Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #16
dickface

this is AMAZING. your writing is SUPERB. i cant wait for MOREE!!
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:50 PM   #17
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default The next part

This chapter is a little short. But the next one is longer. I'd love to see a few more comments about the story, thanks to all those who have shown there love so far. If its not to much trouble can you also give this story a nice rating, I'd be overjoyed to see a few stars next to the title. Thank you and here is the next part.
__________________________________________________ _________________

Part 12: The Struggle

"I've got the perfect challenge." Carolyn said

"What?" asked Petra

"Wrestling match, first to pin the other down for 5 seconds is the winner. What do you think?" Carolyn said

"Fine" Petra said

The circle the group was in cleared out and dispersed around the living room. This left an open space for the match. The two girls each took minute to stretch and prepare. Matt was decided to be the referee and to give the countdown. Both girls got into the center of the space got into position looking fierce.

"Three....Two....One....GO!" Matt said

Carolyn immediately charged Petra trying to get the first grip to end this quickly. Instead Petra reached forward dodging the grip and got her hands on Carolyn's waist. With all he strength Petra use Carolyn's momentum to lift her off the ground and flip he in mid air before slamming her down on her back on the ground. Carolyn let out a large grunt as the wind was knocked out of her. She lay flat on her back on the ground starring up at Petra in amazement. Petra positioned herself above Carolyn brought her elbow out and leaped in the air making herself parallel with the ground and Carolyn. Carolyn tried the move but couldn't summon the strength. Petra's elbow came down hard on Carolyn's abdomen causing to once again lose the breath in her body. Carolyn lay there unable to move and barley conscious at all as Petra climbed on top of her. Five quick seconds later the match was over, Carolyn had lost.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:37 PM   #18
Grounder
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Grounder Send a message via Yahoo to Grounder

Wow this story is amazing! please continue!

Likes: dares with a twist, Females, cross dressing, a bit of personal humiliation and open to most dares.

Limits: public, family, friends, anal, scat, pee, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, male.

NO! I will not post in a thread that you ask me to post in!

Follow me on Tumblr Jadesparrow86.tumblr.com
Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #19
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default The next part

Here is the next part I hope you all enjoy

Part 13: The Punishment

As Petra stood up the circle rejoined and Brittany rushed to Carolyn's side. Brittany tried to get her up as Carolyn let out a long deep groan. Brittany asked for help to get her on the couch, and Mike came over scooped her up gently and laid her flat on the couch. Petra went to the kitchen breathing hard for a glass of water. As she returned she saw Carolyn sitting up.

"Well, it looks like I beat you. That means that I'll still be the one enforcing the rules, and also that means you are my slave for the night." Petra said

Carolyn barley remembered the fight, and just remembered that now she had to keep her agreement.

"As the first order of business you need to be punished for breaking the rules" Petra said

"Head upstairs to the bathroom, I’ll be there in a minute." Petra said

Carolyn forced herself off the couch and started walking to the bathroom. Petra stopped by the pile of toys and grabbed a few things before heading up. She invited the group to come watch. Everyone came upstairs to the bathroom to watch. Petra walked in and instructed Carolyn to sit on the edge of the tub and spread her legs. She did and Petra turned the water on.

"We first have to shave the jungle you have down there."

Petra grabbed the can of shaving cream and the razor and put the foam on Carolyn's pubes. She took the razor and started making streaks down Carolyn's crotch, after a few quick touch ups Carolyn's pussy was completely hairless.

"Now the next thing we have to do is clean you out." Petra said

Carolyn looked at Petra confused not knowing what she meant. Petra turned around holding something Carolyn couldn't see clearly. Petra told Carolyn to go to the guest room and wait for her there. She walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, she sat on the bed and waited for Petra. Petra went down stairs to grab a few things and told the group to wait there and that the game would start again shortly. Carolyn saw Petra come in the room with several things. She told Carolyn to kneel on the floor while lying o the bed. Carolyn was uncomfortable with her ass on display to Petra and didn't know what to expect. Petra told her to spread her knees shoulder with apart, revealing both pussy and asshole to Petra. She felt a strange sensation her asshole and turned around to see Petra fingering it.

"Jeez Carolyn, your ass is tight, haven't you ever had anything up her before?" Petra said

"No" Carolyn responded

"Ohhhh..., than I'll make sure to use extra lube for this." Petra said

Carolyn again looked around and saw Petra holding a tube of same kind with a ball at the end, while connected to a big bag. It was the enema kit Carolyn thought to herself. Just then she felt a pain in her ass as Petra was inserting the ball end of the tube into her hole. Then another strange feeling, a warmness inside her belly as she saw water flowing into her from the bag.

"What are you doing to me?" Carolyn asked

"I'm cleaning you out for your punishment. Your insides are very dirty and need to be cleaned out." said Petra

"This isn't the punishment?" Carolyn asked

"Nope, I'm preparing you for it now." Petra said

Carolyn was starting to feel very full, and was getting cramps in her belly, as more water wash rushing into her. After a few minutes the bag was empty and Carolyn had a noticeable bulge in her belly. She felt like she had to go to the bathroom really bad. Petra told her to lay on her side and allow the water to clean her out. After a few minutes Petra told her to get up.

"I'm going to take the tube out now, run to the bathroom and do what comes naturally. Try not to spill on the way. As soon as your done come back here" Petra said

Petra pulled the ball out and Carolyn ran to he bathroom. She almost didn't make it, and as she sat down, the water rushed out. After a few minutes Carolyn cleaned herself and went back to the room. Petra told her to get into the same position as the first time. Carolyn did as instructed, weary of what might come next.

"Hey Carolyn turn around" Petra said

She did and was shocked to she what Petra was holding. The largest butt plug she had ever seen. It was as wide as a softball at the widest part. Was Petra gonna put that in her?

"Before I insert this, your going to put this on" Petra said

Petra was holding a ball gag before Carolyn. She told her to open her mouth wide as Petra fastened it tight behind her head. It made her jaw stiff and muffled her words. Petra said to prepare herself and spread her knees as wide as possible. She said she made sure to lube it up as mush as possible as she positioned it by her hole. The tip was tight to go in but eventually slid in until she felt her hole stretched as far as she could remember. Petra let out a curse and said,

"Just as I thought, Its not gonna fit by itself and were only a third of the way in. Were gonna have to use force the rest of the way."

Several things flew past Carolyn's brain including, not gonna fit, only a third of the way, using force the rest of the way. She tried to object to these things, but the gag muffled her words.

"I'm just going to assume that you said to use you in anyway I see fit." Petra said

Carolyn was nervous as Petra once again tried to force the intruder inside her. The pain was unimaginable and it wasn't in yet. Petra would slide it out and quickly force it back in. Each time getting deeper, each time splitting her hole even more open. After the eighth attempt Petra was nearly there. She slid it out and with one final push rammed the full width into Carolyn's asshole. She let out a scream that was muffled by the gag. Carolyn's hole had been stretched to its limits and now contained the large object firmly in place. Carolyn with barley any time to recover was ordered to lie on the bed on her back spread eagle. She complied and saw Petra with a rope in her hands. Petra first tied her arms tightly to the bedposts. Then she moved to the legs, as she tightly tied the legs spread as far apart as possible. Carolyn lay tied, sore, with an aching asshole as Petra reached for something.

"Now for the next part, if your ass is filled than why not your pussy too." Petra said

Carolyn looked at the vibrator in Petra's hand; it was the size and shape of an egg. She took a bottle of lube and rubbed it on the egg shaped device. Petra then took a different bottle and spread a cream on her hand, then started massaging Carolyn's pussy. It felt extremely good to Carolyn and she started to moan. Then a sensation Carolyn had never felt before overtook her, It started as a tingle and then moved to burning sensation on her pussy. Her pussy felt like it was on fire and she was sounding off muffled screams. Petra smiled and said

"That cream on my hand was not normal lube, its a special kind that acts like icy hot except it wont cool down. The best part is its long acting." Petra said

Petra than took the egg shaped device and slid it into Carolyn's pussy effortlessly. She flashed the remote at Carolyn and said

"how about the high setting"

With the click of the remote Carolyn's pussy came to life and was buzzing away. Carolyn moaned loudly in a bliss of pleasure.

"I've programmed it to cycle on and off every thirty minutes." Petra said

"So you will get some, but not continuous pleasure out of it." Petra said

Petra got up off the bed and set the remote on the bedside table. She gave Carolyn a big kiss on the forehead and waked for the door. She turned the lights off and said to Carolyn

"Have a good night, I'll be thinking about you. Next time though, follow the rules" Petra said

Petra heard one last muffled scream behind her as she closed the door. She headed down to rejoin the group.

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Old 09-14-2012, 01:11 PM   #20
Grounder
getDare Sweetheart

Holy F! You've got me on the edge of my seat! Please keep going cause you're doing great!

Likes: dares with a twist, Females, cross dressing, a bit of personal humiliation and open to most dares.

Limits: public, family, friends, anal, scat, pee, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, male.

Old 09-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #21
vafancoulo13

this is great! plz get on going!
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #22
Mr. Fun 21

This is just a fantastic story! I can never expect what is coming! Amazing job!!
Old 09-14-2012, 08:39 PM   #23
dickface

as usual this chapter was amazing. got me so hard. i only wish there was more.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:19 AM   #24
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default A token of my appreciation

It truly makes me overjoyed to see all the support I got on the last part. And best yet the stars, the stars its amazing and I am truly happy to be able to make such an enjoyable story. I guess I should hurry up and finish the last few parts so I can post the complete story without delay. Again thank you so much for the support!!!!

Enjoy the next part!!!!!!!!!!

Part 14: New arrival

Mike and the group went downstairs like Petra said and began to wait. Mike asked anyone wanted something to drink. The whole group asked for some soda, so Mike got up and went to go get the soda he got. He also grabbed a bag of chips and some cups. He brought it back to the group and poured everyone a cup. Then suddenly he heard his phone ring. He went to go get it hoping that no one in his family was calling. He answered the phone with a hello and heard his friend Tori greet him back. Tori was a junior with one more year left of high school. However, because she started the first grade late she was the same age as Mike.

"So, Mike what are you up to tonight?" Tori asked

"Oh, just hanging out with a few friends" Mike said

"So why was I not invited over?" Tori asked

"Ummm..., because it's just... a little graduation party with my friends and I who graduated." Mike said

"Oh well if it's a party, than count me in. I'll be over in fifteen minutes" Tori said

Mike tried to object and stop her from coming but before he could say anything she hung up. He tried to call her back right away but it went straight to voicemail. Mike was freaking out, what could he do. What would she say. He ran out into the living room and said a sentence he thought he would never ever say.

"Quick, hide the sex toys and put your clothes back on my friend is coming over!"

Everyone in the group looked at him and starred.

"What do you mean, who is coming over?" asked Maria

"My friend Tori is, now everyone get dressed hurry." Mike said

Everyone just continued to sit around and not move. Mike had no idea why, had they not heard him, did they think he was lying?

"Why aren't you guys doing anything?" asked Mike

"Its against the rules to have clothes on, and we don't feel like getting punished." Brittany said

Mike was jaw dropped and couldn't believe it. Did they not understand what was going to happen when Tori came over.

"That doesn't matter anymore, we can't all be naked when she gets here." Mike said

"Petra is upstairs doing god knows what to Carolyn for breaking the rules, and you want us to do the same thing. Forget it, not gonna happen." Kelly said

"Come on guys, you can't expect Petra to punish us for this." Mike said

"Than go ask her if it's ok, than we can talk." Matt said

"Fine, I'll go ask her" Mike said

Mike walked up the stairs and slowly walked to the closed door of the guest bedroom. He was about to knock when he heard what sounded like a muffled scream. Than he heard Petra say,

"Just as I thought, Its not gonna fit by itself and were only a third of the way in. Were gonna have to use force the rest of the way."

What the hell does that mean? Mike wondered what she could possibly be doing to Carolyn. Then he heard more muffled screams. His imagination ran wild, thinking of the possible things she could be doing made Mike scared. Way to scared to interrupt her. Even more scared to break the rules. There is no way she would bend the rules, he thought. Mike carefully tiptoed away from the door hearing more muffled screams as he did. He reached the stairs and went back down to the group.

"So, what's the word?" asked Kelly

"It's a no." Mike said

"As I thought, we our just going to have to have an awkward moment with Tori it appears." Kelly said

The group sat and waited for either Tori or Petra to appear first. Mike put a blanket over the pile of toys thinking at least that would make it a bit less awkward. After a few minutes he heard the upstairs door close and heard someone coming down the stairs. Petra came down by herself and rejoined the group.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I was a little preoccupied. But, fist things first. Which one of you came upstairs and almost interrupted me? asked Petra

"That was me." said Mike

"Well, what did you want?" asked Petra

"Ummm... well my friend Tori called and kind of invited herself over. I was gonna ask if we could get dressed so we don't freak her out." Mike said

"Well, the answer is no. I'm glad you asked, because if I came down and someone was dressed. That person would have been punished worse than Carolyn, and thats saying something." Petra said

The group looked at Mike all with the same face that said, way to almost screw us over jerk.

"Besides I'm glad your friend is coming over, we need someone to replace Carolyn." Petra said

"Won't she come back down?" asked Brittany

"Not until morning." Petra said

The group continued to wait for the new guests arrival. Petra got up and uncovered the toys saying nothing is gonna be hidden. About five minutes later the doorbell rang, Tori was here. Petra told Mike to get it. Mike got up and slowly walked to the door, as he did he heard the doorbell ring again. He turned the knob, opened the door, and prepared for the worst.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:55 PM   #25
Grounder
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, I'm really enjoying this story! Please continue!

Old 09-16-2012, 12:15 PM   #26
Mr. Fun 21

I like the twist!! Great way to keep it interesting!! Keep up the great job!
Old 09-17-2012, 04:38 AM   #27
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default The next part

Part 15: Welcome to the Party

Mike opened the door and stood motionless as Tori was standing there. She looked at him completely shocked for a moment. She in a normal tone asked,

"Mike, why are you naked?"

"It's a party remember, won't you come in and join us." Mike asked

Tori walked in to the house and was overcome with shock for a moment. She glanced at everyone in the group all naked. She next saw the pile of toys and was at a loss for words. Stood there silently for what was moments, but felt like hours. She found her voice and managed to say

"So this is what a senior party is like. Well this seems like fun"

"What are all you guys doing?" Tori asked

"Well it all started with truth or dare and then turned into a game of extreme dares." Petra said

"Do you want to play with us?" asked Kelly

"Give me a minute there to think it over." Tori said

Tori walked back over to Mike and whispered,

"Why didn't you tell me this was going on?"

Mike also whispering said

"You didn't give me much of a chance to say anything on the phone."

"Bullshit, Its simple to say don't come over there is an extreme party at my house and you shouldn't come." Tori said

"Well, I tried to tell you but you hung up and came over right away" said Mike

"Well what am I supposed to do now?" Tori asked

"I don't know, either stay here and play or go home. Whatever you want." said Mike

"Do you want me here?" Tori asked

"Of course I do Tori, your one of my best friends and one of the funnest people I know" Mike said

"So its ok if I stay?" Tori asked

"It's fine with me." Mike said

"Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. I've always wanted to go to a senior party." Tori said

Tori walked back to the group and said

"sure, I'll play."

"Great." Petra said

Petra took a few minutes to explain the rules to Tori. She also told her about the dares that have already happened. She also told her about the possibility of punishments if she did not follow the rules. Petra handed a pill to Tori and told her to take it like everyone else had. Tori stood up and asked,

"So I have to get naked now?" Tori asked

"Yes." Petra said

Tori started with her red jacket she was wearing and slid it off her body. Next she lifted her gray T shirt up to reveal her green bar. She undid her belt and slid her jeans down showing off her black and white zebra stripe panties. She reached behind her back and undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. Tori was a C cup with medium length blonde hair and was 5' 8" and about 120 pounds. She was nervous with all eyes on her, and slowly slid her panties down to her ankles. Tori's pussy had short blonde pubic hair, and vas a beautiful sight to behold. She sat down again and Petra stood up and said,

"Ok, to warm you up I think you should answer one truth from everyone and than dare one person."

"Thats fine." Tori said

"Why don't you go first Kelly since we left off with you before this series of interruptions." Petra said

"Ok. Tori what is your sexual orientation?" Kelly asked

"Well, I am bi curious." Tori said

"Brittany why don't you go next?" Petra said

"Ok, hmmmmm... Tori, what is the furthest you have gone with both genders?" Asked Brittany

"I have not done much of anything with girls, but have gone all the way with a guy" Tori said

"Does that include anal or oral?" asked Brittany

"I haven't done anything anal before or anything really oral either." Tori said

"I'll go next." said Petra

"How often do you masturbate?" Petra asked

Tori heard this question and blushed. These were such personal questions to tell a group of strangers. But, she was naked in a group of naked strangers, so personal was not really a problem. These were friends of Mike though, and if he trusted them then they are alright.

"Just about once a day, sometimes more or less." Tori said

"What do you masturbate about?" asked Maria

"This one guy I have a huge crush on, I imagine making love with him." Tori said

"Are you turned on by what you see here?" asked Matt

"Yes, there are a lot of beautiful bodies here and they are turning me on." Tori said

"Looks like the last truth is yours Mike." Petra said

Mike had known Tori for eight years and new may of her closest secretes. He knew her well enough to know she lied during one of the truths, but he would keep that his secret. He did not know what to ask her though. She looked pretty nervous, probably fearing what Mike would ask. Then he thought of something, and wanted to confirm if it was just his imagination. However he wanted to be discrete to the rest of the group about it. So he asked in a vague way.

"Tori, with all these beautiful naked people in this room. Do have a crush on anyone in here now that you see them?"

Tori was silent for a moment, Mike thought she may have discovered the secret question in his question. She was thinking about her answer for a while than finally said,

"Yes, I do have a crush on some people here." Tori said

Mike's question was confirmed, and he thought he was discrete so as not alert the entire group. However he had to be sure, but how could he ask her?

"Tori, I believe its time for you to give a dare to some one." said Petra

"Ok." said Tori

"Petra I dare you to take one of those toys and play with yourself for all of us." Tori said

Old 09-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #28
dickface

so good! i wish you would post more but your already doing a fantiastic job. cant wait to hear more!
Old 09-18-2012, 02:43 PM   #29
Mr. Fun 21

How quaint. I like that Tori was added, she brings more to be curious about and leaves us wondering. Fantastic job as always!
Old 09-19-2012, 07:56 AM   #30
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default The next part

Part 16: The Plot Thickens

"Finally, I get a dare that will be some fun." said Petra

Petra got up and went over to the pile of toys and looked them over. Which ones would she use. She decided and grabbed the medium length dildo, the other vibrator, and the second smallest butt plug. She grabbed the one of the bottles of lube and walked over to the group. She laid down in the center of the circle and said,

"Hey Tori, would you please give me a hand?" Petra asked.

Tori crawled over to Petra and asked what she could do to help.

"Could you warm me up please?" asked Petra

She handed the plug and lube to Tori. She kneeled and brought her ass up in the air. Tori almost unsure of what to do at first opened the bottle of lube and put some on her finger. She then started to rub a small circle around Petra anus. Tori than slipped a finger in, and was slowly fingering Petra's asshole. Soon Tori moved to two fingers, and Petra let out a little moan. Tori after a few more seconds inserted a third finger and was picking the pace up a bit. Before anything else happened Petra said

"I think that will do dear."

Tori looked a bit embarrassed at having been told to stop. She reached down and grabbed the plug, it was about the width of a golf ball at its widest point. She started slowly and slid it in carefully until the entire length was inside Petra's hole.

"One last thing, flip the switch on the base of the plug will you?" Petra said

As soon as Tori did the device started to life with a buzz. It was a vibrating plug and looked somewhat powerful for its size.

"Thank you very much." Petra said

"No problem." Tori said

"Hey, let me see those fingers of yours." Petra said

Confused Tori held her hand out to Petra. She took Tori's hand and placed her lips over the three fingers that had previously been inside her. She gave them a few strokes with her mouth before releasing them one at a time, sucking each one once more before letting go. Tori than crawled away to the outside of the circle. Petra wasting no time laid back and brought the dildo to her mouth. She placed the tip of it in her mouth was giving it a few strokes between her lips. She then stated sliding it further in her mouth and down her throat. She was swallowing the entire ten inches like it was nothing. She removed the toy from her mouth and placed it at the entry way to her pussy. She began massaging in little circles before just barley penetrating her lips. She thrust the dildo halfway into her before pulling it out and repeating. She seemed to be sending it a little deeper each thrust. It was eventually almost completely disappearing inside her. Petra was moaning loudly with each thrust and began breathing faster. She reached for the cone shaped vibrator and turned it on the medium setting, massaging her clit with the tip while still thrusting the dildo in and out. Petra was now panting for breath and turned the Vibrator to its highest setting. As soon as she did she let out a scream and had a powerful orgasm as her hips thrust upward and her toes cringed. She began to slow the toy down before pulling it out again and placing it once again in her mouth sucking what remained of the juices off it.

"That was fun, I needed that," Petra said

Petra reached between her legs again and gripped the base of the plug. She ripped it out of her ass so fast the hole it occupied still gapped open for all to see. Despite having been in her ass a few moments ago it was still completely clean.

"So, my turn to dare is it." Petra

"Hmmm... well because I'm so generous with the toys I dare Maria to have this very same plug in her for the next ten turns." Petra said

Maria looked scared, she had never had anything up her butt before. Still she had no choice as she crawled over to Petra. Petra asked her to bend over and have her ass as high as she could. Maria complied nervously awaiting the dare. Petra grabbed the bottle of lube and spread some on the still warm plug. Then spread a little on her finger and traced small circles on Maria's hole. She placed the tip at the entrance of Maria's hole and without any warning shoved the whole length inside Maria. Maria in shock let out a high pitched shriek as her eyes began to water. As soon as it was over she cringed as she crawled back into her spot and laid down because she couldn't sit. It was now Maria's turn to dare someone and she was looking carefully at who to get next. She thought she wanted to get either Kelly or Brittany, but she also wanted to continue with the whole anal theme of dares. She then thought why not get both of them.

"Brittany, I dare you to share one of those double ended dildos with Kelly and to do it anally." Maria said

"Interesting dare Maria." said Brittany

Kelly gave Maria a nasty look but all the same crawled into the center of the circle. Brittany followed and turned around so her butt was facing Kelly. Kelly followed Brittany's lead and turned around and raised her ass in the air. It was a very sexy sight for the group to see. Petra got the pink double dildo and the bottle of lube and came to the circle. She lubed up her hand and started making small circles around Brittany's ass first. Then she started doing the same to Kelly, she finally took another handful and rubbed it on both sides of the dildo. She put the first end inside Brittany with ease, she then instructed Kelly to move back to meet her, just as with Brittany it went in very easily.

"That was much easier than it was with Maria, I assume both of you have had anal experience before than." Petra said.

"Yes." Kelly and Brittany both said

"And here I thought I was the only one, well thats great." Petra said

"Your all set up, go to it ladies." Petra said

The girls backed up into the dildo until their asses collided. Then slowly Brittany started wobbling her butt back and forth and told Kelly to do the same. They started off slow until they got the timing down. Then they picked up the pace, soon each girl's butt would collide with the others producing a clapping sound. Kelly reached down between her legs and started massaging her pussy. Brittany used her hands and started rubbing her breasts and gripping them with each bump. She started pinching her nipples, and was also increasing speed that she was moving. Soon both girls were moaning and colliding with each thrust into the other. Kelly kept moving her fingers in and out of herself until she moaned loudly and collapsed over. The toy came with Kelly and slid out of Brittany as she looked about ready to cum herself. Kelly reached behind her and removed the toy from her own hole and placed it by her side. Brittany who seemed dissatisfied with the result crawled back over to choose who to get next. Kelly also got up and noticed the dirtiness of the toy. Kelly got up and took it into the kitchen to clean it.

Brittany now had a choice to make. Who to dare next. She looked around at the group at who to dare. Mike had gotten her best friend Carolyn in trouble. Petra however was the one who punished her though. And Petra said she would not come back down until morning, she wondered what Carolyn was doing right now. Then again this new girl Tori had just come over out of the blue and replaced Carolyn. That is what angered Brittany most of all, everyone had forgotten Carolyn and just accepted this new girl instead. Brittany told herself it was time to get some payback for Carolyn and she was gonna start with the new girl.

Advertisements
Kink Talk