Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #16
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lain View Post
I always love your posts! You suggest my favorite dares every time I see your name. :3
The balloon one especially sounds fun.
Please feel free to send any other dares, stretching methods, or punishments my way anytime! ^^
Thanks for your kind words! Now grab a camera and make a historical shot of your tight pussy before it became muuuuch more stretched
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:10 PM   #17
jaydoes

i dare you to try a dp..maybe the eggplant in your pussy and a large carrot in your ass?
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #18
Lain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydoes View Post
i dare you to try a dp..maybe the eggplant in your pussy and a large carrot in your ass?
I hate people who don't know how to read...
Anal is a limit, so no. :P

Likes: light to moderate pain, cruelty, asking for punishments/torture, tit torture, pussy torture, pussy stretching (petite girl), punishments, forced, dice dares, fun stuff!

Limits: friends, family, pets, blood/needles, piss, shit, ice/cold, messy, anal, diaper, writing lines, clothing control, long-term, extreme hot sauce, mouth

PM dares and dice dares!
Own me for a session!
Lain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:44 AM   #19
Drewsky

Go to a dollar store and buy yourself a whole bunch of pencils... you can usually get packages of 10-20 pretty cheap, so get about 40-50 pencils... then start inserting them one by one and see how many you can get in...

Hint... once you get several in, it's easier to squeeze another pencil in between the pencils already inserted.

Drewsky...

Likes: anal, stretching, 'risk of getting caught' public, 'doing things in public secretly without others being aware of anything'
Dislikes: Scat, public viewing to strangers
Drewsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:03 PM   #20
Lain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewsky View Post
Go to a dollar store and buy yourself a whole bunch of pencils... you can usually get packages of 10-20 pretty cheap, so get about 40-50 pencils... then start inserting them one by one and see how many you can get in...

Hint... once you get several in, it's easier to squeeze another pencil in between the pencils already inserted.

Drewsky...
You're actually the second person to suggest that. I tried something similar once and I got 17 I think. I'll see if I can beat that.

Likes: light to moderate pain, cruelty, asking for punishments/torture, tit torture, pussy torture, pussy stretching (petite girl), punishments, forced, dice dares, fun stuff!

Limits: friends, family, pets, blood/needles, piss, shit, ice/cold, messy, anal, diaper, writing lines, clothing control, long-term, extreme hot sauce, mouth

PM dares and dice dares!
Own me for a session!
Old 11-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #21
Maxximov

Default Stretching with vegetables.

1. You will need a condom and a fresh bunch of Celery.
2. Take the condom and put it over the top of the celery stalks to keep them together.
3. Try to insert the condom covered top, removing stalks as needed.
4. Push it in as far as possible, then try to kneel and let your body weight stretch your pussy and fill you.

See how far you can take the bunch.
Maxximov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #22
Lain

Quote:
Originally Posted by discoduck View Post
Try stuffing as many pairs of panties as you can in your pussy. Use a marker to force them up and in.
I was right; just one.
It was actually a little harder than the sock, but it was great once I got it inside. I came all over it!

PM dares and dice dares!
Own me for a session!
Old 11-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #23
Lain

Quote:
Originally Posted by discoduck View Post
Try stuffing as many pairs of panties as you can in your pussy. Use a marker to force them up and in.
Any more ideas while I gather the stuff needed for the other ones?

PM dares and dice dares!
Own me for a session!
Old 11-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #24
omega10
getDare Sweetheart

If you have a Vibrator, then put it in your pussy whenever you wake up and turn it on the the highest setting. Now dress as normal and keep it there all day. Even if this means walking awkwardly. Trying sleeping that night with it still in, if the vibration is too much then turn it off but keep it in you.

Limits: Parents and siblings, semi-public, day time nudity (unless in bathroom).
omega10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #25
Lain

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega10 View Post
If you have a Vibrator, then put it in your pussy whenever you wake up and turn it on the the highest setting. Now dress as normal and keep it there all day. Even if this means walking awkwardly. Trying sleeping that night with it still in, if the vibration is too much then turn it off but keep it in you.
I stated very clearly in my signature that I have no sex toys.
I also said no long term. I want to be able to go about my life as usual outside of dares.

PM dares and dice dares!
Own me for a session!
Old 12-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #26
Drewsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lain View Post
You're actually the second person to suggest that. I tried something similar once and I got 17 I think. I'll see if I can beat that.
Did you try beating your record yet? I do the same thing to stretch myself out too.

Drewsky...

Likes: anal, stretching, 'risk of getting caught' public, 'doing things in public secretly without others being aware of anything'
Dislikes: Scat, public viewing to strangers
Drewsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #27
aldulf
getDare Sweetheart

Carrots are always good. Put on in fat end first. Then add another one, pointy end first. Continue adding more, pointy end first, until you are full. Eventually, you would try to get two in you, fat end first, before adding the others.

Ladies go to my thread and answer the questions! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=68432
aldulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #28
SpiderMonkey

Try standing up a 20 oz soda bottle (you'd best use one where the seal hasn't been broken, otherwise it'll crinkle and bend way too much) on the floor. Lube it up with your preferred lube, and lower yourself over it. Use your body's weight to push it in as far as possible. While squatting with it inside of you, masturbate until you cum. After you do, try to "sit" down further on it. Repeat and enjoy yourself! Also, you have a refreshing beverage after you're finished!
SpiderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt, pussy, stretch, stuffed, torture