Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-12-2012, 01:30 PM   #16
fullofsecrets

I read. Cant wait for whats happening next! Kinda hoping this lasts longer then 24 hours
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #17
cherrygirl

Thanks full of secrets, I can always count on you. Maybe I should just pm you the story bc it doesn't look like anyone else is reading anymore
cherrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #18
kinkyone

I found this story yesterday and read through it all. I'm one of your silent fans and feel it would be a shame if you didn't finish the story.

Likes: mild to medium pain, bondage, gags, blindfolds, humiliation, light public, latex
Toys: handcuffs(leather & metal), collars, ball gag, ring gag, straightjacket, spreader bars, rope. (can purchase more)
Limits: Nothing permanent, Nothing illegal, Nothing dangerous, No familiy or friends, No blood or perminant marks, No public nudity, No poop play, Nothing involving men
kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:09 AM   #19
Lucid

Another silent fan here, love the story I check in every morning to see if there is a new post. Trust me, you have fans. c: Still reading, keep up the good work Missy!
Lucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:29 AM   #20
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I love this story and I don't really comment on story's much but please keep adding to the story

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:42 AM   #21
stukkie

Bug like the story a lot

Hi, I'm also a fan of the story and not even a silent one .....

Keep up the good work (I especially like the update rate and length of the chapters)

I seriously hope she will stay longer than 24 Hour

Last edited by stukkie; 04-13-2012 at 06:51 AM.
stukkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:18 PM   #22
cherrygirl

Default An answer

Well the story is called 24 hour submissive. But before everyone freaks out about it only being 1 day let me just tell you that 24 hours can be quite a long time and I don't intend to waste a minute of it. This is my first story so I can't promise it'll go on for 50 pages but I promise it wont end any time soon

Thanks to everyone who commented! You guys rock! Next post will be up soon!
Old 04-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #23
cherrygirl

Default As promised

Part VII

I just stay there for a while, kneeling on the carpet. *I slowly breath in and out very peacefully, waiting for you to return.*

A minute or so later you return with a hair dryer and tell me to blow out my hair in the bathroom. Then you add, "make yourself look nice, I want to show you off," and with a wink you leave to go take a shower in the other bathroom. I guess you want to look presentable too! I do as told, drying my hair so it's nice and fluffy and shiny. When I'm done I wash my face with cold water then continue to just brush my hair. *

As I look in the mirror, brushing my hair I feel like a princess. *At first I try to force this feeling away and try to feel like a slave instead. However, it dawns on me that princesses in childhood movies were very submissive: being locked in a tower, always having to look pretty, being married to whichever knight or prince her father chose. In some stories the man even "tamed" the princess from a women who would kill with a stone-cold glance to a women so worn down and beaten that she was perfectly submissive. *

I sigh at my perfect reflection picking out all my flaws. Only I would notice them, but they are there. The pores in my cheeks that are just a bit too big, my eyebrows that are just a bit too bushy, my lips that would be gorgeous if they were only a bit darker and fuller, the redness of my nose, the split ends in my hair, my eyelashes that would be intoxicating if they were a tiny bit longer. Everything is just a bit away from being perfect. I may be a perfectionist but it is only because someone once told me that "mere excellence will be tolerated" meaning that it is expected for me to be perfect; and, being a slave, I should be punished if I'm not that. *

I think back on the day's events and realize just how many mistakes I've made. I forgot the coffee, I tried to clean without removing the lingerie, I let the vibe slip out of me, I can't even believe it. I realize this is my first day being a real life slave, but I am still disappointed in my low level of performance. I know I redeemed myself a bit with the dance, but it's not about making mistakes and redeeming yourself. It's about pure excellence. All of the time.

I look at myself one last time in the mirror and promise to do better for the rest of the day. Ever since I was thirteen I knew this was the life I wanted. I knew that it would be hard but I wanted to do it. I chose this and now I must prove myself worthy. I will be excellent.*

Right then you come down the stairs and swing open the bathroom door. I throw myself on my knees knowing that this is my place; this is where I belong. You hand me a shirt. It's a men's, white, button down shirt, and it's thin. I put in on, still kneeling. It barely comes down to the floor and I know when I stand up it might just cover my bum if I'm lucky. I look down and see my little nipples poking out ever so slightly and hope it isn't too cold out today!*

"Wonderful," you say with a nod directing me to stand and follow you. You lead me to the car not even allowing me shoes. I bite my tongue, forcing myself not to ask where we are going or protest about your minimal choice of outfit for me. I silently walk out the door using all of my energy to hold back and stay calm. The cold winter air has no trouble at all getting through the thin, loose shirt. My nipples *are immediately erect and my newly shaven legs and pussy are covered in goosebumps right away. I quickly tip toe to your car trying not to let my cold feet touch the wet snowy ground. All I can do is be silently grateful that you let me dry my hair.*

Once I close the passenger door you say, "Oh, I forgot something! I'll be right back!" Then, with a slam of the door, I am left all alone again. I can feel the cold leather seat on my bottom as nothing is covering it. I wish that the seats were cloth, but I realize that leather is probably the best because it's the easiest to clean...and there's a great possibility that when I exit the car the seat will not be as clean as it is now! *As I sit there in silence I wonder where we are going. It can't be anywhere too public as I'm barely dressed and most public places require shoes and pants at least! I pray that you aren't taking me to some secluded area of the woods as I think I might become a popsicle! Then I remember your phone call with Thomas, and "make yourself look nice, I want to show you off,"...it all starts making sense. My stomach sinks at the thought. We are going to Thomas's house...you want to show me off...*
Old 04-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #24
allsmilesalways

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygirl View Post
Is anyone still reading... I feel like I'm posting to no one. Suggestions and comments are always appreciated
Still reading i was actually waiting for this post! continue, please?
allsmilesalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:02 AM   #25
cherrygirl

Default Chapter 8

Part VIII

You return to the car carrying a bag. *I watch you lock the front door and walk toward the car, silently begging to know what's in the bag. *This time I actually get my wish, at least a little! You get in the car and unzip the bag. *The first thing you pull out is a dress. *I stare at it in awe and disbelief. It's a dress. It's a real dress! It's not only modest it's still submissive! It's a white A line dress. With navy blue polkadots. It has cap sleeves and a button down front. *It's not too extravagant but to me it's beautiful! I can't believe it. I love it so much and I just sit there staring at it praying that you let me wear it!

Finally you begin to explain. "Now since you didn't complain about the shirt that you are wearing right now you have passed the test. Your body is for me to use as I please. It is also for others to use as long as I am ok with it. Outside of my private home however, I want you to look and act like a proper lady. You will dress modestly and femininely, you will act graceful, elegant, and you will have poise. Do you understand?"

I nod. You look at the time. It's*3:30. The game starts at 4 but I have no idea how long *it will take to get to Thomas's house. Apparently we have enough time because you continue talking. Looking at me directly in the eyes and speaking quietly to make sure I'm understanding every word completely you say, "Your behavior reflects upon me even though I've only had you for a day. After the game you are coming home with me and there will be hell to pay if I am not pleased with your behavior. Usually I wouldn't take a slave out of my house to show off until I'm satisfied that she is perfectly trained, however, only having you for a day I don't have that option. I trust that you can control yourself and keep your composure," at that point you lower your voice and talk in a very gentle tone as if we are on the same team and you need to make sure you are getting through to me. "I have a few simple rules that I need you to try to remember, can you do that?"

*I nod, "Yes sir."

**"Ok," you take a deep breath. I know this really means a lot to you.*

"First, always speak softly. Second, when someone is talking you do not interrupt them. Third, during the game, we will call you if we want anything. That's not to say that you can't offer to do something, but just offer quietly and do not force anything upon anyone. If we don't need you at that moment you may either sit on a couch or chair that no one else is sitting on, or you may busy yourself in the kitchen. I'm going to ask Thomas if he has any household work he needs done when we get there. If he does *you will attend to that first before watching the game with us."*

You pause and look at me to see if I'm getting all of this. I stare at you intently trying to soak in every word.

**"So overall you need to know your place as a submissive female. Be polite and show respect to everyone else no matter how they treat you. *If something really bothers you, you may politely ask them to stop but it's ultimately their choice weather or not they do stop and you may not complain about it. *Also be positive and happy to serve." You pause again.*

** I feel very overwhelmed with all of this and all of these rules. I've always wanted to be lady like but I've never really been a very elegant woman.*

** *"I know this is a lot but I need you to do the best you can. If you can't follow all of these rules you won't get punished necessarily, however if you are rude, disrespectful, or unpleasant in anyway you will be punished. Do you understand?"

** *"Yes sir. I will be on my best behavior. I won't let you down," I say, however I'm not exactly 100% confident that I'll be perfect. I do think it is reasonable to expect me to be polite and respectful, and I'll try to seem happy to serve, and not complain, and speak softly without interrupting, and to know my place, and to do housework when I'm not needed, and to be pleasing. There are a lot of things to remember... Gosh I hope I can do this.*

You hand me the dress and I slide it over my legs. Before I button it up you hand me a bra. It's a lace bra, but it's more than I had before! I thank you for it.*

Once I put it on I feel better. I feel more like a lady who is there to serve and please men with her beauty and her femininity rather than a slut who is only good for her body and who deserves to be punished often. The dress gives me a new confidence.

Then You hand me a pair of crotchless panties. My eyes go wide, "These aren't very lady like, Sir!" I shout with a smile.*

"Speak softly," you instruct me. "And know your place. You are a slave, you will still be used even when you are wearing clothes. You are an elegant, submissive woman. Just play the part and you will be perfect."

"Yes sir," I agree.*

Then you pull a string of pearls out of the bag. "Every elegant lady needs pearls," you smile as *you hand them to me.*

"Thank you sir!" I smile and even though I'm so excited I make sure to keep my voice soft. I can't keep the grin off my face as I lean over and gently place a soft kiss on your cheek and whisper "Thank you sir," again into your ear. You smile then*turn the key and pull out of the driveway.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:21 AM   #26
masterCat

Send a message via Yahoo to masterCat
Default your story

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygirl View Post
Is anyone still reading... I feel like I'm posting to no one. Suggestions and comments are always appreciated

Yes I am reading it is very well written easy to sit and actually invision you in the scene please continue
masterCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:30 PM   #27
cherrygirl

Default Part 9

Part IX*

Your car pulls up to Thomas's house and a burst of adrenaline rushes through me.*

"Speak softly, do not complain, do house work first, listen carefully to any orders, be respectful and *most of all know your place," you remind me.*

I nod silently, taking in all the rules.*

"Now," you begin gently, "this is the last time I'm going to talk to you like this for a few hours. While we are in the house I expect you to be nearly perfect if not completely perfect. I will be angry if I need to speak to you for any reason."*

You voice begins to grow louder, "I do not want to have to stop watching the game just to deal with you. There is nothing you will need that will be important enough for me to have to divert my attention away from the game. Do you understand?"*

"Yes sir," I nod, intimidated by your new tone.*

"If you hit your head you will not call for me. If you need to use the bathroom you will hold it. If you decide to burn your hand on the stove you will deal with it! Do you understand, slave!"*

"Yes sir" I say shakily surprised by this sudden harshness in your voice. I have a feeling there will be no more Mr. Nice Master until we get back to your house.*

"I'm not sure you do understand but you will be punished. Severely. If you do not," you threaten. "Now let's go."*

And with that you slam the door. I've just begun to step out of the passenger side when you grab my arm, tug me hard, out the door and slam it too. For a moment I am not touching the ground as I pull my foot in to avoid having it smashed in the door. *Your strength is pulling me forward so hard that I am just lifted into the air. The next moment my knee hits the ground and I quickly struggle to my feet against the force of you dragging me forward. I manage to only get a small scape on the side of my knee. Nevertheless, it begins to sting right away.*

"Ding dong," chimes the bell.*

Thomas, a young handsome man with short, *dark brown hair opens the door. He smiles gently with his mouth but his smile is so friendly I can see how his bluish-green eyes are shining with a glimmering smile as well. I'm shocked to see this friendly looking young man in the doorway as the way you were acting I imagined a huge, bald, tattooed man with a motorcycle, wearing all leather. This tidy, young man is in no way what I expected; however, his body is still solid and tan with large arms. He's tall like you, in fact you are both nearly the same height, over a foot taller than me, but that doesn't mean much as I am very short.*

"Well, come on in," Thomas smiles, "and who is this?" he asks looking as me as if I'm a baby in your arms.*

"This here, is Riley" you say with a grin.

"Well isn't she somethin'! She's your...?" Thomas says to you, almost asking but not finishing the question.*

At this my cheeks turn red because i know what he means. He's asking you if i'm your slave.*

At this you smile in delight, answering "Yes she is. But sadly it's only for a day. Going back to her parents in Minnesota tomorrow!"

Then you smile and get right to business, "She's very useful too. And she's going to be very compliant today, aren't you sweetie?"*

You look at me expecting an answer. "Yes sir," I say feeling too unprepared for this whole day, thrown off by Thomas's unexpectedly neat appearance, "Yes sir, of course." I confirm.*

"Of course you will, slave. Now what would you like her to do? She is going to serve us, of course, all day, but if you have a list of chores or something to keep her busy while we don't need her, I'm sure she'd appreciate that. We don't want her bothering us," you smile.*
Thomas's face turns slightly pink, hardly noticeable, but I can tell he is not as used to this type of thing as you are. He goes over to a counter and says,"Oh yes, of course. In fact here's my to-list for the week. Maybe you could get this all done today, if not thats fine though," he say giving me another one of those reassuring smiles. "Just a few things I haven't gotten around to...of course I've been putting off the least "attractive chores" for a few weeks as I don't particularly like them." Then he laughs a bit at his own procrastination.

*I can't help feeling attracted to him. Although he seems less experienced than you his deep laugh is so sexy and his inexperience is comforting.*

I read it over:
"To-do's
Kitchen
1. Sweep and mop kitchen
2. Empty and load dishwasher
3. Wash dirty dishes in the sink
Bathroom
4. Scrub the tub
5. Clean the sink
6. Mop the floor
Outdoor
7. Trim *hedges
8. Pick up dog poop
9. Water the flowers
Miscellaneous*
10. Wash the dog
11. Do the laundry
12. Take dirty clothes to dry cleaners
Old 04-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #28
fullofsecrets

Wonderful. Please continue
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #29
french_boy

just found this today, read it all, absolutely love it
Old 04-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #30
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

I just read a book today. but I will read this all tomorrow, and I am posting a comment so I can find it easier.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
1 day, female submissive, male dominant