Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-02-2010, 10:12 PM   #16
NiteJumper

I dare you to sleep naked without anything covering you but you can leave the door shut. It must be unlocked. Starting before supper, wear your thong in a visible wedgie until you go to bed.

Get your thong wet by masturbating. Leave it in the living room until the morning. If you want to retrieve it in the morning before any one sees, you must be naked. Have fun and feel free to dare me.
NiteJumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:47 PM   #17
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Daring Nemder: I did your whole dare and it was amazing, although nothing really exciting happened. There is not much to tell, it went pretty much as you said it.

Urbanbusta: I rolled a 2, so ten minutes.. when I did it I put the volume on low, but still load enough that it might wake my parents up. At about 9 minutes I heard someone get up in my parents room and i thought i could last another minute without getting caught, the rush of possibly getting caught was awesome. (No one came out thankfully)

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:49 PM   #18
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Oh and Nite jumper, I did your dares as well. I loved sleeping naked, and I did the thong this as well.. it was fun (: I think my whole family noticed and when I went over to my neigbors to give them something they noticed as well and said something !

I also left my thong in the middle of the living room.. I woke up early to run and get it before anyone saw (:

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-07-2010, 12:30 AM   #19
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

as for your punishment for not sleeping with the door open you cant wear underwear for a week and have to were your shortest skirt for at least one whole day.
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:25 AM   #20
mano012sg
Account Banned

could you sleep with a vibrator on in your pussy...throughout the night. May sleep naked ... but no removing of the vibrator.
If the next day is a weekend, no removing of the vibrator until the batteries run out.
oh the catch, try not to let on that you are horny!!!
mano012sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:27 AM   #21
mano012sg
Account Banned

Repeat the same thing in school. This time wear a diaper instead of panties.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #22
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Sorry, I don't own any vibrators lol

Only 14 (: (15 in four days though haha)

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #23
mano012sg
Account Banned

HAppy Birthday to you
Old 04-23-2010, 05:49 PM   #24
Salamece

I liked daring nemder's punishment about the no underwear for a week and wear your shortest skirt for at least a full day.

Furthermore, for your birthday, (happy birthday btw^^),
I want you to ask for sexy thongs <3. And with the birthday money you get, I want you to go buy yourself a nice vibrator if possible with remote control =]

As second punishment for the second time you didn't finish your dare :'),
I want you to wear white underwear and a white t-shirt, and put ice cubes in your underwear every morning before you go to school or where ever you go, ( at least 5 cubes! ) and you cannot change them, touch them, or change underwear or shirt after that. Do this for the next 3 days in a row!

Also I want you to keep your blinds open and lights on when you get changed in your room and when you sleep naked and stuff :'). Make sure you change infront of the window. Do this also for these same next 3 days in a row.
Salamece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:34 PM   #25
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I am already doing the no underwear dare, and I am wearing a skirt tomorrow for the whole day.

I will ask for thongs, good idea(: but I can't go buy a vibrator (can't drive and i have no idea where i would get one? plus I never get money for gifts, my mom tells people that i dont like getting money! Yeah she is crazy lol)

And I will definitely do the ice one, sounds exciting

I already do leave my blinds open all the time(:

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-25-2010, 09:02 AM   #26
mano012sg
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
I am already doing the no underwear dare, and I am wearing a skirt tomorrow for the whole day.

I will ask for thongs, good idea(: but I can't go buy a vibrator (can't drive and i have no idea where i would get one? plus I never get money for gifts, my mom tells people that i dont like getting money! Yeah she is crazy lol)

And I will definitely do the ice one, sounds exciting

I already do leave my blinds open all the time(:
ok, since, you are so stubborn about the vibrator :>....

1) insert your handphone in your pussy...(when no body's home. phone on ring tone mode + vibrator.
Call ourself 20 times (till call goes to voice mail). Whether you call all at once or randomly is up to you and your tolerance.

Caution: DO this ONLY if you can put it in safely. If you have some kind of thin covering that can be pulled out better for you.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #27
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I will try.. lol

And I wasn't trying to be stubborn, I was just letting you know i dont have one and it is unlikely I will soon, sorry

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-25-2010, 07:05 PM   #28
mano012sg
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
I will try.. lol

And I wasn't trying to be stubborn, I was just letting you know i dont have one and it is unlikely I will soon, sorry
hey babe...the "stubbiorn" bit...was just a naughty factor added in. no worries.
how's ur birthday?
Old 04-26-2010, 09:05 AM   #29
thefunman
getDare Succubus

for the whole day all you can wear is a robe with nothing under it. do this when you are not in school.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:21 PM   #30
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Mano: Okay(: And my birthday is tomorrow but thanks for asking(:

Thefunman: I will do this tomorrow starting when I get home from school to when I go to sleep

Ask Me Anything Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk