Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #16
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Five

The boys stared at each other, glancing down at the girls every other few seconds. "I... I don't know if I can go through with this, Jared.... It seems kind of cruel to me..." William whispered.

"Oh, quit being such a pussy. This is baby stuff. Besides he wouldn't have picked Allie if she couldn't handle it, you know how he is. Plus, if Allie can take it, I'm sure her friend can take it, too."

"Look, doesn't it seem a little wrong to you to being doing this to two girls who, one, we have never even spoken to, two, have never caused any harm to anyone at all, and three, probably don't deserve to go through this type of traumatic situation." William rubbed his hands against his jeans, getting the sweat from his nervousness rub off on them.

Jared pushed William on his shoulder and William stumbled backwards a bit. "Quit talking like that, you are starting to sound like one of those criminals that go absolutely crazy after they have already committed the crime."

"But that is just it! We are committing a crime here!" William shouted and Jared shoved him again and this time William fell onto the floor.

"Shut up! Shut up right now! You are seriously starting to piss me off," Jared commented and looked down at both of the girls, laying still and motionlessly asleep secured onto the tables. "I need a little relief from your nonsense." He walked over to Allie, significantly admiring the curvature of her slender body. Her skin was pale, just as it was before, and her legs were formed beautifully with firm thighs and strong calves.

His hands made their way down to touch her body. One caressed over one of her naked breasts and the other led its fingers through her almost ebony hair. He was getting aroused just thinking about the positions he would be able to see her in soon.

From behind him, William pulled Jared away from her and turned him to face him. "Knock it off. We will both be in trouble if he comes back in here and sees you messing with the both of them. This is his idea, his experiment, his creation; we have to respect his rules," William stated and walked to the closest wall of the room and sat down against it.

"I was just messing around a little. I'm just trying to have a little bit of fun. Besides, I wouldn't purposely try to ruin this for us, like the boss said, if everything goes well with the experiment he will pay us big bucks to use them around a little and I desperately need the cash."

"But is it really worth the money to harm someone, especially a girl?" William slung his head down and stared at the floor, contemplating to himself if this was still a smart idea or not.

"We aren't hurting anyone, no one will notice if they are gone or not. And then when they are actually gone no one will show any remorse." Jared gave a mean smile and looked back at the girls, going over their soon-to-be new experiences that they probably wouldn't enjoy, but he himself certainly would.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:06 PM   #17
katebabe21

this is amazing! please continue it! I've missed not having new installments!
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #18
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I'm still not quite sure whether this is better placed in the 18+ section or not.

I wonder in how far the fact that one of the girls saw her mother being raped and murdered has a significant meaning for later chapters.... I think however this could influence the 18+ question a lot.

If this was just another kidnapped, fuck, done story, it probably wouldn't be as offensive as with that background (of that one girl and her mother)

Even though this is not exactly my favorite type of story, I really like that William shows doubt about what they are doing... would be nice if you keep it like that, it offers nice options for a story.

Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #19
fullofsecrets

Well I dont think I am going to continue this story. I got really upset when some people found it offensive and I dont want anyone to feel that way. So I think Im going to let it die
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 03-27-2012, 04:16 PM   #20
katebabe21

ohh :/ I thought it was really good. well thanks for the first few parts. I hope you will re-consider, but thanks for the creation of what you have! continue writing. I'll be looking forward to you other story now
Old 03-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #21
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofsecrets View Post
Well I dont think I am going to continue this story. I got really upset when some people found it offensive and I dont want anyone to feel that way. So I think Im going to let it die
Please continue this story. Just because a few people took offense to this story does not mean that you should let the story die. There are more people who want this story to continue then there are people who have been offended by it.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #22
fullofsecrets

I guess I could continue the story if their are those of you who want to read it..
Old 03-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #23
katebabe21

I would definitely be reading if you continued!!
Old 03-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #24
jcogginsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofsecrets View Post
I guess I could continue the story if their are those of you who want to read it..
i definately want to reed it
jcogginsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:51 PM   #25
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Six

The boss walked back in the room an hour later and both of the boys shot up from the ground and stood in front of him. He walked past the girls and eyed the both of them, making sure that they had not been touched just yet. "They're still asleep?" he asked.

Jared nodded and took a step forward. "Yes, they're pretty much out cold, sir."

"Good. I am not ready for them to be awake yet. Have the both of you figured out which one gets which? You-" he said and pointed at William. "You pick first."

William looked at the girls, he was more gentle than Jared was, more delicate you could say. "I'll..... I will take Allie," he finally said and the boss nodded an looked at Jared.

"That means you're stuck with Beth."

"Yes, sir," Jared said.

"Are you content with that, son?" the boss asked and Jared nodded. "Good. Do you both remember what this experiment is all about?" Jared and William looked at each other and then looked back at him; the boss sighed. "This experiment is to see if in the right situation at the right time, if a woman can be tormented into submission and like being submissive." Both of the boys smiled, now envisioning it in their minds. "Exactly, its the perfect idea with the two perfect specimens."

The boss walked over to the girls and went to the sides of Beth's table. "You two come here. I need to inspect this specimen and I need the both of you to hold her in case she wakes up." The boys nodded and walked over to him. The boss untied her ankles and each of the boys took one in their hands. "Spread her legs." They did. He bent over the table and slipped medical gloves over his hands.

With his left hand he spread her pussy lips apart and with his right he slowly inserted his middle finger and felt around inside. "She feels like she is sexually healthy enough. Not a virgin, I'm positive on that, but overall healthy. " He took away his hands and nodded at the boys. "Restrain her again." They did and then moved over to Allie's table.

The same thing happened. "This one is definitely a virgin, she will be lots of fun to play with," the boss said, looking at William. William smiled to look cool but his hands were sweating and he was getting a hard on just looking at her opened legs. They restrained her again.

The boss took off the gloves and threw them in a trash can in the corner of the room. He looked back at the boys. He reached inside his pocket and took out two black masks with open eye and mouth holes. "You two will need to put these on before the both of them wake up. We all want them to feel the full torment and torture of their new reality when they wake up to strangers who now are in control of them and their bodies."
Old 03-30-2012, 10:42 AM   #26
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Seven

William and Jared both put on their masks. They looked at each other, studying the way the that the girls would perceive them when they woke up. William looked down. His hands were sweating again and now his knee caps were shaking up and down. "Jared..."

"Don't say it, Will. I don't want to hear it. We are doing this whether you like it or not." Jared walked over to Beth and studied her body. She was slender, like Allie, but had bigger breasts and brown nipples, while Allie's were pink. Her legs were long and shaven, obviously kept up to society's standards. Her arms were pretty muscular, but not too much for a girl. "She's going to be able to put up quite the fight," he said.

"Jared.... I'm nervous..."

Jared looked at his friend. "Look, there is nothing to be nervous about."

"But Jared, I've never.... I mean... I don't know how to..."

"I know you're a virgin, Will. I'll help you. And trust me, once you get into it you'll get the hang of it. Besides, I don't think he's going to let us fuck them for a while."

Behind them one of the girls was starting to stir. They both looked. It was Allie, she was coming to. William started to panic silently and Jared hit him over the head. Suddenly her eyes opened, wide. Allie tugged at the restraints and her eyes quickly looked about the room.

"Well, good morning," Jared said, smiling. She looked at him and made an upset look on her face. "Oh, shhh shhh. Don't cry now. You don't want to get into trouble for annoying us, now do you?" he asked and Allie only stared at him and bit her lip nervously. "Do you!?" She shook her head no and Jared nodded. "Good." He looked at William. "Go tell the boss that one of them has woken up." William leaves.

When William returns the boss is with him. They both step in the room and walk over to Allie's table.

"Its a pleasure to see that your awake, Allie," the boss said, him too smiling.

Allie stared at him. She knew him from somewhere, but she couldn't quite place his face. Her whole body was sweating from fear and her heart was pacing six times faster than normal. She closed her eyes, simply praying this was just a dream, but when she reopened them she certainly realized it was not. She opened her mouth, but said no words; she only sighed.

"Yes, yes. I know you do not speak. That's okay though, we can deal without that." He looked down at her body and then looked at William and pulled him over. "This is your master. He controls you now. He makes every decision for you and you will do what he tells you to do, or else you will be punished."

Allie looked at William. He was tall skinny, muscular. But that was all she could really tell about him with his mask on.

"Do you understand me?" Allie laid still. "Here, let me say this loud and clear. Do as your told and you will not be harmed, but if you don't then you will be hurt, badly; possibly killed."

She started to cry and nodded. She closed her eyes again and this time kept them closed. All of a sudden she felt sharp pains in her breasts. She looked down. Nipple clamps had been placed tightly on each nipple. She fussed and thrashed around a little, but that only made them hurt worse. Allie stopped moving and held still, quietly sobbing.

The boss sneered at her. "Aww does that hurt, sweet heart? Well this is only the beginning."
Old 03-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #27
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

This is interesting, I like how scared Will is. I get the feeling that Jared is nervous too, just playing it cool.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #28
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Just waiting for the moment when Will backs out

This is really interesting, keep it up please!
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:04 PM   #29
katebabe21

I'm truly interested to see where this goes. I wonder if Allie will find her voice while there. Hopefully the boss isn't to harsh. Great updates! Thank you for continuing!!
Old 04-06-2012, 08:42 AM   #30
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Eight

By the time they all had Allie off the table and onto her hands and knees on the floor she was absolutely drenched in sweat. She was having an adrenaline rush, but she'd never had one before and didn't know what was going on. So, in real sense, to her this rush felt like she had been hit by a bus.

The boss had left, but he had given William strict instruction to toy with her before he did. He also placed Jared in charge, to watch William and make sure he used her and didn't just leave her laying there.

"Jared...."

"Shut up and just play with her. You've got a beautiful womanly body laying in front of you and you don't have the eagerness to toy with her delicate body? C'mon, man."

William took a step towards her and grabbed a blindfold. He tied it around her head and covered her eyes. He could feel the panic she was feeling himself. "This doesn't seem fair..." William said and on the ground Allie nodded gently in agreement.

"Hush up, you!" Jared exclaimed and gave Allie a hard kick to the stomach, making her topple over.

"Hey! She didn't say anything!"

"She wanted to. You know what, if you can't do it I guess I'm just going to have to do it for you!" Jared grabbed a large dildo out of a box and walked over to Allie. She could hear his foot steps and tried to crawl away from him. He grabbed the back of her head by her hair and held her in place. "Don't even think about going anywhere." Jared took the dildo and shoved it deep inside Allie's ass very quickly. She airily screamed in pain. William looked away.

Jared grabbed a crop and began to lightly tap her back and ass with it, secretly tricking her into thinking that he was going to be gentle now. But with one quick hard hit to her ass, she knew he was not.

"Okay, okay, Jared! I'll do it. Stop it," William said and walked over to them. He took the crop out of Jared's hand and smacked it on Allie's ass.

Jared shook his head. "Harder."

William nodded angrily and hit Allie harder. He didn't want to whip her anymore so he bent down and started to wiggle the dildo in her ass. Slowly he took it out, leaving only an inch inside, and began to fuck her with it. Her nails scratched against the cement floor and Jared laughed, William tried to ignore him.

William didn't like what he was doing, but he couldn't ignore the enormous bulge in his pants. He was incredibly horny and just couldn't ignore it. He pushed the dildo all the way in and walked in front of Allie.

"Do you want to have a break, Allie?" he asked her and she nodded reluctantly. "On your knees." Allie lifted off of her hands and sat on her knees on the floor. William removed her blindfold. After opening her eyes she sat there staring at his giant bohner that was only inches from her face. "Come suck me and finish me off and then I'll let you have break." She started to cry and stared at him, wanting to shake her head no, but fearing the consequences. She was already in so much pain.

She scooted closer and licked the tip slowly. She was obviously trying to work her way around the actual act of sucking. Jared walked behind her and shoved her head down. Williams penis pushed into Allie's mouth and he closed his eyes enjoying the surrounding wetness of her. She continued to keep it inside now, scared. She sucked on it, going up and down in motion; causing William to become only more erect.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abduction, bdsm, force, hope, rape