Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-11-2013, 03:17 PM   #16
Faskwa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by frbloompkin View Post
first things first. how long has it been since each participant has last masturbated or otherwise orgasmed?
Last night for me after 3 days, I was trying to go for longer. I usually do it everyday though.
Faskwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:15 AM   #17
kaliara

I would like to join as well and I masturbate a couple times a day. I do have a chastity device and have a pretty good feeling im gonna be in it for a while now...

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:07 AM   #18
frbloompkin

First things first. You're all officially in chastity. Congrats. No cumming for you worms.

Second, this is an extreme sausage fest so far lol. Not that I mind. I'm a real man and I get to cum whenever I want to, and I get to keep alll of you from cumming. That's pretty amusing, don't you think?

But since this is an all male group so far, first person to get a woman to join, and she has to post in the thread saying that you got her to join, gets to cum. Only once though, then you're back in chastity. Nobody else gets to cum.
I find chastity extremely amusing. I enjoy keeping both male and female submissives locked in chastity and orgasm-crazed for My entertainment. Denial is such a fun game. If you think you can handle Me, contact Me and ask Me to take control of your pathetic, worthless orgasms.
frbloompkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #19
frbloompkin

Hey losers! Sounds like I'm getting a blowjob today while you can't even touch your little penises. Lmao this is priceless.
I find chastity extremely amusing. I enjoy keeping both male and female submissives locked in chastity and orgasm-crazed for My entertainment. Denial is such a fun game. If you think you can handle Me, contact Me and ask Me to take control of your pathetic, worthless orgasms.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #20
foxknot69
getDare Devil

Quote:
Hey losers! Sounds like I'm getting a blowjob today while you can't even touch your little penises. Lmao this is priceless.
You're getting a blowjob? Lucky. And I would like to make a correction on my last time cumming. Not long after I said it was the night before, I came. Just to have the details correct. Sorry, sir. I have not touched since then.

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #21
frbloompkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxknot69 View Post
You're getting a blowjob? Lucky. And I would like to make a correction on my last time cumming. Not long after I said it was the night before, I came. Just to have the details correct. Sorry, sir. I have not touched since then.
Lucky? Lol not so much. I just want to relax and watch football tonight, but instead I have to put up with the worthless sub I'm training sucking my cock during the game. But she talked back this morning and has to learn that her mouth exists only for My pleasure.

You came without permission...wtf is your problem? You obviously need special attention. Are you that weak? Are you that pathetic? I bet you jerked off thinking about me not allowing you to cum, didn't you?
Old 09-12-2013, 09:21 AM   #22
foxknot69
getDare Devil

Quote:
Lucky? Lol not so much. I just want to relax and watch football tonight, but instead I have to put up with the worthless sub I'm training sucking my cock during the game. But she talked back this morning and has to learn that her mouth exists only for My pleasure.

You came without permission...wtf is your problem? You obviously need special attention. Are you that weak? Are you that pathetic? I bet you jerked off thinking about me not allowing you to cum, didn't you?
No, I swear I didn't! I swear! I have always had problems with controlling myself...if you wish to give me a punishment, you can see my information in my sig. I will do whatever task you give me as soon as possible, sir.

Remaining PM Tasks

Old 09-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #23
frbloompkin

Quote:
No, I swear I didn't! I swear! I have always had problems with controlling myself...if you wish to give me a punishment, you can see my information in my sig. I will do whatever task you give me as soon as possible, sir.
Got any ginger root? If not, describe everything you have that I might want to use for punishment. Right here in public so everyone can see.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #24
foxknot69
getDare Devil

Quote:
Got any ginger root? If not, describe everything you have that I might want to use for punishment. Right here in public so everyone can see.
*blushes* Sir, I don't think I have anything that can really be used for punishment. The only things I've ever even used on myself at all have been markers for...insertion, sir.

Remaining PM Tasks

Old 09-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #25
frbloompkin

Quote:
*blushes* Sir, I don't think I have anything that can really be used for punishment. The only things I've ever even used on myself at all have been markers for...insertion, sir.

No clothespins? No broomsticks or other hard objects? No sandpaper? NOTHING that could be used to inflict pain on you?!?! Wow you're more worthless than I even assumed! Wow. Look around and figure it out. I want a list of items I can use bitch. NOW. You are seriously pathetic. Wow.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #26
foxknot69
getDare Devil

Quote:
No clothespins? No broomsticks or other hard objects? No sandpaper? NOTHING that could be used to inflict pain on you?!?! Wow you're more worthless than I even assumed! Wow. Look around and figure it out. I want a list of items I can use bitch. NOW. You are seriously pathetic. Wow.
I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry, sir. I was not thinking clearly. I do not have anything around me that could be used, because I'm at school right now. But at home, I do have clothespins, and I have books, if you so wish to use those, and, I guess, other things you'd find in a boy's bedroom, sir.

Remaining PM Tasks

Old 09-12-2013, 09:36 AM   #27
frbloompkin

Quote:
I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry, sir. I was not thinking clearly. I do not have anything around me that could be used, because I'm at school right now. But at home, I do have clothespins, and I have books, if you so wish to use those, and, I guess, other things you'd find in a boy's bedroom, sir.
stay online. I'm working on a punishment for you now worm. Do you have rope or string?
Old 09-12-2013, 09:36 AM   #28
foxknot69
getDare Devil

Quote:
stay online. I'm working on a punishment for you now worm. Do you have rope or string?
The closest I have to that, sir, is the drawstring on the shorts in my backpack, which I will be wearing for a class this afternoon.

Remaining PM Tasks

Old 09-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #29
Avant

It has been a week since my last orgasm.
Avant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:51 AM   #30
frbloompkin

Quote:
The closest I have to that, sir, is the drawstring on the shorts in my backpack, which I will be wearing for a class this afternoon.
Damn. Well there goes that idea. Whatever.

Well to show you that your dick exists for My amusement and not for your pleasure, let's play a little game when you get home. First, we'll see how many clothespins you can fit on it. Keep them on it (dick,balls, and scrotum. stretch and hurt that thing!) for 5 minutes.

For part 2, do you have cuetips?

Advertisements
Kink Talk