Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #16
jwdotson

Make sure you get back to us on exactly how it went! I love details!
jwdotson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #17
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdotson View Post
Make sure you get back to us on exactly how it went! I love details!
I will! I will post a list of what I do each day and how it goes, Master wants as many punishments as possible for me to fill my days and nights with

Dislikes: Ice in either of my holes, too much pain, being denied orgasm for a long, clips/pins on my clit, stretching either hole too much

Hard limits: Pics/cam, needles/tacks, illegal, family/friends, anything dangerous or permanent, scat, vomit

Curious: Pee, enema, mild public
Zheai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:02 PM   #18
Master_naku

Send a message via Yahoo to Master_naku

your master is right you should be sore, I want your pussy to take more abuse. Slap your pussy 100 times in sets of 20 between each set you have to edge 2 times, after you complete all 100 slaps edge 5 times , after this i want you to twist, pinch and slap torture on your clit for 5 minutes, and pussy in tooth paste and leave it there for 2 hours
Master_naku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:49 PM   #19
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_naku View Post
your master is right you should be sore, I want your pussy to take more abuse. Slap your pussy 100 times in sets of 20 between each set you have to edge 2 times, after you complete all 100 slaps edge 5 times , after this i want you to twist, pinch and slap torture on your clit for 5 minutes, and pussy in tooth paste and leave it there for 2 hours
Starting this now, my pussy is getting VERY sore, Master is happy about this but doesn't think ym breasts or nipples are nearly sore enough

Dislikes: Ice in either of my holes, too much pain, being denied orgasm for a long, clips/pins on my clit, stretching either hole too much

Hard limits: Pics/cam, needles/tacks, illegal, family/friends, anything dangerous or permanent, scat, vomit

Old 03-09-2012, 01:36 AM   #20
Master_naku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zheai View Post
Starting this now, my pussy is getting VERY sore, Master is happy about this but doesn't think ym breasts or nipples are nearly sore enough
good your pussy deserves its punishment.

As for your tits if you can reach your own tits bite and suck your own nipples for 2 minutes each, slap each tit 50 times, make the last ten very hard, now apply clamps to your nipples and then you should grab and twist your tits very hard until your master tells you to stop doing it, then you must slap the clamps off, once this is done you should put a small sheet of sand paper in your bra and wear it for the day, as added torment put one in your panties as well so it rubs your tortured clit
Old 03-09-2012, 02:00 AM   #21
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_naku View Post
good your pussy deserves its punishment.

As for your tits if you can reach your own tits bite and suck your own nipples for 2 minutes each, slap each tit 50 times, make the last ten very hard, now apply clamps to your nipples and then you should grab and twist your tits very hard until your master tells you to stop doing it, then you must slap the clamps off, once this is done you should put a small sheet of sand paper in your bra and wear it for the day, as added torment put one in your panties as well so it rubs your tortured clit
We don't have any sand paper as for the rest of the punishment I finished it and my nipples are sore but Master doesnt think they are enough

He's decided he's going to have me in tight tit bondage and push my limits with some mild needle play, we need others too decide with dice how many needles he's going to use. ( 2 or 4 dice depending on how cruel you all want to be too this naughty whore)

Everytime I accidentally cum during a punishment I have to post it here and you can all decide with a di how severe my punishment for that should be

Old 03-09-2012, 03:35 AM   #22
Dravot
getDare Devil

I think I speak for all present when I say 4 dice are the least you deserve.
Dravot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:55 AM   #23
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
I think I speak for all present when I say 4 dice are the least you deserve.
Master agrees and says you can use as many as you wish

Old 03-09-2012, 04:03 AM   #24
Dravot
getDare Devil

Well after doing a little math I think 6 dice should be just about right, provided your master thinks your worth that much attention. Should be less the ten per tit with those dice, but if you're very lucky you might just roll all 6's.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:07 AM   #25
Zheai

Quote:
Well after doing a little math I think 6 dice should be just about right, provided your master thinks your worth that much attention. Should be less the ten per tit with those dice, but if you're very lucky you might just roll all 6's.
Master says I'm not even slightly worth his time but he wants to see his naughty slut squirm and wince so he's making me roll 8 dice

Old 03-09-2012, 05:01 AM   #26
Dravot
getDare Devil

I look forward to hearing how that goes, you're lucky to have a master who cares so much about you that he will let you roll 8 dice. Just read your updated post about having to walk the crotch rope. Here is a little more punishment for you, insert 5 ice cubes up your ass and 2 up your abused pussy. You are then to take your tit and pinching the nipple hard lift it up and away from your body and slap it hard enough that it pulls out of your hand, do this 20 times to each tit. You are then to take toothpaste and rub it over your slapped tits making sure to get plenty around the nipple then put a bra on, you can not take it off and clean your tits until all the ice is completely melted. If you pass any ice cubes back out, even the tiniest little piece of ice, do it again but double the number of times you have to slap your tits. Repeat until successful.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:10 AM   #27
Zheai

Quote:
I look forward to hearing how that goes, you're lucky to have a master who cares so much about you that he will let you roll 8 dice. Just read your updated post about having to walk the crotch rope. Here is a little more punishment for you, insert 5 ice cubes up your ass and 2 up your abused pussy. You are then to take your tit and pinching the nipple hard lift it up and away from your body and slap it hard enough that it pulls out of your hand, do this 20 times to each tit. You are then to take toothpaste and rub it over your slapped tits making sure to get plenty around the nipple then put a bra on, you can not take it off and clean your tits until all the ice is completely melted. If you pass any ice cubes back out, even the tiniest little piece of ice, do it again but double the number of times you have to slap your tits. Repeat until successful.
I rolled 42 in total so Master is going to do the needle play tomorrow early in the morning, for tonight however I'm going to do your punishment right now, as soon as I finish typing this in fact.

Old 03-09-2012, 06:25 AM   #28
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

I think after the needles have been removed your master should rub in some rubbing alcohol.
As for tonight I have an over night punishment for you start by turning a vibe on low and inserting it deep into your pussy followed by a sponge to absorb your juices also put a plug covered with toothpaste up your ass. next tie a crotch rope to hold it all in and then bind your feet spread to your bed you are to be naked and no covers all night as for your nipples you are to apply icyhot/toothpaste to them every three hours until 6am tomarrow morning. in the morning you are to take the sponge from your pussy and put it in your mouth you are to suck your juices from it while dripping hotwax on your nipples and clit. when your master is satisfied you are to whip the wax off with a belt (bonus points if you can stand perfectly still and let him whip the wax off). oh and no cumming if you do I'll think of a punishment involving those needles and your pussy! I expect a full detailed and descriptive report (500 words min) if I am not satisfied I will send a harsher punishent
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:50 PM   #29
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
I think after the needles have been removed your master should rub in some rubbing alcohol.
As for tonight I have an over night punishment for you start by turning a vibe on low and inserting it deep into your pussy followed by a sponge to absorb your juices also put a plug covered with toothpaste up your ass. next tie a crotch rope to hold it all in and then bind your feet spread to your bed you are to be naked and no covers all night as for your nipples you are to apply icyhot/toothpaste to them every three hours until 6am tomarrow morning. in the morning you are to take the sponge from your pussy and put it in your mouth you are to suck your juices from it while dripping hotwax on your nipples and clit. when your master is satisfied you are to whip the wax off with a belt (bonus points if you can stand perfectly still and let him whip the wax off). oh and no cumming if you do I'll think of a punishment involving those needles and your pussy! I expect a full detailed and descriptive report (500 words min) if I am not satisfied I will send a harsher punishent
Master agreed and used the alcohol after the needle. He also likes your overnight punishment and will be having me start it later this evening

Everyone knows what I did yesterday and heres what I did and am doing for today:

I woke and emmediatly had to put my breasts into very tight bondage so they stung and swell, I then had to spank each one 100 times with the wooden spoon, then had to apply toothpaste and clothes pins to my nipples.
Next Master let the other members of the house write phrases all over me including things like "Cunt" "Worthless whore" and many others.
I spent about 3 hours this morning with a vibrator in me turned to high, any time it fell out everyone in the house was allowed to slap my pussy and tits 20 times. At the end of the 3 hours I had to put a very large buttplug up my ass and then toothpaste on ym clit, with a very tight crotch rope (to my dismay)
Of course I havent been allowed to cum at all though every hour i've had to edge atleast 5 times.
And of course everyone in the house has made sure to remind me what a worthless little slut I am everytime they see me
Master gave everyone permission to make me services them however they wish but so far no one has so it seems I need even more punishment for being so wothless no one will even bother to use me for their pleasure
At lunch we took a break from the breast bondage for the needle play and Master was sure to be very thorough with the rubbing alcohol when he was done

Old 03-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #30
Master_naku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zheai View Post
Master agreed and used the alcohol after the needle. He also likes your overnight punishment and will be having me start it later this evening

Everyone knows what I did yesterday and heres what I did and am doing for today:

I woke and emmediatly had to put my breasts into very tight bondage so they stung and swell, I then had to spank each one 100 times with the wooden spoon, then had to apply toothpaste and clothes pins to my nipples.
Next Master let the other members of the house write phrases all over me including things like "Cunt" "Worthless whore" and many others.
I spent about 3 hours this morning with a vibrator in me turned to high, any time it fell out everyone in the house was allowed to slap my pussy and tits 20 times. At the end of the 3 hours I had to put a very large buttplug up my ass and then toothpaste on ym clit, with a very tight crotch rope (to my dismay)
Of course I havent been allowed to cum at all though every hour i've had to edge atleast 5 times.
And of course everyone in the house has made sure to remind me what a worthless little slut I am everytime they see me
Master gave everyone permission to make me services them however they wish but so far no one has so it seems I need even more punishment for being so wothless no one will even bother to use me for their pleasure
At lunch we took a break from the breast bondage for the needle play and Master was sure to be very thorough with the rubbing alcohol when he was done
maybe you should be begging them to use your whore body for their pleasure

Advertisements
Kink Talk