goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

have some challange for you

make shure you have to pee -> drink enough water

go out and wear some skirt lenght of your choice
if you want to wet yourself wear underwear
if not go out without
take some public place with poeple around you
(you could also use some semi public place or parking garage at all)
go down on your knees and fake that you are doing something
if you do so let your pee flow out but do not get caught
(some grass would be easy concret much more difficult
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 10:29 PM   #17
Thijss

Send you a dare in pm

punishment: scat, extreme pain, public

limit: blood, kids, animal, very open public
Thijss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 06:54 PM   #18
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiaR-Goddess View Post
Put pegs on your nipples, the vibrator on high in your pussy, andthe dildo in your ass. Wear a tight see through shirt and a miniskirt, no underwear whatsoever. Yes you can cum during the whole dare. Put a bunch of condoms in your purse plus a thong. Stay walking around the park for an hour. Then, go up to some guys. Tell them that you'll let them do anything sexual to you as long as they turn off the vibrator in your pussy. After that, take a break for a maximum of 30 minutes. Then turn it back on. Then, do the same but ask them to fuck your ass with the dildo. After another break, you must ask a guy to play with your nipples, take the toys out of your wholes, make you put on your thong, and give you the hardest squeaky clean wedgie, then shoulder wedgie he can. If he doesnt do it to the point that the pain is unbearable, you must put in the toys and masturbate in the open. Yes, that means get down, fuck yourself with your legs wide open for the world to see.after you cum twice, then you have to look for a guy that will give you the squeaky clean and then shoulder wedgie. You will have to repeat if the wedgie isnt bad enough. Tell them they can add dirt in your panties if they want. Make sure to tell them that if they yank your thong hard enough that it breaks, than he gets to give you 50 pussy spanks, 50 ass spanks, fuck you, AND watch you masturbate in front of him.
I did your dare yesterday, I got naked and put on a peg on each nipple, inserted the vibrator inside my pussy on high and a dildo inside my ass. Then I grabbed a see through shirt and a miniskirt to be dressed as you requested for the dare, I didn't put on underwear and also put on high heels. I grabbed a purse and put a few condoms and panties inside, then headed for a park. The vibrator inside my pussy was turning me on a lot as I was walking, I could feel like I was about to cum at any moment while walking, it was a really nice feeling. I got three orgasms while heading to the park, they felt amazing and I couldn't hide them very well, I got a lot of looks when I had them, but felt nice. When I arrived I approached a group of 4 guys and asked if they wanted to do anything sexual to me, I made them understand that I meant anything and also told them about the vibrator. They said that they were up to it, but not in the park, to which I answered that it had to be on the park, they ultimately agreed since they seemed eager to fuck me. We walked to a nice, quiet and semi-hidden spot and I took the vibrator off, I felt relaxed by that. I asked them what did they wanted to do to me, two wanted a blowjob, one to fuck my ass and other my pussy. I told them that I could do two of them at a time, so one of them approached and took his dick out for me to suck while the other fucked my ass from behind (he had to take out the dildo). They fucked me for almost 10 minutes until they cummed, I swallowed the cum from the dick in my mouth and since they other guy used a condom I told him that I wanted to drink it, he gave it to me and drank it, it tasted good. Then came the other two guys, one went for my pussy and the other for my mouth, I fucked them for about 8 minutes until they cummed, the one on my pussy cummed faster, he didn't use a condom, so I got it all inside me (I'm on the pill) and also drank the one who I was sucking. I thanked them and asked if they wanted anything else, they were happy with what they got, so I walked away, I took out the most amount of cum from my pussy as I could and inserted the vibrator and dildo back in ther holes.
I walked to a guy alone and asked him if he wanted to fuck my ass with the dildo, but he refused immediately. I asked another one, but he also refused, I had to ask about 3 more people until someone accepted, he masturbated my ass with the dildo for a couple of minutes, I got to cum thanks to the vibrator, he was kinda boring with how he used the dildo, he was slow, anyway I thanked him and kept walking.
After asking a few more people I started to look for a really muscular guy so he could play with my tits and also give me the wedgie. It took me a while to find someone who looked fit for the task, but luckily I found someone who seemed adequate. I explained what I wanted him to do and agreed, I thanked him and we went to a quieter spot on the park, first he played with my nipples, sucked and pinched them, even played with the pegs, but he pulled them off. After 5 minutes of playing with my tits he said he was ready to give me the wedgie. I was actually really turned on by this, and bearing in mind that I don't really enjoy wedgies that much, I was really wanting this one. I put on the thong and lended my body to him to do the wedgie, he started by pulling it up just a little and then he went with all his strength. He even lifted me up from the ground, he managed to give me the shoulder wedgie, but it broke soon after. The wedgie really made me hurt and I could feel it crawling up my body as he was giving it to me. I allowed him to spank me 50 times in my pussy and 50 times in my ass, which he did with all his strength also, I was in pain and the places he spanked were burning red. I handed him a condom then and he started fucking my ass, he fucked me for a little longer than 5 minutes until he cummed, then he took off the condom and made me give him a blowjob. I gave him the blowjob he wanted for about 5 minutes and he cummed on my face. I was exhausted, but I still had to show him how I masturbated, so I grabbed my vibrator and masturbated until he saw me have 2 wonderful orgasms. He thanked me and told me that I was a lot of fun, I told him the same and let him spank my one last time on my ass. I left the vibrator on high and the dildo inside and started walking home (that gave me 3 more orgasms). I was still horny as hell when I got back home, so I decided to take a warm bath and masturbate quietly there, warm baths always help me to relax. It was a really fun dare, I even enjoyed the wedgie more than I thought I would.
Thank you.

Likes, Limits and Toys

I'm not looking for a sub or a dom, so please don't ask about that.

Feel free to pm if you like
SlutyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlutyGirl for this post:
Old 10-01-2015, 02:57 PM   #19
LiaR-Goddess

Good job! If you want moredares, pm me!

Total dominant. I don't do dares. But I love to give them.
LiaR-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 03:39 PM   #20
Lyb
getDare Addict

Here is another dare.
Start by drinking a lot, then go to the mall wearing the sluttiest top you can find, light coloured tight pants, no underwear, a vibe in your purse and bring condoms. Once there find 5 guys (one at a time or all together as you prefer) make them each cum once in a condom and at least once on your boobs or face you won't be allowed to clean yourself. Keep the condoms full of semence, they will be the sauce of all your next meals.
Then pee on yourself in the middle of the mall. Put the vibe in your pussy at the highest power wherever you want and go back home walking. Every three people you meet ask someone to torture your nipples if they want to go further do not say no. You're not allowed to clean yourself or change until just before going to bed.
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 02:23 AM   #21
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Here is a dare: You have two choices of clothes:
1- Slim jeans, black underwears, a shirt or a jacket but the bottons can't be closed.
2- Little skirt, no underwears, a big neckline.

Then you must insert a butplug and go for a walk in the park. You must ask people to do a "slave party" (many people meet and you are the slave of everybody), continue asking until you find at least 2 girls and 5 guys. Convince them with any method necessary. If they accept you must pleasure them by the way they want at that moment.
When you have found everybody and told them a place and a moment you shall do the "Slave party", they will have to follow your limits and the party will last 3 hours.
I'm waiting for your report

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding
Dislikes: Piss, edges, anal.
Limits: Social suicide, cbt, family, blood, permanent, scat.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

PM me a dare within my limits and I will do it
pyrodare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 05:00 PM   #22
duinedona
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutyGirl View Post
I've finished your dare today.
To start I grabbed a transparent plastic cup and headed to a park. Once in the park I started looking for people willing to piss in the cup, the first two guys refused and looked at me kinda in disgust. The third guy agreed, he grabbed the cup, went behind a tree and peed there, then he returned me the cup, I drank it and thanked him, he seemed turned on by that. I was glad that I drank the first piss. I kept walking and asked 3 guys who were drinking beer in a corner of the park, they all laughed and agreed, I told them to fill the cup one at a time so I could drink it after each one of them peed. The first one got up, put the cup on the grass and peed inside, once he finished I picked it up and drank it, the other two guys did the same. I was feeling lucky after that, the last three men didn't have a good pee taste, but the first one was fine. I asked the next guy I saw, but he refused and walked away. I asked 3 more people, but none of them accepted,, finally the fifth and remaining person agreed to do it, he peed inside the cup and I drank it, I thanked him and returned back home.
It was a fun dare, some of the pee was ok, but other tasted bad.

Six people refused to pee in the cup.
Can you tell me what the pee tasted like as I've never tried it? You didn't get any women to provide samples of their pee?
duinedona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, piss, public, scat, vomit