Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-30-2015, 08:24 PM   #16
LiaR-Goddess

First, do you have any toys? Also, gdutefol, can the slut wear panties for dares that require her to wear them?

Total dominant. I don't do dares. But I love to give them.
LiaR-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 09:00 PM   #17
gdutefol

Default More humiliating the better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiaR-Goddess View Post
First, do you have any toys? Also, gdutefol, can the slut wear panties for dares that require her to wear them?
Go for it. The more humiliating and punishing the better!
Toys- Household Items
gdutefol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 12:31 AM   #18
Seb

Good slut for completing the leggings challenge - to add extra humiliation I want you to post here with detail of how dirty those leggings got in three days of wearing them non stop and cumming in them 5 times a day. Did anyone notice?

I would like you to add heels to your slutty ensemble. You must wear heels higher than 4" constantly except if you are required to wear flat shoes for work or exercise. That also means wearing a pair of shoes to bed.

Do this until the short skirt dare is finished.
Seb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 08:29 AM   #19
Candie18

Default Recap #1

- I've been putting Icyhot on my asshole every hour (8 hours in total), and on my ass, nipples and clit before I went to bed.
- I've been wearing exercise leggings for 3 days without taking them off except for using the bathroom, no washing below the waist. Every day I had to cum 5 times. I will post a summary ASAP.

Tonight I will stand naked in front of the mirror with panties in my mouth. I will then finish Painbringer's punishment. When I'm done I'm going for Scott96's punishment and will be fucking my ass and pussy with a cucumber covered in salt for 10 (5+5) minutes. After that I'll be doing Rockwellray0's punishment and write degrading words on my body and drip hot wax over my tits and pussy. I will use a belt and whip myself, saying out loud that I'm a slut and beg for whipping, to get rid of the wax (Repeat 2 times). I will ask him about a deadline for the piss bottle.

I will be wearing a skirt (lenght: 8 inches from my belly button) for 4 weeks, without panties. I am not allowed to close my legs while sitting down and allow everyone who asks to do whatever they want to. Every week I have to find two men, one who is willing to cum all over me and one who is going to eat me out. Everyone who is using me has to rate me, 1-10. Every time anyone rates me 7 or under I have to offer them 5 spanks on each ass cheek. 5 or below = 10 each, 3 or below = 25 each. During this time I also have to wear heels (at least 4 inches) 24/7. I have to keep my pussy shaved all the time. For the first two weeks I can't use the toilet seat. A report will come every 48 hours (or more often).

On Monday (work), I will edge and apply my juices on my pulspoints, as a perfume. I have to repeat this every hour during the day.
Candie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 08:33 AM   #20
Candie18

Quote:
I have 2 clamps, one dildo (9") and Geisha balls.
Old 07-31-2015, 08:34 AM   #21
Candie18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
Piss in a bottle. Every time someone sends you a PM or replies to a thread you started, take a sip. Replenish the bottle as necessary.

Write degrading words like "pain slut" "cum slut" and "use me" on your body. drip hot wax all over your tits and pussy. Then whip yourself hard with a belt until the wax is gone. Then repeat two more times. As you whip yourself, say out loud that you are a slut and beg for the whipping.
For how long do I have to do the first one?
Old 07-31-2015, 09:57 AM   #22
LiaR-Goddess

Find 5 people who are willing to give you as hard of a wedgie as possible. If anyone says no, you'll have to give your pussy 50 spanks. Then you must find someone else that agrees. No matter what, 5 different people must give you a wedgie of their choice. While doing this, you must wear a thong. Keep extras in your bag incase it breaks.

Go out in public with a dildo in your pussy and in a shoulder wedgie (thong). Wear a miniskirt. Every 15 minutes you have to take out the wedgie and fuck yourself with the dildo until you cum once. Then, before you leave, get a guy to give you 50 over the knees spanks to each ass cheek. Then, he must take out the dildo, put it into your ass, spank your pussy 25 times, then redo your shoulder wedgie. To thank him, give him a blowjob while he yanks up the back of your wedgie.

Write me a full, detailed report to both dares.

Old 07-31-2015, 10:34 AM   #23
Candie18

Quote:
Find 5 people who are willing to give you as hard of a wedgie as possible. If anyone says no, you'll have to give your pussy 50 spanks. Then you must find someone else that agrees. No matter what, 5 different people must give you a wedgie of their choice. While doing this, you must wear a thong. Keep extras in your bag incase it breaks.

Go out in public with a dildo in your pussy and in a shoulder wedgie (thong). Wear a miniskirt. Every 15 minutes you have to take out the wedgie and fuck yourself with the dildo until you cum once. Then, before you leave, get a guy to give you 50 over the knees spanks to each ass cheek. Then, he must take out the dildo, put it into your ass, spank your pussy 25 times, then redo your shoulder wedgie. To thank him, give him a blowjob while he yanks up the back of your wedgie.

Write me a full, detailed report to both dares.
I'm going to do the first one tomorrow. I just have a question about the second one, do I really have to do it every 15 minutes? To cum, get 100 spanks (ass) + 25 spanks (pussy) and give a guy a blowjob is probably not going to take less than 15 minutes, so I'll have to do this at the same place with the same guy? :S
Old 08-01-2015, 03:19 PM   #24
LiaR-Goddess

Sorry... I messed it up.
Edge once every 30 minutes.

Old 08-02-2015, 04:29 AM   #25
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie18 View Post
For how long do I have to do the first one?
Do this for the rest of this week.
Rockwellray0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 01:55 PM   #26
Candie18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
Good slut for completing the leggings challenge - to add extra humiliation I want you to post here with detail of how dirty those leggings got in three days of wearing them non stop and cumming in them 5 times a day. Did anyone notice?

I would like you to add heels to your slutty ensemble. You must wear heels higher than 4" constantly except if you are required to wear flat shoes for work or exercise. That also means wearing a pair of shoes to bed.

Do this until the short skirt dare is finished.
Sorry for taking so long, here is a summary.
I don't think anyone noticed anything the first day. I could feel the cum, the smell, the humiliation, after the first orgasm and it just got worse. It was so much more than just masturbation/cum, toilet visits was not very pleasant either. People started to notice the second day, no one said anything but I could tell by their faces. As soon as I saw the first person notice I got super paranoid and couldn't think about anything else. I tried to keep distance but it wasn't that simple. I don't know when my orgasms became visible but at the third day - they showed. I felt so embarrassed, especially the last day, and also very disgusted. Wearing the same pair of leggings 24/7 for 3 days and cum 5 times is not what I would recommend for anything but punishments.
Old 08-03-2015, 07:40 AM   #27
Candie18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie18 View Post
I will be wearing a skirt (lenght: 8 inches from my belly button) for 4 weeks, without panties. I am not allowed to close my legs while sitting down and allow everyone who asks to do whatever they want to. Every week I have to find two men, one who is willing to cum all over me and one who is going to eat me out. Everyone who is using me has to rate me, 1-10. Every time anyone rates me 7 or under I have to offer them 5 spanks on each ass cheek. 5 or below = 10 each, 3 or below = 25 each. During this time I also have to wear heels (at least 4 inches) 24/7. I have to keep my pussy shaved all the time. For the first two weeks I can't use the toilet seat. A report will come every 48 hours (or more often).

On Monday (work), I will edge and apply my juices on my pulspoints, as a perfume. I have to repeat this every hour during the day.
I posted the first report yesterday but I guess something went wrong since it's not here.. A lot of people are watching me all the time. It's obvious that all women are disgusted and provoked about the lenght of my skirt. Men, especially older men, look at me and imagine what I would look like naked (it's not so hard, I'm pretty much naked). A lot of guys (15-35 y/o) whistles and yells when they see me. I'm scared so I've been at home most of the time but from now on, I will go out more often. I had sex two days ago, he rated me a 7 and spanked me. He asked if I wanted to have sex with him again and he's going to call me so I guess I wasn't that bad. I met him at a club, a few guys spanked me and one fingered me when he noticed I had no panties.

I've edged 10 times today and used all my juices as perfume. Not everyone notices that I smell, but those who do recognize the smell.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:03 PM   #28
scott96

Where's my report?

Kik is Scott.s1996
scott96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:21 PM   #29
gdutefol

Thanks for your report. I hope you contine to get glares and disguted looks throughout your punishment.
Toys- Household Items
gdutefol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:32 AM   #30
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

How's the piss sipping going?
Rockwellray0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rockwellray0 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chemical play, humiliation dare, punish a slut, torture me