Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-01-2021, 10:14 AM   #16
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepCalmBlue View Post
For my mistake if not noticing the next task missing a spanking implement and body part, Red has elected that user: (Sir Cap) be rewarded with +15 extra spanks in his next task should he accept them - for a total of 25
Thank you Red,

Blue gets 25 spanks with the thin cane on her asshole

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 10:30 AM   #17
KeepCalmBlue

We'll continue tonight, after all

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.
KeepCalmBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 11:51 PM   #18
KeepCalmBlue

Default Report 2

It's been a long day filled with spending many hours working on tightening my pussy. When we started I couldn't keep a Gatorade bottle in my loose pussy for more than a few minutes. By the end we broke our record - not by a lot, but we managed. However, my nipples were pretty seriously tortured throughout this tighten training. They were clamped, spanked, pumped, milked...with a tired pussy, pained nipples, sore ass/labia from spanking, and many edges - we started.

--

Red bent me over and made me spread my asshole for the cane. He's a good aim and my asshole doesn't get spanked that often. It was actually pretty neglected all day past this morning so it was really stinging when he quickly, without prep, and only lube on the plug - shoved a large plug into my ass. While I got over crying in pain he got our machine set up and fucked my tired pussy hard for 5 minutes.

He ripped the plug out with about as much care as he put into shoving it into me.

--

We shortened the 10 minutes to 5 each to keep in theme of the thread. My nipples are sooooore and did nothing but really turn me on. I had been stuffed and working my pussy muscles all day and I wished I was filled again. The 5min fucking before wasn't enough for my greedy cunt. I was able to edge with a pillow.

I knew the next 5 minutes were going to SUCK because playing with my painful nipples made them all sensitive again and the clamps we use aren't nice! My hands were shaking the whole time and Red relented with the 10 cane hits on my ass when I was on my 4th turn - helping give me a new pain to concentrate on so I could finish. I did, crying and shaking like a leaf - but I did it

--

In the theme of an outside implement again, we went outside. I stood at the end of Reds truck and put my hands behind my head and stood with my legs together and straight down. I took my caning and had to be helped onto my knees because my knees locked!

My tits didnt have much milk so about halfway through my milking it became a dry suck - we continued otherwise. While being milked I was anally fucked, hard. I couldn't keep my damned mouth shut and moaned like a damned whore - begged to cum because I was so so horny with the pain of my sensitive nipples being milked and my tight ass being fucked.

The 5 minutes ended with my frustration.

--

Staying outside I was put into the bed of Reds truck for my clit caning. I couldn't keep my legs open! More than once Red had to pull my thighs apart. I dealt with 15 canes total due to my wiggling. We decided to take a shower with a bucket attached to clamps - already used once today during a shower (round 2!).

We decided to run the shower on cool/cold water and keep it on until the clamps came off. My ass was stuffed full with a dildo and I didnt like the empty feeling I had upon removing it. My pussy is pretty stretched after more than one stretching !!!

--

Decided to take a break! See you soon!

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.
The following user says Thank You to KeepCalmBlue for this post:
Old 07-02-2021, 12:25 AM   #19
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Ok, lets see you fully naked and then you can get Anal fucked with your medium dildo on a 4, however rather than being on your hands and knees I want you squatting in front of it, legs wide and bent, and hands either on top of knees, or bound to thighs, or tied behind you pushing your tits out and combine it with the spanking. If you don't think you can squat that long, maybe have your legs bound behind you too, holding you against the machine
Then we can have some milking if you and red up for it use the milk for his and your breakfast in the morning (you get priority over the milk usage)

Spanking lets get creative and use a slipper or flip-flop to your pussy, Red can then do it in an upwards motion between your legs, varying intensity, at whatever speed he thinks you need.

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 09:37 AM   #20
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Hmmm I like this game
Nipple stretch- let's see if we can make this a little creative. Not sure how well it will work but if it works the way I'm picturing in my head it'll be a lot of fun. Apply clover clamps to your nipples and then attach several rubber bands to each clamp. To the end of each rubber band add a weight, something like a 16oz water bottle should do wonders. Hold the bottle up about eye level and let it go. Should drop and give those nipples a nice tug, spring back and then pull again a couple times. Being clover clamps if they have a good solid bite they should hold but you may need to adjust weight or height to make sure they don't pull off.
Milking- do this on all fours in front of a mirror while mooing.

Cane on your nipples.

Look forward to hearing how this all works out for you.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 11:31 AM   #21
KeepCalmBlue

Female

We'll work thru as much as we can tonight! Red says this thread and my denial last as long as there's still tasks to be done.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, edge, milking, spank, stretch