iluvaf123
Baby Member

can u fist my fav is a water bottle full of warm water
iluvaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:44 AM   #17
DTD
Baby Member

Hi anna-

As Cruton suggested, cucumbers are probably a good idea for you if you can't afford anything else. If you orgasm while it's in your ass, it will help your asshole to adjust to the size. Keep track of the size of the cucumbers you're using and make sure to keep using larger and larger sizes. You might want to measure the diameter with a string and create markings on the string. That way, you can bring the string with you to the store to get a better idea of the size you're looking for.

If you're going to be on the computer or watching TV for a while, cut a few inches off the end of the cucumber and sit on it. The longer it's in your ass, the more your asshole will be accustomed to the gaping position.

If you want to try to achieve permanent gape (super hot, btw ), you will need to be more aggressive with your asshole. It might be easier to have a partner help you if that's possible. Use ice or icewater enemas to tighten your asshole, then insert the cucumber as fast as you can. Do that over and over. It will damage your sphincter muscles so that over time they will become less and less able to return to their original position. After each session of this, make sure to allow time afterward to leave the cucumber in your ass for a while. After being damaged, your sphincter will want to try to contract to heal, but the longer you can prevent that, the more perma-gaped it will become!

Good luck, and keep me updated on your progress!
DTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:58 AM   #18
anal_lover69

Send a message via MSN to anal_lover69

get in the position as described in the pic and follow my instructions
http://asssmoothie.blogtur.com/uploa...s-smoothie.jpg

1 take 1 finger from each hand suck them, lube up your ass and push them into your asshole, when you are ready i want you to pull your fingers apart so that your asshole opens right up till 2 minutes

2 i want you to get 1 fingers from each hand covered in spit and you have to put them in your ass and pull apart as hard as you can for a whole minute

3 i want you to get 2 fingers from each hand covered in spit and you have to put them in your ass and pull apart as hard as you can for a whole minute

4 Get a red bull can or something similarily sized and push just a bit of it into your ass, be careful and dont let any more than half an inch

my suggestion is use your Saliva instead of lube that will give you more sensation and pleasure
anal_lover69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dare, anal gape, anal insertion