Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-07-2007, 12:04 PM   #16
slave1987
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to slave1987

You guys shouldn't point out if his dares are "stupid". I did in the dare below and received a warning for it.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=6110
slave1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:27 PM   #17
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename

Guys, you are taking this too far.
Pointing out the holes in his dares is Ok. Saying that they are stupid is border-line but outright smashing him and suggesting giving him a ban is not cool.

Wedgie, your ideas aren't all that good, but you are still welcome to stay here and be a part of our comunity. Try reading other people's dares and doing them yourself, and maybe play a couple of TorD games and I'm sure you'll understand what's wrong with these dares and start thinking about better ones.

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:31 PM   #18
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4somename View Post
Guys, you are taking this too far.
Pointing out the holes in his dares is Ok. Saying that they are stupid is border-line but outright smashing him and suggesting giving him a ban is not cool.

Wedgie, your ideas aren't all that good, but you are still welcome to stay here and be a part of our comunity. Try reading other people's dares and doing them yourself, and maybe play a couple of TorD games and I'm sure you'll understand what's wrong with these dares and start thinking about better ones.
Comment of the year!

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:01 PM   #19
lucky
Account Banned

There wasn't so much pain dares as I've noticed and men's balls are usually out of discussion. I dont enjoy CBT even I enjoy pain/torture. Whip me but leave my balls alone!

But suggestions:

Wedgie, in your dares:
- try to explain more, easy the dares enough so they aren't so unrealisting for all the boys. For example define kick. 100 of shoe kicks are different of 100 of a soft object. Think 1 kick is enough for a dare. And realistic = no hospital involved.
- probably add a truth of an ball kicking dare you have done. Try to do one on yourself and how much you can stand might be how much others can stand.
- try anything you think to show others your dares are realistic.

If I ask you "Cut your balls out!" first thing you'll understand is that I am swearing.

Banning... Why banning someone for insisting on some thing? Just don't answer and the post would get down in a day. Give the man a chance! I've sicken you enough with scat opinions in my latest posts so should I personally ask for a ban myself to be polite since less people (including me) are not into it?

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...

Last edited by lucky; 12-07-2007 at 04:03 PM.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 04:18 AM   #20
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave1987 View Post
You guys shouldn't point out if his dares are "stupid". I did in the dare below and received a warning for it.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=6110
No offense, slave1987, but there's a difference between telling someone that a certain dare isn't a good idea & explaining why & saying "Sounds completely stupid". I don't think that disagreeing & explaining why is against the rules & have never been warned for doing it. Hope you see the difference...

But I do hope that the ban suggestion was a joke... That was way exaggerated!
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 06:58 AM   #21
slave1987
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to slave1987

Wasn't my suggestion to ban him, however, is really neccesary to explain if it is clearly obvious to everyone who reads it?
slave1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 07:03 AM   #22
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

No, the ban suggestion did come from another member which is why I mentioned it in a second paragraph (and still believe it must have been meant as a joke, anyway).

I think, yes, it can be necessary to express your thought in a clear fashion for 2 reasons: 1) So the person who suggested the dare knows why you feel that way & b) So you don't get a warning!
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:45 AM   #23
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave1987 View Post
Wasn't my suggestion to ban him, however, is really neccesary to explain if it is clearly obvious to everyone who reads it?
You overestimate people. It's not obvious for EVERYone...

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:52 AM   #24
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Default =[ wedgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeketheorc View Post
That would be a good xmas present. That would also be too simple. How about something more entertaining? we could dress him in a pink dress maybe and makeup and everything? or since its xmas season a red dress? make him go caroling?
these type of things are never a punishment most people on this site enjoy dressing up and doing things they are told,

BANNING him much better or at least taking away his privelege to post, his dares are poorly thought through and spam the site
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:56 AM   #25
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared to perfection View Post
BANNING him much better or at least taking away his privelege to post, his dares are poorly thought through and spam the site
Um.. We just had a discussion why NOT to ban him.... Banning him simply because you don't like his posts is unfair.

most humiliating dare:
Old 12-08-2007, 10:16 AM   #26
lucky
Account Banned

I think the controvert dares should be moved in a NEW SECTION. Not a punish, just a new section on "Do not try this at home" theme that should be created in Truth or Dare section. Any admin oppinion about this suggestion?

Some people like to fantasize on extreme torture but not actually do them as dares. So its better to have collecting them somewhere.

And in this case all our discussion over a simple dare about banning, deleting, arguing would be over! HAPPY TREE FRIENDS!

(EDIT I know the discussion would probably change in 50% cases: "But, is healthy! No it isn't! Yes it is!..." but these discussions already take place in many threads)

Old 12-08-2007, 12:38 PM   #27
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky View Post
I think the controvert dares should be moved in a NEW SECTION. Not a punish, just a new section on "Do not try this at home" theme that should be created in Truth or Dare section. Any admin oppinion about this suggestion?

Some people like to fantasize on extreme torture but not actually do them as dares. So its better to have collecting them somewhere.

And in this case all our discussion over a simple dare about banning, deleting, arguing would be over! HAPPY TREE FRIENDS!

(EDIT I know the discussion would probably change in 50% cases: "But, is healthy! No it isn't! Yes it is!..." but these discussions already take place in many threads)
Meh... I just give out the health-risk info... If people are gonna abide by it or not is not my business. Personally I wouldn't care if they did. If they so wanna try this, then let them. It's not our decision what they can or cannot do.

most humiliating dare:
Old 12-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #28
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

I think this is all quite a long way off topic! Moving to the Lounge....

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 05:31 PM   #29
lucky
Account Banned

Well put it this way: do we have a snuff section? No we don't.

Advertisements
Kink Talk