Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-24-2014, 03:33 PM   #1
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

I'm gonna try this tonight =^_^=, gonna do my rolls now. I'm using mini-marshmellows, which may make it a bit easier. Gonna do the dice dare version, but since I'll be diapering up too, I won't use the last roll.

I rolled a 4 and a 5, so 10 marshmallows (if I can definitely fit more in though, I will =^^=), and hold them for fifty minutes, which I highly doubt I'll be able to do. I'm really bad at holding stuff =>_<=. I'll edit this post on how it goes.

EDIT: I'm typing this right as my 50 minutes have ended.

Things have gone well ^^. About an hour ago, I got all my stuff ready and went to the bathroom. I took out a big handful of mini-mallows, and put them in the bowl. Rolled them around a bit, after a minute or so, started inserting them. Was pretty easy since they were so small. After a while of inserting them, there was a weird squeaking sound, sounded like rubber against rubber, but I slowly realized was all the marshmallows in my butt *blushes*, when I pushed anymore in, it'd squeak ^^', was quite embarrassing. In the end I put in 25. I probably coulda done more, but that was all that I soaked, and I thought I might regret it if I kept going. I can't hold enemas for even 5 minutes! Also it took a while to get 25 in, and I didn't wanna start cramping before I even got my diaper on! Anyway I diapered up, went back to my room, set the a timer for 50mins and watched some Hearthstone on Youtube with my Lucario Plush =^^=. About 15 minutes later there were some suspicious gurgling, and I felt it a bit, and but it died down. And since then, there's been nothing!

Maybe mini marshmallows don't work so well ^^? (The brand, if anyone is interested, is Haribo Chamallows Mini). Next time I think I'll get big marshmallows, probably more fun to be filled with them anyway :3. I don't plan on taking my diaper off anytime soon, hopefully not til tomorrow morning, so we'll see what happens =^_^=.

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*

Last edited by ShadowInTheDarkness; 08-24-2014 at 05:46 PM.
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
sandeath

Will try this tomorrow morning,i'm really curious what ik wil be like,hoping for an intense experience.
sandeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:44 AM   #3
dirtydeeds123
Account Banned

I am at my parents house now so I have very few resources for this task so I had to be inventIve.
I made a small butt plug out of a carrot, I then inserted 9 mini marshmallows into my hole. I then covered the carrot tip with vicks vapor rub and inserted the plug. It feels amazing right now.
dirtydeeds123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:13 PM   #4
SissySlutTabatha
Baby Member

Default Awesome Fun

I just finished doing this with my phonesex Mistress Big Sister Mistress Natasha and of the fun it was.
It was only 6 marshmallows but after holding for 40 minutes which almost killed me she made me take a 2 quart ice cold enema and hold that for 10 minutes before I could release any thing The cramping was very intense. But all in all fun

Mistress Natasha http://www.kinkyphonesexcoed.com/
SissySlutTabatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 02:04 PM   #5
b3delta

I just did it again, got 21 in this time, started cramping very quickly. Has anyone tried it with the giant marshmallows yet?

Limits: Blood, extreme CBT, illegal, public, permanent

Edges: 24

1 denial
b3delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:30 PM   #6
Alurath

I've tried this twice without even seeing this dare. Both times, I had a hard time getting any marshmallows to slip in. I'll have to try again after cleaning myself out and inserting a dildo for a while to loosen me up.
Alurath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 06:56 AM   #7
Furry56
Account Banned

I didn't have access to marshmallows so I used orange slices instead. I managed to put in 3 whole Clementine in my hole.
I am stuck on cuties cause cuties inside of me.
Furry56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 10:51 AM   #8
sweetfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alurath View Post
I've tried this twice without even seeing this dare. Both times, I had a hard time getting any marshmallows to slip in. I'll have to try again after cleaning myself out and inserting a dildo for a while to loosen me up.
I'll try this soon. Probably fucking your ass with a dildo or plug before would make it easier to get them in. I've tried challenges like this with m&m's, chocolates, mints and candybars, but marshmellows are new. Great idea!

Loves: Pain, (Cross-)Dressing Rules
Dislikes: Long duration pain or anal.
Limits: Public, Pee, Scat, Cumplay, Anything that wounds, Anything involving my head or face.
Boring: Edging, Wedgies, Denial, etc.

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77342

Not afraid to show pics or skype
sweetfreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, enema, marshmallows, messy