Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-20-2017, 04:57 PM   #16
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selly View Post
Hello! I haven't been on here forever due to a wrist injury and as a result, couldn't enjoy my "welcome dares" thread properly Anyway now my wrist is all healed and I'll be going on vacation to celebrate and want to try out some dares while there. I'm kinda thinking about going on denial during this period but I dunno we'll see. Try not to involve stuff with cumming just in case

Details:

I leave on the 19th, to my parents' summer house. It's at a suburb with a beach and a pool close by (like 5-10 minutes away for both). There is also a tennis court near it. They have a small yard and lots of neighbours. I will be there until the 29th.

On 29th, I will attend a wedding. On 31st I leave for a vacation with 3 girfriends of mine. We will stay at a really nice hotel with its own beach and pool. I come back to the city on the night of August 3rd.

I need dares for my flights (2 hour long flights each), my parents' summer house, the wedding and the girls' trip.

Important: Note that anything public (except maybe hidden public) and anything involving friends and family is a limit. See my signature for more limits & likes.

Thanks in advance!
Get or make a tack bra. Start wearing it just before the wedding, and it stays on till you're back from your girls' trip on 3rd August.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:11 AM   #17
YourDarePartner

Quote:
Originally Posted by selly View Post
By the way I use a special toothpaste for sensitive teeth and it's not very strong or minty so maybe the pain might not be as intense as you guys are hoping since I find it rather easy to bear. Do you guys have any toothpaste suggestions? I have to use my current one on my teeth otherwise I experience pain when drinking cold drinks but I may get a travel sized tube of your suggestion just for this purpose lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
p.s, I suggest icyhot or tigerbalm if toothpaste isn't enough
I confirm that Tiger Balm is a lot more efficient than toothpaste, but you should probably try it before the wedding, in case which you could'nt handle it!

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 06:22 AM   #18
selly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
If you play tennis you will be wearing only one of those short skirt tennis outfits and I see you will already be going commando.
Public is a limit and I would for sure flash my pussy if I did this so I have to refuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Get or make a tack bra. Start wearing it just before the wedding, and it stays on till you're back from your girls' trip on 3rd August.
Tacks? Won't they pierce my skin? That sounds way more painful and damaging than what I'm willing to try. Sorry I'm refusing so many dares but I'm actually doing all of the dares you give me and will provide honest reports, I won't accept anything I can't do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourDarePartner View Post
I confirm that Tiger Balm is a lot more efficient than toothpaste, but you should probably try it before the wedding, in case which you could'nt handle it!
Mouthwash was also suggested via PM, I'll try mouthwash today since we alreay have some, and some extra minty toothpaste I just bought. If they don't work I will buy Tiger Balm or Icy Hot. Thanks for the suggestion!

PM to degrade me and I will do one task for you!

I won't send any pictures or videos or give you any contact information!

Limits: Permanent, illegal, blood, needles, animals, plants/food, kids, family, friends, public, piss/poop/anything gross, long term
selly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 06:22 AM   #19
selly

Also I have a real lack of beach/pool related dares and dares for my girls' trip so please help me out

PM to degrade me and I will do one task for you!

I won't send any pictures or videos or give you any contact information!

Limits: Permanent, illegal, blood, needles, animals, plants/food, kids, family, friends, public, piss/poop/anything gross, long term
selly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 21 female, dare me, edge dare, orgasm denial, vacation dares