Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-25-2014, 07:06 PM   #16
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

I Will Post A Vid On This

EDIT: Not Public Transportation but ill do it outback and instead of a tight tank top (Boy's HARD) I tucked a tank top into the embarrassing briefs and no shoes

-Ill Post In Next Edit

Tails FTW

WEDGIES are my Specialty in Dares!

For Each Picture of Tails I Get I Will Do 1 Dare To Do While Looking At It!

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:
LIKES: Semipublic,Wedgies, Tighty Whities, Humiliation, Spankings, Videogames, Clothing Dares, Sagging Dares, and Dice Dares

Spoiler:
LIMITS: Public, Permanent, Rip/Hanging/Messy Wedgie, Very Messy, Scat, Cum, Edge, Masturbate, Face, Skype, Knifes, Friends, Family, Writing, and Anal

Last edited by Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd; 05-25-2014 at 07:16 PM.
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 11:49 PM   #17
Hunterxv3

I will do this on Saturday with cross dressing

26, Male, Austria
Likes: Humiliation, Wearing panties, forced feminization, strip games, semi public and Anal

Limits: Scat, CBT and face pics
Hunterxv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 08:11 AM   #18
Antek88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_E View Post
What to wear?
Girls hard: high heels, a short skirt, a thong, white shirt, black or dark bra, jacket

Dare in front/walking to station
Girls hard:
1) lift your skirt for at least 30 seconds, if you drop it once while trying add 30 seconds and try again

At the station
Girls hard:
2) Take off your underwear and leave it on the station

During the ride
Girls hard:
- Semi-public place: take off your underwear if you still have them on. Otherwise do the secluded place dare on this place. (take off your skirt and t shirt, sit for at least 1 minute before redressing)

Getting off / destination
Girls hard:
Don't wear your jacket, lift your skirt twice and don't wear underwear until your home

I did wear 7 inches snake-skin high heels, a short black lycra tube skirt that did ride up whenever I moved, a very skimpy turquoise thong, see through, a very sheer low cut white tee, a turqoise push up bra (sorry, no black one, but equally visible under the tee!) and a leather jacket, so small that I could not close it and that the hem of the tee was visible (and some skin between the skirt and the tee)

It is a 10 minutes walk from my home to the train station, so I had a lot of time to lift my skirt for at least 30 seconds. But I did more. As soon as I did not see people looking at me I did let ride my skirt up, revealing my thong. I must have been flashing my thong for at least 5 minutes.

This was not easy. When I arrived at the station, I was not alone. There where at least 20 people waiting. And the next train was due in 5 minutes. Not much time to get rid of my underwear! I sat down on a bench and managed to pull down my thong fairly easy. It took more time to get out of my high heels, slide the thong over my feet and get back into my high heels. The bra was more difficult, as I had to get out of my jacked and tee first. Finally I noticed that I would not be too visible behind the ticket machine. I tried to do everything as fast as possible, but I was still holding my jacked in my hand when the train arrived. I left my thong and my bra on the floor behing the ticket machine and just nmade it to the train in time. The doors closed behind me.

Having lost my underwear I went to the last car of the train. Fortunately it was rather empty. Maybe 5 people in the front of the car, nobody in the back. I choose a bench close to the back, looked around and decided to strip, before more people would come into the car. After 45 seconds, there was another stop. I put my jacket on in a hurry and waited anxiously. But nobody entered my car. I undressed again and waited for another minute. I even opened my legs and started to stroke my clit, to make it motre fun. I was quite horny by then, but I lost my nerves when we arrived at the next stop and I dressed again. A group of 4 young guys entered my car and sat two rows from me. They were shouting loudly and drinking bee, not noticing me. As I had a lot of time before I would be back to my start, I slowly stroked my naked pussy again, under my skirt, hoping nobody would see it. Listening to the 4 drunk guys, I took my time, but finally I was so hot that I did cum. I must have made some noises, as the 4 guys suddenly stopped talking and looked at me. I was happy when we arrived at my starting point and I could get up and leave the train, feeling the suspicious looks of the 4 guys in my back.

I took off my jacked, and enjoyed a cool breeze that made my nipples grow hard, clearly visible under the sheer fabric of my tee. I tried to retrieve my underwear, but I could not find it. It was gone. During the walk home I did as I had done while walking to the station. I let my skirt ride up, showing off my bare, naked, and shaved pussy, juices still flowing down my thighs. Soon I was so horny again that I had to slide my finger into my wet cunt. When I was home, first thing I did was making me cum again...
nice one. no other people willing for this?
Antek88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 01:23 AM   #19
Hunterxv3

Does somebody want to accompany me virtually while I’ll do the crossdressing one?

26, Male, Austria
Likes: Humiliation, Wearing panties, forced feminization, strip games, semi public and Anal

Limits: Scat, CBT and face pics
Hunterxv3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk