Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-14-2017, 03:35 PM   #16
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

All right, here's a few tasks for you. You don't have to do all of them, but you must at least do one.

- Give yourself a one litre water enema (with a teaspoon of sugar). You must not release it until at least 20 minutes have passed, and must continue unpacking in the meantime. If you can't hold it for this long, report it in this thread for a suitable punishment.

- Get fully naked save for a collar, a leash if you have one and some footwear if you wish. Insert two ice cubes into your ass and wait for them to melt. You may expel the water at any given time, but may not put on any clothes or remove the collar and leash before an hour passes. In the meantime, you must continue unpacking.

- A classic: put in a butt plug with toothpaste and leave it in for 30 minutes.

- Gag yourself until you finish unpacking everything. I hope for your sake that you can unpack in one day. You may remove the gag before finishing if you have a visit, and must put it back on immediately after they left.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 02:45 PM   #17
KauKoinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by piopio1949 View Post
All right, here's a few tasks for you. You don't have to do all of them, but you must at least do one.

- Give yourself a one litre water enema (with a teaspoon of sugar). You must not release it until at least 20 minutes have passed, and must continue unpacking in the meantime. If you can't hold it for this long, report it in this thread for a suitable punishment.

- Get fully naked save for a collar, a leash if you have one and some footwear if you wish. Insert two ice cubes into your ass and wait for them to melt. You may expel the water at any given time, but may not put on any clothes or remove the collar and leash before an hour passes. In the meantime, you must continue unpacking.

- A classic: put in a butt plug with toothpaste and leave it in for 30 minutes.

- Gag yourself until you finish unpacking everything. I hope for your sake that you can unpack in one day. You may remove the gag before finishing if you have a visit, and must put it back on immediately after they left.
I feel really bad now, things happened and I ended up with helping a friend with a project instead so I quickly unpacked everything to some extent and left for his.. Sorry :L

Dislikes/limits - overly public (eg in a busy town), children, family. Probably more a couple more that I can’t think of right now.
KauKoinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 01:22 AM   #18
KauKoinu

Going back to this old post, still up for dares :3

Dislikes/limits - overly public (eg in a busy town), children, family. Probably more a couple more that I can’t think of right now.
Old 07-29-2018, 09:28 AM   #19
KauKoinu

Anybody got anything? :3

Old 07-30-2018, 04:07 PM   #20
ButtPlugBitch

Put ice cubes up your ass then plug yourself up with an anal plug. Hold it all in until the ice melts AND you are no longer numb.

Likes: Anal, slave, pain, biting, card/dice games, cum eating, denial, voyeurism. And probably some more, if not sure, ask me.

Limits: pee, poop, diaper, blood, videos or photos, illegal, public.

Toys: 4 butt plugs of various sizes, 1 7in dildo, 1 double penetration dildo, 2 vibration dildos, and wanting to get more.
ButtPlugBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 04:55 PM   #21
KauKoinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtPlugBitch View Post
Put ice cubes up your ass then plug yourself up with an anal plug. Hold it all in until the ice melts AND you are no longer numb.
Hehe okays. How big a plug?

Old 07-30-2018, 05:01 PM   #22
Everill
getDare Devil

How about these:
  1. You must EITHER be gagged or blindfolded for 12 hours.
  2. (needs a vibrating plug) Anytime you move from one place to another you must turn the vibrations on.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:06 PM   #23
KauKoinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
How about these:
  1. You must EITHER be gagged or blindfolded for 12 hours.
  2. (needs a vibrating plug) Anytime you move from one place to another you must turn the vibrations on.
Oooh this sounds fun, will go with blindfolded though cause food/drink is necessary lol.

Old 07-30-2018, 05:37 PM   #24
Everill
getDare Devil

The idea was that if you swap between having a gag on or having a blindfold on but your idea works too

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Old 07-30-2018, 05:51 PM   #25
KauKoinu

Quote:
The idea was that if you swap between having a gag on or having a blindfold on but your idea works too
Ohh I see. The way you put it, it sounded like you meant whenever I move anywhere, not swap between them lol.

But how’s about I do both? Vibes when moving places but also when swapping blindfold to gag? Lol

Old 07-30-2018, 06:01 PM   #26
Everill
getDare Devil

2 dares

1st dare:
Always be wearing a gag or blindfold. You can switch which one you're wearing but you must be wearing one.

2nd dare:
Whenever you move from one location to the other e.g walking from the sofa to the tv, you must turn the vibrations on

The Idea was to do each on different days but I guess you can do both even though it's not ideal

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Old 07-31-2018, 01:53 AM   #27
KauKoinu

Quote:
2 dares

1st dare:
Always be wearing a gag or blindfold. You can switch which one you're wearing but you must be wearing one.

2nd dare:
Whenever you move from one location to the other e.g walking from the sofa to the tv, you must turn the vibrations on

The Idea was to do each on different days but I guess you can do both even though it's not ideal
L
Well you weren’t to clear the first time unfortunately. But I’ll do these 2 anyways.

Old 07-31-2018, 02:39 AM   #28
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Get yourself some very thick and pink ABDL-diapers and a large-tunnel-plug. For 10 days, you will have to wear both of them. You are not allowed to hold back any pee during that time as well, and the diapers will be the only toilet you are allowed to use. You are also to drink one liter of saltwater every morning and evening, as well as four liters of regular water over the course of the day. (The salt-water works somewhat like an enema from the other side, giving you a soft enough stool to go out through you plug.) You are allowed to change whenever you want to.

In addition to that you are only allowed to wear minidresses and miniskirts while you are at home, so your diapers are exposed.

Oh, and of course no cumming at all!

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 05:57 AM   #29
KauKoinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Get yourself some very thick and pink ABDL-diapers and a large-tunnel-plug. For 10 days, you will have to wear both of them. You are not allowed to hold back any pee during that time as well, and the diapers will be the only toilet you are allowed to use. You are also to drink one liter of saltwater every morning and evening, as well as four liters of regular water over the course of the day. (The salt-water works somewhat like an enema from the other side, giving you a soft enough stool to go out through you plug.) You are allowed to change whenever you want to.

In addition to that you are only allowed to wear minidresses and miniskirts while you are at home, so your diapers are exposed.

Oh, and of course no cumming at all!
I’ll have to think about this one. I don’t exactly have a lot of money currently, and I’d have to buy diapers and a tunnel plug for this :/

Old 08-03-2018, 09:54 PM   #30
KauKoinu

Quote:
2 dares

1st dare:

2nd dare:

So I did this yesterday, started at around 10:30am with my medium size ballgag and my inflatable plug as it’s the only one that vibrates. From then on other than the obvious vibes when moving, I switched from ball gag to blindfold every hour (had a timer set) making sure to take a lil longer to enjoy the vibe in the process lol. I also decided to pump up the plug once every hour as well.

So by the end of the 12 hours it was rather challenging, but was super fun, especially seeing as I decided to be gagged AND blindfolded for the last hour :3

Thanks you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creative dare, dildo, gag, plug, toys