Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-17-2010, 10:50 AM   #16
zeddicus

Send a message via MSN to zeddicus

Chapter 16

As Jonas woke he noticed he had a message.

Hey Jonas, if you still wanna join us to town, we will wait for you at the secretary at noon.

He looked at the time and noticed he had only an hour left, as fast as he could he went to the showers and back to his room, when he thought he was good to go he left to meet the girls.
‘Hey there, thought you would not show up.’, It was Cathy that greeted him first.
‘Sorry’ as he looked at his watch it was 5past 12 ‘I woke at 11 am so had to hurry’
‘so guess you didn’t eat either.’ Sofy said laying a hand on his stomach.
‘No I did not really take the time, but that’s ok.’
‘Well me and Cathy now a splendid place for a brunch, anyway we gotta leave, the bus arrives at 11 past 12 so we better hurry if we don’t wanna take the next one.’

It took the bus like 20min before arriving where they wanted to be.
‘This way!’ Sofy started leading.
‘So, any idée what kind of pants you want?’ Cathy suddenly asked.
‘No not really , a plain jeans would do fine I guess.’
‘Ok, then we know where to take you.’
‘Damn I’m hungry, I hope they still got a table left.’ It was Sofy that answered the sound of her stomach.
‘Oh damn, Sofy look they got that little red set I saw on the internet the other day, I really want to try it.’ , Cathy had halted the group and was pointing to a red combination set of panty and bra true the window of a lingerie shop.
‘Yeah I want to try something new as well, but lets eat first I AM hungry.’
Jonas was thinking what he would do when the girls were going to try some underwear, and he started looking around and saw a video store. (or should I say DVD store now)
The trip continued and they finally arrived at the brunch restaurant.

During lunch, conversation had been mostly about school, teachers, students, courses.
After lunch, Cathy was eager to go: ‘Lets go search that pants for you.’
The paid and left the restaurant.
‘This way.’ It was now Cathy who showed the way.
After they passed a few shops, Cathy and Sofy entered a male clothing shop, so Jonas followed them inside.
‘There are some really nice pants in here, how bout these.’ Sofy was pointing to a stack of green jeans, ‘What is your size?’
’46, like an average size they mostly have it,….ah just give me one I like it, so I‘ll try it.’
Sofy gave the pants to Jonas and he started walking to the changing area.
‘How ‘bout these.’, Cathy yelled from the other part of the shop pointing to another stack.
‘I’ll try this one first, but I will take a look right after just a sec.’, Jonas had just arrived and was holding the curtain of a changing room.
He entered and started changing pants. When he had the new pants on he came out to see how it looked in the mirror, Sofy was already judging.
‘No, well yes I think the pants is good just not in combination with that shirt, here try it with this shirt.’
Jonas didn’t argue took the shirt she just gave and went back in the changing area, swapped shirts and came out again.
‘Ah much better, you see the pants is good.’ she inspected a little more by walking around him.
Suddenly Sofy placed her hands on his behind:’ No, your ass isn’t really showing, I guess it isn’t a good pants after all, try this with this.’
Still not having looked at the pants Cathy asked him he took what Sofy gave him and went back in the changing area.
Being confident the girls had good taste he let them pick.
He undid the shirt and the pants and was just about to try the pants she gave him when the curtain opened.
‘Sorry took an size 50 instead of this 46.’ She acted like it was the most natural thing.
Jonas tried to cover up by holding the shirt he just undid before his body.
‘Ah yes, I will hang it back for you.’ Sofy grabbed the shirt and saw Jonas in his boxers, ‘Nice body by the way.’ And she took off to hang the shirt on his place.
Jonas had barely time to close the curtain when Cathy reopened it.
Still in his boxer Jonas was getting a little embarrassed and Cathy could see his head turn slightly red.
‘Here try these one to, 46 was it huh?’ , as she gave the pants to Jonas, she inspected his body, ‘Sorry, it was not our meaning to embarrass you.’ And she closed the curtain.
The pants that Jonas got from Cathy really content him, it was a nice dark blue jeans and the girls found (in there words) that his ass was showing perfectly.
‘So thanks for helping me out, so you girls wanna do another shop or…’, Jonas thought that maybe the girls wanted to shop in other shops before going back to that lingerie shop.
‘Yes I really want to try that red ensemble.’ Cathy cheered.
‘Well it was that way.’ Sofy pointed back from where they came.
The girls started walking and Jonas followed them again.
When the arrived at the shop, Jonas was practically ready to enter the video store but Cathy stopped him: ‘Come on Jonas, we can check for movies later, I want a male opinion on that ensemble.’
Without any comment Jonas entered together with the girls.

‘Good afternoon, can I help you.’, a middle-aged brunette at the counter greeted them.
‘Yes, I would like to try that red ensemble.’ Cathy said pointing to widow.
‘Ah follow me, your sizes?’ Cathy followed the women to the back and took the ensemble the women gave her.
In the back were the changing cabins so Cathy slipped right inside.
‘Can I you to or was it just for her.’, the women had come back and looked at Jonas and Sofy.
‘Yeah, I would like something black, not to slut like , but not that to catholic either.’
‘Ah I think I have something but I don’t know whether it’s your taste, sir if you don’t need anything you can sit over there otherwise the male section is over to that wall, miss can you follow me?’, the chairs she pointed were right in front of the changing cabins, so Jonas decided on taking a seat.
Jonas had had just sat down, when Sofy passed him with some black latex stuff.
‘This is so not me, but maybe you are right.’ she said to the lady while entering a second changing cabin.
‘So what do you think.’ Cathy just left her cabin and instead of going over to a mirror, she just stood right in front of Jonas.
Jonas looked at Cathy being dressed in the red ensemble, he got dazzled a little, Cathy had a smooth skin and red was absolutely her color to wear.
Her small c-cup was now half visible true some shiny.
Jonas was getting hard: ‘Looks very hot to me.’
‘Is my ass fat in this?’ Cathy turned around and Jonas could see a smooth round ass.
‘Nop not at all, I think you should take it.’
‘Yes it has a potential lets try something else’, she started walking true the shop still dressed in the red ensemble, making subtle moves to seduce Jonas.
‘Well it was hard to get it on but I think you are right, latex does stand good on my skin, lets see the whole picture.’, Sofy had just come out of here cabin and was looking at the counter lady.
‘What do you think Jonas?’ She asked.
Sofy was wearing a black latex body, the area where her belly was made out of another color witch made it possible to see right true it.
Her breast looked smaller then he thought they were, but it could have been the latex pushing them down.
‘Me likes, it makes you look like a dominant person, turn around so can see it all .’, Jonas was getting a little more confident.
As Sofy turned around he could see the body had a zipper for easy access to her pussy, witch made the latex body even more kinky.
‘Yes it does look good on you, but I don’t think its something for Cathy.’
‘M I don’t know about this one, but that one looks cute.’, Sofy grabbed something out of a shell and went in to the cabin.
Both girls tried a few sets and pieces, and finally choose.
Cathy had bought the red set and Sofy had taken something in latex but not the body she tried on first.
Back outside they started talking again.
‘Lets go see for a movie, you waited long enough for it.’ Cathy said to Jonas.
‘I just wanted to go kill the time there while you were doing your stuff, but I had a better time now.’ Jonas answered.
‘Bet you have, well then I guess were don in the city lets head back to campus.’ Cathy cheered.

For those with a lack of fantasy
The red set of my fantasy
http://stylefrizz.com/img/bar-refael...-s-day-red.jpg
Black latex Sofy eventually bought
http://static.marktplaza.nl/images/1/71/8046771.jpg
zeddicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:23 PM   #17
zeddicus

Chapter 17

As they got back from town, Sofy invited him to their room.
‘Wanna see a movie at our room, we just finished downing ‘the wolfman’.’
‘Yeah why not, got nothing planned.’, Jonas walked with the duo to their room as they both start asking him to bed.
‘You know when I was showing that set back in the lingerie shop , Cathy dared me to give you a lap dance in the shop cause she paid but that lady kept looking at us so I kinda failed that dare, so I got to do the punishment.’
‘What why….?’,Jonas was speechless after these two words.
‘Well eu Cathy paid the bill so this is some kind of repayment. And if I failed well, lets just say I have to give you a lap dance and strip fully naked while doing it, after that I’m your slave for an hour.’, There was no bet or repayment but this was Sofy not so subtle way of asking.
‘……’ Jonas had nothing to say, but he wanted to go so he kept following.
‘Any idée, if not I can give you a few.’, she laid her hand on his dick and started rubbing, .He dich was starting to erect and unexpectedly he phone started ringing.
‘You should take it while we still outside.’, they just arrived at their room, and Jonas took his phone.

Jonas: ‘Yes Jonas here.’
Nicola: ‘On a un problem dans la base’
Nicola rushed to what he had to say so he used his native language.
J: ‘Dit moi.’
N: ‘Il y a un conduite d'eau qui a une füte et je trouve pas parsqu’il y a deja un 30cm de l’eau, ou il ce trouve le mëne robinet à eau.’
J: ‘Ah merde pas maintenant, Je peut te dire, mais t’as pas la clé’
N:’T’est loin d’ici?’
J: ‘Non j’arrive mais c’est vraimant pas le temp, prend déjà une pompe.’
N: ‘çava’

For those who do not understand French no worrys English follows just below, just making sure you well understand that the girls didn’t understand chit out of this.

Jonas: ‘Yes Jonas here’
Nicola: ‘we have a problem in the basement.’
Nicola rushed to what he had to say so he used his native language
J: ‘Tell me.’
N: ‘There is a leak in some water tube, I cant find it because it already under a feet of water, where can I find the main water plug valve.’
J: ‘Chit not now, I can tell you but you don’t have the key.’
N: ‘ Are you far away?’
J:’ No I ‘m coming but it’s really not the time, oh Go fetch a waterpomp.’
N: ‘Okée’

Jonas hang down the phone and started explaining the girls, that as you now experienced did not understand a word he said.
‘Damn it , there is a waterleak and if I don’t go turn the main water something, I don’t know the word, the place is gonna flood, I really wanna stay but I better hurry.’
‘What really, well offer stiil open for an hour better hurry.’ It was Sofy that said something .
Both girls didn’t believe a word Jonas said and could not understand a rejection on such an offer either but after two times it was maybe better to believe.
‘Well I will leave you my bag so you know I will be back soon.’
‘yeah when we re around a lot of people again?’ Sofy said when he just disappeared around some corner.
‘Did he really refuse?’ Caty seamed confused.
‘Well he has an hour if he is not back in that time start planning how to bind him best.’
‘No worries, it’s planned already.’
Old 02-18-2010, 08:52 AM   #18
zeddicus

Chapter 18

Jonas rushed to his dorm room, where the keys where.
When he came to the basement, there was like 2feet of water, he had to cross.
He had closed the main water valve.
Nicola arrived and spoke French again.
‘What now?’ he asked while installing the water pomp.
‘Well I guess we just saw to late that there was a leak so water had time to rise, in 15 min the water will be gone here and you can find the leak easy.’
‘ah Ok thanks mate, what was it that this was so annoying?’
‘opportunity to sex.’
‘Oh damn mate I ‘m so sorry .’
‘Well if I can go now I still make a shot, got to switch clothes though.’
‘Go go I can handle the rest just give me that one key.’
‘Here give it back later okay?’
‘of course.’
Jonas hurried back to his room switch clothes and left of to girls again, he was gonna make but he noticed he forgot his phone in his now soaked pants.
Making a return it was 5min past his deadline.

‘Well you re 5min to late, what you don’t want me?’ ,Sofy opened the door.
‘Yes I mean no, damn what an annoying question, it depends in what context you place it , sex yes , relation don’t know.’ Jonas started explaining why he was a little late.
‘You should have left that wet pants on, it would have given us a reason to undress you.’, Cathy said on the back.
‘Well what you think offer still open?’
‘No but come in we can always make new ones.’ Sofy gave him a friendly pull by the shoulder and Jonas walked in.
‘I’m always open to suggestions.’

I'm sorry for those who like this story that I broke my min 1page chapter rule, but it felt like a nice opening to share, I was going to enlarge it, before the next chapter but I can't get my mind on it.
I wrote this yesterday and today my grand father died so I don't really know when I will get my inspiration back, prolly when done grieving

greets zeddi

Advertisements
Kink Talk