Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-25-2007, 07:20 PM   #16
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514
Default Part 3 is here!!!!

As I wake up the next morning my back is killing me and I smell horrible, so my mistress decided to “give me a shower”…So I sit in the yard as she sprays me with the water hose, while she occasionally turn up the pressure and spray my family jewels. After we finish she allows me to get “dressed” in a two piece bikini and when I ask why I am wearing a bikini she tells that today we are going to go swimming at a friends house. As we arrive there thankfully only 3 or 4 people were there and they were all girls so I thought this might be easier…I was wrong. So we swim for about an hour and then they decided to have a little fun with their new toy, so an hour later I have tried on every piece of clothing they had in their closet and then they pull out something that would have scared anyone…it was a very large dildo. Once I have finally seen my next torture I said “ I don’t think that will fit.” and my mistress replies “Oh I will make sure it fits.” That night my butt hole felt very bad and my last bit of pride had been destroyed. Today was Sunday so I had to go home, but I still had to sleep in the night gown, g-string, and bra. I had to wear the g-string, and bra to school the next day as well. It was the best night of sleep I have every had…The next day would be much different.

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:29 PM   #17
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Wow I'm really loving this....

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:29 AM   #18
spat

Send a message via Yahoo to spat

This is going pretty well, might have you disobeying her and not wearing the bra to school and getting punished at school.
spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:57 PM   #19
Wcbrown514

Thank you spat for the idea and I would also like to say that I would appericate any other ideas as well.

Old 03-26-2007, 02:07 PM   #20
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

wow great srory... its very amusing keep it up.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:30 PM   #21
Wcbrown514

Default Part 4!! I am putting these things out very quickly!

I woke at 6:45 as usually Monday morning and got my shower and was about to get dressed when I remember that I had to wear my bra and panties to school so I got them in a hurry and put them on. As I was getting in my car my cell phone rings and it is Claire so I answer it “ Hello?!?!” and she is quiet for a minute and says “ Do you have caller ID?!?! I know you do and you will always answer the my calls with “Hello Mistress” do you understand me?!?!” and I quickly said yes and she promised some punishment at school. After she was over her anger she quickly ask if I am obeying her and I say I am, she promises to check at school. So she ends the call and I drive to school because she said I should be waiting at her parking spot for her. When I arrive at school I get there with just a minute before she gets there, so I am waiting for her and when she pulls up she grabs and pulls me into the car and slaps me across the face. She proceeded to check me over to ensure I have followed her instructions correctly and she was pleased to find that I have, but was still angry about the way I answered her this morning and she said I would have to be punished and she pulled out a tampon…The rest of the day was hell because every time I would sit down the tampon would bother me more and more! During our class together she would always slap my ass and by the end of the day my ass was red! Well after my first day of hell, I went home and she called(This time I answered properly) and informed me that I could take out the tampon, but I must put in another one everyday for the rest of the week. So that night I went to sleep knowing what was to come…

Old 03-26-2007, 02:33 PM   #22
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

its awsome! I love it!
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:57 PM   #23
Wcbrown514

Ok guys, I have big news for my story. I am going to take a week long break in order to think of new material because I have noticed my story's are getting shorter. So I will continue it in a week and until once again I am deeply sorry

Old 03-27-2007, 04:13 PM   #24
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

that ok by me, i know how hard it is too keep on thinking of stuff. I'd rather wait for a good story then get a bad story right now. Keep up the good work!
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:13 PM   #25
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Yes I will looking forward to next part when you return.......

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:33 PM   #26
Wcbrown514

Ok I am back from my break and ready to write and my next addition to this series should be pooping up soon!

Old 04-04-2007, 04:51 PM   #27
Wcbrown514

A week pasted and nothing really happened, but then on Wednesday I got a call from my mistress and she told me to come to her house right away! Once I arrived I found 2 of her friends there and she told me they would also be my mistresses as well as her, then one of them said let’s make you into the bitch you really are! So they shaved off all my hair except my eyebrows and the hair on the top of my head, painted my nails, plucked my eyebrows, and finally taped my dick back so that I had to sit down when I used the restroom. They then gave me my clothes which were a pink mini skirt, black bra, white halter top, high heels, and a blonde wig. I asked what about panties and Claire informed me that sluts don’t wear panties. After I was dressed they did my makeup and we went to the mall to shop for me a new wardrobe and everyone was staring at me, so the embarrassment actually got me aroused so I had this huge erection the whole time. They bought me some panties, mini skirts, bra’s, makeup, shoes, and tops. After we had gotten done shopping they were walking into the women’s restroom so I stopped and Bethany(Friend #1) told me to come on in with them so I followed her into a stall. Once Bethany and I were in the stall she told me to bend over and she shoved a massive dildo in my ass and began ramming it in and out and when she was done she left it in there and said if it fell out there would severe punishment. Once we were done in the restroom, they decided it was time to go home, so I had to ride home while sitting with a dildo in my ass and that my friends is not very comfortable. It was spring break so I was staying at Claire’s house tonight and she then got handcuffs and handcuffed my over her bed railing then she brought out a strap on and put it on, I was so afraid at this point I didn’t know what she was going to do , but as she lubed it up Bethany put on another one and got in front of me. I was forced to suck Bethany’s dildo while Claire went to town on my butt hole. By the end of the night I was walking with a limp. Claire informed me that I must keep myself well shaven and that I would have to come over every week to suck Bethany’s “cock” and get fucked by Claire’s “cock.” Today was the beginning of a whole new level of slave hood for me.

Old 04-15-2007, 05:47 PM   #28
penguin13

nice story cant wait for the next part
penguin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:17 PM   #29
Wcbrown514

Well I am glad to see you at least replied because I had stopped writing because I didn't think anyone cared for my story anymore.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:35 AM   #30
sxcm

Thumbs up please continue

gasp! never! there's hundreds of people just waiting for the next slice of action, please, please continue!
sxcm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk