Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 02-23-2014, 01:21 PM   #16
Jacobsen

It seems most people agree that "Punishments" should be administered according to the rules, when the slave does something wrong.

But what about just doing things to the slave that the slave doesn't necessarily enjoy? Should the pleasure of the master be priority? Or the comfort of the slave? Or in most cases you need to find a balance between the two. So where dies that balance lie?
Jacobsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:27 PM   #17
Val

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobsen View Post
It seems most people agree that "Punishments" should be administered according to the rules, when the slave does something wrong.

But what about just doing things to the slave that the slave doesn't necessarily enjoy? Should the pleasure of the master be priority? Or the comfort of the slave? Or in most cases you need to find a balance between the two. So where dies that balance lie?
Ahh that's more specific. It depends on your slave I guess. I enjoy doing things for my master. Generally I put his pleasure above mine, but I'm greedy and he is generous so ... it doesn't always happen Personally, I like being made to do things for someone else. Its a thrilling ... but there is a threshold.

Are you asking for a specific slave? Because I don't think there is really a general rule. Its something you have to discuss together

Love / hate : enema, corner time, spanking, ice & wax

limits: pics, messy, scat / pee, permanent, illegal, public, extreme pain

Toys : lots. plugs, dildos, vibrators/bullets, clamps, clothes pins, flogger, crop
Val is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:49 PM   #18
Jacobsen

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val View Post
Ahh that's more specific. It depends on your slave I guess. I enjoy doing things for my master. Generally I put his pleasure above mine, but I'm greedy and he is generous so ... it doesn't always happen Personally, I like being made to do things for someone else. Its a thrilling ... but there is a threshold.

Are you asking for a specific slave? Because I don't think there is really a general rule. Its something you have to discuss together
Haha, sounds like someone needs to be disciplined to be less greedy

I'm just curious to how other people would decide that balance. So not really asking for my own slave.
Jacobsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:55 PM   #19
redhusky17
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by willobeyU2 View Post
i am subbie and have served a Dom couple, M F, in the past. i do feel that the sub/slave is there for the Master/Owner's entertainment and pleasure. If it gets too far out of the sub's comfort zone, then you can always leave.
Well some slave cant leave. In a different site i was talking the same thing that if it goes too far a slave can leave. After this a slave informs me, not all slaves can, there are slaves in a situation stuck being a slave , regardless if they don't want to be slaves anymore. i dont know whats the situation can be

a sub can alway leave, a slave might not have this option
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 02:30 PM   #20
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Do you feel that a Master/owner/etc. should be entitled to subject his/her slave to something unpleasant, simply because he feels like it?
Yes of course. Always.
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:35 AM   #21
Happy Me

Quote:

I now know this from experience: If you have a very good dom, who is emotionally intelligent and good at picking up on cues, they will know how far they can push you, they will know where to find that balance. They will also know how to make you feel safe and cared for and protected even in the midst of doing difficult things.

I have been playing with an emotionally intelligent, kind, sweet dom for the past 7 months, and he also happens to be a sadist, meaning he enjoys causing me discomfort. He really enjoys pushing me to the point that I am doing something that I don't want to do, because it is difficult for me.

I also greatly enjoy doing things that make me uncomfortable for my dom's enjoyment.

The key is in having a dom that is intelligent enough to know how far is enough, and how far is too far (like actually making me completely miserable), and backing off when it is too far. The balance can only be found with a lot of good communication, a lot of really quality aftercare, and a very good dom.

That is so hard to sort out enough to put into words, please let me know if that doesn't make sense?

Last edited by Happy Me; 02-25-2014 at 08:43 AM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #22
Darkspark95

I feel a Dom has a responsibility to their sub to treat them fairly. If a slave trust you enough to put themselves under you control, they owe it to there sub to not abuse the power.
Darkspark95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:48 AM   #23
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

It really depends on the situation and the understanding between sub and Dom but 99 percent of the time I would say no to serious punishment. The exeptioon being those few sub's that like to be treated like garbage and just want to be punished, beat up, used and abused.

However, light punishments, like tickling or playing with an oversensitive pussy or a light spanking. These I think are more acceptable for no reason punishments as long as they happen at the right times.

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:04 AM   #24
MrLoboSnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
The key is in having a dom that is intelligent enough to know how far is enough, and how far is too far (like actually making me completely miserable), and backing off when it is too far. The balance can only be found with a lot of good communication, a lot of really quality aftercare, and a very good dom.

That is so hard to sort out enough to put into words, please let me know if that doesn't make sense?
If we are talking about just an unpleasent task and not about punishments I completely agree here (I think punishments should be used only after an undesired behaviour). From my point of view this "issue" does not have a standard answer. It highly depends on a great variety of factors. Some long term or permanent ones, such as how the relationship has been developed over the weeks, months, years..., the sub's character, the sub's ability to handle uncomfortable situations... And some other short term or ephimeral ones, such as the sub's mood on that day, how hard was the sub's day, the sub's momentary distate (because they evolve over time) to the unpleasent task...
So I think is the master's job and responsability here to calibrate when he/she's going too far. In some cases it would be perfectly fine to do it, but in some others is probably a big mistake. Anyway, it's just a personal opinion, some others might see it differently.

Last edited by MrLoboSnow; 02-28-2014 at 11:06 AM.
MrLoboSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:52 AM   #25
Maddie

So I'm looking for a master..
Maddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:53 PM   #26
Kitten
The One & Only

Punishments, no. Personally I feel that punishments should only be considered to discourage a sub/slave from unwanted behaviour (for the same reason, I'm not very fond of "funishments").
But, subjecting them to something unpleasant? I feel that "because I want to" is a great reason for something like that! Other favourites include "because I enjoy seeing you suffer" and also "why not?".

Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:58 PM   #27
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Do you feel that a Master/owner/etc. should be entitled to subject his/her slave to something unpleasant, simply because he feels like it?
That depends on what the submissive wants, that's how I see it
Athanael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:16 AM   #28
redhusky17
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Pupil View Post
That depends on what the submissive wants, that's how I see it

If thats was true that would be perfect and right
Sadly it's not true for everybody
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:16 PM   #29
BrianJ
Account Banned

It also depends on what you describe as a punishment. I've used the same action as both a punishment and just for my enjoyment. The difference being in my tone towards my sub. With a punishment being you've broken the rules, I'm disappointed, and cold heartedly having her perform the actions at hand. Compare that with this is not a punishment, you've been good, but as an act of submission I would like you to do this for me.

Can completely change the mood and tone of the situation.
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:37 AM   #30
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbles91 View Post
I think a dom/me should be able to ask their slave to do something that the slave doesn't exactly enjoy for their pleasure. The pleasure of the dom/me is the top priority right?

Plus if a slave is willing to do something unpleasant to please their Domme it is a great act of submission and must feel great for the Domme. (I am a submissive so I'm assuming :P)

Submission isn't just doing the things you enjoy.
I think this is very true.

But also as mentioned before a punishment for the sake of it, and no real reason, unless a funishment, can be very negative.

But also mentioned above a Dom can normally fiond some reason and failing. If it is to help improve the salve in the Doms opinion then yes it can be given.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk