Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-14-2008, 08:00 AM   #16
slave boy

Send a message via MSN to slave boy Send a message via Yahoo to slave boy

We want more we want more!
Old 06-14-2008, 08:02 AM   #17
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

i'll do more for tuesday latest i think, maybe appearing on monday i don't know depends how well the ideas flow

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #18
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Very Sexy...+rep.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:54 AM   #19
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

‘Mistress Gina I beg for your forgive…’
‘Shut up slave! I told you you’re not to complain’ Gina was not really pissed off, she kissed Josh with his semen in her mouth hoping for a reaction just like his, she was manipulative and used it to place Josh into her twisted fantasies.
‘Tell me slut, where’d you get your sissy thong from?’
Josh replied eagerly as it was a fetish of his to cross dress, strictly in private though.
‘My sisters room Mistress Gina’
Gina left the room Josh stood up to follow but Gina sternly warned him not to follow, Josh remained where he was, his ass hole slightly tingling as he laid down.
Gina found Josh’s sisters room with ease, Gina was conscious that it was unfair of her to dress her slut in his sisters clothing as his sister would unwillingly be lending clothes to dirt. With that in mind Gina shopped in the wardrobe sparingly, anything attractive was left out.
She returned to Josh who sat up in attention, she laid down the outfit she’d chosen and left the room for her slut to discover the attire.
Josh looked at the clothing, he’d worn most of his sisters’ clothes before on cam to randomly horny teenage girls but he’d never chosen these before. There was a padded bra, white knee high tights, a pink thong, that looked like it was one of his sisters first ever thongs, a mini skirt that’d leave his cheeks exposed and finally a blouse top, which he thought was rather generous of his Mistress. That was until he tried it on and he could not fasten the top 4 buttons due to its size, his white and pink bra was viewable to say the least. Josh thought he made a convincing girl when he stood admiring himself in front of the mirror.
Josh made he way down the stairs oblivious that he had developed a skip and very girly body language, Josh like most boys has had thoughts of a gay nature but has never acted upon them simply cast them off telling himself he can’t be gay. Which sexually he was not but as he came down the stairs Gina saw the convinced transvestite inside of him.

‘I need to tie you up.’
Gina left no room for Josh to weave his way out of her next plan, she was innocent for the moment Josh had seemingly forgotten about his punishment – Gina had not. Gina tied Josh’s hands and feet and sat him in a red wagon, one of the ones you see on American films and in Rugrats. Josh thought nothing of it; he still thought he was staying in his safe home. Once sat in the wagon Gina hiked Josh’s pink thong up his back, stuffed his bra so his tits were visible and placed a makeshift spreader bar between his knees, to ensure legs would remain spread so that an up skirt view was easily achieved.
Josh got worried,
‘Mistress Gina, why are you tying me like this?’
Gina first placed a gag in Josh’s mouth, it was a dog ball she’d made a hole through and threads rope in, then replied.
‘We’re going on a bike ride; I’ll be cycling and parading you as my slut so please make an effort to smile’
Josh’s attempts to complain were drowned out by the gag, one last thing she needed was a blindfold, so far Josh did not know where she lived and she intended to keep it that way.
With the wagon tied to the bicycle and Josh secure in the back Gina left Josh’s house, she cycled slowly as it was mid-afternoon there were not many people around, they were mostly working. Gina was smart and decided to cycle further away from her house to a large store that she knew would sell blindfolds. Josh kept his head down as much he could paranoid that he’d see someone he knows any second.
Once they reached the store Gina stopped right at the entrance and chained her bike there, she entered the store leaving Josh to handle to judging eyes of customers, a lot of whom were disgraced and many of which were humored. To add to Josh’s humiliation he felt an erection coming. He didn’t want it, he was scared, but the situation he was in and how helpless he was on display made him hard. He imagined himself strapped there naked being fucked by a dildo as he was in his bedroom dildo, he knew it was not something accepted by society but he wanted it. Josh’s darkest secrets ruptured in an imaginative orgasm in his mind.
It was short lived a Gina returned, she lifted Josh’s top up, but then blindfolded him with the leopard print blindfold they had in stock, so Josh was not definite of what happened next. He felt something smooth being ran over his skin, it made him tingle; Gina did it in swirls and patterns both on his stomach and inside legs. What she was actually doing was writing on her slave in red lipstick, she wrote sissy boy on his chest and anally on one thigh and fucked on the other. She knew it would not humiliate Josh knowingly but this was good as she could tell him later when his over stimulated mind has slowed down and he can handle it.
Gina hopped back on he bike and enthusiastically pedaled homeward bound, the power she had over he slut still made her wet and the breeze on her pussy, which again was bare as she’d liked it the first time and thought she’d try it again, made her nipples erect. Gina turned a corner 2 blocks away from her house and pulled into a small alley, she was not here to show off her slave, she was too sexually frustrated to continue. She went to Josh took out his gag and sat on his face telling him to orally pleasure her. Josh had never done anything sexual with a girl in person before, he’d attended one truth or dare game at which he revealed his penis briefly but that was all. So he clumsily started licking Mistress Gina’s vagina sloppily, Gina felt that he was a novice and thought it her duty as Mistress to teach him over time, so for now she started to fuck his face placing her vagina in the right place on his puppy like licking. Josh got a face full of Gina’s juices but he did not complain he liked being covered in mess and he wore it with pride. Gina soon came as he swollen clit was stimulated rapidly by Josh’s tongue and replaced the makeshift ball gag so she may continue home.
They reached Gina’s house where Gina went around the back into the garden, she got off her bike leaving Josh alone for 5 minutes.
Josh hadn’t a clue where he was, he was able to keep track of where they were by imagining his surroundings in his head, but he lost it at the supermarket when his fantasies occupied most of his mind. Also he was sure they’d gone in several circles and then turned off the same way they came once or twice, so he came to the conclusion that most of his neighborhood and other areas had seen him. What a thrill it was to.

Old 06-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #20
slave boy

Send a message via MSN to slave boy Send a message via Yahoo to slave boy

Keep writing man it's getting better and better .
Old 06-16-2008, 01:41 PM   #21
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

don't worry there's more i just like to post a bit at a time

Old 06-19-2008, 09:29 AM   #22
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Gina came back to Josh, she’d gone to her own wardrobe to get some clothes for Josh, and she didn’t think it was fair on Josh’s sister to make him wear her clothes. Gina took the blindfold off of Josh and noticed his hard on. She untied Josh and attached a leash to him, which she then attached to the dog house in her yard. She no longer owned a dog but was thankful that its house was not removed. Gina then went back around the front of her house hanging the various items of her clothing in the front yard, across the street and even on her neighbor’s porch. She returned to Josh and told him to strip, which he did, his trust in his Mistress had grown.
‘Your new clothes are out the front, when you find one you must shove it through the letterbox of my front door.’
‘Yes Mistress Gina I will do my best.’
Josh found his own way to the front of the house; the outside of it was similar to his own, so he knew he wasn’t too far from home. Once he’d began searching for clothes it dawned on him how much scarier being naked in public was now that he was conscious of it. His whole body was on display and his penis was embarrassingly erect.
He dived between cover but found it hard, Mistress Gina had obviously thought about leaving clothes in the most open places and also to get to the letterbox of her front door he had to be completely visible for 5 meters minimum.
Gina watched her slave from her bedroom window she could not help but remain horny, from the moment she walked in on Josh masturbating in his room she had been sexually frustrated, she slid her clothes off and reached into her bag for her dildo. She explicitly imagined her slut fucking her as she plunged her dildo deep into her, she could not help but moan and she was loud.
Meanwhile Josh had spotted the item of clothing left on the neighbors’ porch. He approached carefully unsure whether people were home, his heart raced and his adrenaline pumped he reached the door and found a g-string handcuffed there, with it was a note that read.

Dear Slut, unfortunately your task will not be easy at the top of the door
You will notice a piece of string leading into the house, on the other end
Of that string is the key to the handcuffs; it will be easily accessible once
The door has been opened and the key has swung outside the door. So
Good luck playing knock knock ginger I hope you can hide fast enough
Before they manage to open the door.

Josh understood the note, and carelessly beat hard on the door and ran; he dived into the nearest bush. The branches scraped at his skin and he’d even drawn blood slightly where he’d caught his eyebrow on a twig. Despite this he watched eagerly and sure enough when the door opened the string came free, and with a quick check of safety he ran to retrieve the key. On closer inspection all he found was a note saying.

Sorry slut I forgot I actually taped the key to the top of the window
Frame of the house across the street. Sorry.

Josh muttered under his breathe the hatred he was feeling toward his manipulative Mistress. Josh sat behind a bin checking for cars, he quickly hoped up his flaccid penis flapping against his legs as he sprinted behind a car on the opposite side of the street. He froze his ass resting on the coarse road, he’d spotted some teenage girls coming around the corner, he sat still not trying to draw attention, but he’d have to sit there for some time as they passed. Disaster struck as the sound of an ice-cream van was edging closer; it was probably 2 blocks away. He’d have to move now or risk being swarmed by innocent children.
He pelted frantically toward the house in front of him, unsure whether he’d been spotted he approached the window the key should be attached to. He reached up but could not pull it off, so he stood on the window’s ledge and managed to pull it off. As he stepped down his fears all came true at once.
In the window, someone had entered the room and ran out again in horror. The girls down the street had seen him and had now caught up to him to gawp and laugh. But worst of all the ice-cream van had just pulled into the street. Josh ran straight for the thong. Clicks of camera phones next to him and children exiting their homes further down the road gave him reason to go faster. He unlocked the thong and left the handcuffs, after diving through a bush he shoved the thong through the letterbox, he was sure he’d found an outfit by now so he tried entering the house.
The door was mercilessly locked, panicking he left the sounds of laughing girls and ran around the back of the house to find a stack of pictures. Josh calmed down now safe and sweaty from his task.
Mistress Gina came into view through the sliding doors, she was laughing uncontrollably, and she’d already collect the clothes Josh had found.
‘Slut that was great entertainment’ Gina’s face was flushed as she’d been pleasuring herself throughout Josh’s tormenting exhibition.
‘Put your clothes on you have one more task before you’re allowed to enter my house’
Josh did as instructed and was quite surprised at the extremely smutty clothes his Mistress owned.
Josh’s final attire consisted of, bright red high heels, black fishnets, a denim skirt, that was so short his ass was only half covered, a micro g-string that he’d worked very hard to get for no extra cover, a white boob tube that reached his belly button and a bright red bra that was stuffed and also a very visible pink through the top he was wearing. Gina ensured the clothes were worn properly by pulling the g-strings straps above his hips and making sure the skirt was shorter than it would be worn normally.
‘Mistress Gina are those pictures me!!’
Josh had been looking at the pictures trying to picture who it was, stupidly he’d ignored the thong the person was wearing, until he realized he’d been wearing it that morning.
‘yes slut, your face has been cut out, but there are two bus stops down the road, either side of the road that I want you to cover in your picture and I also want you to get on the bus and scatter your picture over some seats, that way they’ll be passed around all over.’
Josh worried about this, his friends would know what his bedroom looks like and could make the connection in the picture also his parents may one day see the picture and disown their son.
Gina offered a sub task that Josh could accept or deny, he was allowed to halve the amount of pictures he had to distribute if he did it with a butt plug inserted. Josh accepted, reluctantly in Gina’s presence but secretly he wanted the anal stimulation again, he enjoyed the toy rubbing against the inside of his asshole.
Josh walked awkwardly to the front of the house holding half of the pictures. He set off down the road wobbling due to his inexperience in heels and walking crookedly due to the size of the butt plug. He was still conscious of people seeing him but thought at a glance he may pass as a real girl.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:29 AM   #23
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

does anyone have any suggestions, or woud they like anything to happen.
i'm not sure whether to write more people dont seem to be responding as well

Old 06-20-2008, 12:38 PM   #24
Knots101
Account Banned

I really like it keep wrighting more please =D Maybe shed some more light on the characters?
Old 06-22-2008, 05:45 AM   #25
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

He was wrong, as Josh approached the first bus stop he was greeted by some teenage girls taunting him, calling him a sissy boy and making whipping noises. Josh’s embarrassment changed quickly to rage toward Mistress Gina, he no longer enjoyed this torment. His rages lead him to start thinking, how would Mistress Gina know whether he has done his task or not she has no evidence. He scrapped his task by discarding the pictures into the nearest bin and pulled the butt plug from his ass.
Gina was glad she’d thought of a way to get rid of her slave, as soon as he’d left the door she’d dropped all her clothes into a neat heap near the door and lounged in her birthday suit. She’d always fantasized about being dominated and therefore set herself rules. Whenever she was home alone she must be naked, the curtains must be wide open, she may only orgasm if she cleans the mess with her tongue and if she does orgasm she must be spanked whilst tied in an awkward position. She loved bondage, she’d searched on the internet for different styles of knots, and time delayed bonds, which would help her achieve the sensation of being constrained as well as the freedom to end it at her will. But this was not enough she truly wanted no control, of her entire daily routine, she was not much of a decision maker.
Josh had come back to Gina’s house undetected by any other people, he was no longer turned on by his x-dressing experience the feeling had worn off and had become repetitive. Josh peered through the glass doors that lead into the back of Gina’s house, his heart skipped as he noticed his Mistress’s clothes in a neat pile on the floor just behind one of the doors. He carefully slid it open and made little effort to hide the clothes, he simply moved them to ensure he’d know Gina was nude for longer.
Meanwhile, Gina was sat at her computer desk reassuring herself of the evidence she’d collected earlier that day. She saved it all in one folder which she’d saved in her received files, that way anyone else using the computer would not stumble across the pictures. Looking over the pictures again made Gina horny, she got impatient for her slave to return, she crawled over to the window, trying to hide her naked body, and took a quick look down the road. Gina could not see anyone at either bus stop so assumed her slave was on his embarrassing journey. She imagined herself forced into the position she’d put him in and found her pussy becoming moist; she turned away from the window and slowly toyed with herself, slightly moaning as it got her into a more realistic mood. Her fantasies got the better of her, a tie slung over her bed was tempting enough for her to tie her ankles and the make-shift spreader bar she used between Josh’s knees earlier that day had made its way upstairs with her.
Josh had removed his heels, he found them both hard to walk in and he was too clumsy to sneak whilst they were attached to his feet. He’d heard Gina’s moans so roughly knew her position in the house; he’d crept upstairs slowly so was in a vulnerable position. Nevertheless Josh was confident he was going to become even with his Mistress. He knew he was a bad slave, but that was because he was an unwilling slave he was becoming desperate to end it all. Suddenly the moans stopped, he froze awaiting Gina’s next move.
Unknown to Josh Gina was not finished toying with her pussy, she’d developed such as taste for her own cum over the last few months that she was determined to cum, she’d reached for a gag and placed it in her mouth and immediately returned to thrusting her fingers inside herself, and gently rubbing her very swollen clit.
Josh was panicky, unsure whether to abort what he planned or to continue and find out what his Mistress is doing right now, he stood frozen on the top step. Still wearing his girly outfit, which he did not really mind, he hesitated for what to him was a life time. But for Gina mere minutes of joy had passed. Gina was not reaching orgasm quickly; she wanted and needed her pleasure to last because when her slave returned she would not be able to openly please herself for some time. She grabbed for a dildo and rammed it deep inside her. The 8 inches slapped her rapidly with more pleasure and she yelped loudly through her gag and kept making loud orgasmic sounds.
These sounds were enough to fill Josh with the courage to initiate his plan.

Old 06-22-2008, 06:32 AM   #26
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

This is seriously Brilliant
Well done
Old 06-22-2008, 06:36 AM   #27
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

thank you there will be more but i am going to consider ending it with and they all lived happily ever after

only joking

Old 06-22-2008, 11:59 AM   #28
Knots101
Account Banned

Midiswell go camping now... I have a tent... LOL... This story is getting better and better!
Old 06-22-2008, 04:40 PM   #29
golden lily

Wow! Amazing! Do keep writing
golden lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:04 PM   #30
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Do I see a plan un-raveling? Well if I do then kudos to you!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk