Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-16-2013, 12:59 AM   #16
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to juanita_m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wer Muschi Folter View Post
I shall call you my worthless pain slut.

Wear your slutties skirt and highest heels and a tight shirt, no bra.

You will sit on a bench or chair in public with your butt plug in, a clamp on your clit, and legs spread until 10 people see your pussy.

When you get home, you must spank your pussy, infront of a window, 20 x the number of people with whom you did not make eye contact. E.g. If 5 people looked away quickly and did not try to make eye contact with you, that is 100 spanks.
Worthless pain slut did this. She wore a miniskirt (like this but red coloured: http://www.labeshops.com/image/cache...-2-800x800.jpg) and a tight white tank top with no bra and the red 5" heels previously posted. She also wore her butt plug and wore a clothespin on her clit which hurt quite a bit. As noted earlier, it was very chilly and worthless pain slut's nipples were erect and poking thru this top as well. Worthless pain slut walked to the busy street and attracted a lot of stares along the way bcoz of the way she was dressed. She walked to a shop which of course had not opened yet and climbed the 4 short steps that let to the shop and sat on the topmost stair and spread her legs, facing the street. This was, worthless pain slut's pussy and clamped clit would be in view of anyone who looked from her side of the street (almost at eye level) or from the street or opposite the street as well. Immediately a woman passed by and looked up worthless pain slut's skirt, looked startled and looked up at worthless pain slut's face. Worthless pain slut gave her a small smile and she just stared and walked away. There were so many continuous similar encounters with people on worthless pain slut's side of the street itself that did not even know how many of the people across the street and people in cars had seen her pussy. 10 people looked up her skirt and at her clamped clit within 5 minutes of her sitting there, some giving expressions of shock while others giving a smirk, all of them thinking what a slut this was. Worthless pain slut then got up and walked back home, a lot of people staring at her. She was red faced and dripping wet by then.

She entered her home, removed her skirt, removed the clamp from her clit and walked to the window. 4 people had looked away so that meant 80 spanks on her pussy. She used her belt as the tool for spanking and proceeded to spank herself in front of the window. She noticed a man staring at her from the building across the street but she didn't care as each spank made her gasp in pain. She closed her eyes as she spanked her pussy and counted out loud the number of spanks. At spank number 40, her pussy was dark pink and clit engorged and throbbing in pain and pleasure. She took a chance and looked across the street and saw the man still staring, and another had joined him at the window. Worthless pain slut waved at them and administered the remaining 40 spanks, her shouts of pain quite loud now that she had to bite her lips to stop shouting, the occasional one still escaping her lips. At the end of 80 spanks, her pussy and clit were raw and ultra sensitive and hurting terribly. The men were still staring when worthless pain slut walked away from the window.

This was a thrilling dare and worthless pain slut's pussy and clit are now throbbing in pain+pleasure, her arousal heightened to great levels.

31/f

Bra Size - 34B bordering on C, Waist - 26, Hips/Ass - 34

Last orgasm: 31st December '17

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
juanita_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:14 AM   #17
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
For slutty bitch's next dare I want her to stand facing away from the window with nothing but heels on and her ass plugged and vibe in her pussy. She is to stand shoulder width apart and bend over to touch her toes. She is to start a timer and then put it out of sight. Slutty bitch will remain this way for what she thinks is 7 minutes.

When she moves from that position she will check the time, and edge once for every 10 seconds away from 7 minutes she was.
Slutty bitch did this. She went to the window (the men across from the previous dare were not there anymore and stripped naked, then put on her heels. Her butt plug was already in her, and she wore the butterfly vibe on her clit at the low setting. Then she started the timer, kept it away and bent over touching her toes facing away from the window. Slutty bitch's ass would have been visible to anyone in the buiulding across the street and anyone on the street who looked up. She stayed there so horny and the vibe working away at her, her thoughts running away into dirty fantasies which she tried to control to concentrate on the time, counting seconds. When she though the 720 seconds were up, she stood up and went over to the timer. The timer said 688 seconds so she had missed by 32 seconds = 3 edges. Slutty bitch looked out the window to see if anyone was staring and saw the two men back at the window in the opposite building. She smiled at them, and walked to her bed. Slutty bitch then lied down on her bed and proceeded to edge thrice.

Slutty bitch is now dripping wet and dying to cum.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 03-16-2013, 01:31 AM   #18
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Well Balcony Whore.

Maybe you can go to your bedroom balcony butt naked, sit on your knees and ride your dildo? I would prefer it if you fucked your ass this time. Keep a strait back and really go for it.

Shall we say for 15 min? No touching your pussy.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:34 AM   #19
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petter Ivan View Post
Well Balcony Whore.

Maybe you can go to your bedroom balcony butt naked, sit on your knees and ride your dildo? I would prefer it if you fucked your ass this time. Keep a strait back and really go for it.

Balcony Whore will do this and report back.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 03-16-2013, 02:17 AM   #20
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

I will call you cumslut

task:

need:
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold
panties soaked in pussy juice

get naked
Now spank each ass cheek hard 30 times each so they are bright red.
Edge yourself with your ass pressed against the window
insert dildo
cover nipples with toothpaste
put on the vibrator (not enough to make you cum)
insert buttplug
and put on 2 panties to keep the vibe in place
set the timer for 15 minutes
Sit on a chair in front of a window with the lights on.
put on the blindfold
gag your self with panties soaked in pussy juice
tie your hands behind your back with rope or similar
enjoy the teasing in the wedgie
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
You are NOT allowed to cum while doing this dare

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs

Last edited by garder80; 03-16-2013 at 02:48 AM.
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:22 AM   #21
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petter Ivan View Post
Well Balcony Whore.

Balcony Whore did this. She stripped completely naked, then walked out onto the balcony with her penis shaped dildo in her hand. Outside the balcony there is the big street where she had gone earlier to flash her pussy. Across the street there are residential buildings, and she saw many people at their windows/balconies, a few looking in her direction. She ignored their stares and dropped to her knees. Her neighbours balcony is also right next door but he wasnt around. Balcony Whore then inserted her penis shaped dildo into her ass which hurt a bit and then started riding it faster and faster as her ass adjusted to its contours and the pain stopped leaving only the pleasure of having her tight ass fucked in place. When on her knees, only her head bobbing up and down were visible to the people in the building across the street but she distinctly saw at least 3 people staring at her, 2 men and one woman. She rode the dildo for 15 minutes, taking a few breaks to catch her breath and the 3 people were there all through the 15 minutes. Balcony Whore moaned as she rode the dildo and her moans got louder as time passed by, until she was almost on a constant edge for the last few minutes of riding it when she was moaning really loudly. She was sure other people in her building would have heard her but Balcony Whore did not care as the only person in her building who could have seen her was her neighbour and he didnt seem to be awake yet. She liked the idea of people in her building hearing her and wondering who was getting fucked in the morning. Unfortunately Balcony Whore rarely cums from anal sex even though it turns her on and keeps her on a constant edge so when the timer went off she still hadnt cum and was desperately wanting release whcih would not be granted to her yet. She wanted to rub her clit to orgasm right there but instead she got up, panting, looked across the street at the people staring at her, then went back in to type this report, pussy dripping wet, ass fucked and nipples throbbing and erect, desperately wanting to cum.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 03-16-2013, 02:25 AM   #22
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
I will call you cumslut

wedgie task:

need:
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold

get naked
insert dildo
insert buttplug
Sit in front of a window with the lights on.
Give yourself a chair wedgie where the sides of the panties goes OVER the back of the chair
put on the blindfold
tie your hands behind your bag with rope or similar
Cumslut does not like wedgies, it is one of her limits (she will add it to her signature). Can cumslut be given another dare instead?

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 03-16-2013, 02:27 AM   #23
garder80
getDare Succubus

you can earn an orgasm by doing this:

edge
spank your ass 50 times with a brush
edge again
spank your pussy 50 times with your hand
edge again
spank your tits with a ruler 20 times on each tit
edge again
spank your tinner thighs with a ruler 20 times on each side
prepare vocaroo recording
use a vibe or fingers to keep your self close to edge of orgasm, while recording this to vocaroo:
"I'm a dirty slave who loves pain and punishments. My horny fantasy is to become a public whore on getdare so everyone can see how nasty and kinky I am. Everyone should spank me for their pleasure and I exist only for cocksucking and fucking. I love begging for orgasms and pleasing Masters and my fantasy is to be in bondage all day and used by all who wishes.
My holes should be filled all time and I want cum dripping all over my skin.
I am close to orgasm now as you can all hear from my slutty moaning, but I wont cum until you all allow it, I will serve you all as you wish."

Paste the vocaroo link in this thread.

Then lets hear you beg, cumslut

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
Old 03-16-2013, 02:28 AM   #24
garder80
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanita_m View Post
Cumslut does not like wedgies, it is one of her limits (she will add it to her signature). Can cumslut be given another dare instead?
do it all without the wedgie part

likes to do to slaves:
Old 03-16-2013, 02:35 AM   #25
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
you can earn an orgasm by doing this:

edge
spank your ass 50 times with a brush
edge again
spank your pussy 50 times with your hand
edge again
spank your tits with a ruler 20 times on each tit
edge again
spank your tinner thighs with a ruler 20 times on each side
prepare vocaroo recording
use a vibe or fingers to keep your self close to edge of orgasm, while recording this to vocaroo:
"I'm a dirty slave who loves pain and punishments. My horny fantasy is to become a public whore on getdare so everyone can see how nasty and kinky I am. Everyone should spank me for their pleasure and I exist only for cocksucking and fucking. I love begging for orgasms and pleasing Masters and my fantasy is to be in bondage all day and used by all who wishes.
My holes should be filled all time and I want cum dripping all over my skin.
I am close to orgasm now as you can all hear from my slutty moaning, but I wont cum until you all allow it, I will serve you all as you wish."

Paste the vocaroo link in this thread.

Then lets hear you beg, cumslut
Vocaroo requires some plugin which it's not letting cumslut install on her laptop (the laptop has been provided by cumslut's office so some softwares require permission from her company's IT department). Is there any other similar site? Cumslut will give herself the spankings in the meanwhile.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 03-16-2013, 02:40 AM   #26
garder80
getDare Succubus

try http://www.chirbit.com/

or

http://www.audiopal.com/

the easiest way is to record an mp3 file and then upload it here:
http://picosong.com/

likes to do to slaves:

Last edited by garder80; 03-16-2013 at 02:47 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:49 AM   #27
garder80
getDare Succubus

i changed the "wedgie task" to not include the wedgie

likes to do to slaves:
Old 03-16-2013, 02:54 AM   #28
mordeth
Distinguished Member

Cumdump will get naked and plug her ass with the dildo and use the vibe on her clit while she stands in front of the window the two men saw her in earlier. Cumdump will alse be gagged with her ballgag and wearing her highest heels. She will press her tits against the glass and stand like that for 15 mins and if she sees the two men again she will smile and wave to them.

Last edited by mordeth; 03-16-2013 at 02:57 AM.
mordeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:18 AM   #29
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I will call you cumslut

task:

need:
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold

get naked
insert dildo
insert buttplug
Sit on a chair in front of a window with the lights on.
put on the blindfold
tie your hands behind your back with rope or similar
Cumslut did this. She was already naked so she got a washed pair of panties from her wardrobe and rubbed them against her pussy so that all the pussy juices would stick to her panties. Then cumslut spanked each ass cheek 30 times hard with the belt. Her ass cheeks were bright red and burning. Cumslut pressed her burning ass cheeks against the window for and edged once, achieving the edge in a matter of seconds. She inserted her dildo into her pussy and then covered her erect and ignored nipples with toothpaste, which felt very cool at first and then worked up to an intense burning which made cumslut's nipples even more erect if that was possible. The cumslut put on her butterfly vibe and turned it onto the medium setting which made her moan loudly. The medium setting always keeps cumslut on the edge of orgasm but she can cum only if the setting is changed to high. Medium setting is sheer torture for cumslut since she cannot go over the edge. Then cumslut inserted the but plug and put on another washed pair of panties to keep the dildo in (the vibe is attached to cumslut's clit via a string around her waist so no need to hold it on with the help of panties). Then she opened the window (no need to use tube light as it is late morning here with sunlight pouring into cumslut's room), sat on the chair in front of her window so she was facing outside, set the timer for 15 minutes and blindfolded herself, then loosely tied her hands behind the chair. She was sure there was at least one person looking at her as she sat there.

The time seemed to drag by so slowly for cumslut. She was so frustrated because the vibe wouldnt let her go over the edge but was constantly buzzing away, making her moan loudly. She so desperately wanted to cum. The toothpaste on her nipples was also burning a lot and she badly wanted to rub her nipples. She started fantasising about many things, moaning loudly through the 15 minutes. She wondered how many people were looking at her right then and how many were listening to her moan like a slut. She started sweating and grew more and more desperate as the time dragged by, enjoying the sensations but at the same time wanting to go over the edge. Finally when the timer rang she let out a cry of relief and untied herself, removed the blindfold and rushed to shut the vibe which was pleasuring her yet torturing her so badly. Her nipples had stopped feeling the burning by then and she rubbed them as she moaned some more. Then she remembered that people might be looking at her and looked out the window, and cumslut was shocked to see one of the windows in the opposite building filled with what looked like teenagers scrambling to see cumslut. Cumslut went red in the face and walked away from the window, a part of her very embarrassed and another part of her completely aroused at the thought of horny teenagers staring at her tied and tormented, and she suddenly started missing the vibe on her clit again.

Thanks you, Garder80, this was a wonderful dare.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 03-16-2013, 03:21 AM   #30
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordeth View Post
Cumdump will get naked and plug her ass with the dildo and use the vibe on her clit while she stands in front of the window the two men saw her in earlier. Cumdump will alse be gagged with her ballgag and wearing her highest heels. She will press her tits against the glass and stand like that for 15 mins and if she sees the two men again she will smile and wave to them.
Cumdump needs to head out now for some work so she's afraid she wont be able to do it right now, but she will do it as soon as she finds time again. Thank you for the dare.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk