Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2016, 01:01 AM   #16
HurtMyTits

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Once your nipples are fully erect, tie a piece of string around them, TIGHT.
With your tits being crushed, you are to edge for 20 minutes, without cumming, of course, while your master holds the strings, and uses it to pull on your nipples directly, as he sees fit.
If you are edging and he gives a hard yank, you had better not cum!

While pulling your nipples out fiercely, i would humbly recommend he take advantage of the situation, and that he should smack at your nipples with either a cane or whip.

If he thinks the dental floss can hold up to the stress he places on it by yanking your nipples, I would also suggest he tie with that instead of the string.

You might also wish to beg him to buy mouse traps and rat traps.
The rat traps you could hang from your nipples. The mouse traps you could set up and intentionally trip with your nipples.

I would NOT set up and trip a rat trap, however. That much force would likely do damage if it snapped shut.
Master is out and slut must do punishments alone. Slut will therefore tie off nipples and attach to a door to achieve the pull element of your task unless you wish to make a change to the punishment.

There is not enough room here to fully explain all the information you need to know about slut.

If you click here you will find likes, dislikes, limits and lots of other juicy stuff that will help you abuse this slut.
HurtMyTits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 01:10 AM   #17
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Attach electrodes close to your nipples, + on one breast and - on the other, put clamps on your nipples and connect them by chains to clamps on your inner labia, take short chains so they wouldn't cross, for better conductivity rub your nipples before with your pussy juices, attach clamp with a string to your clit, to be pulled by your master, you have to edge at least 3 times

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 06:58 AM   #18
HurtMyTits

Drink Thread Closed for New Punishments

This thread is now closed to new punishments for slut today.

Reports will follow for all punishments/tasks undertaken.

Thank you

There is not enough room here to fully explain all the information you need to know about slut.

If you click here you will find likes, dislikes, limits and lots of other juicy stuff that will help you abuse this slut.
Old 05-07-2016, 07:57 AM   #19
HurtMyTits

Drink Task reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Put electrodes on the edge of areolas in way that they are in one line with nipple, on one breast verticaly on other horizontaly, but clamps with weights on your nipples, as much as you can without clamp falling of statically, every time you change mode on device to harder, don't let the weights fall off.
You will take this, untill there are no more modes on device, then for every time that clamps fell off add 5 minutes
Slut struggled with this task.

Slut went through the 3 pulsation modes and (on Master's instruction) used the stimulation setting that was the hardest for slut to endure. Starting on the lowest setting slut increased the intensity of stimulation setting up to the highest for each mode.

The clamps fell off a total of 4 times.

Master instructed that for each 5 min penalty (20 mins in total) slut was to weight her nipples as above and have the unit on the highest stimulation setting of the mode that slut least liked and endure this for the full 20 mins.

If the clamps fell off again during this 20 mins, you Sir, are permitted to provide slut with an additional punishment for failing the task with no limits (apart from those in slut's signature post), Master will decide when the punishment will be undertaken.

Slut failed to maintain the clamps and weights on her nipples a total of 3 times.

Slut awaits your further punishment for failure of this task. Please send this punishment to slut via PM.

Master says you may be a cruel as you wish (nipple clamping is not to exceed 20 mins whereupon there must be at least a 5 min release to allow bloodflow then they can be re-clamped)

Slut is to inform you that the electrode pads are tolerated least well on slut's main tit flesh, it makes slut feel like it's tits are going to explode (especially at the higher settings), slut is able to tolerate them better on or near the nipples themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
Do 30 sit-ups with your nipples clamped and bound as shown here. If the string can't connect to the clamps, use your tit crushers instead.

After the 30 sit-ups, stay lying in that position for 10 minutes, at which point you may either lay back (making the string pull harder on your tits) or hold yourself in mid-sit up position (uncomfortable).

I expect a full report.
Due to issues with slut's knees the tie shown in your diagram from ankle to thigh could not be used, otherwise this task was undertaken as instructed.

Slut enjoyed this task very much! The pull on it's nipples was delicious making slut's cunt very wet and turning it on. Slut was able to lay back for the full 10 mins relishing in the pain and pull on it's nipples.

Slut thanks you for this task.

Old 05-07-2016, 08:19 AM   #20
HurtMyTits

Drink Punishment Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
Attach clover clamps to your nipples. Get two strings, about 1 foot difference in length. Tie the string to the clamps, and then to a door handle. Stand with some slack in the string, and the door open. Now, gently push the door away. See if it rips the clamps off. Repeat 10 times, each time pushing harder. If you rip them off before 10 tries, you must hang weights (about .75 lbs) off your clover clamps for 20 minutes. If you do it in 10 tries exactly, you are free. If it takes you more than 10 tries, finish, then try again.
Slut found the unevenness of the string lengths hard to tolerate when the clamps pulled as they did so at slightly different times. The clamps were pulled off completely on the 6th attempt.

Slut hung the weights on it's nipples.

As Master knows that slut is good at tolerating weight on it's nipples He left instructions that should this happen slut was to keep the weights swinging during the entire 20 mins. This left slut's nipples more bruised than they would otherwise have been and so more painful.

Slut thanks you for it's punishment.

Quote:
Once your nipples are fully erect, tie a piece of string around them, TIGHT.
With your tits being crushed, you are to edge for 20 minutes, without cumming, of course, while your master holds the strings, and uses it to pull on your nipples directly, as he sees fit.
If you are edging and he gives a hard yank, you had better not cum!

While pulling your nipples out fiercely, i would humbly recommend he take advantage of the situation, and that he should smack at your nipples with either a cane or whip.

If he thinks the dental floss can hold up to the stress he places on it by yanking your nipples, I would also suggest he tie with that instead of the string.

You might also wish to beg him to buy mouse traps and rat traps.
The rat traps you could hang from your nipples. The mouse traps you could set up and intentionally trip with your nipples.

I would NOT set up and trip a rat trap, however. That much force would likely do damage if it snapped shut.
As previously advised earlier today slut was undertaking punishments today solo.

Slut tied it's nipples tight with string added the crusher, also tight, and then tied the string to a door pulling back on the string to pull hard on the nipples and also pulling them slightly upwards.

Slut then undertook it's edging. Slut (just) managed to edge without cumming for the full 20 mins and was able to maintain a good pull on the string to it's nipples for the duration.

As Master was not present, at the end of the task and whilst still attached to the door with nipples being pulled, Master left instructions for slut to strike it's nipples with the cane 10 times to each nipple which it did.

Slut thanks you for it's punishment.

Last edited by HurtMyTits; 05-07-2016 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-07-2016, 08:26 AM   #21
HurtMyTits

Default Punishment Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Attach electrodes close to your nipples, + on one breast and - on the other, put clamps on your nipples and connect them by chains to clamps on your inner labia, take short chains so they wouldn't cross, for better conductivity rub your nipples before with your pussy juices, attach clamp with a string to your clit, to be pulled by your master, you have to edge at least 3 times
Slut undertook punishments solo today.

Slut attached itself up as instructed. As slut was undertaking punishment solo the string from the clit clamp was attached to a door handle to create a "pull".

Slut only just managed to edge 3 times without cumming but it was very very close!.

Slut is now super horny and is under instruction from Master to continue edging every hour for 10 mins until He gets home this evening using a similar set up to yours here!

Slut thanks you for your punishment.

The following user says Thank You to HurtMyTits for this post:
Old 05-07-2016, 08:36 AM   #22
HurtMyTits

Drink Thread Closed

Slut has now completed all outstanding tasks and punishments under this thread.

This thread is now closed.

Master, although He was not present this afternoon has had the opportunity to view at any time slut undertaking it's tasks and punishments (Master has indoor survelliance cameras recording at all times when slut is home alone and He is able to view at any time via His phone) and will no doubt go through the recorded footage when He is ready to do so. Slut enjoys that Master can view it at any time and this is an added turn on for slut

Slut thanks you for it's tasks and punishments and is now very horny and frustrated with painful tit flesh and nipples.

Old 05-07-2016, 09:45 AM   #23
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I would just like to say that I understand why things had to be done solo, I have no objections to your changes due to that, and I am very satisfied with the results.

If master has indoor surveillance, I hope he lets you watch the videos with him later. I'm sure slut will get sopping wet watching all the footage of her torment.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:05 AM   #24
HurtMyTits

Default Thank you

Quote:
I would just like to say that I understand why things had to be done solo, I have no objections to your changes due to that, and I am very satisfied with the results.

If master has indoor surveillance, I hope he lets you watch the videos with him later. I'm sure slut will get sopping wet watching all the footage of her torment.
Thank you Sir.

Yes Master allows slut to watch the footage if it wishes, but, whilst doing so it must use it's hitachi or doxy (both very powerful vibrators) on it's clit for the entire time the footage is on and it must ask permission to orgasm.

Every time it orgasms without permission it's tits are caned! However, as Master wants slut to get used to it's electric toy He may use that instead to torture slut's tits!

Old 05-07-2016, 10:50 AM   #25
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtMyTits View Post
Thank you Sir.

Yes Master allows slut to watch the footage if it wishes, but, whilst doing so it must use it's hitachi or doxy (both very powerful vibrators) on it's clit for the entire time the footage is on and it must ask permission to orgasm.

Every time it orgasms without permission it's tits are caned! However, as Master wants slut to get used to it's electric toy He may use that instead to torture slut's tits!
Well, I can see why cumming without permission might be a problem, but it is always wonderful to have a slut who is happy to masturbate to videos of her own torment. You have a lucky master.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:27 AM   #26
HurtMyTits

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtMyTits View Post
Thank you Sir.

Quote:
Well, I can see why cumming without permission might be a problem, but it is always wonderful to have a slut who is happy to masturbate to videos of her own torment. You have a lucky master.
Master loves to torment and torture slut and slut loves to be tormented and tortured. It benefits both of our carnal and perverted needs.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse, tit, torture