Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2022, 03:12 PM   #1
Nachtauge
Account Banned

Default Control my school life

After the the weekend school starts back up and I thought why not make it a bit more interesting. So I‘ll let you give me some tasks for the coming week.

Here is my schedule:
Monday: 10:15 - 15:45
Tuesday: 08:30 - 15:45 The last lesson that day is PE, showers are closed due to covid.
Wednesday: 08:30 - 17:30, I‘ve got nothing from 13:30 - 15:45 though I would like to get some work done in that time
Thursday: 08:30 - 15:45
Friday: 08:30 - 13:30

My big break is from 13:30 - 14:15 every day except friday, I am very willing to do sth in that time but I need to be able to eat sth as well.

PE is in a building about 15 minutes away from the main building and doesn‘t belong to my school but to a elementary School, so I won‘t be able to do anything outside the gym.

Now about my likes, dislikes and limits: I have never done anything even remotely similar before, but public and hidden public always turned me on, though I don‘t think I am ready for anything public outside of a public bathroom or changing room yet. I also seem to like light to medium ballbusting, but always have a problem with hitting hard enough. A wedgie or two would be very appreciated. I have never done much anal but the bit I did try wasn‘t all that exciting, so I can do it if you want but it doesn‘t turn me on. I also don‘t have any toys that would make that possible during lessons.
I might make photos but I definitely won’t post them or send them to anyone, if I make them just for the challenge of getting them done. What I know I won‘t do is scatt or sissy.

As I mentioned I never did anything comparable, so please start a bit on the easy side and pick up the pace from there.

If you need any additional information feel free to ask.

p.s. Just noticed I didn‘t mention my sex. I am male.

Last edited by Nachtauge; 01-07-2022 at 03:18 PM.
Nachtauge is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
school dares