Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-08-2013, 06:17 PM   #16
sexunseen

Stick something short but wide in your holes and then sit on a bench next to a busy shopping centre door.

Welcome everybody coming in and out of the store.

If the respond positively you must bounce on your toys.

If they ignore you, lift yourself up and push the toys out as much as possible, then drop on them with all your weight.

If they answer rudely, or seem upset by your comment, make a note of it. When you get home you may not take the toys out until you give yourself 2 hard spanks for each person you upset.
sexunseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:00 AM   #17
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Tie or rubberband your boobs.
Okay, i will the whole time it takes for my mum to pick my brother up from school (at least half an hour)
Quote:
Originally Posted by havefunboy View Post
for school use youre necklace today so whe can find out more things and how about some tape putting out youre clit tape it around so youre clit get stimulated every step and move you make and wear a panty with lots of lace so youre clit touch it all the time

want to know more about the feelings you had all day be sure you edge at least 5 times tomorrow but NO CUMMING

realy like and want you
Okay sir, I am not at school today but I shall wear these to my appointments and around the shops today, I don't really have any lacy panties but I will try to find some material similar to tape into them.

Likes: hidden public, teasing, stimulation, insertion (under 12hrs), light bondage, ice, wax, truths
Dislikes: small anal, elastic snaps to clit, light pain
Limits: public, others, pee/scat, messy, permanent

I will not send nudes/give dares, also no slave or master offers please.
Hugglebuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #18
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexunseen View Post
Stick something short but wide in your holes and then sit on a bench next to a busy shopping centre door.

Welcome everybody coming in and out of the store.

If the respond positively you must bounce on your toys.

If they ignore you, lift yourself up and push the toys out as much as possible, then drop on them with all your weight.

If they answer rudely, or seem upset by your comment, make a note of it. When you get home you may not take the toys out until you give yourself 2 hard spanks for each person you upset.
Sorry, I don't involve public in any way. The only thing I will do outside my own home is wear things inside me, my panties or bra and they stay there

Likes: hidden public, teasing, stimulation, insertion (under 12hrs), light bondage, ice, wax, truths

Old 05-09-2013, 02:49 AM   #19
Amaro666

Hi,
i love inventing public dares especially with panties. Firstly you will need a dice, but don't worry; you will need it only for randomize a dare. There you have 6 dares (all invented by me ^.^ )

1) Go to the shopping centre to the clothes shop. Take two or three skirts and ask salesperson (female) that can she help you with judge this skirts. Go to the changing room, take off your panties, put them on the upper part of the changing room (everybody may see that you aren't wearing panties now) and then throw new skirt on. At the end ask her: "Is it ok to not wearing panties for this skirt?" and flash her your bare ass.

2) Take a stroll where you want without panties (You should wear a skirt, if u want you may wear a tights). Hire 5 random woman on and start talking with her. Explain her you forgot to wear a panties and you feel a bit anxious for this reason. Start begging her for her panties. If she doesn't believe you, show her your bare butt.

3) Wear very see through leggins or dark tights and no panties. No skirt. Go to a shop. If someone say you something about your lack of bottom part of your clothes, say something like: "Oh my god, I forgot about that!" and start looking embarassed.

4) You have to wear short skirt (for example to your knees) and no tights. Go to the big mall and sit on a sofa. Pull your panties down,to your ankles and sit with it for 5 minutes. Start talking to your phone and looks like you don't see this embarassing situation. Then stand up and take them off.

5) Wear long shirt which should cover only half of your butt. Take off your panties. Go to 3 shops and buy for example an apple.

6) Go to the shoes shop. You have to wear a short skirt and no panties. Ask male salesperson for help with choose right pair of shoes. Every time give him accidental upskirt with your bare pussy.

I expect a report.

I have a hope that you''ll enjoy.
Amaro666 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Amaro666 for this post:
Old 05-09-2013, 05:56 AM   #20
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaro666 View Post
Hi,
i love inventing public dares especially with panties. Firstly you will need a dice, but don't worry; you will need it only for randomize a dare. There you have 6 dares (all invented by me ^.^ )

1) Go to the shopping centre to the clothes shop. Take two or three skirts and ask salesperson (female) that can she help you with judge this skirts. Go to the changing room, take off your panties, put them on the upper part of the changing room (everybody may see that you aren't wearing panties now) and then throw new skirt on. At the end ask her: "Is it ok to not wearing panties for this skirt?" and flash her your bare ass.

2) Take a stroll where you want without panties (You should wear a skirt, if u want you may wear a tights). Hire 5 random woman on and start talking with her. Explain her you forgot to wear a panties and you feel a bit anxious for this reason. Start begging her for her panties. If she doesn't believe you, show her your bare butt.

3) Wear very see through leggins or dark tights and no panties. No skirt. Go to a shop. If someone say you something about your lack of bottom part of your clothes, say something like: "Oh my god, I forgot about that!" and start looking embarassed.

4) You have to wear short skirt (for example to your knees) and no tights. Go to the big mall and sit on a sofa. Pull your panties down,to your ankles and sit with it for 5 minutes. Start talking to your phone and looks like you don't see this embarassing situation. Then stand up and take them off.

5) Wear long shirt which should cover only half of your butt. Take off your panties. Go to 3 shops and buy for example an apple.

6) Go to the shoes shop. You have to wear a short skirt and no panties. Ask male salesperson for help with choose right pair of shoes. Every time give him accidental upskirt with your bare pussy.

I expect a report.

I have a hope that you''ll enjoy.
Thank you very much for your dare and effort. Unfortunately I won't do any of these dares as I see these as public which I in my limits. As I said earlier, the only things I will do out of my house are dares that are completely hidden from everyone else. Thankyou very much for your effort though if you have anything I can do under my clothes at home or when I next go out, feel free to dare away. I am much more lilkley to do the ones under my clothes at home sooner as I have more opportunities. Thank you for your input though

Edit: I also don't actually wear skirts :3 the only skirt I wear is my school skirt but I won't do much at school. I pretty much only wear skinny jeans actually haha

Last edited by Hugglebuggle; 05-09-2013 at 05:59 AM.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:47 AM   #21
deanblack

Hello!

From now on, you must edge before replying in this thread
deanblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:50 AM   #22
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by havefunboy View Post
for school use youre necklace today so whe can find out more things and how about some tape putting out youre clit tape it around so youre clit get stimulated every step and move you make and wear a panty with lots of lace so youre clit touch it all the time

want to know more about the feelings you had all day be sure you edge at least 5 times tomorrow but NO CUMMING

realy like and want you
Right, well, as I said before I wasn't at school, I went to a meeting then the supermarket. When I got up this morning I was in a huge rush so I stuffed the beads in my pussy, taped myself so my clit was fully exposed and I don't really have any lacy panties so I quickly grabbed the merest thing which turned out to be a piece of rough bandage strangely and taped that into my panties. I was pretty exited already and I left the house, drove to the meeting and I could feel the beads all the time. At the meeting I was sat on the floor for and hour and didn't really move which was quite a disappointment as I couldn't feel either. By the time we had driven to the supermarket, half the tape had rolled up and the bandage had come off so I went straight into the toilets, took the tape and material off. I then felt as though I had failed so I stripped my bottom half and then redressed without any panties. This was another turn on for me as I have never actually been out without panties on. It turned me on to think that if my juices driped it would make a wet spot which then made me more wet. Luckily, it didn't. When I got home I realised just how wet I was, got some lunch and I am now doing my 5 edges. If you have anything for me to put in or on me to stimulate me while I do some work on my laptop that would be great. Thankyou for this dare sir, I will accept a punishment for not keeping the tape and things on if you feel it nessisary. I still have the beads in although I'm feeling it less. I will try to find some more so that they have more effect and I am more stuffed soon

Last edited by Hugglebuggle; 05-09-2013 at 06:54 AM.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:52 AM   #23
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanblack View Post
Hello!

From now on, you must edge before replying in this thread
I didn't see this before I replied but I have just edged for this one. Thankyou sir

Old 05-09-2013, 06:55 AM   #24
deanblack

Very good! Just make sure these reply edges are separate from any edges you must do from other dares. You'll have to keep track :P
deanblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:18 AM   #25
jeremiahmchrisman

Go to the bathroom and edge 2 times
jeremiahmchrisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:30 PM   #26
Amaro666

So, maybe you want to do this:
1) In school: If you were your school skirt you have to pull minimally your panties down, it should be under your butt. Sit with it for a whole lesson.

2) At home: when you wearing very tight jeans or leggin just make a cameltoe.
Amaro666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:54 PM   #27
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaro666 View Post
So, maybe you want to do this:
1) In school: If you were your school skirt you have to pull minimally your panties down, it should be under your butt. Sit with it for a whole lesson.

2) At home: when you wearing very tight jeans or leggin just make a cameltoe.
Sorry but I have said before that I won't do anything at school. As for the cameltoe, I have got one right now. Thankyou sir for your dare.

I found another bead necklace, I will include a picture to show which type I mean but they are rather stimulating as you walk. As I said earlier, I have had one in all day but after a while, I became used to it to the point where I hardly noticed it. I found another one and decided to insert this too. I have never had two at once and I am now very painfully stuffed. I am also dripping wet and have a cameltoe with my skinny jeans on. I can't do anything tomorrow morning as I have an exam but I can do something tonight? I have to sleep with covers and pj's on as my mum or little brother wake me up but I could keep the beads in, something different, something up my ass or stimulating my clit, maybe even something keeping my nipples hard? Just shoot any dares for tonight at me. I want an uncomfortable and or stimulating and horny night. I still haven't cum as I haven't been told to so with all this edging I am already very horny. I want to see how long I can go with all these teases without cuming! Note: I can't have my hands or legs tied tonight ether due tithe whole family thing. Dare me please!!!

Old 05-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #28
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Tape your labia to your thighs to keep your pussy open. Wear tight thong for night.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #29
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Tape your labia to your thighs to keep your pussy open. Wear tight thong for night.
I will certainly tape my labia but I don't have any things. I apologise sir, you may punish me as you wish

Old 05-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #30
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

additional Stuff your holes with bead necklaces and put one into panties for night. You should not cum until tomorrow.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk