking the other girl. He wanted to know if he could handle two girls at the same time. He wanted to get multi orgasm over and over again. Chloe refused that. She admitted to herself, that imagining Virgil was getting busy with two girls, sweating, moaning, squirming and running out of his breathe, would be the hottest thing she would ever dream. She believed that everyone would agree that Virgil was a hot guy with a well shaped body, a flat abs, a broad shouldered and a good looking. But no, she told Virgil that she would never let someone see her making love with him or even getting involved with their sexlife. And she asked Virgil to forget the idea.

Virgil never brought that idea again into their conversation. Maybe she was too conservative for Virgil. Maybe that the reason Virgil cheated on her. Chloe sighed. Everything was never right in her relationship with Virgil. First, she was afraid to push him too much with her submissive side (it was supposed to be him that pushed her to the limit, not the contrary). Second, Virgil sometimes treated her like she was her little sister. Third, she was too shy to follow Virgil’s free lifestyle and chose to stay at home most of time. She believed that it was her fault that Virgil tried to find another woman, no matter what Mr. H tried to convince her that they were both victims. Chloe hated to think that maybe Virgil would have asked other girl to do threesome with him after she refused him. That other girls maybe would get that hottest scene of his Virgil ever. And that because she was too shy and to stupid and refused to do it with him.

Mrs. Gilbert, her employer always adviced her that she was the type of person who always felt responsible for every disaster and it wasn’t good. Not everything was her responsible and her faults. Mrs. Gilbert said that if Virgil couldn’t be a grown up responsible man, it wasn’t her fault. Chloe never told her that Virgil cheated on her with his boss’ wife, but her employer always told her that she had to move on and be a stronger woman that nobody can fool her around after Virgil was gone, just like if she knew that Virgil cheated on her all this time.

And now, there she was. Being naked, tied, and aroused with a wide screen porn movies on a motel room waiting for uncertain things to be happen. That's definitely not a clever thing that Mrs. Gilbert wanted from her as a free girl. What would Derek do with her when he got back? Fucked her hard? Made her an object for his sex toys again? Or what?

The door opened. Derek returned to the room. He smirked. Chloe knew that he had something on his mind.

“Aaah...Look at my sweet slave. Isn’t she a beautiful creature?” Derek stood beside the bed.

“Did you enjoy the movies, slave?” He asked her.

Chloe didn’t know what to answer. So she just nodded.

“Good. Which part do you like, hmm..?”Virgil smiled.

Chloe answered slowly. “Most part, master..”

“Most part, huh? Have you ever have a sex with a girl before? Or at least in a sensual situation?”

Chloe shook her head. “No, master..I’m a straight girl.”

“You never thought about it at all? Doing at least three some maybe with your master and other girl?” Derek continued to ask.

“No, master. Never..” Chloe answered. Damn, could he read her mind?

“Well, since your last master and also your boyfriend was a Casanova, I thought that you may have a kinky experience with him and another girl. It seems that I’m wrong..”

Chloe sighed. “He had asked me once, master..To have a threesome with other girl, but I refused..”

Derek raised his eyebrow. “Oooh, I see...You refused, slave...Did he punish you then?”

Chloe shook her head. “No, master. We’re not in the sub and dom situation that day. He asked me as my boyfriend, not my dom.” In her mind she believed that Virgil punished her by cheating on Mrs. H.

“Well, do you think that you will refuse again if I ask your master give you a dare to do threesome with another girl or another man?” Derek grinned.

Chloe couldn’t speak for a moment. “Master, please don’t do that. I’m not ready. You know I don’t like involving other people.”

“Aah, you choose to be punished then...And since you said you’re not ready, it means that you will be ready someday..” Derek seemed satisfied. “Now how about a gangbang? Your fantasy is, ehm, correct me if I’m wrong: being tied, someone tear off your clothes apart, and after that being fucked with different people that come and go and left you just like that, with their cums on your body. Are they only boys in your fantasy? No girls? And do they have to do it in a different time, not a gangbang?”

Chloe felt embarrased to hear that. “I’m sorry master, it was just a fantasy. I don’t expect that to be really happen. And, yes, I don’t want to be fucked in front of other people, even if it is just in my fantasy. So it is should be one by one in a different time. And like I said before, I never think to have sex with other girl. ”

Derek laughed. “I can make your fantasy happen, sweetie. I can invite strangers or maybe people that you know like that bookstore keeper to come and fuck you while you are being tied and blindfolded naked. You sure you don’t want that?”

Chloe answered quickly.”No, master. Thank you, it wouldn’t be necessary.”

Derek smiled. “Okay..How about the whipping part? Do you like to be hit, slave?” He took off his belt."Did that scene turn you on?"

Chloe’s heart beating faster. “What do you mean, master?”

“You know what I mean...You ‘ve watched the video. I mean someone hit your body and left a red mark there..”

Chloe bit her lips. “I, I don’t like the pain, master..” she added in a weak voice. “Are you gonna hit me, master? I didn’t do anything wrong...”

Derek’s face was getting serious. “That’s my problem, slave. I like to see a sweet helpless girl in pain. I’ve tried to control it, but sometimes i just can’t. I can create a hundred dares that will make you fail, and give me a reason to beat you as a punishment, but I’m not in the mood to do that now. I just want to see you scream in pain with no reason at all except that you are my slave. Will you let me do that, slave? I’m your master, begging you this time..”

Chloe couldn’t answer. She looked at Derek’s dark eyes and she saw sorrow there. She remembered when Virgil asked her to do threesome, his eyes were sparkling like a boy asking for a new toy. But her new master not. He didn’t ask her because he wanted to have fun. He asked her because he needed that. Well, at least that what she believed.

Chloe sighed.”I..I don’t know, master...Would you be kind if you do that? How many strokes that you want?”

Derek rubbed his chin. “I can’t promise you, slave. How about ten strokes?”

Chloe felt like she was bargaining the price of an exclusive thing: her pain. “Can I have just five, master? Please..”

Derek shook his head. “I need ten, sweetie.”

Chloe sighed. “I don’t want you to stroke my pussy or cunt.”

Derek smiled. “Deal, slave. Ten strokes in your body except your pussy..If you can't handle it, your safe word will be 'pain'. But I dare you not to say that word."

Chloe closed her eyes.”Okay, do it master. Make it fast, and please be gentle to me..”

“Well, thank you slave. I know you’re the best..”

Chloe started to cried out and squirmed in pain when Derek hit her body with his belt. First on her tit. Then on her shoulder, her stomach, her ankle near her pussy, and so on. Chloe counted to make sure she received only ten. The tears were run in the corner of her eyes, and she was dripping wet.

“Aaarggh, eight...arrggg, nine...Argghhh, ten...Stop, master...!!” Finally it was over. She ran out her breathe and sweating. Her juices ran down on her legs. She couldn’t believed that she got aroused and almost orgasmed when she was beaten badly.

Derek kissed her mouth. “I owe you one for this. Now take a rest, slave..I will be back in a few minutes.” Derek blindfolded her. The video was still on. He put her blonde wig again. (Chloe sometimes thought that Derek's girlfriend must be a blonde girl.)

Chloe tried to smile and kiss him back. “Master, you havent’t fuck me in my pussy. I need you there.”She almost whisper to say that.

“Later, sweetie. Maybe later...”Derek answered. He went outside again.

Chloe waited in the dark. She was just accompanied by the horny voices on the TV screen. It was taken about half hour when finally she heard the door opened.

"Master? I'm thirsty again.." She said.

Her heart almost stopped all of sudden when she heard a male's (not Derek's) voice. "Oh my gosh...She is so gorgeous.."

"Masteeeer....!!" Chloe screamed in panic.

Done...I'm still thinking who is the best person to be there..

Last edited by Dark Fantasy; 06-17-2013 at 05:50 AM.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #27
Dark Fantasy

Virgil's story

Virgil was in undefined feeling. If he can, he will jump right away to his mistress and fucked her. He would fuck her hard because she had done many bad things to him which made him suffer, and because she was so beautiful. But now it wasn't about what he wanted anymore, it's about what his mistress wanted. Virgil hated the way Miss Vierra asked him to eat her pussy. There's absolutely nothing erotic and sensual in her request. It just like she was asking him to eat his medicine or he would die instead.

He sighed and moved to kneel down in front of his mistress. "I thought you said sex is illegal here. I don't want Miss Harper come over again and make me suffer. " He said carefully.

Miss Vierra shook her head. "She wouldn't know. And I believe it's not sex. Not the real one. You're not inside me.." She grinned.

Virgil smiled. "You must be a naughty girl then..I warn you I won't stop until you cum. And I'm not responsible if you want more. I believe that my dick could satisfy you more than my tongue. Did you ever have sex before, Miss?"

Miss Virgil slapped his face softly. "Shut up, slave..If I count to three, and you're not starting, I will bring Miss Harper here to take you to the jail. One..."

Virgil moved his head in a hurry to reach Miss Vierra panties. He used his teeth trying to lower down her sexy panties. Damn, it wasn't easy. He never did this before. At least not with a tied position and not on the bed.

Miss Vierra bruised his hair. "You work so slowly, slave..If I count to 20 and you're not finished yet, I will punish you,."

Virgil was trying hard not to loose his balance and make his mistress' pussy visible and accessible right away. He could smell the scent of her pussy there, and it encouraged him to try harder and as fast as he could. He thought that was he didn't deserve to be the only one without any clothes in that room.

Finally Miss Vierra's black lace thong was lowered down between her ankles. Her well shaven pussy now was totally exposed in front of him. Virgil looked up to his mistress. "I am ready to eat your pussy, miss...Do you want to count too how many seconds until you cum?" He smirked. "You can punish me if you're not cum in less than 3 minutes.." He didn't know why he said that, sometimes his self esteem made him in trouble.

Miss Vierra laughed. "Well, well, well, this is the first time you offer me to punish you, slave. I feel so honored. Especially after you pissed off at your last punishment." She thought for a minute. "Alright. I'll take your dare. But, I give you only two minutes, slave. If you fail I will stroke you with a cane for 2 minutes, it means 120 times.."

Virgil regretted his offer. But he knew Miss Vierra wouldn't let him backed off. "You can untie me, Miss..So I can penetrate you better and balancing myself..And I suggest you to sit on the couch."

Miss Vierra grinned, "I can sit on your face. You can have full accessed to my clit."

Virgil shook his head. "Miss, please...I even do not sure yet that you have experienced an orgasm before. I mean this is a planet where sex is illegal. Let's try the easiest one first before thinking of various position.." He had done face sitting before with Mrs. H. Mrs. H suddenly sat on his face when he was half asleep and forced him to lick her pussy. It was nice, but he's exhausted now. He didn't want Miss Vierra did a wrong movement above him and made him more suffer.

Miss Vierra shrugged her shoulders. "Alright, let's do it in a conventional way. But I won't untie you, slave. "

She took off her panties away, and moved to the couch. She spread her legs apart exposing her beautiful tight pussy. "Come on slave, your dinner's waiting..."She winked.

Virgil thought that Miss Vierra must be the sexiest woman in this planet. He walked on his knees to approach Miss Vierra. His dick was semi erect right now.

"Ready? One, two, three, go.."

Miss Vierra started to count when Virgil hurried put his head between her legs and softly kissed her inner thighs. He kissed her left thigh up until he reached her pussy and gave it a soft kiss and continued down to her right thigh. He repeated again once. Then he licked her pussy from the bottom of her slit to the top. He tried to open her lips. When the lips were separated, he placed his mouth around the clit with medium wide open, and started to apply a constant suction to her clit.

Miss Vierra moaned and raised her hips. " Uughhh..."Her mouth half open in a sexy way.

While applied a suction, Virgil began to slowly swirl his tongue around her clit. He used as much as his tongue around it.

"Aahh, hmppph.." Miss Vierra bruised his hair again. She couldn't count anymore. She felt very sensitive down there, and when the feeling subsided, She lean her head back and closed her eyes. Virgil started swirling his tongue faster.

"Uuuuh, aaah, aaaarggggh..." Miss Vierra cum pretty fast. She pulled Virgil's head between her legs and bit her lips.

Virgil didn't stop there. He repeated his action again and made his mistress cum again.

"Damn, it was so amazing..I should've known that you will bring amazing things..."Miss Vierra almost whispered when she said that. Her face was glowing.

Virgil looked up at her. Gosh, she looked so amazing, he thought. "You didn't count, miss. Did I fail?" He whispered. His dick was fully erect now, and he needed so much to touch it or fuck his mistress now. He loved the expression on his mistress face, a mixture of satisfaction like a little girl get a new doll and the elegancy of a mature woman who know what she wants.

"No, you didn't, slave...It's my fault, coz I forgot to count.." Miss Vierra smiled. She still breathe harder. "Gosh, I have to ask Gretta to come over tomorrow. You can do it to both of us..I can invite some other friends too."

Virgil didn't really heard what she said. He felt very horny now and he felt his urgency to fuck his mistress.He stood up, lean forward to his mistress, and tried to rub his dick to her body.

Miss Vierra stared at him. "Hey, hey, what are you doing, slave..?"

Virgil looked deeply to her eyes. "Vivianne, please let me fuck you..Or at least rub your hand on my dick..Make me cum..I need to cum..That's the dessert I always deserve after eating a girl's pussy. Please don't end up my night without a release." He begged to her.

Miss Vierra smiled. She held Virgil's erected dick in her hands.

Virgil held his breathe when Miss Vierra raised her hips and guided his dick to her pussy, teased his dick with her pussy lips.. Virgil closed his eyes. Finally, he thought. He was almost sure that after all his pain he got from his mistress this day, she would give in to him and let him fuck her. But then suddenly Miss Vierra squeezed his dick roughly.

"You forgot to call me mistress, slave...And don't you ever call me with my first name!" She pushed him away.

Virgil looked at her in disbelief. "What? After what I've done to you? I made you orgasm, miss.."

But it seemed that it didn't change his status at all as a slave in Miss Vierra point of view. He was being punished that night for calling his mistress with her first name. Miss Vierra tied his wrists even tighten with a rope behind his back to avoid him to masturbate using his hands, and she forced him to sleep in Boney's abandon cage at the corner of the room, while Boney as usual slept on bed with her. Thank God, Boney was a big dog and had a large cage and never used its cage.

Old 06-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #28
Dark Fantasy

I will go back to Chloe...She have to end her night in the motel somehow someway...

Chloe's story

Chloe heard the sound of someone approaching her. Wait, that's not just one. She thought it were two people, and she was totally naked there and being tied.

One of the visitor touched her pussy's lips checking her wetness, then walked to the side of the head board of the bed.

Chloe whispered meekly. "Please, don't touch me..I'm here with someone. He will come in a minute...I warn you, you will get trouble if you touch me.."

"Your company told me that your fantasy is being fucked with some strangers. I think he will not come back here for at least an hour." The stranger's voice told her.

Chloe shook her head, "No, you're lying...He won't do that...It can't be right!! Please, call him back..There's must be a mistake.."

"He said that you will cooperate. He said that you will be waiting here dripping wet to be fucked." Still the same voice.

Chloe shook her head again. "Noo, noo..You're lying. You're lying...Don't you dare touch me..." She almost cried. How could Derek do this? Let her being raped in a motel room?

A hand touched her cheek with the back of the fingers, while the voice still continue terrorized her. "I have called two other friends. They will be here in a second..We will have fun for an hour..Can you handle all of us one by one?"

Chloe started to cry in silence. Derek was so mean to make her fantasy come true. She believed that he understood that there was a different between a fantasy and a want. How could he do this?!

Then the one that caress her cheek whispered to her. "Relax, sweetie...I'm here..He won't do anything or touch you without my command. And there are no other boys who will come in a second, he just kidding you. I told him to terrify you.."

It was Derek's voice. Chloe didn't know if she should cry in relief or yell at him. So she just whispered in her cry. "What are you doing to me now?"

Derek coughed. "I want you to meet Andy, sweetie. He is a grandson of Mr. Blunt. You remember Mr. Blunt, right? A nice old man that we met before?"

Of course Chloe remembered him, Derek gave her wet panties to him. And now let his grandson saw her naked on bed and terrified her.

"Now, listen to me. You don't have to answer or say anything. Just nod your head if you want to say yes, and shook your head if you want to say no. Understand?" Derek said.

Chloe nodded her head. She didn't know what else to do.

"Well, Andy is 16 years old, just finished his exams at school and he also just finished his relationship with his first girl friend. Actually, she dumped him...You know a lot of girls at that age like to do that: make a boy completely fall in love and then just say it's over. I bet you do that too before...I met Andy sitting alone staring up at the sky not far from here and we talked a lot. Andy as a matter of fact is still a virgin who did masturbating a lot. I don't want the break up ruin his teenage life, so I think we should cheer him up and invited him here to broaden his knowledge about a girl."

Chloe felt an undefined feeling to hear that. Being naked in front of other people at the same room was made her a little bit turn on. She hoped that the belt didn't left a lot of marks on her body. She wanted other people saw her as a hot sexy girl, not as a girl with the red marks all over her body. And she hated that Derek again did something without her permission. What he wanted from her to cheer up this boy? Did she have to be his first girl to be fucked on bed?

"Do you agree with me, sweetie? That we should cheer him up?" Derek asked.

"How can we cheer him up?" Chloe asked meekly.

"Ssshh, you can't talk. Just nod or shake your head.."

Chloe felt helpless. Derek was a master in getting what he wanted and pushed her further as a slut.

"I can't say yes or no if I don't know your plan..."She said meekly.

Derek sighed. "I won't force you, sweetie. I know it turns you on to be naked in front of other people, but if you don't like Andy here, I will send him away. He won't touch you or fuck you. I will just let him do masturbating in front of a real nude girl. Well, maybe I will tease you a little bit to encourage him. What do you think? Do you agree?"

Chloe tried to think. This boy has already seen her naked, so there's no effect to send him away coz he has saw her anyway. She also believed that it won't take long for the boy to do masturbating and cum in front of a naked helpless girl like she was now. Derek would not let him touched her or fucked her. She believed that his master won't do that without her approval.

So Chloe nodded.

Derek seemed surprised. "You agree with me? To cheer him up?"

Chloe nodded her head again. Yes master, I agree, she said on her mind. She didn't have a clue how Derek would tease her to encourage the boy. But she felt aroused.

"Well, then let's do it. Andy, stay right where you are. You cannot touch yourself until I ask you to. And when you start to jerk off, do not cum until you get my permission. I don't care how much you have to edge, but if you cum, I promise you will regret it. I will hit you so hard until you are scared to masturbate again.."Derek gave orders to Andy with a threatening voice.

"O my gosh...How if I can't help it? I mean she's so hot, I think I can cum now without even masturbating, sir,," Andy felt in doubt.

"Just try it, okay? I dare you..I will give you some money if you can do it..."

Andy murmured. "Okay, sir.."

Chloe wanted to see the boy that thought she was hot. Was he a hot boy too? or a geek? But she knew she would feel embarrassed if he looked straight into her eyes. He might notice that this turn her on. She was glad that she was blindfolded, and she felt so sexy that the boy will masturbate with her body as the subject.

Then suddenly she felt something wet on her left breast. Oh my, this must be Derek's tongue licking her and sucked her nipple. In front of the boy!! Chloe breathed harder, and so did the boy at where he stood.

Old 06-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #29
Dark Fantasy

Chloe's story
"Sir, can I suck her other nipple...Please...I will do anything..."The boy begged to participate.

Derek bit Chloe's right nipple gently while his finger played with her belly button. He whispered to her so the boy couldn't hear him.

"Do you want me to let him do that, sweetie. You wear a wig now, and your face is covered enough with your blindfold, so he won't recognize you if he meet you again.. It will be your dream come true for being sexually and helplessly touched by a stranger. I will not let his dick inside you. You will be safe. Beside..."Derek paused a minute.

"Beside, if you do that, I will not send you to the other master if you loose." He added.

Chloe thought for a minute. She felt embarrassed if she admit that it really turned her on. Let two males suck her nipples? OMG...She would be a real slut. She didn't know how Derek did that: transform her for a shy, timid girl into a horny slut.

Finally she asked."Is he a hunk? I will only allow him to participate if you think he is good looking boy. For your information I only let myself being fucked by a hot dude when I was at school." Actually it was only Virgil who fucked her when she was at school, but yes, he was a hot dude.

"Well, I can't say that he is a hunk. It is more appropriate to say that he is a sweet cute skinny boy. I don't know that you have a high standard, slave...You let me fuck you, then I must be a hunk..." Derek smiled.

"You are master.." Chloe answered and moaned when Derek pinched her nipple roughly. "Okay, bring him here master..." It was a big decision of course, to let her body on display and accessible to be touched.

Derek kissed her lips. "That's my girl.."

He called the boy.."Hey you...Come here. Do exactly what I do to her other nipple."

Chloe felt her heart beat faster to hear a footsteps approaching her. In a few seconds she felt her nipples being licked by two people. She bit her lips and escaped soft moan. Her body squirmed a little to feel the new sensation. For the entire 10 minutes the boys teased her nipples: licked them, sucked them, pinched them, rolled them, and slapped them. The boy followed obediently all that Derek did to her other nipple. It is no doubt that he liked his new toy, maybe the best gift he ever being given since he was a kid.

Derek stopped his teasing. He asked the boy. "So, Andy...Have you ever applied a clip or clothe pins to your own nipples?"

Andy nodded his head. "Yes sir..Once..I tried it once when I browse a porn site. I couldn't stand it more than 15 seconds, Sir..It hurt, so I never did that again"

"Ooh, you are a naughty boy. I don't know why your girlfriend dumped you. Didn't she like a naught boy?"

"No, Sir. She never knew about that. I didn't tell her that I like to browse a porn site. It would freak her out. She met another boy. More awesome than me...A band vocalist..."

Derek laughed. "Aah, so typical of teenage girls...The more popular and handsome the boy, the more they will adore him and let their current ordinary boyfriends being abandoned. This horny naked girl here also just told me that she only gave permission for a hot dude to fuck her at highschool. And she was even not a popular girl at school. Did it sound a little bit unfair and annoying? She asked me first whether you are a hot dude or not, before let you touch her."

Derek stared at Andy. "Do you think you are a hot dude at school, Andy?

"No, I wouldn't said that, Sir...I'm not very popular either." Andy answered nervously.

"Yeah, but she couldn't see you, right? And she doesn't know where your school is to check if you are a popular dude or not...I don't really like a picky girl..People should be judged by their personalities and characters, not their appearances. I was once a boy too, not the popular one, just like you. Maybe we should punish her for being such an annoying picky girl. We don't have to punish all the picky girls in the world, only her. She will represent them since she likes to take punishments. What do you think? Do you want to apply a clothe pins to her harden nipples for 5 minutes?" Derek encourage him.

"It will hurt her, I don't want her to suffer." Andy answered.

Derek shook his head. "No, kid. She used to do that. 5 minutes is a safety time for blood circulation. She likes the pain. Don't you" sweetie? Do you want this boy to torture your nipples? Make you under his control? Nod your head if you agree."

Chloe nodded her head quickly. She didn't really care anymore what the boy will do to her. She felt horny. And she didn't believe that Derek was not a popular guy when he was at school, considering that he was a good looking man right now. She should ask him later. She almost knew nothing about Derek.

Derek left to take the clothe pins. He then teach the boy to apply the clothe pins carefully to her pointed out nipples.

"Aaah.."Chloe couldn't help to escape a moan for each clothe pins being applied.

"Now, drop your pants, boy..Use this condom, and start to tease her pussy lips with your dick. Do not enter her, just tease her pussy for five minutes." Derek commanded Andy.

The boy unzipped his pants and dropped it as soon as he could. He wore the condom. The next thing Chloe felt was something being rubbed around her pussy. This must be the boy's dick. She couldn't believe herself when she realized that she raised her hips try to meet the boy's dick in front of her master.

Derek laughed. "See..She liked that...She didn't care whether you are a hot dude, a popular student , a member of a band, or not on bed. As long as you have a dick.."

Chloe felt embarrassed to hear that, but she still tried to raise her hips to meet the boy's asset.

Andy asked carefully. "Can I enter her, please Sir? She seems to want it.."

Derek grinned. "No way, boy. Her pussy can only be fucked with my dick. At least tonight. I thought she's not ready yet to accept a stranger's dick although her body language told us the contrary."

Andy felt disappointed. "Okay, sir..."

"You can fuck finger my pussy, boy...Of course if my master doesn't mind..." Chloe suddenly speak.

Derek seemed surprised. "Are you sure, sweetie? It's a very private area.."

Chloe nodded. "Yes master, as long as you don't mind. This boy needs more.."

Derek shrugged his shoulder. "Of course I don't mind. I'm proud of you to open up so fast this night. Andy, this is your lucky day, I will teach you how to make a girl orgasm with only your fingers."

"Thank you very much, Sir..Thank you, miss. I wouldn't forget this.."

Then the lesson began. Derek guided the boy to Chloe's clitoris. He instructed him to make his fingers wet with his mouth as lubricant.

"She's already wet, it just to make you always remember that you have to make sure that she is wet before entering her clit." Derek explained.

Chloe felt two fingers being placed over her clit, and her clit being rubbed and teased gently from side to side, around, and up and down.

"Vary your motion, boy..Your firmness and your speed to find out what she likes and you can feel it is swelling and expanding." Derek gave more instruction.

Chloe could feel the breathe of the boy at her pussy. She started to squirm with the sensation in her clit.

"If she start throbbing, well that's the time when you can feel it is pulsing, she will gyrate and have an orgasm..That's how you know you can satisfy a girl..." Derek added.

"Don't orgasm too fast, sweetie...Let him enjoy it first, will you?" Derek told her.

Chloe tried not to orgasm so fast. Derek helped her by pulled the boy's fingers out when he saw Chloe's expression and body language was getting intense, asked him to lubricant his fingers again with his mouth, then pushed them inside her again.

"Aaagh, ugghhh, aargh..." Chloe felt she would have an orgasm.

"Okay, this is the time. Let her have it. One, two...three.."

"Aaaaaaaaaaghhh... Yeahhhh..." Chloe had a really powerful orgasm.

"Good girl..Congratulation Andy, you are now an experienced man to satisfy a real hot girl on bed...Do you want to do it again and make her sore and drained? I can give you another 40 minutes...Then you can go masturbating above her, and leave your cum on her stomach. That's her fantasy, a stranger's cum all over her body."

Andy nodded quickly. "Sure sir...No problem. Thank you very much.."

So for about the next hour Chloe became Andy's plaything. She orgasmed more (maybe four other mini orgasm) in this boy's control, before finally Andy knelt between her hips starting his masturbation and cum on her stomach.

Derek then shook his hands, gave him some money as a reward and send him away.

"I will let you sleep now still being tied spread eagle and with that boy's cum on your body. That's a part of your fantasy right? Enjoy it..." Derek smiled.

"Master, when will I get your gorgeous dick in my pussy?" Chloe blushed when she asked that.

"Later, sweetie, later..." Derek kissed her and went to the couch to rest there.

Chloe sighed and tried to sleep. It didn't take long since she felt exhausted. She had a bad dream that when she woke up there were many boys in the motel room who claimed that they were Andy's friends and they were still virgin, and they wanted her to satisfy them.

"OMG...I could go crazy like this.." Chloe awake in relief. The morning had come. She wasn't being tied anymore, and Derek wasn't there. She stood and found a nice fur coat on the coach with Derek's note.

Good morning, my sleeping beauty..
.I'm sorry I have to go right away back to my city. A business thing...Olly will return to pick you up and send you to your apartment at about 11 AM. All the payments have been arranged, and you don't have to meet Mr. Blunt anymore or go outside. I asked him not to let anyone disturb you until Olly come. There are some foods on the table that you can eat. And please take this coat to wear as my apology throw your clothes away...I took your panties from Mr. Blunt and brought it with me. I may will dump it on the trash somewhere. I hope you're getting used to wear no panties...

Your master

Chloe smiled, took a shower, ate the breakfast and watched TV waiting for Olly. The furr coat looked gorgeous on her body and made her forget that she's not wearing anything underneath unless her skirt. She felt embarrassed that Olly must realized that. But thank God Olly was a polite guy and didn't make any conversation at all during their trip back to her apartment.

Chloe walked in a hurry to the elevator hoping that nobody met her. She felt relieved when she was finally at Virgil's apartment. She checked the phone calls if there were important messages (especially from Derek), but nothing.

So she turned on her PC to kill her time playing games before the working time. She found new emails sent by Vic Abrams, one using yahoo account and the other gmail account. It's kinda strange, coz she didn't know a person with that name. The message was just simple:
I know your games with your master, slave...And I know the real identity of your master. If you don't want other people that respect you or your master know about these games, accept me to be your other master and don't tell your current master.

And to make it worse, there were two attachments at the email showed her pics when she was topless. One when she was waiting for Derek to order the room motel, and the other when she followed Derek to the motel room with Olly behind them.

Chloe felt like her heart stopped beating. The profile at yahoo showed that Vic Abram was a male, while at gmail it was a female. Who could possibly know about her secret? Olly? She wasn't sure that Olly would do that...But, who else? Should he asked Derek's opinion?

Chloe started to cry in silence. Then a text message came to her cellular phone, it was from Derek.

I will invite you to accompany me go to a part this weekend. The party won't be at your city and it's not a regular ordinary party. Please be prepared...I will send you the outfit that you should wear immediately.

Please make a comment..First, who do you think the best candidate to be the one that blackmailed Chloe? Olly? A stranger? Kevin? Andy? Someone from her coffee shop? Derek's enemy? Derek's fiancé? Chloe's enemy? Their relatives or family? Or even Virgil's enemy?

Second, what kind of party that Derek will bring her to on the weekend? Give me suggestions, please. I need some inputs..

Last edited by Dark Fantasy; 06-29-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:58 AM   #30
Dark Fantasy

Virgil's story

Virgil had a bad dream at his sleep. In that dream he was attending a party at a fancy building. But he was naked while all the other visitors were females and wearing nice gowns.

Then a woman screams and pointed at his semi erect dick. She was Miss Gretta, and two women grabbed him, brought him to the middle of the rooms and then tied him with his hands above his head attached at the ceiling, and legs spread apart. He recognized the two women as the fat lady who sold him at the market and Ken. Then come two other women with paddles, and they started to beat him hard while the others cheered them. He recognized them as Mis Viviane and Miss Harper. Miss Viviane was so sexy in short silver gown, while Miss Harper still in masculine look with leather gown.

Miss Viviane smiled at him, winked to Miss Harper, and without warning they started to fuck him rough. Miss Haroer behind him wore a strap on, pulled up her gown and started fucked his tight ass, while Miss Viviane pulled down her sexy lingerie, took off her gown standing naked in front off him, grabbed his full erect dick and lead it to her pussy and started to ride him.

Although Virgil didn't like Miss Harper and especially never got anal, in that dream it felt amazing, especially with Miss Viviane pussy accepting his cock and ride it up and down, and her tits jolted in front of him.

He was almost orgasm when someone interrupted.

"Wait, we have a special guess tonight," Miss Gretta announced. And a pretty girl with a black elegant dress stepped forward. It was Chloe. She smiled and whispered at his ear."You never satisfy with one girl, don't you boy? You are a bad boy...Really bad boy.."

She turned her head and called a name. "Mrs. H...I think he is ready for both of us..."

Virgil felt his heart stopped beating when he saw Chloe and Mrs. H at the same place at the same time in front of him. Mrs. H wore a bright red gown with low cut showing her cleavage. He screamed. "Okay, I am such a bastard...I'm sorry, Chloe....I made a mistake. I couldn't help it. Please forgive me...I will not do it again. Now, what do you want for me??!"

Chloe said coldly. "We want you to give us pleasure, Virgil...That's what you are good at, right? Pleasuring woman? You can have Mrs. H and me now. We can do threesome..I want to do threesome with her."

Virgil started to sweating. He looked around the room, and to his surprise he saw the audience were getting horny. Miss Gretta played with her tits behind the fabrics. Ken sat on the table, spread her legs, and started to fuck finger her pussy inside her panties, the fat lady started to strip naked, and the worse...The worse is Miss Harper started to kiss and played with his mistress tits. His goddess's gorgeous tits..

"No...Don't let her fuck you...You said you don't like her!! I can fuck you better than her..I have a real cock!" Virgil screamed to his mistress.

Mrs. H rubbed his dick. "Sssh, sugar...You have us, you don't need another woman. We will make you cum and cum again until you get drained every day. You are really such a bad boy who always wants more, huh?" She smacked his dick.

"Aah, no...Please, I don't want to be with you anymore..I don't want to do threesome with you and Chloe. It's embarrasing. I want to go back to Chloe. Just her...But please, don't let that officer touches my mistress." He begged.

Chloe stared at him. "You like your mistress, don't you Virgil? You're unbelievable. You said I'm your only girlfriend and that you loved me. But you're always playing around with someone else. Tell me, have you fucked her? Have you fucked her, Virgil?"

"No, I haven't...I haven't...You have to believe me..She didn't let me...I mean, we didn't do that..I am just her slave, nothing more..I'm just her slave...I love you.." Virgil didn't know whether he tried to convinced Chloe that he had not fucked his mistress and loved her, or made a statement that he regretted that he was just Miss Viviane's slave.

Miss Viviane said. "Oh, he lied. He cummed for me when we just met..And he ate my pussy well and wanted more.."

Chloe started to cry. "You're lying to me...You betrayed me again. First with your boss's wife, now with your mistress...Why? Why?"

Mrs. H hugged her. "Calm down, Chloe. He didn't deserve your tears. And for your information he was just a boy toy for me..Nothing more...A body to pleasure me from my boring sexual life with my husband."

Miss Viviane smiled. "Well, if that makes you better, he is also just a slave for me...But I'm not lying, he did cum for me and wanted to fuck me after ate my pussy." She winked.

Miss Harper stepped forward and handed Chloe something. It was a knife!!

"Maybe you should rip off his dick to make this bastard gets a lesson.."

Virgil screamed. "No...Don't listen to her, Chloe...What kind of officer that gives such suggestion? She is an evil, Chloe...Stay away from her..."

Chloe held the knife in her hands and thought for a minute. Finally she spoke. "I have a new master now, Virgil. He fulfilled all my fantasies. I think I don't need your dick anymore..." She raised the knife with the sharpie above Virgil's dick, ready to land.

"No....Chloe...Please...!!!"

Virgil woke up. He was sweating. Shit, what a scary dream, he thought. He realized that it was already morning and Miss Viviane stood in front of his cage.

"You had a bad dream, slave...You scream and squirmed in your dream.." She seemed very concerned, or curious.

Virgil shook his head. "Nothing...I'm just tired...I dreamt of you, miss...You and me on bed...You gave me many orgasms in my dream instead of let me frustrated and sent me ti this cage without release." He lied.

"Oh, really? It's good if you're starting to dream about me, slave...Coz I dreamt about you too last night. But in my dream there was no Chloe. Only you and me, slave. I made you cum again and again, and you licked my pussy all night long, gave me multi orgasms. Who is Chloe? Why did you scream her name?" Miss Viviane stared at him.

Virgil couldn't dare to see his mistress. Damn, he was screaming Chloe's name in his dream?

"Is she your wife? Have you married, slave? Do you have any children?" Miss Viviane voice raised.

Shit, why he had to feel bad to tell his mistress that he had a girlfriend? He was just her slave anyway, not her lover.

"Slave, answer me!!"

"No..Chloe is my girlfriend, not my wife. My sweet girlfriend. She didn't tease me and then torture me like you, miss...She's such a kind girl. I need her now..." Virgil finally answered.

He needed Chloe, but he wanted Miss Viviane. Deep down inside his heart, he admitted that he was a bastard for a good girl like Chloe.

I got the idea to write this story from a person who PM me and accidentally told me that he is a 'bastard'... Thank you for that 'bastard' for telling me the truth, and I hoped I can punish him someday.....

Last edited by Dark Fantasy; 07-06-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk