Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #16
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

dream job?

Math tutor/ teacher, and what do you know, I'm just about there! Seriously, that is what I want most in life. If I won the mega millions and could retire... I would continue doing what I do now.

favourite film?

The Shawshank Redemption

favourite food?

Hot & Spicy macaroni & cheese- finely chop up an habanero and throw it in with the noodles while cooking, and replace half of the milk called for with the water from the pot. Add a couple pieces of pepper jack cheese along wit the powder stuff they give you, and enjoy!

drink?

Water, so I tell myself every day. Haha. However, my actual favorite drink by far is a tossup between orange juice (no pulp) and chocolate milk.

you've just led a revolution and taken over a country of your choice:
which country is it?

The United States of America

what's the first law you'd introduce?

Tossup again between

1) Any two or more consenting adults can legally wed

2) I'd adopt England's drinking laws

What sort of ruler would you be (e.g. kind, cruel etc.) and would you model yourself on an historic ruler/dictator (if so who?)

I don't have a clue. Being one with a submissive nature, it is difficult to imagine ruling people. I think I'd more or less be a figure head for the country, letting my "advisers" make most decisions, as long as I approved them. While I would like to be kind, I think a ruler has to take on multiple roles situation depending.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #17
scguycola
Distinguished Member

what is the stupidest thing you've ever done?

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #18
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

What is the longest you have been denied for?
How many times can you edge in a day in denial?
what happens with your mood when you edge many times?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #19
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

what is the stupidest thing you've ever done?

In hindsight, the stupidest thing I've ever done is choose physics for my teaching minor. I took that minor, as it was easy to do with my major in mathematics education. However, I have never cared for physics, and can not pass the certification test to teach it. That is another example of the cliche that the easy way is not generally the best way.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #20
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

What is the longest you have been denied for?

About two months.

How many times can you edge in a day in denial?

I have never bothered to count, nor do I generally edge when in denial. If I had to give my best estimate, I would say I could probably edge 20-30 times in a day, if I really pushed myself, but that estimate isn't based on much.

The reason I don't generally edge while in denial, is when I am in denial, my nipples are often off limits to me. I use my nipples to edge as I generally squeeze or pull at them while imagining that my Master is the one playing with them. My Master has never required any specific amount of edges while denying me.

what happens with your mood when you edge many times?

I've never edged on my own multiple times through a day, however when my Master feels like teasing me and makes me edge/fail multiple times, I get more and more frustrated because I just want release!
Old 07-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #21
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Do you get more submissive or more eager to please when teased ?
is your nipples sensitive?
can you edge or orgasm by only touching your nipples?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:12 PM   #22
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Do you get more submissive or more eager to please when teased ?

Absolutely. As an example, there is one occasion when I gave the excuse, "I'm too tired to do that for you right now." He knew I could handle it, and he began playing and fondling my nipples until I gave him the signal by moving his hands down my pants, and turning my neck for him to suck it, while I started taking my pants off. He then teased me repeatedly until I begged for relief. He then asked something along the lines of "What are you willing to do to earn it?"

Instead of responding with words, I sat up, hopped off the bed, stood over him and pulled off his pants as he was pulling off his underwear. I then repositioned myself to suck him off, and I even swallowed of my own will.

is your nipples sensitive?

They are a bit sensitive at the moment, as I used clothes pegs on them a while ago while on a Skype session with my Master.

can you edge or orgasm by only touching your nipples?

On rare occasions, I can edge by touching my nipples, and imagining my Master eating me out, again, pretending that its really his hands grabbing at them. In order to get to this point without touching though, I have to be very committed and imaginative. Again, it is rare.

I can however orgasm while squeezing my nipples, along with squeezing my legs together, although it is still difficult when not being directly stimulated.

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 07-09-2012 at 05:05 AM. Reason: correcting typos
Old 07-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #23
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Once again, I'm going to bed, but by all means, keep the truths coming and they will be answered by tomorrow night at the latest Thanks everyone who has participated so far for the fun truths.
Old 07-09-2012, 01:39 AM   #24
gin
getDare Sweetheart

Have you ever had sex with a girl?
If so, what did you like less/most about it?
If no, ever fantasized about it? Would you try it if it was to please your Master?

(thanks in advance for your always well-written and detailed answers!)

HAMLET
God's bodykins, man, much better: use every man
after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?
Use them after your own honour and dignity: the less
they deserve, the more merit is in your bounty.

Last edited by gin; 07-09-2012 at 01:44 AM.
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:47 AM   #25
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post
Have you ever had sex with a girl?
If so, what did you like less/most about it?
If no, ever fantasized about it? Would you try it if it was to please your Master?

(thanks in advance for your always well-written and detailed answers!)

First, thank you for the compliment on my answers. It is well appreciated.

As for these questions, I feel it is best to answer them all together at once, rather than one by one, and with a story (who doesn't like stories?)

I have never had sex with a girl. I almost did once though, or rather, thought I had, but we were much too young, nervous, and too inexperienced to know what to do. For the sake of referring to a name, though not her real one, I'll call her Megan.

Megan and I were best friends in 4th and 5th grade (9-11 years old approximately). She lived across the street from me and was home schooled. We had several sleepovers and went back and forth between staying at each other's houses. When she stayed with me, sometimes her sister, as well as another friend who lived kitty corner from me would come, and we played the game life a lot. Being creative, imaginative little kids, we'd take on the roles of our careers after the games were over. The police officer card was bent, and Megan could feel for that one. She was often the cop. She often liked arresting me, and of course, I loved being arrested.

We started doing more activities such as this when it was just the two of us. We played "school" where I was the bad kid and needed to be punished. This was done generally in the form of detentions. Later on, I decided I didn't want to crack my knuckles anymore, and she agreed to spank me as well as give me other punishments if I did. She then added more rules, and she essentially became my Mistress over time, though we were so young we had never heard of such terms. We were just two innocent children at play.

One night during a sleepover, we confessed we liked each other, and we decided we should have sex. At the time, we thought sex between two females involved wrapping our legs around each other. We did this and kissed, and kept kissing for a while. We later talked about it, and neither of us liked the kissing and the “sex” felt awkward. Neither of us had really had any practice before. We decided to just stay friends. (The other rules were still in effect though, as we were just “innocent little kids.”)

End of story

Surprisingly, I’ve never fantasized about having sex with a female either. While I am heavily attracted to the female body, I dismiss any thoughts about it. I am an odd one to say the least. I am a Christian, and of course had it drilled into me by the church (not my family, thankfully) that homosexuality is a sin and blah blah. You all know the rest. However, I have always struggled with this. I believe in my heart of hearts that people have misinterpreted the BIBLE, and/or take the biblical stories out of context. However, as I’m attracted to both genders, I decided several years ago to only ever have heterosexual relationships, before my sex drive kicked in.

So no, I would not consent to having sex with a female even to please my Master (Who is also my fiance if I've not yet made that clear on these posts). He is also a Christian (as well as a free thinker like me) and we both believe in monogamy, so he would never ask such a thing. It has of course been joked about as well as discussed.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #26
Dravot
getDare Devil

What is the largest object you've taken
Orally
Anally
Vaginally

Most times youve came in one sitting?

three least common kinks?

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #27
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

What is the largest object you've taken
Orally
Anally
Vaginally

I am quite a novice at insertion. I think even novice is too good of a word to describe, as I have very little experience.

Orally, the largest "object" I've taken is my Master's cock, although I hardly consider that an object. The next closest thing would be my vibrator in the shape of a penis. The head of the vibrator isn't very large though, and the long base is certainly smaller in girth. The main thing I do with that vibrator is try to train my gag reflexes, so I gag less when taking in my Master's cock.

Vaginally, the largest thing ever inserted is that same vibrator, which I did for the first time very recently. I was extremely wet, and I was curious to see if I could. It still greatly hurt going in, as my pussy is extremely tight, seeing as I am still a virgin... in the medical sense. The only item outside of a tampon I've inserted into my pussy before then was the handle of a comb.

I have never inserted anything anally, although I am not against doing so.

Most times you've came in one sitting?

My goodness was I sore after this session, but my Master REALLY wanted to see how many times he could make me come. I believe it was 14 or 15 times. I don't breathe very well when being on edge and orgasming, so there were a couple 5-minute breaks during this time, so I could calm down and catch my breath, but I still count this as one sitting.

Depending on if you do or don't, the most orgasms I've had without pausing for a break is 9, thanks to rolling orgasms. The more I have, the faster they start to come if I can tolerate them with the added sensitivity for each one.

three least common kinks?

I'm not sure if they are all necessarily uncommon, but writing reports/essays, sucking my Master's feet, and being a display of art/ decoration for my Master (aka standing or lying still as if I'm an object, for his viewing pleasure).

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 07-09-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #28
gin
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely, everybody like stories, indeed!!! (And I liked yours, anyway!)

HAMLET
God's bodykins, man, much better: use every man
after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?
Use them after your own honour and dignity: the less
they deserve, the more merit is in your bounty.
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #29
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Surprisingly, I’ve never fantasized about having sex with a female either

Oh. I'm hurt, lover!

Okay.

If you could change one thing about the opposite gender what would it be and why?

One thing about your own gender?

And one thing about yourself?

What's something that you've never told anyone before?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:10 PM   #30
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
Surprisingly, I’ve never fantasized about having sex with a female either

Oh. I'm hurt, lover!
Fantasizing and doing are two separate things, "Lover"

If you could change one thing about the opposite gender what would it be and why?

I would make their cum taste like fruit, and for obvious reasons, hehe.

One thing about your own gender?

Only one?

Well, I guess I'm going to go off a generality. While all girls/ women are not like this, I see it as a very common thing. I would change it so girls would not be so unreasonably demanding of their boyfriend's time. Sorry girls, but he doesn't need to call you every morning when he first wakes up, during every break at work he gets, and you don't need to talk to them during every second of your free time.

Why would I change this? Because it drives men nuts, and quite honestly, it is unfair to them.

And one thing about yourself?

I'm just so perfect, what is there to change? Haha, just kidding. I am a huge procrastinator, and I always have been. That is the main thing about myself I would change.

What's something that you've never told anyone before?

I've never told anyone that I wish they would die. (Can't say I haven't thought it though)

I'm guessing you were hoping for a secret. The problem is, I really can't think of any. There are some secrets I've NEVER told my family, and some I've NEVER told my best friends, and even one I've NEVER told my fiance, etc. I think that over all, I have no secrets that I've kept entirely to myself.

Advertisements
Kink Talk