Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2020, 03:05 PM   #16
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Your tits would be fun to play with. They must look good tied up.

Feeling any urge to piss yet?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 03:10 PM   #17
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Your tits would be fun to play with. They must look good tied up.

Feeling any urge to piss yet?
Yes I do, I slightly needed to go before I started the half hour but decided to wait, I have 6 minutes left and have so far drank just under 1.5L, I can feel my underwear filling me up added to the amount of liquid I have drank is making the urge to pee very strong.
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 03:20 PM   #18
jetblckwolf

not much punishments yet so here, use the clit suction for 5 min, take it off spank your clit 10 with riding crop. repeat this 5 times if you cum any time during this add one more round for you to do.

for the week if home alone your to crawl on the floor while naked if you can.
jetblckwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 03:28 PM   #19
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Keep them in for 30 minutes, during this time you are to drink as much water as possible. A minimum of 1 liter.

When the 30 minutes is up take a piss in your tub / shower. Do not remove the panties in your pussy or your shorts. You are to piss through both of them.

You are not to leave the tub until you piss yourself.
I’ve just finished this, i drank just over 1.5L during the half an hour and then stood in the shower whilst I pissed through my clothes and on to my feet. I really needed to go and the piss was a long one! Near the end I didn’t think I would be able to last the rest of the time as I was starting to get desperate however am glad I held on. I’m still wearing my shorts covered in piss with my underwear still up my pussy. How long shall I keep them on for?
Old 06-01-2020, 03:36 PM   #20
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetblckwolf View Post
not much punishments yet so here, use the clit suction for 5 min, take it off spank your clit 10 with riding crop. repeat this 5 times if you cum any time during this add one more round for you to do.

This sounds horrible yet amazing at the same time, I will start this shortly! I live with four other people so will do it when I know I’m alone and always when in my room. Thanks for the punishment!
Old 06-01-2020, 05:04 PM   #21
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:

I’ve just finished this, I had to have a break in the middle as my clit felt like it was on fire!! I pumped my clit up for 5 minutes and after it was big, red and sensitive, so far it felt amazing. However with my already overly sensitive clit as soon as I started the spanking I knew it would be a tough punishment, at first it was bearable but by 10 it was already starting to hurt. After 30 more spanks and 15 more minutes of my clit being suctioned i was so sensitive and my whole pussy especially my clit felt like it was on fire. At the slightest touch I thought I was going to orgasm and with every spank it was taking it out of me not to. However with my (what I thought would be) last suctioning the need to orgasm was building up and as soon as I took the suction off I orgasmed and squirted everywhere. I had to rest for a few minutes before carrying on with the spanking. Due to the orgasm and cum I completed another round. My clit is now massive, very red and swollen, super sensitive and still really hurts. My master and I was very happy with this punishment however I have (for the first time in quite a while) orgasmed without permission so any punishments for this are also welcome. Thankyou!
Old 06-01-2020, 05:31 PM   #22
jetblckwolf

punishment for that will be to take a cold shower making sure the cold water is hitting your clit but not derect,while in the shower you to use your dilldo to fuck your ass to the beat of "staying alive" while its playing from phone, cant stop fucking your ass for as long as song is on(if something happens your able to stop,if not dangerous once that situation is take care of start song over) once done with shower give 50 crop spanks to each cheek
Old 06-02-2020, 01:30 AM   #23
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
punishment for that will be to take a cold shower making sure the cold water is hitting your clit but not derect,while in the shower you to use your dilldo to fuck your ass to the beat of "staying alive" while its playing from phone, cant stop fucking your ass for as long as song is on(if something happens your able to stop,if not dangerous once that situation is take care of start song over) once done with shower give 50 crop spanks to each cheek
Thankyou for your punishment. At first the cold water felt great on my already burning clit and pussy however after about 30 seconds how cold it was hit me and I was starting to get cold. I used the suction cup on my dildo to put it against the shower wall so I could hold on the walls to reduce the risk of me falling. I started the song (4 mins 44 secs), nothing happened whilst I was doing it (except my cat pushed the bathroom door open (it doesn’t have a look so we just close it to show it’s in use and leave it open when it’s unoccupied) so with thee bathroom door open it left me with the possibility that someone could walk in and see however I didn’t want to get out and close the door as I’d have to start over so I took that risk. My arse is very tight and getting the dildo in at the start but i pushes in straight in all the way with some force, this burnt and hurt my hole but it wasn’t terrible. I fucked myself with the dildo for the whole song, my hole getting bigger and more accommodating to the dildo but the constant water hitting my vagina and near my clit was making me want to touch my self and orgasm right there but I didn’t and managed to finish the song. After i was finished I was absolutely freezing, you didn’t mention whether I could dry myself off so I air dried (which continued to make me more cold) then I spanked each cheek 50 times, on each cheek I found this okay until about 40ish where it started to get more painful. Thankyou for this punishment!
Old 06-02-2020, 01:44 AM   #24
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Since posting this, i have received DMs which I completed, these have included spanking my pussy 200 times with a studded belt and I have written various degrading messages across my body to remind me that I am owned and nothing but a worthless slut for my master to enjoy. The spankings were hard as were done straight after previous punishments meaning my clit and vagina were already very sensitive and slightly swollen. The spankings were hard and the studded ‘diamonds’ on the belt has caused my vagina to get extra red, with the stud imprinted on my vagina. By the end of the 200 I was in a lot of pain and my vagina was so sensitive red and swollen. I have also fucked my self with an electric toothbrush covered in toothpaste, The toothpaste burned but with my already sensitive pussy it brought me to edge. I was then made to keep the electric toothbrush over my clit for an hour, bringing me to edge multiple times and almost disobeying my order on not to orgasm. Thankyou to everyone who has commented and gave me punishments. More dares and punishments are very welcome, thankyou!
Old 06-02-2020, 12:28 PM   #25
jetblckwolf

yea forgot that part, air drying was the right one to do. let's go with for the next 6 hours form you reading this you are not to use the bathroom. every 30 min you are to put you vib in on setting 6 while watching a video of girls pissing/cuming till you edge(3) and give yourself 50 spanks each ass cheek. after 6 hours your to put on a skirt your fave panties and your but plug and go out to find a hidden place(5-10min) to piss while standing up, cant pull down panties
Old 06-03-2020, 04:26 AM   #26
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
yea forgot that part, air drying was the right one to do. let's go with for the next 6 hours form you reading this you are not to use the bathroom. every 30 min you are to put you vib in on setting 6 while watching a video of girls pissing/cuming till you edge(3) and give yourself 50 spanks each ass cheek. after 6 hours your to put on a skirt your fave panties and your but plug and go out to find a hidden place(5-10min) to piss while standing up, cant pull down panties
I started this after waking up this morning, I normally go to the toilet in the morning so waiting 6 hours was tough and I was desperate after 2 hours, keeping it in for the next four hours was near impossible and occasionally a little piss dribbled out especially while watching the videos. The amount of edges were torture and the vibe on my clit for half an hour made the need to orgasm even stronger. After 4 hours I was so desperate to piss that the need to orgasm wasn’t as strong as all i could think about was going to the toilet. by 5 hours i had edged 30 times and my body was weak and desperate to both orgasm and piss. After 6 hours I had edged 36 times and was amazed I had not orgasmed, I think due to my mind being so focused on not pissing it helped me not break my rules on orgasiming. I had also spanked my arse cheeks 300 times on each cheek causing my arse to be a deep shade of red which has left my arse stinging. By six hours I couldn’t get out the house quick enough. I had pink lace underwear on with a short black skater skirt and white top.I live near a park so walked up there and stood behind a tree and pissed which felt absolutely amazing. I walked in to my neighbour on the way home and stood talking for a while and I was overly conscious that I probably smelt of piss and that it had ran down my legs but he didn’t say anything and i eventually made my excuses to leave. Thankyou for this punishment, I wasn’t sure what was going to be worse the amount of edges or holding in my piss and whilst at the start I thought the edges would cause me to fail nearing the end I would’ve done anything to just piss there and then.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:11 AM   #27
jetblckwolf

glad to see it worked out ow i thought it would for you.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:46 AM   #28
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's go for a bit of piss and clit play. First lets get that clit nice and big. Pump up your clit as much as you can, leave it on for ten minutes, then take it off. You have to do this every half hour for the entire day.

Second drink a glass of water every half hour. You can piss as much as you wish, but it must be through your clothes. However, you cannot take off your clothes until the next day. So you must weigh up the need to piss vs an extended period of time in wet clothes.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:29 AM   #29
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's go for a bit of piss and clit play. First lets get that clit nice and big. Pump up your clit as much as you can, leave it on for ten minutes, then take it off. You have to do this every half hour for the entire day.

Second drink a glass of water every half hour. You can piss as much as you wish, but it must be through your clothes. However, you cannot take off your clothes until the next day. So you must weigh up the need to piss vs an extended period of time in wet clothes.
Thank you so much for this my master is really happy with it. I will do it throughout the day tomorrow and report back to you
Old 06-03-2020, 11:54 AM   #30
jetblckwolf

lets add to that and have you fuck your 9" dildo in your ass while clit is getting pumped,and you can not touch your pussy the rest of day inless its to pump it. add 100 thigh crop spanks each side every two times clit gets pumped

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, punishment, submisive