Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-05-2022, 08:35 AM   #16
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliationbunny View Post
The pavolvian stuff will be implimented asap. I commend your tenacity and you bring up an interesting point. I'm not entirely sure how I feel towards it, but I guess my sexual preference is just a preference and not entirely a limit.
Have you ever been with guys at all? If so, what have you done with them?

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 08:42 AM   #17
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Every day you must write at least 5 degrading, lewd and humiliating things on yourself.

Develop a 20 sentence long mantra of self-worthlessness that you repeat out loud to yourself in the mirror at the beginning and end of every day. The mantra should cover things like how your only value is as a fucktoy slave for others and that you don't even deserve to enjoy that.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 03:38 PM   #18
rw789
Distinguished Member

Quote:
The pavolvian stuff will be implimented asap. I commend your tenacity and you bring up an interesting point. I'm not entirely sure how I feel towards it, but I guess my sexual preference is just a preference and not entirely a limit.
You do have degregation as a love. Being reduced to a sex object that exists for the pleasure of others regardless of your desires is pretty much that imo.
rw789 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 08:40 PM   #19
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Pick a day when you will have time to do this, starting when you wake up. For the first 8 hours of the day, you are to drink a cup of water every 30 minutes. During this time, you are to use the toilet whenever you feel the slightest urge. During the next 8 hours, you may use the toilet twice, and must drink 2 cups of water immediately after doing so. During the next 8 hours, you may not use the toilet (I expect you to be sleeping during most of this).

Be sure to eat plenty of salty food and stop drinking if you feel sick.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 12:03 AM   #20
humiliationbunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Have you ever been with guys at all? If so, what have you done with them?
I have been with guys, but not since my teenage years. I had both vaginal & oral sex with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Every day you must write at least 5 degrading, lewd and humiliating things on yourself.

Develop a 20 sentence long mantra of self-worthlessness that you repeat out loud to yourself in the mirror at the beginning and end of every day. The mantra should cover things like how your only value is as a fucktoy slave for others and that you don't even deserve to enjoy that.
Implimented asap. Once my mantra is complete I will posted it back here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
You do have degregation as a love. Being reduced to a sex object that exists for the pleasure of others regardless of your desires is pretty much that imo.
That is true. I'm going to try and impliment it into my routine, but if I am too uncomfortable I may have to declare it a limit but hopefully not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Pick a day when you will have time to do this, starting when you wake up. For the first 8 hours of the day, you are to drink a cup of water every 30 minutes. During this time, you are to use the toilet whenever you feel the slightest urge. During the next 8 hours, you may use the toilet twice, and must drink 2 cups of water immediately after doing so. During the next 8 hours, you may not use the toilet (I expect you to be sleeping during most of this).

Be sure to eat plenty of salty food and stop drinking if you feel sick.
I have a day off on Wedsnday, Ill be doing this then.

Loves: Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Degregation, Clothing / Appearance control.

Fine: Piss, Exhibitionism, Anal play.

Limits: Pictures / Videos unless comfortable, Scat, Illegial Activity, Permanent Body Alterations (tattoos etc).
humiliationbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 12:07 AM   #21
humiliationbunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Ok here are some clothing rules for you .. they should apply for the whole time you are in denial..

* Only one item of clothing can be worn from the hip crease down, including items worn on your top half which extend below that level such as long hoodies or coats.. i.e. so a skirt and a long top can't be worn together..
* The only exception to the above rule is light, very see through tights, which can be worn with a skirt, dress or long top.
* Underwear not allowed, unless that is the only thing worn below the hip line.
* the only trousers allowed are skin tight excercise leggings. They must be trully skin tight all over.
* Skirts/dresses must be 6 inches or more above the knees when standing
* Once a week you must wear a skirt or dress which extends only 3 inches down from your crotch level when standing.
Implimented asap, to be honest I was expecting worse in this regard.

Loves: Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Degregation, Clothing / Appearance control.

Fine: Piss, Exhibitionism, Anal play.

Limits: Pictures / Videos unless comfortable, Scat, Illegial Activity, Permanent Body Alterations (tattoos etc).
humiliationbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 12:46 AM   #22
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

More rules:

You may not shave, wear makeup or perfume.

You may not shower after 9am

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 12:49 AM   #23
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

I hope they won't interfere with previous posts:
- once a week, stay at least 48 hours in a row barefoot
- make yourself a tack bra(s). They will be the only allowed to wear and only for 3 days a week, no bra for the rest
- when alone, you will eat from the bowl on the floor, naked, with hands behind your back
- between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. you are not allowed to use any electric device (smartphone, TV, lights, simply nothing)
- create a routine for every room at home that you will do every time you enter, even for a moment. I will start with kitchen - twist your nipples as hard as possible for 15 seconds. Let us know how many rooms are there...

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market
Taskdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 03:57 AM   #24
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

At the end of each day, make report in this thread about how the rules and chastity have impacted your life.

At least three times a day, walk up to a stranger and ask them if they would like a hug.

Old 03-06-2022, 04:05 AM   #25
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Implimented asap, to be honest I was expecting worse in this regard.
Thankyou for letting me know! Let's up the ante a little in that case:

* Leggings only allowed one day a week
* Skirts/dresses etc no more than 3" below the crotch for 3 days per week, rather than 1
* We will work on training you to wear high heels. I'll dm you on this..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 04:07 AM   #26
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
More rules:

Oh I disagree with this rule completely... completely shaved below the neck would be a much better plan in my view!
Old 03-06-2022, 04:25 AM   #27
ewitch
Distinguished Member

You must wear heels at least half the height of how much you skirt goes bellow you ass (so if it is 6 inches - 3 inch heels). The only exception is you may wear flats if only wearing a bra (including sports bra) on your top half.

No handbags - find somewhere else to keep your stuff.

It is an old one - but give this dice dare a go https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84232

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ewitch for this post:
Old 03-06-2022, 04:29 AM   #28
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Quote:
More rules:

I like the rules - it is amazing how humilating many girls find having hairy legs or armpits.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 04:39 AM   #29
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewitch View Post
You must wear heels at least half the height of how much you skirt goes bellow you ass (so if it is 6 inches - 3 inch heels). The only exception is you may wear flats if only wearing a bra (including sports bra) on your top half.

No handbags - find somewhere else to keep your stuff.

It is an old one - but give this dice dare a go https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84232
That sounds like a good start..
Old 03-06-2022, 01:57 PM   #30
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
That sounds like a good start..
Here's a fun outgrowth: of the clothes you ARE allowed to wear, you're still not allowed to pick which ones to wear. Instead you have to ask someone else in-person what you should wear based on your new wardrobe limitations. On days where you can't get a recommendation, you just can't change clothes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, denial, edging, extreme, humiliate me