Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-27-2013, 10:13 PM   #16
Knightcircle

Default awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlPain View Post
Thanks for the dare, she will do this too.
I understand you are her dom, if it pleases you, will you allow her to PM me an account of this?

Thank you sir

Curious: I really want a lady / Mistress / Queen to decorate my cock and balls like an arts and craft project.

Toys: small butt plug, medium butt plug, NEW! Chastity cage

Limit: public, face pix, pee, poo, social suicide, family, friends

Kik: sisdrew69

Please control me
Knightcircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:47 PM   #17
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

She can only sit on nature. She must straddle that nature item. tree branches or rocks only. Nothing soft during your trip.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:46 AM   #18
dare24

She must go to each tree visible from the campsite (you can judge visible, hopefully it's strict) lift a leg and attempt to straddle it, and fuck it and any branches or knots or anything else on it, for five minutes. She will climb in the tree, if possible, and go to any branches she can reach to rub her pussy on.

Whenever you pee, either pee directly into your slut's mouth, or tell her to lay down on either side and pee all over her. Make sure to get her hair and face.

Wake her up each morning by facesitting her while peeing on her face and fucking her pussy with your fingers or a stick.

Every three hours, she will go out and find a stick. She will then stand spread-eagle while you spank every part of your body needs it.

Unless she is being asked a direct question by you, she can't speak. The only exception is when she is fucking something, which should be almost all the time, and she must continuously moan "I'm a slut." If she talks any other time, or whimpers or moans or does anything of the sort, you must immediately put her on her knees, tie her ankles and wrists together, fuck her with the must disgusting and/or painful object you can find, and let her stay bound for an hour.

Since she can't ever get cleaner, she should be absolutely dirty, smelly and disgusting by the end of the first day. However, she should be constantly working to be as filthy as possible, as her outside needs to reflect her inside. Her pussy and ass will also likely be very dirty on the inside, but she needs to fill each, once a day with some kind of material (dirt, mud, something) to make it worse. Also, anything she puts into either holes she can only get out by squatting and trying to push it out, no hands or other objects.
dare24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 07:48 AM   #19
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Interesting how many dares were give that include you even when you said they should not! My dares assume she does them by herself with you to act as supervisor as intended.
If hiking is involved, she is to do so naked with the exception of wearing boots. If she has to pee, she must do it while standing up.
If you can, find some mud for her to roll/bathe in including face and hair. Don't wash off but go for a 1 hour walk, letting her dry caked in mud. Find a stream or pond where she can go into after the hour, but she cannot use any hands/arms to clean herself, just the water she is in.
Before you go, have her outline all the dares/rules she will have to follow including her thoughts and feelings prior to your departure on the trip. Pm this note to all how posted rules or dares
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #20
GirlPain

Thank you, we have some good dares yet, but keep them coming, remember, I will make a list before leaving of all the dares that she'll do.

PD: the wilds, all the dares that include me will be slightly changed in order that she can do them herself, for example, she will give the spanks to herself, and instead of me fucking her she will masturbate and so. I know that there's a small lake a few km from where we will be, so she will use that. Thanks for the dare)

Only limits: Public, photos, video, audio, family, kids, animals, scat. (If I forgot anything I will add)
GirlPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #21
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

She should stay away from heat unless she is giving oral sex or she has done 500 hits to her breasts, pussy, ass part you sit on, inner thighs and the soles of her feet.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:43 AM   #22
GirlPain

Thanks to all of you, your dares are great. If you have more just post them. Thank you.

Only limits: Public, photos, video, audio, family, kids, animals, scat. (If I forgot anything I will add)
Old 01-01-2014, 06:52 PM   #23
GirlPain

Ok, here is the list of all the dares that she is going to do while going camping:
-She must be naked at all time except for emergency.
-She can't shower at all.
-Her toilet paper must be leaves.
-She must masturbate with basically everything she sees.
-Every time she gets to eat something she must have it inside her pussy for 10 minutes and then pee on it, then she can eat it. She can only drink pee unless I say.
-She will sleep in the tent with my with unkles and hand tied and a ball gag on her mouth every night (I will tie unkles to hands all together to make her more uncomfortable). Before going to sleep she must spank herself 500 times on her pussy, breasts and ass.
-Every day she must find pebbles and insert as much as she can in her pussy untill I tell her to take them out.
-She can't use hands to eat.
-Every time she sits she must sit on something really hard, like rocks or tree branches.
-She must climb and masturbate with every possible branch of a tree. She must do it with at least 7 trees each day.
-She must be masturbating with the rawest and most uncomfortable things I tell her.

We are leaving in about 1 hour in order to arrive by daytime, it's kinda far, that's why.
I will write a report of everything she did next monday when we are back, If I see that we need more days in order to complete all the dares we will stay more. So, if I don't write the report on monday that's why (she will be punished if she doesn't complete every dare by monday).

Old 01-07-2014, 06:25 AM   #24
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Update to this thread?
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camping, naked, public, pussy torture, tit