Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-16-2016, 06:23 AM   #1
kittyV

Default dares and challenges for a young female sub

Hey Guys

I'm a submissive that isn't too active and isn't too in the know-how sometimes but I've had an great time on other threads before. Dropping out of being active for awhile I've decided to try my hand at my first thread (instead of just joining into another).

I'm a newbie-ish submissive but i'm hoping you guys have some ideas for fun things we can do together. Help a girl out? lol.

DISLIKES-Pee play

HARD LIMITS-Skat, beastiallity, underage, unconsentual, , permanent, cams

Last edited by kittyV; 07-16-2016 at 09:43 AM.
kittyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 09:48 AM   #2
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Here's an idea that could appeal to you.

Wear a sundress and shoes/sandals. Nothing else. No bra, no panties.
Go to a clothing store of your choice.

Enter the changing area. You need to go to one stall, and strip off the dress. Fold it neatly, and set it down.
Leave that stall, naked, and go to another vacant stall. It can not be an adjacent one. There should be at least one stall between you and your original stall and your dress.
So, nude but for your sandals or shoes, with nothing but your purse, what next? Sit down, with your legs open, and pull a you from your purse. What you bring with is up to you.
While watching yourself in the mirror, and listening to the store around you, masturbate.
You must cum twice before we move on.

Having cum twice, lick your juices off of the toy, put it away, get your purse, and wait for an opening.
When you feel all is clear, leave the stall, and go back to the first one you had been in, with your dress.
Is it still there?
If so, get dressed and leave.

If it's not still there? That's what reports are for! Tell us how it turns out
Old 07-16-2016, 12:26 PM   #3
kittyV

Hey ksoma thanks for the idea...as to how it went I'm sorry *shakes her head* but I had to do some modifiers. Turns out that I was out when I realized I got my first reply from you (there's an extra thanks in there somewhere) so I couldn't exactly do the sundress, I was in a pair of jeans a loose white strappy top and a pair of black patent heels.

Not exactly billowing in the wind but my hair was pretty flippy *holds a few strands near her face to examine it* but going on I saw your message and with a squeeze of my knuckled decided why not. Toes to gas and, speed limits adhered (i'm a good girl right) and a good little hunt for parking I was at the nearby mall.

I'm speeding ahead here I had a few errands to run but you can imagine how I felt knowing what was going to happen next by the time I passed through the opening into that clothing store my heart was pounding and my nipples were rubbing at the padding of my bra. I made sure and go up to one of the upper floors of the Mall, but that didn't work out. I had selected a small quiet store with one attendant.

But the problem with that is you're the only one there and the attendant was super helpful I ended up buying an extra case for my sunglasses and quickly excused myself down. My heart was pounding and I think I strode up and down the mall floor for a bit. Was I going to do it. I mean strip down in a store and Orgasm.

God I think my face was red and I was more than a bit nervous, I plunged into a well known place (ladies take queue) there was a ton of customers and beside a very busy guy who stuffed a shopping bag in my hands (which I think I squeaked for, I mean I was turned on nervous and about to get naked could he tell?) I didn't get much more attention.

I waded around the packed racks and pulled out a few items and made my way back into the changing section and tried on approximately three outfits. The place was busy my body felt hot *plays with her hair and draws one knee into her chest as she types* but I couldn't go through with it.

Bumming way out (and you have my apologies guys for wussing out) I made my way through the men section (and you have my thanks guys you don't really shop do you). I realized it was pretty much empty two guys and one was literally trying on his shirt at the rack.

I took a chance and snuck into the changing corridor, it was empty except for the usual pile of "it doesn't fit items" and I quickly found a stall near the back and pulled the curtain.

Getting out of my clothes was fumbly my fingers felt like jelly and I was breathing so hard I was sure someone would see, my skin felt alive and I felt the pores raise in the AC as I dumped off my jeans and my top and went both thumbs in to slip down my panties, my bra joining it soon on the small heap as I grabbed my wallet (no purse) and my heels (I was worried they would click too much) and bolted a quick naked dash and one quick curtain pull into the nearest booth

I think I was surprised I mean my eyes are literally widening in remembrance but I couldn't breathe for a few minutes I stood there just peaking through the curtain, every movement of my body felt electric, my arms wrapped around my breasts and one part down to cover my sexy parts in case something did happen.

But a few minutes in nothing did, I mean nothing so I was there naked for about five minutes and then I shifted my eyes and caught the mirror. I have to admit it was like the message flooded back into my head. Masturbate in front of the mirror, orgasm at least twice. My nipples were hard and I pressed my back into the wall my fingers slowly rolling across them as a pleasant voice reminding me to take all of my belongings chimed in overhead, my hands finding my wet sex as I slowly stroked my bare ass sliding against the wall

At first I was worried, i mean was I noisy what would happen if i was caught, god is there a camera in here? but soon I was a panting leaking mess, my fingers rubbing faster and faster as I pushed one hand over my mouth boobs forgotten everything forgotten as I climaxed hard my knees wobbling as I fell with a thump and a what i hope was a soft "Oh Fuck" as I fell on the floor juices leaking onto the carpet.

My face was hot I was making noises...embarrassing noises and I was on all fours and snatching my shoes and bag before I knew it. The problem was now that all of the sex need had flooded out I could hear people in here and saw a definite pair of shoes in what was my recently vacated stall.

I never moved as fast as I scrambled up onto the seat, with a little creak (in hindsight that was stupid I mean with my ankles not showing the Stall would've appeared in empty) and waited until I heard the rustle of the curtain.
One head out the door later I saw the back of an old man and pushed my head back in fast enough to avoid being spotted by a chubby guy exiting a stall a bit down before finally making my way back.

My clothes were still there thankfully...at least most of it...while I did not make it to the clothing store bra and underwear less. I did make it back home without my underwear and with a rather not effective makeup brush. The chubby guy got some sweet deals on T-shirts though. He ended up in the line in front of me. (Hopefully you don't mind that things didn't exactly go as you intended)

v

DISLIKES-Pee play

The following user says Thank You to kittyV for this post:
Old 07-16-2016, 12:33 PM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I am very happy with the report. The changes to what was done were small and cosmetic. Not a big deal.

As for cameras? They would never have cameras legally in changing rooms, so when it came to stripping, and masturbating, you are fine

However?
They might have cameras outside changing rooms, to see what people go in with. If they do and someone reviews the tapes, they might be in for a shock! lol

Maybe go back another day, just to see if there were cameras outside the rooms that would have caught you streaking?

If you were so wet, you licked your fingers clean, I hope?
And you enjoyed watching yourself while you masturbated?
Old 07-16-2016, 07:06 PM   #5
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
I am very happy with the report. The changes to what was done were small and cosmetic. Not a big deal.

As for cameras? They would never have cameras legally in changing rooms, so when it came to stripping, and masturbating, you are fine

However?
They might have cameras outside changing rooms, to see what people go in with. If they do and someone reviews the tapes, they might be in for a shock! lol

Maybe go back another day, just to see if there were cameras outside the rooms that would have caught you streaking?

If you were so wet, you licked your fingers clean, I hope?
And you enjoyed watching yourself while you masturbated?
Ughhhh lots just not think about there being a camera in there then lol I'm not exactly as entertaining a streak as Barry Allen. As for the other questions...no to licking my fingers I kind of just wiped them off after...and to watching myself it was a bit hot I did catch a few glances but I sort of shut my eyes during it lol my mouth opened for moaning if its any consolation *closes one eye with an embarrassed grin as she reads this and finishes typing*

v

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 07-16-2016, 07:17 PM   #6
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Well, I'm glad the glance was a bit hot. :-p

If tasting yourself just isn't your thing? Well, then it isn't you thing.
If you're not opposed to it?
You're a woman masturbating, nude, in a changing room, with a mirror. Everything about this is already silly and humiliating. Might as well enjoy the show that no one else gets to see, and enjoy taking the link of the situation as far as you can, and lick your fingers, and enjoy being the horny naked girl fingering herself in public.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 11:53 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Let me know what kind of bets or challenges you want to take. I'm always game for them all.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 04:55 AM   #8
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Let me know what kind of bets or challenges you want to take. I'm always game for them all.
Hey Kisune

Even I don't know what I want (not even for lunch and i'm pretty hungry after that last dare lol).

Awesome that you're game for most things I am too sort of so hopefully we can "play" together sometime (keeping that game thing running lol). I also ramble yes..somewhat

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 07-17-2016, 05:44 AM   #9
urboy

Hey there since you seem to like a bit of punishment there here is one for you.

Wear a nice knee length dress with no panties. Go to the mall and sit across from any old perverts there with their family. Then when they look in your direction just smile and spread your legs enough so they can see your pussy.

For every person that sees your pussy make a mark just above your pussy with a sharpie or lipstick. Do that for one hour (or however many you want) and then either post an image showing the amount of guys that saw you here or PM it to me.
urboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 07:08 AM   #10
Sleep1234

Don't forget to give me a report when you do it

Humping, edging, pain, hidden public (stuff under my clothes)

LIMITS:
bodily fluids, public, pictures, scat, food, extreme pain, spanking (too loud so if it can be done quietly it’s okay), cornertime

I will not give out any usernames
Sleep1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 08:29 AM   #11
kittyV

Holy Hell you guys...@MasterZp,urboy,Ksoma, Sleep and Master Yorksdom. You guys really wrote alot. I was fuzzy minded a little needy maybe and just sitting on my bare butt in the car (a whole new sensation for me) since I wasn't supposed to be sitting on any fabric when i read some of the newer ones

Since I was on the go, I didn't exactly dress in a sundress MasterZ but I was in a black pleat skirt, a ruffled blue shirt and a grey pullover sweater. No bra or underwear but tucked into my purse was a pair of really tiny red thongs.

Sorry Sleep but I'm not exactly well prepped down there, I mean I tried it and god it felt really good sliding my underwear in. I was on my back and really revved up from my time in the bathroom, my tongue on my lips and the TV going on about something while i slowly rubbed the silky material across the lips of my sex

It felt instataneous my eyes fluttered i actually felt my nostrils widen and then a sharp intake and a flood of pleasure my body instantly went ON my toes curled into the bed, my hair pillowing out under me as I felt the sheets crease into my ass my wrist slowly turning as I rubbed a low groan escaping a broken gasp as I fought my urges and felt my nipples harden.

I wanted it so badly, my mind ran over all of your dares and I literally snatched up my computer searching through the threads propped on one arm. the other hand moving faster my hips pucking as I felt one foot arch going on my toes as I collapsed on my back, I mewled I just had to double check Master Yorksdom..no cumming in the bathroom. I just shut my eyes and collasped into bed slowly dragging the silky material feeling myself grow wetter and wetter as my hips slowly thrust down and up.

One heel digging into the bed as I slowly pushed with one finger, sliding the silky material into me feeling it rub inside me as I fucked myself slowly, I was there in minutes maybe seconds cumming hard, *rolls her eyes as she hugs her knees and slides backward on the couch* it was so satisfying.

I think I stayed there panting, with my panties hanging out of me for a few minutes. I'm pretty tight down there so it didn't reach in far (actually i only know about my own sex so i have no comparison maybe i just didn't try hard enough) I had a pretty long tail Sleep. And I know i'm supposed to wear a skirt so I kind of just pulled it out with a long gasp and more than a little pleasure.

From there I crawled out of bed and into the nearest set of clothes I could find and now i'm back to me driving. I found the mall pretty empty there wasn't anyone in there and I found what i hope isn't going to be my regular clothing store..a bland Welcome to bleh played overhead when I entered and I saw the familiar guy from the men's section this time racking out female clothing.

He was the only one in there, so I took my time and before I knew it I was back in the men's section I'm not sure why but I only realized that when I was pulling off my sweater. I was down to zipping and stepping out of my skirt when I realized pulled out of the clips and made my mad dash across to the same stall.

My nipples were hard and I was so oversexed from this morning I didn't wait long my head full of worry that maybe the one guy in front would get suspicious. So i began groping myself like a mad teen fingers rubbing at my breasts my fingers rubbing at my sex, I had already done it a few times this morning so within minutes my body was reacting like clockwork and I had sunken to the floor but butt on the rough carpet bristles every few gasps my eyes opening to watch at the dishelvelled hair and obviously deep in need person gazing back hazily at me.

My fingers slowly working encircling my clit the little slippery bud flicking before I felt my stomach tense and felt the a little O rush through me. My body felt exhausted though my muscles ached and I felt definitely oversexed I took awhile before I even put on the clamps and I felt it!

Those things flattened my nipples in immediate jerking pain and I crawled upwards. I couldn't make four much less do my clit I think i yelped and then immediately ran out clips swaying which I mean oh god the tugs bare assed into the other room.
Zero to sixty I flung on my clothes and ripped off the clips (sorry Sleep) before I got out into the hallway now minus my sweater. My breath was rapid and I feel my heart thumping in my ears as I peeked out. The guy was still racking and was putting out some T-shirts outside. I couldn't exactly run out

Believe I might have just chickened it there but I ended up hiding for a ten as I heard the squeak of the rack into the men's room. From there it was another five before a quick peek under the curtain revealed new feet.

Plus side I had back on my sweater now and I was more or less in one place I had licked off most of my makeup during my sex-capade and I was more or less back in one piece. I decided to go one big jump the tail.

I had the panties from earlier in my bag and I unclipped the tiny black leather purse and fished it out rubbing up my juices before I shoved honestly about an inch in me and then snuck out. I think the panties were hanging way below my skirt line or at least if felt like that. Each little hop in my flip flops sent it sliding inside me it felt so silky.
I nearly stumbled as I basically locked my eyes on the guy at the counter spread my legs and counted to fifteen. Cheat here I was mostly hidden from his sight but I saw him I hope that counts.

My underwear stayed behind. its not like I was wearing it today but I mean its still a pricey pair..I should have taken Ksoma's advice more seriously plus side I did scrawl that note in Lime Crime lipstick messily on a ripped of tag from a rack.

Normally I would have just gotten my ass home but what a few Os meant i was starving my stomach was grumbling in the car..and I now had an extra makeup bag (i feel bad just using their store and not buying anything).

Me in the car again...driving and then MasterZP. I was at the coffee shop on the side recently from an O and panting my ass on the seat my skirt flipped away as I slowly opened my legs and teased myself. I grew wet fast, easily god i felt so shameful.
I found breath growing ragged before i closed my eyes and swallowed shoving a deep breath down into me before I stopped and got out. I made sure to say little but I think my voice broke a little bit as I ordered a sandwich and a coffee and sat to wait.
There wasn't anyone really there a bunch of old ladies, but they were chatting and staring out of an open window at the moving traffic. I mean why not I had done the tail things so I opened my legs wide feeling the little muscles tense and counted to three on four the guy called my number so It was a knee bump and Ow and them be attempting to be as graceful as possible to the counter.

Most of my coffee is done now but I have half a sandwich..I took a lot of liberties here and i rescanned some of your dares and I know I broke some rules here and there, guys hope you didn't mind I'm still a good girl right? lol I think I'm going to just lie on my back for a bit though I feel pretty dizzy.

DISLIKES-Pee play

Last edited by kittyV; 07-17-2016 at 08:31 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to kittyV for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenges, dates, easy, rules, submissive