Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 09:24 AM   #16
Soraslight

I'm still against first come, i dislike predictable stories and from the votes people have cast so far it's seemed to be one of those things, how could i not guess it would be a miniskirt, and that most people would say one right. I like the trivia idea, keep up the story.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #17
cadi14

I think he got two right but still wanted more revenge like smile guy said. more stories please
Old 03-06-2007, 10:25 AM   #18
Shawn

Will write it tonight, been busy with school.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:22 AM   #19
Tessdog
Account Banned

Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Old 03-10-2007, 12:38 PM   #20
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

maybe he is still busy

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Old 03-21-2007, 04:07 AM   #21
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Maybe it could be a collaborative thing: each person writes the next part of the story? That way it's not dependent on one person
Old 03-21-2007, 08:17 AM   #22
Shawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampers View Post
Maybe it could be a collaborative thing: each person writes the next part of the story? That way it's not dependent on one person
Thats a great idea if someone wants to take over the next bit I've got 500 million things with school, and work sorry for not posting much lately :S
Old 03-28-2007, 06:21 PM   #23
Shawn

Andrew only got one of the people rights so he wouldn't be allowed to spank everyone. you were picked and was given dare. Andrew tells you that you will have to moon everyone in the group and let anyone who wanted to touch your ass touch it. You think this dare is no problem, and it wasn't. You think that that was a lame dare and want to spice it up a little more so you pick Krya and she picks dare.

You say that the three guys there get to put thier dicks inside Krya's mouth while she is blindfolded, and she has to guess who had the longest, and shortest sized dicks. If she gets the order right then the dare ends, but if she gets the order wrong she has to give each person who wasn't in the correct order a blow job but they can't cum in her mouth.

Mike goes first, then Andrew. She guessed Mike was bigger but a ruler proved her wrong so she had to give both of them a blow job. She didn't seem too pleased with the result so she turned right back at you and picked you pick dare. You did want to spice things up a bit so maybe nows your chance. She tells you to wait in the closet, strip down and wait in there for 5 mins for a surprise.

You are a little confused by this dare but decide to do it anyways, and you take all your clothes off in the closet. You can hear someone go upstairs, then after three mins of waiting Krya and Kayla burst into the closet and push you out where Mike grabs you and ties your arms behind your back. Andrew places a blindfold over you so you can't see at all.

You hear Krya's voice and she says that you have two options right now. You can do everything they say for as long as they wish or you will be punished and they will pass out pictures of you nude all over school.

You answer:

1. I'll be your slave

2. I'm NOT being your slave.

I'm really busy with school and such, if someone/anyone wants to write a response to make sure theres no delay that would be great. Anyone who wants to write for this story can continue and make sure you leave two options at the end.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:44 PM   #24
Pokerboy
Account Banned

I will be your Slave
Old 03-29-2007, 06:12 PM   #25
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

I'll be your slave
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Old 03-29-2007, 07:25 PM   #26
Maverick

Send a message via AIM to Maverick Send a message via MSN to Maverick Send a message via Yahoo to Maverick

just because I'm a fan of straying from the obvious

I vote not slave. Call their bluff! In the buff! heh... I'm funny. Laugh, pollywogs.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:27 PM   #27
Shawn

K, it's decided. Be thier slave.

Can someone else write though? I'm busy and working on another story
Old 04-11-2007, 04:41 PM   #28
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

ok, continuing the story...

Pokerboy chose option 1 - Jade will be their slave

You are led away from the closet. From the direction you are turned, you work out that you are being led back to the room where the game had started. After a short distance, you are forced to kneel down, still blindfolded. Kyra asks you to do as you had asked her to do - to identify the two boys from the length of their dick. Eagerly you open your mouth ready to receive the first offering - as your mouth is filled, you gently close your teeth together as your nose gets buried in the pubic hair of the boy before you. As he removes his dick, you scrape your teeth over his skin.

Then the second dick is presented for your measurement. This time your nose doesn’t reach the hair before the back of your throat is being tickled by the guy’s penis. You repeat your trick of gently scraping your teeth over the skin of the penis.

You guess the order of insertion was Mike then Andrew.

Andrew said that you were right and that for the second part of the dare, you must now stand up and let him take you to another part of the house.

Should Jade be taken to:

1. The kitchen

2. The bathroom

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please

Last edited by Marc; 04-12-2007 at 09:49 AM. Reason: correct typing!
Old 04-12-2007, 09:26 AM   #29
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

The bathroom

Old 04-12-2007, 10:06 AM   #30
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

playstation chose 'the bathroom' option

Still blindfolded and naked with your hands tied behind your back, you are helped to stand up. "Hold this" said Andrew from behind you, placing his penis into your hands. "Now hold on and don't let go".

You feel Andrew start to walk backwards meaning that you need to do the same thing. You realise that you are being led to a nother part of Kayla's house and you sense that the other players are following you. You hold really tightly onto Andrew cock and feel him getting harder.

After a short while, Andrew says to you "let go" and you release your grip on him.

"I will now remove your blindfold" said Andrew, "so you can see where you are going next". Doing so, you see that you are standing at the bottom of the stairs with Andrew, Mike, Kayla, Kyra and Jessica standing before you. You notice that no-one else is nude - only you!

"You will walk up the stairs and go into the bathroom. We will follow you" said Andrew.

You turn and start to walk up the stairs, acutely aware that all five other players are able to look straight up at your backside (and your pussy!) as you move towards the bathroom.

Entering the bathroom, you notice that there is a good size bath and a stand alone shower cubicle which is easily large enough for two - or maybe more. Turning, you notice that the others have joined you in the bathroom.

"Now, Jade," said Andrew, "you need to step into ....

1. the bath

2. the shower cubicle

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk