Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-30-2009, 01:47 PM   #16
D0M1N1C

Send a message via AIM to D0M1N1C

The Best Story I Have Ever Read On GetDare Good Job!!!!! This should be in the Best Of GetDare Fourms!

Last edited by D0M1N1C; 07-01-2009 at 01:09 PM.
D0M1N1C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:09 PM   #17
maxim
Account Banned

Wow anostly I loved the babysitting one but I think that this one is better please please please continue!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 09:47 AM   #18
TiedGuy

Default Tied Down

When we got to the room, Tom had me take off the Speedo, hang it on a hook by the door and put on the Levis cutoff shorts. He told me that three hooks were my wardrobe. I was to hang my clothes on the hooks when I entered the room. As a slave, my only clothes were a T-Shirt, cutoffs, and the Speedo. I was to wash them every night before I went to sleep so they would be dry the next morning. He told me to pack up all my stuff except school books and my laptop. He said I could sit in the chair by my desk when studying but otherwise, as a humble slave, I had to stand or sit on the floor.

I packed all my stuff into boxes and carried them to the storeroom. Without these possessions which had defined my identity, I truly felt I was a slave. We took off my top bunk and carried it to storage.

“Where will I sleep, Master, Sir?”

“You will sleep on the floor in the corner, Slaveboy. I will be generous and allow you to use two blankets when you sleep on the floor but these must be folded neatly and put in the corned during the day.”

We carried out my old dresser and a few other things I had. There was a lot more room now. We put the sturdy wooden bed in the center of the room. The strong sturdy hard wood head and foot rails would be perfect for the tickle-torture. He cleared off my desk; we will let the guys put the things they bring for your tickle-torture on your desk.

“Stand up straight, Slaveboy and listen to the rules for studying!” Standing before him naked emphasized the difference between us: I was the slave, he was the master. He told me that I was expected to get an “A” in every test, paper, and course. I would study two hours for every hour in class at my desk or in the library. I could use my laptop only for studying unless I asked permission. Any lapse and I would suffer the appropriate punishment: caning, flogging, exercising to exhaustion, humiliation.

“Yes, Master, Sir!” Out of nervousness, I touched my cock lightly.

“You are not allowed to pleasure yourself. First offense is one stroke across your ass. Get the cane and grab your ankles!”

I brought him the cane and grabbed my ankles. I felt a searing stroke hit my ass, “One, Thank You, Master, Sir!” I stood up, careful now where I placed my hands.

Tom told me to stand by the desk and thank our guests for the “presents” they bring me. At about quarter to eight, Jason arrived carrying a duffle bag. He looked at my naked body, “Like your outfit, Ken. Just right for our little party!”

Slowly Jason pulled items out of the bag and put them on my desk: Padded Ankle cuffs, Padded wrist cuffs, duct tape, long rawhide boot laces. Looking intently and questioningly at the rawhide laces and duct tape, I obeyed Tom and said “Thank you, sir!”

“Don’t worry about what the duct tape and the rawhide boot laces are for. You’ll find out soon enough!” Jason laughed.

Next came Chad, he pulled two silk-like black scarves out of his pocket. He then took off his shoes, pulled off his dirty socks and laid them next to one of the scarves. “These should be pretty good for a sock-gag if you scream too much. Don’t worry Ken; I washed them just last week, I think!”

I almost gagged at the thought of having those dirty foul smelling socks stuffed into my mouth, “Thank you, Sir! ”

More guys filed in and soon the desk was covered by feathers of all types and sizes. Brushes big and small, hard and soft. Sharp pointed sticks and pricks. A bucket of ice cubes. Frank’s electric toothbrush. Kyle did him one better, his electric toothbrush had feathers taped to the rotating brush.

Tom said it was time I started helping Jason with the restraints. Jason used a roll of duct tape to tape an ankle cuff to the foot rail of the bed. I taped the other ankle cuff to the other side with another roll of duct tape. “This way the cuffs don’t move so your feet can’t move. Sort of like being put into stocks. So now you know why I brought the duct tape, what were you thinking?” We moved to the head of the bed and fastened the wrist cuffs to the corner posts using a couple rounds of rope between the posts and the rings of the cuffs. “This is sort of like a pulley so I can stretch you real tight and you won’t thrash around and hurt yourself. Lie down and put your feet on the ankle cuffs.” I did and he fastened them very tight around my ankles. It felt real good to me and I felt my cock start to stir. He put the wrist cuffs on me snugly and pulled with all his strength to stretch me out. I tried to struggle but couldn’t move. The firm bondage was something new but something I could get to like. “How’s it feel?”

“I'm stretched so tight my arms are starting to hurt but overall it feels pretty good, you’re a pro! But I really am helpless!”

“Not quite, you can still wiggle and curl your feet and they are the best place to tickle you! “ He took the rawhide laces, wound them around my big toe, laced them through my other toes then tied them to the rail so my feet and toes were pulled back, the soles of my feet stretched out and vulnerable, and no chance of evasive motion was possible. “Now you are helpless! You’ve got a little while before we start. So just think about what is going to happen to you. That should turn you on!”

I looked around, the room was now full of guys from the floor excited and shouting about fiendish ways they imagined I could be tickled and teased. Obviously torturing a powerless victim is a rite of passage for most teen guys. The tight bondage, my fear, and the high level of testosterone of the excited guys in the room excited me. I stared in helpless horror as my cock sprouted into a rock hard boner. They teased and laughed louder. I wished the tickling would start. Nothing could be worse than waiting in embarrassed helpless for the first touch.
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:06 AM   #19
D0M1N1C

Send a message via AIM to D0M1N1C

Please Continue!
Old 07-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #20
maxim
Account Banned

Ya, please write more!
Old 07-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #21
cameem
Account Banned

Thumbs up

this is such an awesome story i love how you write long posts and not short ones that only take 5 seconds to read. Keep up the good work!
cameem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:57 AM   #22
TiedGuy

Default Tickle-Torture

Jason asked who wanted to be ticklers. Six guys including Jason enthusiastically agreed, most of the guys just wanted to watch. He explained the first round would be two minutes each without tickling aids. The second round would be with tickling aids. The next round would be tickle teams of two for 6 minutes each, and a free for all until time is up.

Jason asks me “Ken, I will be doing a little test to see which areas of your defenseless body are the most ticklish to my expert touch. If the area is very sensitive, laugh real hard. If the spot is extremely sensitive yell ‘Please Stop, I can’t take it!’” He laughs, “Of course, I won’t stop and you are tied so you can’t move, you will have to take it! Ready?”

”Yeah, let’s get this over. The anticipation is driving me crazy!” His first touch startles me. He starts gently on my legs and arms saving other areas for later. His circling rapidly moving playful fingers soon have me laughing uncontrollably and moving trying to free myself. As he moves to my navel, armpits, nipples, skin between my balls and thighs, and finally the soles of my feet, I begin screaming for mercy and struggling violently, he thanks me for telling him which spots are most sensitive because now he’ll work on them until his time is up. When he stops I am covered by sweat from my exertions against the foot and ankle cuffs.

I have only a couple seconds break before Tom straddles me and start working my armpits. He leans over and whispers, “This is going great! The guys are really into you being tortured. They are going to back us all the way. Remember, it’s only an hour. You can handle it!”

“Glad you’re happy but an hour looks pretty long to me, Master, SIR!” Tom keeps me on the edge, laughing but only screaming a bit as he works my body over. I almost think he is taking it easy on me but that is hard to believe.

Chad loses barely a second as he takes over and starts tickling me from the top and works his way down. He straddles my waist, facing my head. My underarms and ribs are stretched tight below him. He slowly begins to tickle my underarms, sometimes gentle brushing up the insides of my arms, watching my reaction. My arms are high over my head and my underarms are completely open, I can't lower my arms even a little to try to protect them. From my underarms he goes down to my ribs, again he starts slowly and gently, gauging my response. Occasionally he gently digs the tips of his fingers into my sides, I scream when he does that. He feels my body moving between his legs at every touch, feeling my convulsions as he finds a really sensitive area and works on it. My cock gets harder; I want relief each time he touches my naked body but he’s only just started. After he finished exploring my upper torso, he turned around, still straddling my body, but facing my cock. I feel his bare legs along my chest and twitch as his feet and toes explore my underarms. My lower body seems isolated from the rest of me, all his attention is focused below. My lower torso is exposed, my stomach, insides of my legs, and my groin area. He tests my stomach, running his fingers along my sides and making circles around my naval. Starting near my balls he slowly runs the tips of his fingers to the outside of my hips, then up my sides. He tickles the area where my hip connects with my legs and the area on the outside of my butt. I really want my cock stroked but instead he teasingly tickles it and stops when my movements under him suggest that I am starting to cum. Now he begins to work on my feet. His first touch to the sole of my right foot sends an electric charge through my body. I pull against the restraints, but they hold. I try to curl and move my foot but the rawhide strips laced through my toes keep my foot immobile and fully vulnerable. I know more is to come, the best I can do is try to survive the ordeal, but I also want what is coming. I hate it, but want it.

Alex follows Chad and Frank follows Alex. Both keep me struggling and screaming.

Kyle had watched Chad carefully. He starts by straddling me with his feet in my armpits. His toes tickle my armpits while his fingers work the underside of my knees, I scream as loud as I can and struggle until my arms and legs ache. He shifts position. Now his feet are in my crotch. His fingers work the soles of my feet while his feet and toes rub and tickle my cock. I get very excited, he notices and backs off. He brings be to the edge a couple more times. I yell, “Let me cum! I’ve got to cum! I need relief!“ Kyle laughs and says he enjoys making me suffer through cum control, then takes me to the edge without relief once more before his time is up.

Chad took a black scarf from my desk. He used it to blindfold me wrapping it a couple time around my head then checking that I could not see around the edges. “What the hell is that for?” I asked.

“This blindfold will make the tickle torture more intense. You will not know which of these things will be used next and where the touch will land on your sensitive body. The uncertainty is mind blowing! Enjoy!”

I felt more vulnerable not being able to see who or what would touch me. This frightened and excited me. The first touch was on my left nipple. It felt like a stick – no a stiff feather. It made circles around the sensitive nipple for what seemed forever before switch to the other and then my armpit. I tried to move away from the touch, but my bondage made that impossible no matter how hard I tried. Suddenly the feather moved to my left sole and was joined by another softer feather on my right sole. I jerked when the feathers switched to my balls. I was in ecstatic agony when suddenly the feathers stopped.

Next time I knew it was a stick or very thin probe, maybe like a prick the dentist uses to check teeth. Again quickly nipples, armpits then to my bare feet with toes spread out by the rawhide laces. This was the sadist’s goal. The thin prick lingered on the extremely sensitive skin between my toes moving with agonizing slowness as it explored this horribly ticklish area. I screamed louder and louder. I couldn’t curl my toes or in any way diminish the agony.

I felt something very soft on my nipple and tried to indentify the instrument. As it moved quickly to my armpits and feet, I realized in was a soft camels hair paint brush used by artists. It didn’t linger, paused briefly on my balls, and then hesitated for a long time stroking the shaft of my cock. My tormentor noticed when I started to strain to cum and retreated to my feet. When the chance of me cuming was over, he moved instantly to the head of my cock stimulating my glans until pre-cum was pouring out but always too slow to allow me to cum.

I was begging for relief when I felt the ice on my abs which quickly moved to the soles of my feet. I felt many little fingers on the sole of my right foot and it was driving me crazy. What was it? It must be the pasta server, a large plastic spoon with wide teeth around the edges.

I heard a buzz, must be Frank with his electric toothbrush. It quickly visited my nipples, armpits, ribs, balls until it settle excruciatingly on the soles of my feet and the skin between my toes until time was up.

Another buzz could only mean Kyle’s toothbrush with the taped-on feathers. He tested it on my nipples. My strong convolutions and agonized screams showed the test to be a success. I knew where Kyle was headed. I felt the intense sensations on my balls, cock shaft, cock head as Kyle worked to keep me on the edge. The urge to cum became more and more powerful but suddenly he backed off at the last minute. I heard him laughing as he enjoyed his chance to use cum control as torture.

Kyle stopped but I knew what would follow would be worse: Team tickling, two guys working on me together and they will have six minutes to perfect their torture. “Ken, you really are yelling too much and I hate to hear you pleading for mercy. I am going to put a stop to your noise!” Chad said. I smelled his foul dirty sock for a instant before it was rudely stuffed into my mouth. I almost gagged from the foul thing but even that wasn’t possible. I felt him tie the sock gag in place with the other scarf.

Frank worked on my bare feet while Tom worked the rest of my body feverishly. I was completely vulnerable, I couldn’t see because of the blindfold. I couldn’t yell but was reduced to making unrecognizable muffled sounds through the sock-gag.

Alex knelt behind my head and worked my nipples and armpits. He dug his fingers in to my ribs. Jason worked on my balls and cock with various instruments keeping me almost on the edge but never going over.

Chad straddled my head and worked my exposed upper body while Kyle knelt with his feet in my balls and worked my sensitive soles with his fingers while tickling my balls and cock with his feet and toes. Kyle would take me almost to the edge but never went over. My balls were busting. I shouted “Sadistic bastard, Let me cum!” but only muffled sounds came out of the filthy sock-gag. To up the level, Chad started using both electric toothbrushes on my nipples, armpits, and ribs. Then he used the one with feathers on the head of my cock while Kyle was working the shaft of it with his toes.

At last Chad and Kyle’s time was up. I lay there panting, sweating, aching from my exertions knowing I would soon be exposed to all six of these sadistic guys working my over-sensitive exposed naked body together until the hour was up.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:10 AM   #23
maxim
Account Banned

Great post dude! Anostly best story ever made!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:43 PM   #24
c3po471

Thumbs up

Yore story is super and very well written. The only small amusement was that the seen on the beach was a little unrealistic.
c3po471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:38 PM   #25
::..Alice..::

Send a message via MSN to ::..Alice..::

haha, really hot
keep it going ..

-Twilight
::..Alice..:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:15 AM   #26
TiedGuy

Default Visitors

Sharon and I got to Ken & Tom’s dorm about quarter to nine. We didn’t know the room but all we had to do was to follow the sound of laughing and yelling. We knew we were near when we smelled the strong scent of testosterone drenched sweat. The room was crowded and we had to force our way thru the yelling guys. They tried to stop us but I said Ken had invited us to join the fun. They were puzzled then I saw Tom tickling Ken’s ribs and armpit. I caught his eye and he waved us forward. “Cindy, came to torment, Ken?” I answered that we’ll watch for a while and then might join in then put a finger to my mouth to indicate not to let Ken know we were here. He nodded.

Ken was struggling with all his strength against the cuffs holding him down. He was blindfolded and gagged, utterly helpless, breathing in gasps and covered with glistening sweat. The eyes of his six tormentors burned with intensity and excitement. Two guys were stationed at Ken’s feet which were held motionless by cuffs and rawhide straps. He couldn’t curl or move his sensitive soles away from the electric toothbrush, feathers, or other instruments they used to tickle. Tom and another guy were at Ken’s sides working armpits, ribs, ass, underneath the knee. One guy knelt above Ken’s head and worked chest, nipples, abs, pubic hair, and head of his cock. The last guy knelt between the victims legs and worked his balls and shaft of his cock. The guys working Ken’s cock were cheered on by the crowd. Ken’s cock stood straight up and was rock hard. The game was to get Ken as excited as possible, take him to the very edge, then stop and frustrate him by not letting him cum. The crowd cheered and taunted the victim of this game. Sharon nodded to Tom and he motioned for the guy working on Ken’s balls to switch places with Sharon. He signaled the crowd to not let on. She took to the game with gusto using the toothbrush, feathers, and just her fingers with real talent. Tom had to signal her when to pause to prevent Ken getting relief.

I whispered to Tom, he agreed to signal me when there was only one minute to go then he signaled the guy straddling Ken’s head to switch with me. I worked the head of Ken’s cock with all the instruments; I loved his reaction to the electric toothbrush with feathers taped onto it. At Tom’s signal I would back off to the abs and nipples to deny Ken his relief. I really enjoyed teasing him in this way. I pulled out a short length of hemp twine. I sawed the soft twine covered with bristles gently back and forth along the groove below the head of Ken’s cock. The effect on the Ken was mind blowing. He writhed and struggled. Tom signaled and I eased off. After a couple more times, I wound the hemp cord around the cock’s base a few times and tied it tightly. The cock swelled even more, the veins stood out clearly. It became even more sensitive. Tom signaled me to ease off at shorter and shorter intervals then signaled one minute to go.

This time as Ken reached the edge I wetted my hands with the sweat from his chest and rubbed his cock quickly and vigorously. Just as the timer went off Ken began shooting his cum, over and over again. He strained against his bonds and shot his cum high into the air. The tormentors stopped. Tom removed the gag and gave Ken a drink from a water bottle. Ken said “That was an hour of hell but the end was heaven. I didn’t know that any of you guys were so good with handjobs.” I bent down and kissed him savoring the delicious scent of his exhausted body and he greeted me “Cindy glad you came to enjoy the fun. And you sure made the last minute great!”

Sharon and I removed the blindfold, the rawhide laces and the cuffs. Ken stood up and we wiped the sweat off with a towel. Ken called to the guys, “Thanks for coming but Tom and I have a pizza date with these girls so I need to get dressed. As the guys left they joked about Ken not taking too long to get dressed.

Ken’s only clothes hung on hooks. He put on his cut-offs and ratty T-shirt. The four of us walked to the pizza place. Ken was barefoot of course because he was Tom’s slave. I sort of liked going into a restaurant with a cute barefoot date, it was different and a little exciting. We had a good time, Sharon and I decided that although Ken and Tom were a little weird about bondage, they sure thought of interesting things to do. Definitely they would be FWBs (Friends with Benefits). Just as they brought us our pizza, a guy came in to pick up an order wearing only tight white briefs which were see-through because they were soaking wet (See " Special Dare” Story). Ken called to him, “Hang in there buddy. I know how tough it can be to lose a dare.”

Afterward, we went back to Tom and Ken’s room to listen to music. I liked that especially because Tom’s rule is that his slave Ken has to strip naked the minute he enters their room. The four of us lay on the rug listening to music. I really enjoyed playing with Ken’s naked body. It didn’t take long until we were all naked. Soon it was light out and we had to go back to our room to get ready for class.

Last edited by TiedGuy; 07-14-2009 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Corrected error
Old 07-14-2009, 10:31 AM   #27
maxim
Account Banned

Great post dude!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #28
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

This is by far the best story I've read on this site.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:40 AM   #29
TiedGuy

Default Barefoot Student

Tom and I run to the beach and back. He wears running shoes and I am of course barefoot. He feels we should do that every morning before our exercise to get in shape and for me to toughen up my feet. When we get back we both strip naked. We do sets of 25 push-ups, 40 sit-ups, and 15 pull-ups. We face each other and do the reps together to encourage each other. The first one that can’t do the reps is the loser and tosses a die to determine his penalty:
1 - Loser sucks winner cock
2 - Two strokes with cane on loser’s ass
3 - Loser jerks off winner
4 - Four strokes with cane on loser’s ass
5 – Loser tied and hung from chin-up bar – toes barely touching floor – slowly teased to climax
6 - 69 both suck each other’s cock

We started with push-ups and did them quickly. For the sit-ups, we interlaced our feet to help keep our feet down and because it felt good. We stood face to face under the chin-up bar we had installed between the closets. We grabbed hold of the chin-up bar from opposite sides and our sweat slippery chests slid against each other. Our erect cocks poked and rubbed into each other. I was exhausted from the tickle-torture last night. Soon my abs were aching and I couldn’t finish the sit-up reps on the fourth set.

I threw a “4” so I bent over while Tom got the cane. Tom laid four painful strokes across my sore butt. “One – Thank you Master, Sir! … Two – Thank you Master, Sir! … Three – Thank you Master, Sir! Four – Thank you Master, Sir!”

I stood up and we grabbed our towels and headed for the shower. A couple guys were in the shower already, they laughed when they saw the red marks on my ass. “Tom, you sure know how to handle your slave!”

The cafeteria is pretty crowded when we got to breakfast. I feel people staring at my bare feet and ratty clothes but ignore I them. I greet Sherri in the serving line, “See you in history!” We sit down with the guys from our floor and they kid me about last night.

Tom says “Ken. It’s time to go. I checked and there is no rule about wearing shoes so don’t let anyone BS you. Go for it!” I join the crowd of students trudging up the walks to class, the only one barefoot, the only one in cut-offs and a ratty t-shirt. Guys I know yell, “Forgot your shoes?” Girls say “Hi, Ken” then start to giggle.

I get to the history class and go to the back of the room. Sherri says, “Great outfit, Ken. Hmmm – looks like you might not have any underwear on. Are you going Commando?“

“That’s for me to know and you to guess.” I reply.

I am standing with my back to the wall. She gives me a hug. I flinch when I feel her hands slip into the back of my cut-offs and touch my bare ass. “Well I know now! Why did you flinch when I touched your ass? Are you a shy little boy?”

“No, I lost a dare to Tom and he got to cane me four times so my ass is pretty sore. I’ve got an hour between classes after history, let’s sit on the Green together and get some sun” I say. She agrees and we sit next to each other. She slips out of her flip-flops and rubs my bare feet with hers. I try not to show anything is happening but it feels real good.

After class we find a spot on the Green partially hidden by some bushes. She asks me to help her take off her top. I pull it off and she has a string bikini top that she fills to perfection with a bow in front just tempting me to pull the end and see the bikini fall off.

She says now your turn and pulls off my T-shirt. She pats my abs, “You’ve got a nice body, I really like to touch it!”

“I like you to touch me too. I also like your body!” We put our shirts down and lie on the grass gently touching each other, talking and kissing. The warm sun and lack of sleep last night makes me drowsy…

Sherri stands up, takes my hand and leads me into the thick bushes to a clearing where there is a large blanket on the ground. She lies down and I straddle her and lean down and give her a long hard deep kiss. I straighten up and stare at the tempting bow on the front of her string bikini. I lean down and pull the end with my teeth until the bow comes apart. I pull the untied bikini off her breasts with my teeth and sit up to admire the rounded tan soft perfect mounds of her breasts. I lean back down and taste her nipples with my tongue, circling them slowly and gently as Sherri encourages me in pleasure. I nibble them until she grabs my head and moves me forward until my nipple is by her mouth. She tastes, licks, and nibbles my nipples until my cock swells hard and my whole body down to the tips of my curled toes tingles with excitement. I need a break, I change position and pull off her shorts with my teeth and lean down to sniff the delicious smell of her. I bite her sexy lace panties, pull them down, and begin licking around her cunt. As she becomes more excited I work my tongue deeper and when her clit swells I suck her gently to climax. After she is satisfied, she straddles my head and begins tracing her soft hands over by chest and abs. She uses her nails to intensify my excitement. As I become more excited, she pinches and twists my nipples. I call to do it harder. I want the excitement and the pain only adds to it. I feel her reach her hand into my cuffoffs, rubbing, pinching, twisting the skin on my balls while telling me what a turn-on it is when guy goes Commando. She grabs my cock rubbing it slowly and gently and increasing the pressure and tempo until I begin to squirm when she switches back to slow and gentle. She smiles as she watches my pleasurable torment. Finally, she moves quicker and harder as I begin to squirm and suddenly my body tightens and spasms in pleasure and release…

I blink and look around. We are still lying together on our partially hidden spot but still in sight of others. I must have fallen asleep. But I still felt Sherri’s soft hand around my cock but also a sticky wetness. “God, I’m sorry! I didn’t get hardly any sleep last night and must have conked out. I must have had a wet dream, I’m so sorry.”

She pulls her wet sticky hand out of my cutoffs and holds it to my face. I lick my warm salty cum off her hand. “Thanks” she said. “We were holding each and in less the two minutes you were dead to the world. I was pissed off but you started mumbling my name and it seemed like you were having a lot of fun with me in your dream so I decided to have some fun with you while you were asleep. I couldn’t believe how much fun a cute sleeping boy can be. I played with your chest and abs then worked my way into you cutoffs. You didn’t have a wet dream, I played with your cock a long time then stroked you off until you shot your cum.“ She bent down and kissed me, “Ken, you are the first guy I jacked-off to climax. It was great! You better get to your next class and better wear your T-shirt out to cover that wet spot in your cutoffs.”

After dinner I went back to our room. Following Tom’s rule the minute I entered our room I stripped naked and hung my T-shirt and cutoffs on the hooks. I knew I was supposed to study until eleven but Tom wasn’t here to enforce his rule and I was still tired from not getting sleep last night. I spread my blankets in my sleeping corner on the floor and lay down for a quick nap. I awoke to a sharp snap sound and a searing pain in my ass. Tom was towering over me, “Stand up Slave!”

I jumped up, “Thank you, Master, Sir!” Tom asks me to repeat the rule about studying. “The slave is allowed four hours to study after dinner and while he is studying, the master must leave him alone. If the slave is caught not studying, the master may entertain himself with the slave for as long as he wants.”

“You are probably tired because you did not get enough exercise today. Besides I like it when your body is covered with sweat!” He gave me exercises to do but each with a twist to make it harder: Pushups with his bare foot pushing down on my naked ass, pull-ups while he holds my cock down so it stretches painfully as I reach the top of the pull-up, sit-ups where I have to kiss his ass as I complete each sit-up, running in place with weights tied to my balls. After an hour I was in agony and covered with sweat. He gave me a satisfied smile, had me kneel before him, pull down his zipper, take out his swollen cock, and begin to suck it. He pushed my head forward into his growing cock forcing it in farther and farther back until I was almost gagging. He was in no hurry. He enjoyed drawing out my humiliation. At last he erupted his cum into my mouth again and again as I tried desperately to swallow it all. “That was OK! I’m really glad I have a couple more hours to play with you…unless of course you want to study.”

I got his meaning, sat down at my desk naked, and started my reading for tomorrow’s classes. Tom sat down opposite me at our facing desks and began his math assignment. He smiled, “Ken, you are one lucky bastard! Your ass would have been whipped for four hours straight if I didn’t have to do this math for tomorrow.”
Old 07-21-2009, 11:31 AM   #30
maxim
Account Banned

Great more more more I yell!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, slave, slave labor, torture