xxthatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 06:04 PM   #17
brownie
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to brownie Send a message via Yahoo to brownie

I hope u lose! it will so much funner
Old 09-23-2007, 11:12 AM   #18
jamester

Ok, i think i'll keep going with the story but i'm busy right now. I'll probably have it up within five hours.
jamester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 08:04 AM   #19
Alex Talan

Send a message via Yahoo to Alex Talan

Looking forward to seeing the continuation of this story!

Like: Crossdressing, (WAM) messy, humiliating/degrading. Sexual/Masturbation/Anal.

Everything else considered!
Alex Talan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:45 PM   #20
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Did he forget about this story??

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:40 AM   #21
joeman

No i didn't forget. I was studying for my S.A.T. If you live in America i think you'll know what i'm talking about. If you don't, it's hell in test form.
joeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:59 PM   #22
molten man
Distinguished Member

i stay in india nd i know what SAT is. Best of luck for it!!

26/m/straight
Old 11-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #23
joeman

I know that jamester started this story but I changed my username to joeman because someone kept posting slave/master requests under my username. If you don't believe me then I'll send you anything from jamester to prove it. Anyways I feel like finishing the story.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:38 PM   #24
joeman

I knew that I was going to win the bet at this point and I was going I get what I wanted, her as my slave. A week later I decided to go to her house to her house to do my homework. After we finished homework we played monopoly for like fucking five hours. At around ten I called my parents and told them that j was sleeping at a friend's house and my girlfriend's momsaid it was ok if I stayed over because she thought we were soo innocent. Since they only had one bed in her room we had to sleep together. After my girlfriend fell asleep I began my grand master plan to make her lose that night. I took my cell phone which was really skinny, lubed it up and quickly stuck it on her pussy. It had a charm crap on It so I could pull it out. She woke up but itwas too late. I had by the hands and I set the phone alarm to vibrate continously after a minute. She struggled for a minute but after the phone started to vibrate she fell quite, well not really. After five minutes I was sure she had at least one orgasm and sh was so wet it wet the bed. After ten minutes she was on the edge of fainting. She was sweating, crying, moaning, and rocking. By the way, my cell phonedoes have a he'll of a vibrate. Anyways I decided she he enough after fifteen minutes and let go of her hands but guess what she did?...
Old 11-23-2007, 02:39 AM   #25
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice Keep it up the good work!!

26/m/straight
Old 12-01-2007, 03:20 PM   #26
joeman

Thank God college apps are over. Time to finish the story.

After I let go over her hands she turned me over and began to make out with me. Somehow, between kisses I maganged to tell her that i didn't lose the bet because I didn't touch her, the phone did. I don't think she payed attention she just kept kissing me and moaning. Suddenly, I felt a slight breeze below my waist; she had pulled off my pants!! her haid began to slowly make it's way down my chest and stomach do to my groin. She began to delicately lick my hard penis while all the time moaning in exctasy from the phone in her pussy. After she regained herself she put my whole penis in her mouth and I could feel the head of my penish touching the back of her mouth. I then felt the best feeling yet, the tight feeling of my penis fitting into her throat as she began to deep throught all while licking around my shaft and fighting another orgasm. she looked up at me and I saw a tear trail down her face as she had another orgasm because she began to shake tremendously. she went wild after that, thrusting my penis in and out of her throat. You could expect that it didn't take long before I orgasmed down her throat and i think she gladly took it all. As she began to work her way back up to my mouth to kiss me, I took the phone out of her soaked pussy. I saw her winch from the sensitivity she had reached from her orgasms. I then begame to finger her and play with her clit. As soon as I did, she jumped up with the biggest smile on her face. " YOU LOST THE BET!!! I knew you'd fall for my little trap. you may have gotten a blow job, but i just earned a new girlfriend." I was pleaded to reconsider and, out of stupidity, I promised I'd do anything for her for the WHOLE WEEKEND instead. She said ok but added "i just earned myself a weekend slave." I just layed my head on her pillow trying to imagine what she had in store for me....

Last edited by joeman; 12-01-2007 at 09:36 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:03 PM   #27
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

nice...i approve keep it up...
Old 12-01-2007, 09:39 PM   #28
joeman

Is there a a demand to continue the story?
Old 12-02-2007, 12:10 AM   #29
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

i say keep it up but id like you to explain how he lost when before it was said he won since she had the orgasm first
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:50 PM   #30
pagelada

Default demand

I DEMAND U FINISH IT OR I WILL EAT YOUR HEAD

i drive by mall and i see this guy ok..i go to the guy he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he then i slapped him and he died the end
pagelada is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk